Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 8

Smile Monday's Moody SHUIS Summary & Picture of the Day........

As he naps on the boat, Briantonio has a dream about going home to see his mother only to have Luis answer the door and turn him away. He calls out in his sleep. “No!” Sheridan calls to him, “Brian, hey. You okay? You were calling out in your sleep.” Sitting up he asks, “Did I say anything?” Sheridan replies, “Nothing I could make out but you sure seemed pretty upset.” He states. “It's a bad dream.” Sheridan asks, “Brian, look something is bothering you. What is going on with you?” Standing next to him on the boat, she demands, “Talk to me, Brian. What is it that has gotten you down like this? Look, we're friends. I trust you. Look, I want you to feel like you can trust me, too.” He replies, “I do trust you, Diana. It's just that... It's kind of difficult for me to talk about.” He picks up his coffee cup and takes a sip as Sheridan softly says, “It has to do with your family, doesn't it? At least I assume it does. I knew that once we got back to the states you'd want to see your mother again. And I’m sure she would give anything to see you. Because no matter how much time has passed or how long you've been gone, you're still her son.” He replies, “It's not that simple, Diana.” She replies, “But it is. Look, once we get this boat back to its owner we'll just jump on a plane and go to your family.” He says, “We don't need a plane.” She counters, “All right, then we'll rent a car.” He states, “They're here.” Sheridan asks in surprise, “What?” Brian states again, “My family's here.” Sheridan asks, “Here in harmony? Well, then you've got to go see them right away.” Briantonio replies, “I did see them. Well, I saw my mom anyway last night.” An excited Sheridan asks, “What happened? What did she say?” He replies, “I left before she could say anything. She was asleep. She never even knew I was there.”

In the kitchen, Pilar stands in front of the window with the candles. Luis walks into the kitchen, sees Pilar with the lit candles, and asks, “A candle? It's morning.” Pilar turns to face Luis, “I told you I’m going to continue to burn a candle day and night now that I know Antonio is coming home.” Luis says, “Mama, you don't know that.” Pilar states, “He was here last night, Luis. I’m sure of it.” Luis sighs, “Haven't we been through this?” He goes to pour some coffee. Pilar insists, “It wasn't a burglar, Luis.” Luis replies, “I bet my badge on it.” Pilar reminds him, “I sensed Antonio in my room last night. Look, a mother knows her own child.” Luis sighs, “Mama, I know that you wanted to see Antonio so bad but you imagined it.” Pilar again insists, “No, Luis, I did not imagine it. And it wasn't wishful thinking.” Luis replies, “Mama, look, I know this can't be easy for you, all right? But if Antonio was coming home, he would've done it years ago. Why now? There's no reason.” He turns and leaves the kitchen. As soon as Luis is out of the room, Pilar says to herself, “There is a reason, Luis. and maybe Antonio senses it. His sister's in terrible trouble.”

The Lopez-Fitzgerald family plus Ethan are gathered around the table for breakfast. Theresa asks Pilar, “You really believe the man in your room last night was Antonio?” Pilar stands in front of the table between Luis and Ethan, “Yes, I do.” Looking up at her, Luis says, “You didn't even see his face, Mama.” Pilar answers, “I know it sounds strange but I didn't need to see his face. I know in my heart that it was him.” Theresa happily asks, “Wouldn't it be amazing if that was true? I mean, it's been so long since we've seen Antonio. I wish he would come back home.” Looking at her. Luis explains, “Theresa, Antonio walked out on this family. It broke Mama's heart. He never called, he never wrote, nothing. All right? So as far as I’m concerned Antonio is no longer a member of this family and I hope he stays away for good.”

On the boat, Sheridan stands with folded arms, “So you saw her? You went to your mother's house last night?” Briantonio explains, “I slipped in after she was already asleep. I left her the gift you gave me for her.” She sits down at the table as she asks, “Why didn't you let her know that you were there?” He takes a seat next to her, “Because I told you the things I heard my brother say about me over the phone when I called her that day.” She asks, “So what, your brother's more important than your mother?” He replies, “No. No one is more important to me than my mother. That's why I can't stand the fact that she may be hurt again.” Sheridan angrily says, “You know, if I were you, I would just ignore your brother because he has obviously got problems.” He replies, “No, in many ways my brother is right. I have hurt my mother. I've hurt my whole family.” She uses a softer tone, “I’m sure she's forgiven you by now and would give anything to see you.” Briantonio replies, “Well, she almost did. I got this close to being caught last night. I just barely got away. That's when I realized that this whole thing is a mistake. I have no right coming back into my family's life, Diana.” She shouts, “You have every right.” Brian looks down, “No, I don't. I have no place with my family anymore. I mean, what I want to do, I want to take this boat, I want to turn it over and I want to get out of here before I cause them anymore pain.”

Sitting at the table on the boat, Sheridan tries to be persuasive, “Brian... If you leave Harmony without talking to your mother, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. You'll always wonder what could have been. You really love your family, don't you?” Brian says, “That's not the point.” She pleads, “If you didn't, you wouldn't feel this strongly, you wouldn't have gone to your mother's house last night. I know she must love you. I’m sure they all do. You know, Brian, you've got people who love you. I would give anything to have that. To know that there are people out there who care about me. This is just too important. You cannot walk away from this. You have got to go back to that house and face your family. And I know that it's going to be hard but if there's one thing I've learned about you is that you are not a coward so you've got to do this.” Brian tries to explain, “It's not that simple, Diana. There are reasons I left Harmony, reasons that my family don't even know about. If they ever found out, all it's going to do is hurt them more than I already have.” Sheridan sighs, “I know what I would do if I had a family. I would give anything to be with them.” Brian stubbornly says, “Well, I wouldn't. It's not worth it.” She pleads, “Please, Brian, would you just give it some more thought?” He replies, “No. I’m going to transfer this boat and I’m going back to the island. It was a mistake for me to come back to Harmony.” Sheridan says with voice raised, “But you did. You came here. Liz could've gotten someone else to sail the boat but for some reason you came here.” Brian angrily says, “Yeah, for you. I came here to help you. You thought this place meant something to you before you had amnesia, you thought it might bring back some memory for you.” She raises her voice again, “Yes, you wanted to help me but there's more to it than that. There was a part of you that wanted to reconnect with your family and that's the part that you have to pay attention to.” She gets up from the table and walks off.

Luis answers the phone as it rings in the living room, “Hello?” Briantonio replies, “Hello, Luis? It's me, your brother, Antonio.” A shocked Luis replies, “How dare you call here, you bastard.” Then he asks, “What are you calling for, Antonio?” Antonio replies, “I understand why you're mad, Luis.” Luis replies, “That's really generous since you ran out on Mama and the rest of us when we needed you most.” Antonio says, “I didn't call to fight with you. I just want to see Mama.” Luis adamantly replies, “Just stay the hell away from us!” Sitting next to Antonio, Sheridan asks, “What's going on?” Briantonio puts his hand over the phone, “My brother doesn't want me anywhere near the family.” She encourages him, “Well, keep trying because your family's too important.” He takes his hand away from the phone and states, “I wanna see Mama.” Picking up a picture of Shuis, Luis replies, “You listen, Antonio, this family's been through a lot of pain lately and we don't need you adding to that. We've already lost enough.” Antonio concedes, “You know, you're right. You're absolutely right about everything. I was selfish, but now I wanna make amends.” Luis says, “You're not listening, Antonio, it's too late for amends.” Brian insists, “Look, I wanna see Mama and I'm pretty sure that she wants to see me. Now am I wrong about that?” Luis admits, “No, but -- look, it's just not a good idea, all right? I don't want you hurting her again.”

Walking into the living room, Pilar asks, “Luis? Who are you talking to?” Pilar asks again, “Who's on the phone, Son?” Luis puts his hand over the phone, “Where are Ethan and Theresa?” Pilar replies, “Ethan left, um, Mrs. Crane is having a party at the mansion, she asked me to work and she invited the whole family.” Luis replies, “Huh, what, me at the Cranes? I don't think so.” Pilar sighs, “I understand. Though it would mean a lot to me to have some of my children near me on New Year's. I have to change, if I don't see you, Happy New Year, Son.” Luis hugs her and replies, “Oh, Happy New Year, Mama.” He takes his hand from the receiver again, “You still there?” Antonio replies, “I heard Mama, can I talk to her?” Luis replies, “No, she's already gone. Look, I know Mama wants to see you, so, uh, if you wanna see her, you can.” Antonio says, “Thank you.” Luis says, “Don't thank me.” Antonio replies, “Okay, tell me when's a good time.” Luis replies, “Well, there's a party at the Crane mansion tonight, she'll be there.” Antonio is surprised, “Wait, she still works for them?” Luis replies, “Yeah, we needed the money. Look, we're all invited so I guess that means that you can come.” Antonio says, “Oh, uh... Well, I...” Luis asks, “What? Well, what, are you gonna go to the party and see Mama or not?” Antonio replies, “To be honest, I don't know.” Taken aback, Luis replies, “First you wanna see her and now you're not sure. Boy, you're some piece of work, brother. You know, I'll tell you something, I'm gonna go to this damn party tonight just in case you show up, because I wanna be there for Mama, wanna make sure you're not gonna hurt her again.” Antonio asks, “What, you think I'm gonna hurt her on purpose?” Luis says, “You listen to me, all right? I'm not gonna have you playing with her emotions again, building her up and then knocking her down. Now you can see Mama if you wanna stay in her life forever. If you're not gonna do that, then you just stay away, Antonio. All right, you just stay away.”

On the boat as Briantonio hangs up the phone, Sheridan stands and asks, “Well? You gonna see your mother?” He replies, “I keep thinking about what my brother said. I don't wanna hurt her again.” Sheridan stands behind him, “Brian, you won't. She wants to see you and you're dying to see her, but you've gotta take the first step.” Briantonio says, “Okay, I'll go.” She says, “You're making the right decision.” He looks at her, “But I have a favor to ask of you. Will you go with me to the party? I could use some support.” She smiles, “Of course I'll go.” He thanks her. Sheridan smiles, “You know, even though there wasn't anything here for me in Harmony, at least I'll get to see you reunite with your mother and I'll get the chance to give your brother a piece of my mind.”

To be continued...

Here is a cute picture of Shuis on the Titanic as Susan and Liam.
    Ann

Smile Tuesday's Touching SHUIS Memories Summary & Pictures of the Day......

Pilar greets Luis as he arrives at the Crane mansion, “I'm so glad that you changed your mind and decided to come.” Luis replies, “Yeah.” Pilar asks, “You're thinking about Sheridan, huh?” Luis nods, “I passed her cottage driving in and everything just came back.” Pilar says sympathetically, “Yeah. How I wish that the miracles we prayed for, to see Antonio and Sheridan again, had somehow come true.” Luis gives his mother a smile, “Right, um, listen, Mama, I just, just want you to be prepared for tonight.” Pilar asks, “What do you mean, Son?” Luis replies, “You know how these Crane parties are. Strange things always happen and I just don't want you to be surprised.” She brushes that comment off, “I've worked for the Cranes many years, Son, nothing surprises me anymore. I'm going to go into the kitchen and see what needs to be done. I'll see you in a few minutes.” Luis gives her a kiss, “Okay.” As he watches his mother walk away he says, “Antonio damn well better not hurt Mama.” When he turns back to the room, he “sees” Sheridan at the door, “Sheridan?!” Sheridan exclaims, “Luis! Oh, Luis!” Luis realizes that she isn't really there, “Why can't I just let her go? Just get her out of my mind.”

Aboard the boat, Sheridan smiles, “You've made the right decision, Brain. You won't regret seeing your mother. I know you won't.” She walks off. He says to himself, “Ironic, isn't it? My mother at the Crane mansion.” He opens a drawer and pulls out a gun, “The reason I left Harmony, the person responsible is at that mansion and when we meet up again, I wanna be prepared. No. No, I'm gonna see my mother after all these years and I don't need to take a gun.”

Entering the gate to the Crane estate, Sheridan stops and looks around, “This place... It all seems so familiar. Could I have been here before?” Inside the mansion, Luis stands in front of the French doors and can be seen from outside. As he stands in the Crane living room, he looks around, “Sheridan, you feel so close. It's this place, so many memories. Gone, forever. I need some air.” He moves away from the door to get his coat.

Outside at the front gate, Sheridan looks around in wonder, “This place, why does it all seem so familiar to me? No, it's impossible, I, I've never been here before.” Without looking at him, she says, “Come on, Brain, let's go.” She moves to walk toward the mansion. Brian doesn't move and says to himself, “Well, Diana, I have been here before, and I regret every second I spent on these grounds. I never would have left Harmony or Mama if it wasn't for the Cranes. Damn Julian.” As Sheridan walks up the path to toward the mansion, she exclaims, “Sounds like a great party going on in there.” Also walking on the grounds of the Crane estate, Luis looks at the picture of Sheridan that he carries in his wallet, “I have to get over you, Sheridan. Maybe if I emerge myself in all the memories, maybe I'll feel all the pain I can feel, then maybe I'll be able to heal. Maybe I'll be able to let you go. I know you're not coming back. I know you're dead.” He walks further away from the mansion as Sheridan makes her way closer to the mansion, just missing each other (once again!).

Antonio still stands near the entrance gate, “Damn Julian Crane! He's the reason that I had to leave Harmony so many years ago. He's the reason that my brother hates me. He's the reason I had to leave everyone that I love.” He thinks back to his run in with Julian when he was a teen. In Julian's library, a teen aged Antonio stands in front of Julian's desk. Julian shouts at him, “If you know what's good for you and your family, you'll get out of here. You'll leave Harmony and never come back or your whole family will be destroyed. Their lives will be ruined because of you.” Antonio shakes his head back to the present, “The Crane family has caused so much pain for so many people in Harmony. I'm surprised that somebody hasn't already killed that bastard Julian!” He shakes his head, “I have to stop thinking about Julian Crane. I'm here to see Mama and I'm here to show Diana a good time for New Year's Eve. I wonder what Mama is gonna say after all these years. And Luis. I don't know how he's going to react. I already know that he hates me.”

Sitting on a bench on the Crane grounds, Luis looks up to see Sheridan walk by. He exclaims, “Oh my God. Could that be...?” He stands and follows her. In front of the Crane mansion, Antonio reaches out and puts his hand on Sheridan's shoulder causing her to exclaim, “Brian, you scared me.” He says, “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I was just coming to tell you that I'm ready to go inside now and see my mother.” She smiles, “That's wonderful. So let's go.” She begins to walk toward the door but is stopped by Brian, “I don't want anyone to see me, I'm afraid that, you know, somebody might see me and tell my mother that I'm here and spoil the surprise.” Pulling her aside as party-goers pass, he says, “I think we should wait a bit longer, maybe.” Sheridan looks up, “No, you, you're right, you wanna surprise your mother.” Brian says, “Yeah.” Looking up at him she asks, “So, should we just wait here?” He replies, “I guess. We haven't even said, "Happy New Year" yet.” Sheridan smiles, “You're right, we haven't.” He looks at her, “Happy New Year, Diana.” She smiles, “Happy New Year, Brian.” He leans down and kisses her just as Luis walks up to the mansion and sees them kissing, but not believing that they could be Sheridan. He looks away and chides himself, “What am I thinking? Sheridan's dead, she's not on the Crane grounds kissing some guy. I'd give anything to kiss her tonight.” He sadly turns and walks away.

As soon as Luis turns away, Sheridan ends the kiss and says, “I have a feeling this is gonna be a good year for both of us.” Brian asks, “Oh yeah?” She smiles, “Yeah. You know, I'm so glad you came into my life. You're a wonderful man. Any woman would fall in love with you.” Brian smiles, “I feel the exact same way about you.” She smiles, “You know, a reunion with your mother would be a good thing for you.” Brian says, “As long as you're in my life, everything will be good. You know what, why don't we get away from the house for a while? Talk a little walk, let things quiet down, and come back.” She replies, “Okay.” They walk off.

Stepping into the gazebo, Sheridan exclaims, “Oh, isn't it beautiful!” She twirls around as she looks it over. Antonio tells her, “My father built this gazebo.” She sounds surprised, “He did?” He states, “He used to work here.” She exclaims, “It's amazing.” She stops causing him to ask, “Diana, what's wrong?” Sheridan stands with her back toward Antonio, “I just had a, a weird memory flash. Like I've been in this gazebo before.” He replies, “Well, most gazebos do look the same.” She turns to face him, “No, I, I remember someone else telling me that their father built a gazebo. Who could that be?” Antonio looks like he is thinking about who it could be (and it seems to me that he would have wondered if it might have been his brother that she spoke of! Like you, Chip, I thought that he must have known, must have put the many, many clues together, and must have figured out that Luis was the man who was “Diana's” lover. However, the show never told us that and he will forever remain clueless.)
    Still walking the grounds, Luis thinks, “I gotta come to grips with the fact that Sheridan's dead. Go over part of these grounds where I had times with Sheridan. I'll relive those times and... Maybe then I'll be able to move on.” He thinks about proposing to Sheridan at the gazebo and decides, “I'll start at the gazebo. If I can get over the memories of Sheridan there, I can get over them anywhere.” He walks toward the gazebo but stops before he makes it there, “No, I, I should start at the cottage. That's where it all happened, that's where we lived, we made love.”

At the gazebo Sheridan asks, “Who could have told me that his father also built a gazebo? Course I didn't see a face, I just had a memory of someone telling me that...” She remembers Brian and turns around to face him, “Oh, Brian, I'm sorry. Here I am thinking about myself and you're here to reunite with your family and I know that you're nervous. So what can I do to help?” Brian replies, “Nothing, I'll be all right. You know, I'm gonna go back to the house, see if it's a better time to see my mother.” Sheridan asks, “Do you mind if I wait here?” He says, “No, no, I'll come back for you, okay?” She smiles, “I'll be here.” After he leaves, she has a flashback of saying good bye to Luis when he had to leave to go back to DC with Agent Freeman. She sees them kissing good bye and wonders, “Why am I suddenly remembering my lover? If only I could find that house, that cottage. Where is it?”

Luis arrives at the cottage, enters the front door and walks down the entry steps and looks around.

Looking through the window into the Crane living room, Antonio exclaims, “Oh my gosh, it's Theresa with Mama. She's so grown up, so beautiful. They're so close. Theresa's life seems to be perfect.”

At the gazebo, Sheridan has a flashback of that “most romantic night” and thinks, “I feel as if I'm so close to him, so near! God, I wish I could remember my past!”

She then has a flashback of the night when she and Luis first came together after “I love those feet.” Sheridan hugs her shawl close to her and says, “I feel as if the key to my past is just around the corner and my lover's there, too.” At the cottage, Luis sighs, “We shared so much here in your cottage, Sheridan. But... I have to accept that you're gone, I'll never see you again.”

Looking through the window into the Crane living room, Antonio says, “Now isn't the time to try to see Mama. Soon, maybe. I just hope Luis doesn't ruin everything. I just wanna talk to Mama.”

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Wednesday's Wishful SHUIS Summary & Pictures of the Day....

At the gazebo, Sheridan has a flashback of kissing Luis after they decided to forget about her hearing that he was using her (actually an impostor said that).

She is so confused by the memory flashes of her lover, “Why do I keep seeing myself with the man I love in some cottage? Did I live there? Did we live there together? Maybe that cottage is nearby. Maybe Harmony does hold the key to my past, after all.” She smiles. At Sheridan's cottage Luis paces the floor as he looks at everything and remembers his time with the love of his life, “If I have to say a final good bye to you, it should be here at the cottage. It's where we first fell in love. We had such happy times planning our future together.” Luis sighs, “Why can't I do it? Why can't I just let go? Why does my heart keep telling me you're still alive?” Luis lifts his head and looks up in thought.

Looking through the window into the living room of the Crane mansion, Antonio says, “Oh, my gosh. It's Theresa with Mama. She's sure grown up. She's beautiful. They're so close. To be this near to my mother and sister after all these years and not tell them I’m here. I wish I could turn back the clock. Do it all over again. Damn those Crane's for running me out of here all those years ago.” He walks off down the path.

Walking around in the gazebo Sheridan has a memory flash of Luis proposing to her in the gazebo. She sighs, “Could that have happened here? Maybe I’m about to remember who I am. Maybe if I just wander around the grounds something more will come back to me.” She walks away.

At the cottage Luis sits on the arm of the couch as he has a flashback of proposing to Sheridan on the couch in their robes when he gets down on one knee and says, “I know now what I have to ask you. Do this right.” Sheridan exclaims, “Oh, Luis.”

When the flashback ends, Luis sighs, “Back then I thought we had all the time in the world. Why God? Why did you take her away from me.” He sighs, looks up to Heaven.

Outside walking the grounds, Antonio remembers being in Julian's library as Julian tells him, “If you know what's good for you and your family you'll get out of here. Leave harmony. You will never come back or your whole family will be destroyed. Their lives will be ruined because of you.” Then Antonio swears at that image, “It's all his fault. Damn Julian Crane to hell.” All of a sudden Julian comes rushing out of the mansion to avoid being killed by TC when he runs in to Antonio, “My God, you watch where you're going.” Antonio says, “Sorry, sir. Well, what do you know, it's Julian Crane.” Julian looks at him and asks, “Who the hell are you?” Antonio asks, “You don't remember?” Julian haughtily replies, “No, and if you don't identify yourself this instant I’m going to call security.” Antonio says, “You really don't know me. That's strange considering I've hated you with every breath in my body all these years.” Julian says, “Oh, please not another Harmony local green with envy over the disparity in our lives.” Antonio tells him to shut up. Julian declares, “I've put up with enough insolence on my own property for one evening.” Antonio says, “Oh, there's a lot more where that came from. Why don't you take a good look at me, Julian. I want you to look at me and I want you to think hard. I see I’m going to have to give you a little hint. You tried to ruin my life.” Julian laughs, “You call that a hint? Join the club. Read my lips, if you don't leave my property this second, I will have you arrested.” Antonio faces him, “I’m not afraid of you anymore, Julian Crane or your threats.” Julian declares, “You're still talking as if I’m supposed to remember who you are. If you're some disgruntled former employee, take your grievance to the workman compensation panel or whoever it is who handles that sort of thing.” Antonio looks him in the eye, “You really don't remember.” Julian replies, “I most certainly do not. And I have much more important things on my plate this evening if you will excuse me.” As Antonio grabs Julian's arm, Julian shouts, “Take your hands off me!” Antonio tells him, “I was a kid. A kid who knew way too much. Does that ring any bells for you?” Julian says, “No, it does not.” Antonio says angrily, “Oh, see, I’m going to have to jog your memory a little bit more. Your free ride is over, Julian. It's time for you to pay the piper.”

Now sitting on the couch in the cottage, Luis sighs then hears a noise at the door. He turns to look at it. He asks, “Who's there?” The door opens and Sheridan walks in smiling in a beautiful red evening gown. Luis is overjoyed. He stands and rushes to her. They rush into each others' arms and Luis exclaims, “You came back to me.” Sheridan smiles, “Oh, Luis, it's you. It's really you.” She caresses his face lovingly. Luis hugs her, “Oh, my God. Sheridan. My mother said if I hoped and prayed, oh my God, I prayed that it could happen that you would come back and you did. I'm never going to let you go again.” She laughs, then looks up into his face and they hug again. Luis wakes up on the couch where he had fallen asleep. He looks around, stands, goes to the door to look out to find Sheridan, then sadly says, “I cannot let it go. Why?”

At the gazebo, Sheridan paces, “I can't go snooping all over some stranger's estate looking for keys to my past. Besides I said to Brian I would wait for him right here.” She sighs, “Maybe he's forgotten the time because he's caught up in a wonderful reunion with his family.”

Across the estate grounds, Antonio is facing Julian, “When I was a kid I used to sneak over to your mansion late at night and wait for my mother.” Julian asks, “What was your mother doing in my home?” Antonio replies, “Working harder than any person I've ever met. See, she used to leave our family early in the morning to go work for yours all day. Sometimes till late in the night. I used to sneak out of bed because I didn't like it that she had to walk home in the dark all by herself. So I’d come over to your place and wait until she had to leave. Well, then when she'd leave I'd follow her home. And then when I knew that she was okay I’d scramble all the way back in my bed before she'd come in to kiss me goodnight.” Julian laughs, “That's quite a heartrending tale but I really couldn't care less.” Antonio continues, “See, she never knew that her oldest son was watching her and watching you. I saw a lot of things back then, Julian .” Julian laughs again, “If I give up, will you tell me who you are and then get the hell off my property?” Antonio looks at Julian with hate in his eyes, “No. No, I’m not leaving until you pay for what you did to me and my family. I’m Antonio Lopez-Fitzgerald.” Julian looks stunned.

Julian exclaims, “What in blazes brought you back to harmony?” Antonio asks, “Is it against the law for me to pay a visit to my mother?” Julian shrugs, “No, does the law even know that you're in town?” Antonio replies, “That's none of your business. Well, you look shocked, Julian . But I guess you never expected to see me back in Harmony, did you?” Julian smiles, “Most certainly did not.” Antonio says, “To tell you the truth, I never expected to come back. Life's kind of funny that way, huh? But now that I am back, well, it's time for you to get what's coming to you. Time for you to get what you deserve.” Julian swipes that away, “All that nonsense was years ago. Don't tell me you're still holding a grudge?” He laughs. Antonio says, “A grudge, no, I wouldn't call it a grudge. See, a grudge is something you can get past and forget. You stole my family from me and for that I’m going to take your life.” He shoves Julian who looks afraid. Julian commands, “Don't be hasty, boy, you think about it before you do something rash.” Antonio sneers, “Oh, I have thought about it. I've thought about it for years. And it's true, I might have never acted on it if I hadn't come back to Harmony after all these years but now that I’m here...” When Julian falls back, Antonio pulls him up to face him. Julian shouts, “Just hold on, you don't want to do anything you'll regret in the morning. God!” Antonio grits his teeth, “You think I'd regret ending your life? It would be the best thing I've ever done with my own.” He punches Julian who whimpers and falls to the ground.

At the gazebo Sheridan tries to keep warm, “Come on, Brian, where are you? It's getting cold.” She picks up some snow and makes a snowball. As soon as she throws it, she has a flashback of being in the show with Luis and throwing snowballs, “You know I may not have built snowmen as a kid but I was a champion snowball thrower.” Luis laughs, “We'll see about that.” As the memory flash ends she smiles, “We were so happy and so in love. If only I could remember who you were.” At the cottage Luis looks out the window at the snow and remembers throwing snowballs with Sheridan, “Oh, so you want to play dirty, do you?” Sheridan grins, “Oh, give me your best shot, Lopez-Fitzgerald.” Luis laughs, “You shouldn't have said that.”

As the flashback ends, Luis walks away from the window. As he passes her desk, he picks up the picture of Sheridan and him, “We had our whole lives ahead of us, Sheridan.” He exhales as he looks up from the picture.

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Thursday's SHUIS Summary & Pictures of the Day.........

Sheridan wanders around the gazebo as she has a flashback of being with Luis at the cottage on the night that they decided to forget what Sheridan thought she heard about him using her.

After the memory flash, she asks herself, “Why do I keep having these memories? Why do I feel so close to the man I love? Have I been on this estate before?” She walks right by a big heart drawn on a wall with her initials and his. At the cottage Luis sits at the desk in the living room looking at a picture of himself with Sheridan.

He has the same flashback that Sheridan just had. Luis looks around, “I'm getting that strange feeling again. Sheridan's close by. It's not because I'm here in the cottage. It's more than that. Just like I felt down on the island.” He looks around, then back at the picture of Shuis. He thinks, “When am I going to be able to stop hurting? When am I going to be able to accept that you're dead? I'll never see you again.”

Outside the mansion in the snow, Julian yells, “No more, Antonio, please.” Antonio replies menacingly, “No, there's a lot more where that punch came from. See, I'm gonna make you pay. I'm going to make you pay for forcing me to leave Harmony and for all those years that I lost with my family.” Julian pleads, “Surely we can discuss this like civilized men.” Antonio grabs Julian's lapels and pulls Julian toward him, “Discuss? Discuss what? I'm going to tear you apart. See, not only for me but for all those people in Harmony that you Crane's have ruined their life. You're going to pay, Julian. And you're going to pay with your life.” Julian exclaims, “Oh, God.”

At the gazebo, Sheridan waits, “Maybe I should go find Brian. No, he'll come back for me. Besides, this estate is huge. You might get lost or fall in the brook behind the guest house. How did I know there's a brook behind the guest house? Unless I've been on this estate before.”

At the cottage sitting at the desk, Luis looks at the picture of Shuis, stands, then walks to stand in front of the couch. He suddenly sees an image of Sheridan in the gazebo.

He sighs, “Did I just have one of those visions or premonitions like Charity has? What have I got to lose? At the gazebo maybe. Maybe Sheridan’s there waiting for me.” He rushes out the door.

On the grounds of the Crane estate, Julian asks, “Oh, God, wait, you couldn't have come back to Harmony just to kill me. Why are you really here?” Antonio replies, “I came to see my family, my mother. Finding you, that was just an added perk.” Julian then asks, “What brought you back? After our last conversation I thought you'd never see this area again.” Antonio replies, “I didn't plan on coming back. I'm here because of a woman.” Julian laughs, “People... People say I think with my zipper.” Antonio rushes at him and grabs Julian again, “Hey, shut up, Crane. She is a nice, kind-hearted person.” Julian sneers, “You sound just like your mother and your brother describing my sainted sister.” Antonio shouts, “Enough talk! It's your time. Prepare to die.”

Julian chides, “Oh, that's right. Go ahead, do it, kill me. Do the noble thing for you and your family. Harmony's a wonderful place to reunite with Mama and your siblings.” Antonio shoves Julian away, “You ruined my life. I hope you burn in hell.” Julian reminds him, “If you stay in Harmony, you'll ruin the lives of your whole family, is that what you want? I'm tired of you locals pushing me around. It's time that you and your kind remember the power of the Crane's, power that we will not hesitate to use to crush those who forget their place.” Antonio turns back to look at Julian, “You're a nasty piece of work, Crane.” Julian comes back, “Oh, indeed I am. That's all the more reason to remember the threats that I made before you departed Harmony years ago and I promise you, I’ll make good on each and every one of them.” Antonio angrily says, “I hate your stinking guts.” Antonio turns his back on him. Julian shouts, “Say whatever you like. Yes, do whatever you like. Come back to Harmony. See your familia. And know that you'll be opening a whole can of worms, a can I dare say you want kept shut. I'm right, aren't I, Antonio? Because who do you think that that can of worms will destroy if it's opened? We, the almighty, all powerful Crane's or you, the lowlife, loser, Lopez-Fitzgeralds? Is that what you want? Do you want to destroy your life and the lives of your loved ones?” Turning back to face Julian, Antonio replies, “As much as I hate to admit it, Crane, you're right. Being here in Harmony and seeing my family, it would only cause them more pain.” Julian smiles, “Well, you're smart to see that, Antonio, just as you were smart to leave town all those years ago. Well, it seems the coast is clear for me to return to my library perhaps it's time for you and this woman who brought you back to Harmony to return from whence you came.” He turns and walks off leaving Antonio to stare after Julian with hate in his eyes, “Now's not your time, Crane, but your time will come and soon. I'll swear I’ll make you pay.”

Sheridan walks out of the gazebo just as Luis enters from another side. Luis sighs, “I thought Sheridan would be here.” He pushes into a chair, making a noise which causes Sheridan to look, “Maybe that's Brain.” In the gazebo Luis says to himself, “Luis, what are you doing? Just stop wallowing in your sorrow over Sheridan. Just think about someone else for a sec. Mama. Isn't that why you came here in case Antonio showed up and he needed your help? All right, I’ll go back to the mansion and check on her.” Sheridan walks back into the gazebo just after Luis leaves on the other side, “Brian? That's odd. I thought I heard him. Oh. Oh, my past, I felt like it just swept by me like a shadow in the night.” She shivers and pulls her shawl closer around herself.

Later Antonio arrives at the gazebo. Sheridan turns when she hears him arrive, “Brian, I have been so worried about you. So are you ready to see your family?” He sadly replies, “No. Not tonight, maybe never.” She asks, “Why? What happened to change your mind?” Antonio replies, “It's a long story, Diana. I never told you before but my leaving Harmony has something to do with this estate and the people who own it. They are heartless, evil people.” Standing next to him, she says, “They hurt you, didn't they?” Antonio replies, “Yeah, I just ran into the main person who's responsible for me leaving this town. It really threw me for a loop so I -- maybe now's not the time for me to reunite with my family.” Sheridan sadly says, “I'm so sorry.” He replies, “Yeah, me too.” Sheridan asks, “What do you want to do now?” Antonio exhales, “I don't know. Head back to the boat. Then figure out what to do next.” Sheridan smiles, “Whatever you say.” She begins to walk away but Antonio calls her name, stops her and kisses her on the cheek. She smiles, “What was that for?” He replies, “I just want to thank you for being the complete opposite of evil. I'm so happy to have you in my life. You're the best thing that's happened to me since I left Harmony.”

Luis arrives at the mansion to be with his mother. He looks around and mutters, “Tabloid reporter? What's going on?” He sees Theresa and Ethan, who informs him that Theresa is pregnant. Luis is upset at first because they are not married but quickly smiles, hugs Theresa and tells them they will be getting married the next day. The Tabloid reporter again tries to tell them some more news...that Theresa had an abortion (she did not but Ivy believed that she had).

Back aboard the boat, as Antonio puts bullets in his gun and puts it into his pocket before Sheridan comes up behind him and asks, “I'm going to make some sandwiches, you hungry?” Antonio says, “That sounds great.” Standing behind him, she says, “I'm sorry you had such a rough time tonight. I had no idea that mansion held so many bad memories for you. I just hope you don't give up on reuniting with your family. Maybe you're right, tonight just wasn't the right time.” She walks back to the steps down to the cabin and stops. Antonio agrees, “Yeah, yeah, you're probably right.” Sheridan turns to look at him, “Ham and cheese okay?” Antonio replies, “Yeah.” Sheridan goes down the steps to the cabin. Antonio says to himself, “Damn you, Julian Crane. Maybe it's time I do what I should have done a long time ago. Rid the world of you.” He takes the gun out of his pocket to look at it.

In the mansion living room, the Tabloid reporter announces that Theresa had an abortion. Everyone is stunned.

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Saturday's SHUIS Summary and Pictures of the Day...

Standing on the boat, Antonio remembers his run in with Julian a little earlier that night. He tells Julian that he is a nasty piece of work and Julian threatens that he will do what he told him he would do before Antonio departed Harmony years ago. After Antonio tells Julian that he hates his guts, Julian sneers, “Say whatever you like, yes, do whatever you like. Yes, do come back to Harmony, see your familia. And know that you'll be opening a whole can of worms, a can I daresay you want kept shut. I'm right, aren't I, Antonio? Who do you think that can of worms will destroy if it's opened? We, the almighty, all powerful Cranes or you, the lowlife, loser, Lopez-Fitzgeralds? Is that what you want? Do you want to destroy your life and the lives of your loved ones?” As the flashback ends, Antonio says to himself, “Damn, Julian Crane. You've destroyed my life and you've hurt my family.” As he finishes, Sheridan comes from the boat's cabin with sandwiches and beer, “Well, here's what's left of the beer. A little bit more festive than tea. We're still ringing in the New Year, aren't we?” He turns as she hands him a beer, “Yeah, beer sounds good, Diana.” She says, “Sorry things didn't work out for you tonight. I mean, that you didn't get to see your family.” He shrugs, “Well, it's like I said. It's probably for the best, I'd only end up hurting them more.” She says softly, “Maybe things will be different someday.” He replies, “Maybe. I mean, I hope so. In fact, I'm planning on it.”

Sitting on the deck of the boat drinking their beer, Sheridan comments, “It must feel strange for you up in this cold weather after living so many years down in the tropics.” Antonio replies, “No, it feels good. I've missed the seasons, actually.” Walking up to the boat, Liz calls out, “Well, then maybe you shouldn't come back to the island.” Sheridan asks, “Liz?” Antonio asks, “And Doc? What are you two doing here?” Doc replies, “Well, we decided you were probably having a hard time without us around so we decided to come check up on you, make sure you were all right.” As they board the boat, Sheridan smiles, “It's so wonderful that you're here.” Liz thanks her. Antonio says, “Yeah, we're surprised.” Sheridan exclaims, “You know what? You must be freezing in just those jackets. Why don't you come with me, I'll get you a heavier jacket.” Liz smiles, “Oh, thank you, Diana.” Sheridan goes down to the cabin. Doc turns to Antonio and asks, “So how are things going, Brain?” He replies, “Not great.” Liz looks toward him, “I'm sorry to hear that. I guess that means that Diana didn't have her big memory breakthrough.” Antonio replies, “No, not really.” Sheridan comes back on deck with the jacket, “Hey, why don't you come in here and get warm?” Liz smiles, “Thank you.” Sheridan hands Liz the jacket, “There you go.” Liz accepts it, “Oh, thank you so much. Brian, we've been worried about you. Did you get in touch with your family?” He replies, “No.” Liz says, “I know that you have a very good reason for wanting to put so much distance between you and your family. And I know you don't want to talk about it.” Antonio nods, “Well, you're right.” Liz demurs, “I understand.” Doc adds, “We both understand.” Liz acknowledges, “It had to have been hard to come here at all. Doc and I know what it's like not to want to face your past.”

At the Crane mansion, the tabloid reporter tries to tell Ethan and Luis that Theresa had an abortion. No one believes him. Luis and Ethan try throwing him out but he finally shows them some pictures of Theresa going into the women's clinic where he thinks she had an abortion.

In the boat's cabin, Sheridan, Liz and Doc sit at the table while Antonio stands, “So I talked to my brother on the phone, he told me to stay away. But I snuck into my mother's room and I saw her sleeping.” Looking up at him, Liz asks, “But you didn't wake her up?” He replies, “No, I don't know what I would've said anyway. I mean, I can't tell her the reason I left home so many years ago.” Sheridan cuts in, “I keep telling him that his mother would understand whatever the reason.” He replies, “Yeah, and I keep telling you that I've caused her a lot of pain. And if I come back, I'm only going to cause her more.” Sheridan says, “But we went to the party so that we could talk to her. You were ready to see her in person.” Doc asks, “What happened?” Antonio replies, “I... I just realized that now is not a good time. I would end up hurting everyone.” Liz asks surprised, “So you left again without talking to her?” He replies, “Yeah, that's right.” Liz says, “Brian, I can tell that you really do want to see your family but there's something or someone that's stopping you.” He replies, “Yeah, Liz. I want to see my family more than anything but I can’t. There's someone very powerful that's stopping me from seeing them.” Doc asks, “Who is it? And why?” Antonio replies, “All I can say is that he's powerful enough to hurt my family very deeply. He could tear their lives apart. I mean, this person, they've done something so horrible, it's just caused my whole family to suffer.” Doc looks at Antonio, “Sounds like a monster.” He agrees, “Yeah, yeah, he is. He's the reason I had to leave Harmony. He's the reason I can't come back.” Liz shakes her head and looks up at Antonio, “Brian, if suddenly, if suddenly this person disappeared, I mean, if they were out of the way, would you be able to go back?” He replies, “Yeah, absolutely. If this person was out of the way, I could go back to my family.”

Sheridan asks, “Well, is there anyway you could do that, Brain? Somehow get this horrible person out of the way, maybe you could convince him to leave your family alone?” Antonio insists, “No. No, there's no convincing this guy of anything. And it's not only the horrible things that he's done to me, it's the things that he's done to my whole family. Things that they don't even know about. Things that he could potentially do. He uses people for his own good and then when he's done with them he just throws them away.” Doc says, “He sounds like someone the world would be better off without.” Antonio agrees, “Yeah. A lot of people would be better off. Killing him would be a blessing not a sin.” He walks to the other side of the cabin. Sheridan is surprised, “Brian, I've never heard you talk like that. You don't mean that, do you?” Looking back at her, he replies, “I'm sorry, Diana, but there are some evil people out there.” Liz adds, “I guess we all have someone like that in our past. Someone who if he were destroyed life would be better.” Antonio agrees, “Yeah, life would be better.”

At the Crane mansion, when Ethan asks Theresa to tell him that the pictures are not true, she says that they are. He blames himself for putting her under pressure with his talk of waiting to have a family until they have money. Theresa tries to explain but Ethan thinks that she thought that he didn't want the baby. She finally blurts out that the baby is not his. Both he and Luis look shocked.

On the boat, now standing Liz puts her coat back on, “Well, I guess we should find a hotel for the night.” Antonio says, “I'm really sorry we don't have anymore room on the boat.” Doc shrugs, “Oh, that's all right. It's a little cold for my blood anyway.” Sheridan smiles, “It's so wonderful you're here.” Antonio agrees, “Yes, thank you guys for coming. You're really good friends.” Sheridan and Doc begin to walk up the steps to the deck while Antonio and Liz remain behind in the cabin, “Brian, look, in all the years I have known you, I've never known you to be so upset by something. If there's anything I can do...” He says, “Really, Liz, it's all right. I just want to get the keys to this boat back to the owner and then head back to the island.” Liz asks, “Can you really go back now after drudging ups all these memories and feelings? Can you really just leave that all behind?” Antonio replies, “It's a very good question, Liz. The one I don't have the answer to.” Antonio and Liz climb the stairs to the deck. Liz tells them, “Well, goodnight.” Sheridan smiles, “Goodnight, we'll see you tomorrow, won't we?” As they step off the boat, Doc says, “You can count on it. Goodnight.” She says good night again, then turns to Antonio, “Well, Doc's right. It is pretty cold out here on the water. I'm going to head down below.” She heads down the stairs as Antonio looks out to sea in deep thought. He says to himself, “Maybe I do know the answer. (He pulls out the gun and looks at it.) I'm not going to run anymore. It's time I put my past behind me.”

At the mansion Ethan asks, “What are you saying?” Theresa replies again with tears in her eyes, “It's not your baby.” Luis asks, “Theresa, what are you talking about? Whose baby is it if it's not Ethan’s?” Then Ethan asks, too, “Theresa, who's the father?” At that moment Julian walks in wondering why everyone is still there. With truth dawning, Ethan speaks one word, “Julian.”

To be continued...

This is the dress and wrap that Sheridan wore to the New Year's Eve party and is still wearing in this episode on the boat.

Ann

Smile Sunday's SHUIS Summary & Pictures of the Day...

On the boat, looking at his gun, Antonio swears, “Damn you, Julian Crane. You're the reason I had to leave Harmony and the reason that I can't come back. You robbed me of all that time with my family. But all that's going to change now.” Approaching the boat again, Liz calls out, “Hey, stranger, long time no see.” Antonio puts the gun away and spins around, “Hey, I thought you guys were going to go and try to find a place to stay.” Liz smiles, “Oh, well, Doc forgot his bag and you know, Doc, he'd lose his head if it wasn't attached.” Coming up from the cabin, Sheridan hears what is going on and heads back down to get the bag, saying, “I'll be right back.” She comes back with the bag and hands it to Doc, “Well, I guess we won't have to worry about this cold weather anymore.” Doc asks quizzically, “Why? Is Harmony going to experience an unseasonable heat wave?” She laughs, “No, I just mean that we're going to contact the person we're returning the boat to tomorrow and after that we're heading back to the island. I have to admit though, I'm still kind of hoping that something will happen before we leave.” Liz asks, “Oh, you're still hoping that you'll remember everything?” Sheridan wraps her scarf tighter around her, “I just have this strong connection to Harmony. I was hoping that by being here it would jog my memory.” Doc replies, “It still might. Maybe you just haven't found that one thing that will help you remember your past.” Sheridan sighs, “I sure hope you're right because I can't shake this feeling that there's something still waiting for me here.” She looks over at Antonio.

At the Crane mansion, Theresa has told Ethan and everyone else there that it is true that Ethan is not the father of her baby. It dawns on Luis and Ethan that the father has to be Julian. They both run to attack Julian and threaten to kill him for getting Theresa drunk, marrying her, having sex with her, and getting her pregnant. Julian acts like he doesn't know what they are talking about. Pilar and Chad try to talk Luis and Ethan out of killing Julian. They will ruin their lives if they do. Neither of them seem to care at the moment. Julian tries one last time to explain that if he and Theresa had made love, they were married and on their honeymoon. Julian then makes an even bigger mistake by accusing Theresa of seducing him. Luis grabs Julian by the lapels again and shoves him. Julian begs them to stay away from him! Julian runs off and they all chase after him.

In the boat's cabin as Sheridan washes the few dishes, Antonio says, “Hey, hey, I'll take care of that. Why don't you go to sleep, it's late.” Sheridan replies, “It's been a long day for you, too. Are you gonna go to bed soon?” Antonio replies, “No. I don't think so. I can't sleep. I want to take a walk, you know? Clear my mind.” Sheridan faces him, “Look, I know this trip didn't bring you and your family back together but for some reason I just have this feeling that everything is going to work out... for both of us.” She smiles. Antonio says, “Yeah, goodnight, Diana.” She tells him good night and walks off to go to bed. Antonio goes back up on deck and steps onto the wharf where he remembers what Liz said earlier, “Brian, I can tell that you really do want to see your family but there's something or someone that's stopping you.” He replies, “Yeah, Liz. I want to see my family more than anything but I can't. There's someone very powerful that's stopping me from seeing them.” Liz then asks him, “Brian, if suddenly, if suddenly this person disappeared, I mean, if they were out of the way, would you be able to go back?” He replies, “Yeah, absolutely. If this person was out of the way, I could go back to my family.” As he comes out of the memory, he thinks, “Everything would be different if Julian Crane was out of the picture. Maybe its time that I did something about it.”

On the grounds of the Crane mansion, Pilar runs after and stops Luis, “Luis! Oh, thank God I found you. Please come back to the house with me.” Luis replies, “Don't try and stop me, Mama. God, I failed as a brother.” He blames himself and looks so sad. Pilar pleads, “No, Mijo.” Luis continues, “No, I did not protect Theresa when she needed it most. Mama, I cannot sit back and let Julian get away with what he's done.” Pilar begs, “Luis, please! Don't blame yourself for what that animal did.” Luis responds, “An animal, that's exactly what Julian is. When I get my hands on him...” He shakes his head as Pilar tries again, “Luis, look, I understand your anger, Son, I do believe me. I get furious when I think of what that pig did to Theresa. But you're a policeman, Son. Let the law handle this.” Luis shouts, “Mama, the law cannot do anything about this. Julian is going to continue to run around a free man. And in the mean time the Crane's are going to spin this whole thing so that Theresa looks like a whore. You heard Julian in there. He's already trying to blame Theresa saying that she tried to seduce him. Mama, that's my sister I'm talking about.” Pilar pleads, “I know. I know it's awful but don't let Julian ruin your life. He's ruined so many lives already.” Luis replies, “That's exactly the point. Julian has gotten away with hurting people time and time again. He's hurt Sheridan. And I know in my gut that they're responsible for Papa's disappearance. And now look what's happened to Theresa.” With tears in his eyes, he continues with conviction, “No more. Julian is not going to live to hurt anyone ever again.”

Liz finds Antonio on the wharf and warns him not to use the gun that she caught sight of earlier. She begs, “Please, Brian, don't try to carry out this vendetta.” He turns to look at her, “I've been running too long. It's time for me to get my life back.” Liz asks, “What can I say? What can I say or do to make you stop this?” He replies, “Nothing. You can't say anything. I've already made up my mind. Can you do me a favor and stay here with Diana while I'm gone? I don't want her to be alone.” Liz looks pleadingly at him, “I wish you wouldn't do this, Brian.” He replies, “Liz, if it makes you feel any better, I don't want to have to use this gun but I'm going to do whatever necessary to make sure that my family isn't threatened again.” Liz shakes her head and says, “It doesn't exactly make me feel better, Brian.” He responds, “Liz, let me tell you something. I saw my mother and my sister at this man's house tonight and I have a funny feeling that somehow or another this man is threatening them, especially my sister.” Liz lets out a breath, “Okay. I can see there's no use in arguing with you about this.” He replies, “You're right. If I find out that this man is threatening my mother or my sister, I will destroy him.”

On the Crane grounds, Pilar is still trying to convince Luis to give up his vendetta. She says, “Please, Mijo. If you kill Julian, your life will be over.” Luis replies, “Mama, my life is nothing without Sheridan, okay? The best thing I can do is giving Julian the punishment he deserves.” Pilar cries, “Luis! Please!” Luis says, “Mama!” She begs, “Don't do this!” Luis replies, “Listen to me, the best that thing I can do is find Julian and when I do I'm going to kill him.” Pilar calls out his name as Luis runs off in pursuit of his prey.

Entering the Crane grounds, Antonio pulls out his gun and says to himself, “We're going to have a little talk, Julian, and this time you're going to listen.” At the same time, Liz arrives at the boat and looks up to the heavens, “Oh, Brian, I hope you're not getting yourself into more trouble than you bargained for.” As Liz finishes her thoughts, Sheridan comes out on the deck of the boat, “Oh, hey, Liz.” Liz greets her, “Hey.” Sheridan asks, “Where's Brian?” Liz steps onto the boat and replies, “He went for a walk. I guess it's just us girls. What are you doing up?” She replies, “I was asleep but I just had a nightmare. I woke up feeling panicked like I was out of breath.” Liz stands behind her and asks, “What was your nightmare about?” She replies, “This is going to sound crazy but I sensed there was someone out there ready to kill another person.” Liz then asks, “Do you remember anything else about your nightmare?” Sheridan pulls her coat tighter around herself before she replies, “No. It's just a feeling but this person that's about to be killed has done some terrible things. I don't know what those things are but they are definitely horrible.” Liz is very interested, “The person who is ready to kill, do you know who it is?” She replies, “I do. It's the man I love.” (And Luis is out looking to kill Julian.)

Luis and Ethan run into each other on the Crane grounds, when Ethan asks, “Luis, have you seen Julian?” Luis replies, “No, but I'm going to find him.” Ethan says, “Look, I know you're a cop, Luis, but I'm telling you when I find Julian, I'm going to kill him.” Luis replies, “No, Ethan, I am not a cop tonight, all right. I'm a brother that wants revenge. And you listen to me, none of us are responsible for what happens tonight. Make no mistake about it, Julian Crane is a dead man.” Luis pulls out his gun and they walk off together in search of Julian.

To be continued...

This is an early publicity photo of Shuis...

Here is a cute picture of Galen goofing around with Ben Masters and James Hyde during a fan event. They look like they are having fun!
    Ann

Smile Monday's SHUIS Pictures of the Day...

In honor of McKenzie's new gig on AMC, here are some pictures of her from the last few months. We will be back to the SHUIS summary tomorrow but I just got home and will not have time to write one tonight.

Here is the beautiful and talented McKenzie...

Ann

Smile Tuesday's SHUIS Summary & Pictures of the Day...

On the snow covered grounds of the Crane mansion, Julian continues to wander and try to escape while several of the others who had been attending a New Year's Eve party chase him to teach him a lesson, if not kill him. Antonio arrives at the estate, enters the gate, looks at his gun, and remembers his run in with Julian earlier that night. He promises to kill Julian.

Also on the grounds, Luis and Ethan talk about the terrible things Julian has done and how they are going to make him pay. Hearing a noise, Luis pulls him gun out and says, “got him!”

He moves forward with his gun in hand to see who is behind the column. They find TC, who puts his gun away before Luis sees it, instead of Julian. Luis leaves the group to continue his search alone. He sees a man standing alone and believing the man is Julian, he jumps him from behind. The two men fight until Luis realizes that the man is not Julian. It is Antonio. Luis asks, “Antonio? You really came back, huh?” Antonio replies, “Yeah, I'm here.” Luis shakes his head, “Well, we don't want you so why don't you do the whole family a favor? Why don't you just get the hell out of Harmony and never come back?” They both have a hurt look on their faces.

Antonio approaches Luis, “Look, Luis. I can understand you being angry but you don't know the whole story.” Luis angrily replies, “I know that you left your family when we needed you most. Papa had just disappeared, for God's sake! You just took off. You abandoned us. You left us to fend for ourselves. You know, Mama had to send Paloma to Aunt Maria's because she couldn't even afford to support all of us.” Antonio begins, “I'm sorry. I didn't know.” Luis stops him, “Save it. I don't want any apologies. Just don't cause this family any more pain.” Antonio nods, “There's one thing I don't understand.” Luis sarcastically asks, “What? How can I make it any clearer?” Antonio stops Luis, “No, this is about Julian Crane. Why are you after him? What did he do to make you so angry?” Luis explains, “Don't worry about it, all right? Our family has always suffered at the hands of the Cranes. Now Theresa...” Luis breaks off causing Antonio to ask, “Theresa what? What about her?” Luis replies, “Like I said, I'll take care of it, all right? Would you just get the hell out of Harmony? We learned to live without you. We sure as hell can keep doing it now. Just go on...go and never come back.” Luis suddenly turns and says, “I'm going to go get Julian.” He walks off and Antonio turns to watch after him, muttering to himself, “Julian Crane took me away from my family. He hurt them even more after I left. He doesn't deserve to live and he won't when I find him.” He then takes off again looking for Julian.

Antonio catches up to Luis. They argue again. Antonio tells Luis that he has unfinished business but Luis yells, “You've been gone for over a decade. I've taken care of this family since the day you packed it in. I don't need your help. Just go back to where you came from. Leave us alone. We don't need your help.” Luis walks off again in search of Julian. Antonio watches him leave, gets out his gun again, and says, “Sorry, little brother, I'm not leaving till Julian gets what he has coming to him for what he's done to our family.” He joins the search party, too, but remains at a distance from the others.

Luis, Ethan and TC meet up on the grounds, then head off together to make another sweep of the grounds. Antonio continues to follow behind them, vowing to kill Julian himself.

As Tabby watches in a mirror in the Crane mansion, she sees everyone searching for Julian Crane. Luis, Ethan and TC continue the search together with Antonio close behind them, hoping to find Julian first. Julian is trapped in the garage with an angry Ivy who calls out to Luis for help when Julian sees Luis searching around outside the garage with the others, all of the men having converged on the garage. Julian calls Alistair for help but Al refuses, telling Julian that he better start acting like a man. Julian jumps in one of the cars and drives through the closed door knocking the men outside to the ground. Julian speeds off right past everyone trying to kill him. As the men run after the car, Julian crashes it into a tree on the estate. He recovers and runs off on foot. Luis, Ethan, TC, and Antonio were chasing Julian from the beginning. They were soon joined by Eve and Ivy. That group is now joined by Pilar, Theresa and Rebecca. Everyone now has guns, Tabby having “magically” provided guns for those who came unprepared, and they are all on the snow covered grounds chasing Julian all the way into town. Julian makes his way to the wharf and finally ducks into the cannery. LOL!

To be continued...
    Ann