Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 8

Smile Friday's First Wishes on a Star SHUIS Summary & Pic of the Day...

On the island Sheridan walks into the cafe and approaches Brian, “Well, what are we waiting for? You have the name of the person to contact when we get the boat to Harmony.” Brian replies, “Yeah, you're right. There's nothing keeping us around here.” Sheridan excitedly says, “Great! I can't wait to push off. I don't know why I'm so excited but about going to Harmony. It's not like I'm sure I've ever been there but there's something so familiar about the name. It rings a bell with me.” She can't help but smile as she speaks. Brian says, “Well, we'll find out soon enough. Are you almost ready to go?” Sheridan smiles, “There's just a few things I need to grab.” She grins, kisses Brian on the cheek, and heads for the door. When she sees Doc coming into the cafe, she giggles and throws her arms around his neck giving him a big hug before she leaves the room. Doc turns to watch her leave as he asks, “What was that all about? Not that I mind.” Liz replies, “Our Diana is feeling pretty good about the trip to Harmony. I wish we could say the same about our friend Brian.” Doc looks toward Brian, “Brian, I think I've got just the thing for you. One of my interplanetary communicants beamed me an excellent recipe for pre-travel jitters.” Brian replies, “Actually, Doc, I think I'm ok.” Liz then asks, “Well, if that's so, then you wouldn't mind explaining the look on your face when I told you to return the boat to Luis Lopez-Fitzgerald? Brian, what's with you and this guy? Do you know each other?” Brian looks away, of course.

In front of the Lopez-Fitzgerald house, Luis walks with Beth, “So, are you sure you're not mad at me for not sailing your boat from St. Lisa's island like I said I would?” Beth replies, “Stop it, Luis. If that was anyone's fault, it was mine for going down there and telling you about your sister's marriage to Julian Crane.” Luis smiles, “Yeah? Ok, so we're even? I'm just sorry you have to pay someone else to sail your boat back. I just hope they're not charging you an arm and a leg.” Beth shakes her head, “I can handle it. Besides you're the one who's gonna have to cough up the big bucks when they get here.” Luis grins like he knows that she is teasing. Beth continues, “Don't forget, you have to take them to dinner, okay?” With his hands in his jacket Luis replies, “I don't mind. I'm actually looking forward to talking to people from St. Lisa's island...strange place.” Beth asks, “Because it reminded you of Sheridan?” Luis shakes his head, “It didn't just remind me of her. It was like she was there. It was like she was there and like if I turned the right corner, she'd be standing there. I know I have to get over her, all right. I know she's dead.” He looks so sad and Beth turns away.

Hiding behind a bush next to the Lo-Fitz house, Tabby laughs as she listens to Luis, “Timmy, remind me to send a thank you note to Alistair and Julian Crane. I want to commend them for killing Sheridan, or at least making it look like she's dead. The pain it has caused Luis! I could watch that man mourn all day.”

On the island in the cafe, Doc places a drink on the bar in front of Brian. Next to Doc behind the bar, Liz asks again, “Out with it, Brian. What do you and Luis Lopez-Fitzgerald mean to each other?” Standing at the bar, Brian says, “Come on, Liz! What makes you think I know the guy? And besides, what kind of cockamamie last name is that, anyway?” Liz warns, “Don't try to change the subject. Ever since I told you the name of the guy who stayed in number 9, you've been acting weird.” Brian brushes her off, “Your imagination is working overtime, Liz. Diana is waiting for me and I have to make a final check of the boat before we set sail. So...” He picks up his duffel bag, waves to the others, and walks outside. Walking around to the front side of the bar, Doc says, “He's hiding something, Liz. I can feel it.” Still behind the bar, Liz replies, “Oh, aren't we all, but this is something major. I have a feeling that when Brian and Diana meet with Luis in Harmony, all hell is going to break loose.” Liz walks to the door and looks out into the courtyard to see Brian checking what Diana has packed.

In the Lo-Fitz front yard, Beth tells Luis, “I am so sorry.” Sitting on a bench Luis replies, “You know, my mother thinks that if I just pray hard enough for a miracle, it will happen.” Beth sits on the bench next to Luis, “You mean she thinks Sheridan could actually come back to you?” Luis nods his head, “Yeah, I told her I heard Sheridan's voice on the phone.” Beth gives him a strange look, “I don't understand.” Luis tells her, “She thought she heard Antonio.” Beth asks, “Your brother who left home years ago?” Luis nods, “Yeah, when I got on the line, it wasn't him. It was Sheridan. We got disconnected before we could have a conversation so I called the operator and she gave me the number. I called it back.” Beth asks, “What happened?” Luis stares off across the yard before he replies, “No answer.” He pauses a bit before continuing, “You know, it's like my head is telling me one thing and my heart is telling me another. I just can't stop hoping that she's still alive and that she's gonna come back to me.” Luis looks sadly down at his hands.

On the island outside the cafe, Sheridan calls out, “Liz, thanks for everything.” Liz shouts, “Good luck.” Sheridan says, “I'll miss you, Doc.” Doc replies, “I'm sure we'll see each other again, another time, another place, another planet.” He waves good bye from the door. Sheridan smiles, “I can't believe it! We're finally doing it. We're finally on our way to Harmony.” Brian says, “Let's go.” They both pick up their bags and walk toward the boat. Liz and Doc walk back into the cafe. Doc says, “Maybe you're over reacting, Liz. It seems like Brian and Diana are gonna have the time of their lives on their trip to the states.” Liz replies, “That's what I'm afraid of, Doc, a time neither of them bargained for.” Outside, Sheridan turns back to look at the place she called her home for the past few weeks. She takes a deep breath and heads off for her adventure.

In the Lo-Fitz front yard, Luis says, “I shouldn't be laying all this stuff on you.” Beth replies, “Why not? We go way back. Besides, it's the holidays and everyone is feeling everything much more intensely right now.” A shout is heard from inside the house. Pilar shouts, “Mijo, NO!” Luis looks at Beth and asks, “What was that?” Beth looks back at him, “Sounds like someone's fighting in the house.” They both hop up and run into the house to see Miguel and Hank fighting over Charity. Miguel thinks that Hank was flirting with Charity. Zombie Charity was actually provoking a fight.

On the boat, with Brian at the wheel, Sheridan brings him a cup of coffee, “Truce” Brian takes a sip of his coffee, “I am not mad with you, Diana, and I never was. The question is, can you forgive me for snapping at you?” Sheridan replies, “There's nothing to forgive. I pushed too hard about you going to see your family, although I still think it's a good idea.” Brian begins, “Diana...” Sheridan continues, “Would you just think about it? Please. Even if your brother is mad at you, there's no reason why you shouldn't see your mother.” Brian says, “I just want to cause her any more pain than I already have. Is that really so hard to understand?” Sheridan sighs, “I guess not. I'm a little nervous myself about what's gonna happen when we reach the mainland. I keep feeling like I've been to Harmony, like I've been there with the man I love, before he died.” She looks sadly out to sea. Brian asks, “Are you still having flashes of him?” Sheridan smiles, “Yeah, of the two of us together on a pier. But you know, I don't even know what's real anymore or what's not. For all I know, I've never even been to Harmony or any pier there.” She suddenly says, “You know, when you think about it, I could have everything mixed up in my mind. The man I love might not have died at all after all. He might be there and when I get to Harmony I might even find him.” She smiles and looks out to sea.

After Miguel and Charity have gone to the back yard to work things out, Pilar and Luis walk into the kitchen. Pilar begins taking out pots and pans and ingredients to begin cooking. Luis looks at the ingredients and asks, “Oh, you're making flan now?” Pilar answers, “Yes, why not? You always loved flan.” Leaning against the kitchen table, Luis continues, “We all know that's Antonio's favorite food in all the world, too. Why are you making a Christmas feast of all his favorite foods? He's never coming home, not really.” Pilar angrily replies, “Please, Luis, do not say that! He will. I will continue to act as if it will happen. And you of all people should understand because your heart will not let you give up on Sheridan any more than I will let my heart forget Antonio. So, let's hold on to our slender hopes because they are the only thing we have of the people we love.” Pilar walks to the other side of the kitchen. Luis looks like he feels sorry for what he said to his mother. He swallows hard as Pilar walks off.

On the boat, Sheridan thinks about what she has just said, “What am I doing? I have no business fantasizing that the man I love is still alive. The one thing I do remember is of him dying in my arms. But you, Brian, you know that your family is still living and you even got to hear your mother's voice on the phone. I really wish you would go see her when we get to the states.” Brian asks, “Even if my brother is gonna try and throw me out the door when I get there?” Sheridan smiles, “Wouldn't it be worth seeing your mother again?” Brian shrugs, “I guess if my showing up causes problems, I can always go back to St. Lisa's and live out the rest of my days.” Sheridan grins, “I can think of worse things.” Brian agrees, “Yeah, me, too. Listen, I know you probably won't believe this but I really do hope you are able to find your family. I hope you're able to piece your past together, even if it means I have to go back to that island alone.” Sheridan shocks him by saying, “Don't say that! I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you.” Brian looks very hopeful.

Brian asks, “You mean you'd actually care if you never saw me again?” Sheridan replies, “Are you serious? You saved my life, Brian...twice. I don't know how I would have gotten through my time on the island without you. You mean a lot to me.” Brian smiles, “Thanks. You know how I feel about you.” Sheridan says, “Even if going to Harmony means I find out who I am and what my life was before I met you, I don't want to lose you. I couldn't bear it.” She begins to cry. Putting his hand on her shoulder, Brian says, “Hey, I'm not going anywhere. There's nothing that I'd love more than to be a part of your life for as long as you want me around.”

Luis steps out the back door into the yard. He looks up at the sky and sees the Christmas star, “Maybe Mama is right. You gotta believe to make miracles happen.” Looking to the star and wishing, “Well, if there's any chance that Sheridan's out there, bring her back to me. Please. Bring her home.”

Standing at the rail on the boat, Sheridan looks up at the sky, Brian asks, “Are you cold?” Without looking at him, Sheridan replies, “No, actually looking at that star, I suddenly felt like I was wrapped in a warm blanket.” Brian informs, “Well, that's the Christmas star.” Sheridan smiles brightly, “Really?” Brian replies, “Yeah, it appears once a year before Christmas. They say that every wish made on that star comes true.” Sheridan's eyes shine and she is smiling so brightly. She turns to look at him briefly before she turns back to look at the star, “Let's try it. We don't have to tell each other our wishes. It's better that way. Otherwise, they won't come true. Ready?” Brian says, “Yeah, whatever you say.” Sheridan closes her eyes to make her wish. Behind her Brian thinks to himself, “I won't ever let anyone take you away from me, Diana...EVER.”

In Harmony, Timmy also sees the Christmas star and makes a wish, “Please, Mr. Star, make Timmy's wish come true to be a real little boy with a real heart.”

To be continued...

This is another picture of Shuis from a promo that aired about the time of these episodes. I love those smiles. They are the most beautiful couple on any soap.
    Ann

Smile Saturday's Sensual SHUIS Picture of the Day.............

I am sorry not to have a summary tonight but I kept losing the parts that I typed so finally gave up for the night. LOL! I hope to type it up all over again tomorrow so hopefully, I will have one tomorrow. In the meantime, this is a beautiful picture of a very sensual SHUIS kiss, as they all are but some even more than others. Love this one taken while they were dancing at the ET engagement party...
    Ann

Smile Sunday's Special SHUIS Summary & Pictures of the Day.....

Sitting at the table in the Lopez-Fitzgerald kitchen, Pilar serves Luis and Beth hot chocolate. As he takes a sip of the hot liquid, Luis smiles, “You make the best hot chocolate in the world.” He quickly looks at Beth and continues, “No offense to that stuff they serve at the Book Cafe.” Beth nods, “I agree. Her hot chocolate is the best.” Standing in front of them, Pilar smiles, “Thank you, Beth...and Luis.” Beth says, “I always hoped you would share your recipe with me, Pilar. I would even give you a commission.” Luis turns in his seat to look at Pilar at the stove. He and Pilar both laugh, “I'm flattered. Really, I am, but the recipe is a family secret.” Luis says, “You made it tonight because you think Antonio's coming home, right?” Taking her seat at the table, Pilar replies, “Well, it was one of Antonio's favorites.” Luis lowers his head and quietly says, “I know. I know how much it would mean for you for Antonio to suddenly show up before Christmas. I haven't forgiven Antonio for abandoning his family after Papa disappeared.” Pilar replies, “Luis, I understand your anger. I do, but the church teaches forgiveness.” Beth leans forward, “Luis told me about the phone call you got. He said you heard Antonio's voice?” Pilar replies, “I heard him clearly.” Beth continues, “And then Luis got on the phone and heard Sheridan's voice.” Luis looks up, “Well, it wasn't Sheridan. We all know Sheridan's not alive.” Pilar shakes her head, “It just doesn't make any sense. How could I have heard Antonio's voice on the same call Luis heard Sheridan's voice? How could they be together?” Luis softly says, “They weren't. Mama, it's wishful thinking.” Pilar smiles, “Maybe it's a sign. Maybe it's a sign they're coming home. I pray that real soon Antonio will walk through the front door and bring Sheridan with him.” Luis raises a brow, “That would definitely be a miracle.” Pilar replies, “I believe in miracles, Luis. I can almost sense them getting close. I can almost sense them getting closer to home.”

On the boat, Brian comes from the cabin bringing Sheridan a cup as she sits looking out to sea at the rail. Sheridan looks up as he approaches, “That smells like hot chocolate.” Brian replies, “That's exactly what it is. My mother's secret recipe.” Sheridan takes a sip, “Oh, my goodness! This is fantastic. It's the best I ever tasted.” Brian smiles, “I'm glad you like it. She uses a secret ingredient.” Sheridan quickly replies, “Cinnamon.” Brian looks shocked, “How did you know that?” Sheridan laughs, “I don't know. How do I know anything? I have amnesia.” Brian says, “I'm glad you can laugh about it.” Sheridan smiles, “I can't spend every day of my life whining.” Sheridan has a flashback of being in the Lo-Fitz kitchen with Pilar serving hot chocolate to Sheridan and Luis. As Sheridan comes out of her flashback, Brian asks, “Diana, what is it? Did you remember something else?” Sheridan smiles, “Yeah, I just had another memory. I was with the man I love drinking hot chocolate with his mother in the kitchen. It was so real.” Sheridan is so excited. Brian says, “You seem to be having more and more memory flashes lately.” Sheridan smiles, “I know. It's the closer we get to Harmony, the more memories I have. Maybe it does mean something to me. Maybe the key to my past is in Harmony.” She has the biggest smile on her face.

On the boat, Brian can't help but notice Sheridan's excitement, “You seem convinced you will learn something about your past in Harmony.” Sheridan grins, “I don't know why. I just hope my feelings are right. Maybe I'll remember my family there.” Sheridan has another flashback of Luis and her standing on the wharf after the ET engagement party just before they go to “Luis' Bar and Grill”.

As the flashback ends, Sheridan is so excited. She sighs, “I just had another memory of being with the man I love on the wharf in Harmony. I'm really convinced that Harmony could open up my memory. Maybe I'll even find my family there.” Brian says, “Yeah, well, I hope so.” Sheridan reaches out to touch his hand, “You know, I know you're not as hopeful as I am about seeing your family. I really think that you should be.” Brian replies, “We'll see. Now that my brother still hates me.” Sheridan says, “Whatever you decide to do, I know it'll be for the best.” Brian says, “I hope so.” Sheridan smiles, “Remember, it's Christmastime and Christmas is the time for family. Maybe the holiday spirit will soften your brother's heart towards you and he will be able to forgive you.” Brian replies, “I don't know about that. In fact, I don't think that'll ever happen.” Sheridan says in a coaxing voice, “We both made wishes on the Christmas star. I really hope our wishes come true.” Brian says, “Yeah, I do, too.” Then he thinks to himself, “I hope our wishes come true too, Diana. I hope nothing ever takes you away from me.”

In Tabitha's attic, the scroll is showing what is happening in the Lo-Fitz kitchen. As Timmy sees this, he asks with disappointment in his voice, “This is the story it wants to tell, that Beth and Luis are having hot chocolate?” Tabby quiets him, “We don't want to make them (the evil that sent the scroll) angry. We're just going to watch.” Tabby and Timmy take their seats to watch. In the Lo-Fitz kitchen, as Luis sees Pilar putting her coat on, he asks, “Mama, are you going to work now?” Pilar replies, “Just for a little while. I want to make sure the Christmas decorations are put up properly at the mansion.” Luis then says, “I still don't understand how you can work for Ivy Crane after she attacked Theresa.” Pilar replies, “Well, Son, a wise person once said, 'Keep your friends close to you and your enemies closer.' Unfortunately, Ivy has become Theresa's enemy.” Luis says, “Yeah, you coming home late?” Pilar says, “Not too late.” Beth gets up during this exchange and goes to the counter to put her cup there. She sees the letter from Sheridan there and picks it up to read.

In Tabitha's attic, Timmy asks, “What's Beth looking at?” Tabby replies, “It's a letter from Sheridan. It was sent to Luis by Sheridan's attorney after her death. She wrote it to make his life easier but in fact, it will make his life more difficult and more complicated.” The screen shows the kitchen again as Pilar gives Luis a kiss on the cheek and turns to leave. With the letter in hand, Beth tells Pilar good night. At the stove, Luis turns and sees Beth reading his letter, and calls her name. Beth replies, “I'm sorry. It was just sitting right here. I couldn't help noticing that it was a letter from Sheridan.” Sounding upset, Luis says, “Yeah.” Beth crosses the room with the letter still in her hand to stand in front of Luis, “She said she wanted you to move on with your life if anything ever happened to her. Are you ready to do that? And will I be a part of your moving on?” In Tabby's attic, Timmy comments, “That Beth is some nervy chick!” Tabby replies, “She's going after what she wants. I like that.” Timmy asks, “What's he going to do? He still wants Sheridan.” Tabby replies, “He's in a pickle, isn't he? He truly believes the love of his life is dead and now his old girlfriend wants to start up their relationship again. Oh, Timmy, these mortals and their foolish fragile hearts.”

The picture on the scroll changes to the boat, “Look, it's Sheridan sailing straight for disaster.” On the boat, Sheridan smiles as she sits at the rail looking out to sea, “I can't wait to get to Harmony! Maybe I'll remember more about my past.” In the attic, Timmy asks, “Sheridan can't remember her past?” Tabby laughs, “No. She has amnesia. And that's not all, my little stuffed potato. The man she is sailing with is none other than Luis' brother Antonio.” Timmy says, “No way!” Tabby laughs, “Yep, and they're sailing straight into Harmony. Of course, Luis has no idea that his brother has fallen in love with Sheridan. Oh, Timmy, when those two arrive in Harmony, it's going to be like a Molotov cocktail exploding. Everyone’s lives are going to be turned upside-down. And I, for one, can't wait.” She laughs.

Tabitha comes back to her chair with popcorn. Taking her seat again, Tabby says, “So much pain and suffering awaits Luis and Sheridan. Isn't it marvelous!” Timmy isn't happy and replies, “Timmy doesn't get such a kick out of it.” Tabby replies, “Well, I do. For centuries I have been trying to break up Luis and Sheridan over so many different lifetimes. This is the lifetime that they will be finally torn apart...forever.”

In the Lo-Fitz kitchen, Luis softly says, “I'm sorry. I'm not ready to move on with my life and I don't know if I ever will be.” Beth lowers her head, “Of course. I understand. I just thought with Sheridan giving you her permission, almost urging you to move on might make a difference to you.” Luis replies, “No, it really doesn't. I was just telling my mother that I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to get on with my life. Beth, you and I have had this conversation before.” Beth replies, “I know. I'm not trying to push you here.” Luis says, “Look, hey, if I do decide to move on, you'll be the first person to know, okay?” In Tabitha's attic, she says, “Don't hold your breath, Baby, because Sheridan is heading back to Harmony full speed.”

On the boat Sheridan asks, “What's wrong?” Brian replies, “The wind just died.” Sheridan asks, “Why? It was fine a minute ago.” Brian replies, “I don't know. The sea is calm. If the wind doesn't pick up, we'll never make it to Harmony.” In the attic, Tabby stands, “Oh no! They can't stop now. They have to be in Harmony by Christmas. That's my Christmas present to myself, seeing all the pain and suffering when Sheridan and Antonio arrive.” Timmy asks, “What are they going to do then?” Tabby replies, “I don't know. There's nothing I can do.” She remembers something and suddenly announces, “They need wind. I will give them a bit of wind.” Timmy asks, “But how?” Tabby leans over and whispers to Timmy.

In the Lo-Fitz kitchen, Luis quietly says, “I'm sorry Beth. I don't want to hurt you.” Beth smiles, “No. Don't worry about it. I may not always like the things you say, but at least I know you're honest. I always know where I stand with you. Listen, I better go. Thanks for the hot chocolate.” She kisses him on the cheek and heads for the living room door. Before she reaches it, she turns back to Luis and says, “There's actually one thing I need to do before I go.” Luis asks, “What's that?” Beth looks up, followed by Luis, to see that mistletoe is placed right over his head. Beth gives him a kiss. In Tabby's attic, Timmy watches, “That is some kiss!” Tabby covers his eyes as she says, “I can see I will have to put child-proof locks on all the magical video devices in this house. There are some things a doll shouldn't see.” Timmy pleads, “Timmy won't look.” Tabby says, “Good! Did you do what I asked?” Timmy walks to a wooden tub, “It is full of water.” Tabby replies, “Thank you, Lad.” She puts a small sailboat into the tub. Timmy asks, “What's Tabby doing?” Tabby replies, “I'm going to give Sheridan and her captain some wind.” Tabby begins sprinkling dust (or something that looks like that) over the boat and the water. Timmy asks, “What's that stuff?” Tabby replies, “I picked it up last time I was in the Crane mansion. Watch the screen, Timmy. Watch the screen.” The screen shows Sheridan and Brian on the boat. Both standing on deck, Sheridan pleads, “Brian, there must be something that we can do.” Brian replies, “Unless you have a line to Mother Nature, we can't go anywhere without the wind.” As Tabby watches, she says, “You want wind, Baby? I got you wind right here.” She blows on the boat in the tub. Sheridan and Brian fall against the boat rails from the wind gust. Sheridan asks in amazement, “Where's that wind coming from?” Brian looks around, “I don't know. Maybe you do have an in with Mother Nature!” Sheridan laughs. In the attic Tabby informs them, “It came from right here, Antonio, chap. Now get yourself right back into Harmony so I can see some real pain and suffering.”

In the Lo-Fitz kitchen, as the kiss ends, Beth reminds Luis, “I'm here for you, Luis. I will always be here for you.” She turns and leaves the house. Luis turns immediately to the refrigerator and takes down the picture of Sheridan. He sits at the table with the picture in his hands and says, “Sheridan, are you really gone? If you are, will I ever be able to forget you?” From her perch in front of the scroll in her attic, Tabby gleefully says, “Not bloody likely, Luis, especially since very soon you're going to see the girl in the flesh. And just wait until you see who she's with, your long lost brother, Antonio. Oh, this is going to be a blast!” Timmy sadly says, “Everyone's going to be hurt...Everyone!” Tabby says, “Of course they will, Lad. That's the fun of it.”

On the boat, Sheridan is at the wheel as Brian mans the sails, “At this rate, we'll be in Harmony in no time.” An excited Sheridan smiles and says, “I can't wait. I can't wait to see what Harmony has in store for me.” At the same time, Luis sits at the kitchen table with the letter from Sheridan. He looks up at the candles. At this point there is a beautiful split screen showing Sheridan on the boat on her way home to Harmony and Luis at his table in Harmony thinking about Sheridan, the love of his life.

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Monday's Mostly Hopeful SHUIS Summary & Pictures of the Day.......

On the boat sailing to Harmony, Sheridan comes out on deck, “This wind is unbelievable!” Brian looks up at the sky, “Yeah, it is. If it keeps up like this we'll be in Harmony tonight.” Sheridan smiles, “That's great! I think.” Brian looks at her surprised, “Don't tell me you don't want to go now.” She quickly replies, “Oh, I still want to go. It's just that now that it's in reach, I'm getting a little nervous. I did exactly what I promised myself I wouldn't do. I've gotten my hopes way, way up.” Brian asks, “You still think that Harmony could play a part in your life before you lost your memory?” She replies, “It must have. Why else would it sound so familiar?” Looking back at him, “That is not the only reason I want to go to the states though. I'm really happy you decided to look up your family.” He says, “I'm not making any promises. My brother would just as soon never see my face again.” She replies, “I don't know why anyone would feel that way towards you. Just so long as you say you will give it a try, I really have a feeling that this trip is going to resolve things for at least one of us.” She smiles and looks out over the sea.

Luis stands in the Lopez-Fitzgerald back yard, looking at a picture of Sheridan that he carries in his wallet, “It's not fair. Sheridan loved Christmas more than all the holidays put together.” He looks through the window into the kitchen to see his mother sitting at the table praying, “I wish some of Mama's faith would rub off on me. She believes anything is possible if you pray hard enough.” Inside the kitchen, Pilar turns when she hears Luis close the door, “I was just saying a prayer.” She stands as Luis asks, “For Antonio to come home, right? Sorry to interrupt.” He removes his coat. Pilar says, “It's okay. I'm sure the good Lord has heard enough from me for one day.” Luis gives her a kiss on the cheek and exclaims, “Oh, God, it smells great in here. Just like when we were kids.” Pilar tentatively says, “So you are not angry that I'm making all the food Antonio likes?” Standing in front of the stove, Luis smiles, “No, no way. Look, even if Antonio doesn't come home we're going to have a feast, just like the old days.”

At the Lo-Fitz kitchen table Martin serves the tamales, “Two for Theresa. Two for Luis.” He turns to Antonio and says, “Ah, but only one for Antonio.” Antonio protests, “But that is my favorite.” Pilar laughs, “Your father is only teasing. I made yours extra special.” Passing more tamales to Antonio, Martin says, “For my wonderful first born son. I'm so proud of you.” Pilar corrects, “Your father and I are proud of all of our children.” On the boat, Briantonio comes out of his flashback. Sheridan asks, “What is it?” He looks up toward the sky, “I was just thinking about Christmas at home a long time ago.” Sheridan smiles, “I wish I could do that. Close my eyes and imagine what my life used to be like. Tell me about the Christmas you remember.” Briantonio tells her, “It was perfect. Lots of food, laughter, teasing. Always my mother's favorite time of the year. She always made such a big deal about it. We always went along with it because it meant so much to her. We didn't have much money but it didn't matter because it was always great. Because back then we were all together. She always made sure we looked out for one another, no matter what.” Sheridan smiles, “She sounds wonderful.” Brian agrees, “She was. She is.” She says, “Must be so hard for your mother to not know where you are. I can't imagine what it would be like for a mother to lose one of her children.”

Looking at Sheridan, Brian says, “Look. I'm not making any promises, but maybe when we get to Harmony you can meet my mother, if I go and see her, okay? I remember my brothers and sisters used to bring all their friends over to the house because my mother was so welcoming. She treated each one of them like they were one of her own kids. I remember there was this one little girl in particular, she was like a second mother to.” She asks, “Really?” Brian smiles, “Yeah. Just typical poor little rich kid. My mother used to work for her family. I think when the little girl was very small her mother passed away. And well, the rest of the adults in the family didn't really know what to do with her. Didn't know what to do with a kid at all and they were kind of very distant and cold people. They tried to send the little girl off to boarding school to get her out of the way.” Sheridan looks sad, “How sad. She must have been so lonely.” Brian nods in agreement, “She was. Until my mother took her under her wing and showered her with tons of affection. I think my mother was the only adult that really loved her.” Sheridan smiles, “She was lucky. The little girl, whoever she was.” Brian admits, “I used to find strands of hair on my mother's coat when she would come home from work. I couldn't believe the color. It was like spun gold. What a crush I had on that little girl. Unfortunately, so did my brother.” She asks, “You fell in love with her hair?” He laughs, “Hey, it was beautiful hair, what can I say? Anyway, it was kind of funny because my brother and I would get into fights about who the little girl liked more.” She tries being persuasive again, “You know, I bet if you and he talked about this now you would both laugh at the memory.” He says, “I wish. Unfortunately, after hearing my brother bad mouth me the way he did during that phone call to my mother, I doubt very much that we will ever share anything with each other ever again.”

In the Lo-Fitz kitchen as Luis and Pilar light the candles, she says, “I wish I could give you some of my faith.” Luis puts his candle in the window and turns back to Pilar, “So do I. No matter what happens, I am so lucky to have you. And Miguel and two sisters. (He smiles.) Everyone's happy and doing great. Mama, do you have any idea how much I admire you?” She asks, “Me?” Luis replies, “Mama, more than anyone in the world. I know we have been through a lot. Papa disappeared, Antonio ran off, but you have always been there for us.” Pilar smiles slightly, “I try. I just don't know how well I have done.” Luis smiles, “Well, Mama, how can you even doubt. Look at Miguel, he's doing great. Theresa, I know how hard it was to keep her feet on the ground but all her dreams are coming true. She will be Ethan's wife and you better get ready to play grandma.” Pilar looks away and utters, “If only I could.” Luis asks, “What is this about not being able to play grandma?” Pilar looks at her hands, “I just meant that -- I was thinking about Antonio, that is all.” Luis replies, “Oh, Mama. I think I understand. You are wondering if Antonio already has children, children you never got to meet or play grandmother too.” Pilar steps away from Luis and says, “Yes, I wonder about that all the time. That is only one of the reasons that I hope Antonio comes home with yeah, well, come on, don't worry about that. Because I'm sure Ethan and Theresa are ready to start having kids soon.” Pilar shakes her head, “I don't know about that.” Luis smiles, “Well, just between you and me, I think that guy is almost ready to have kids. He called here earlier looking for Theresa. He wanted her to go with him to the orphanage. He definitely wants kids.” Pilar says, “But Theresa was not home.” Luis says, “He was really intent on finding her. I bet they are at the orphanage right now. Mom, come on, how about some cider?” Luis goes to the refrigerator. Pilar picks up her coat and purse and says, “No, thank you. I just remembered I forgot something at the store. I will be back in a little while.” She hurries out the back door.

Walking around on the Harmony wharf near the town Christmas tree, Luis looks out at the sea, “All my life you (the sea) have given me comfort, peace, serenity. Now I can hardly look at the sea even though it was the last place I saw her. Please, bring Sharon back to me.” He looks toward Heaven.

On deck of the boat sailing to Harmony, Brian points toward the shore, “There it. We're about to make land.” Sheridan asks in an excited voice, “Is that Harmony?” Brian states, “That's it.” Sheridan smiles in excitement, “Wow! What are all the twinkling lights on the dock?” He replies, “I don't know. Are you cold, you want my jacket?” Without turning away from watching the land from her spot at the railing, She happily says, “No. I just got the feeling that someone is there, someone is waiting for me in Harmony.” Brian watches her and is worried.

To be continued...

This would have been a great memory of a Harmony winter snow and being with Luis, the love of her life...

Ann

Smile Wednesday's Wishful SHUIS Summary & Pictures of the Day....

Luis looks at the picture of Sheridan that he carries in his wallet as he stands on the wharf near the town Christmas tree, “Is my mother right?” He asks himself, “You really hoping for another miracle this Christmas?” He answers himself, “I'm trying to have faith. Trying to believe that Sheridan might come back to me this Christmas, just like she did last year.”

On the boat, Sheridan stands looking toward shore and the town of Harmony with such hope and such excitement, “Look, there it is. There's the Harmony wharf and the giant Christmas tree. There's someone standing next to it.” Sheridan has the flashback of standing on the wharf with Luis after the ET engagement party. She smiles as she remembers the man she loves. Noticing how quite she is, Brian asks, “Diana, are you okay?” Sheridan replies, “Yeah. I just had that memory flash again. The one of seeing myself on the wharf with the man I loved. The man I remember dying. It looked just like this wharf.” Brian reminds her, “There are thousands of wharfs on the eastern seaboard that look exactly like that one in Harmony.” Sheridan shouts over her shoulder, “I have a feeling about this one, the feeling that coming to Harmony will change my life. There's something waiting for me there, the key to my past.” She watches the shore near with such excitement.

On the wharf, Luis looks at his watch, “I better get to the church in time for midnight Mass.” As he heads off to church, he sees the railing of the wharf where he carved his and Sheridan's initials. He remembers carving the initials, then saying, “Now the whole world will know about our love. From now on to the end of time.” Sheridan laughs, “Or at least till the termites get it.” The both laugh and share a kiss. As the flashback ends, Luis smiles at the initials.

A little beyond Luis at the dock, Beth's boat approaches. A local Harmony man helps Brian with docking the boat. The man asks Sheridan as she stands on deck, “How long have you been at sea?” At the railing, Sheridan replies, “Long enough. It will be good to be on dry land again.” While Sheridan and Brian are still on board the boat, the man asks them how long they are going to be in port. Brian replies, “I'm not sure, but the boat stays.” As Sheridan hears the church bells ring, she looks at Brian, “It's almost time for midnight Mass.” Brian replies, “Yeah, I hear.” Sheridan asks, “Should we go?” Briantonio has a flashback to walking to church with Pilar as a little boy. He shakes that off and says, “I'm going to get the boat docked up and locked. I'm not sure we'll make Mass.” The man offers to take care of the boat for them which prompts Sheridan to exclaim, “Great! We can go to church.” She steps off the boat and points, “First I want to check out that Christmas tree. Isn't it beautiful?” Brian replies, “Yeah. It's a beautiful tree.” As Sheridan walks away from the boat, she smiles, “For some reason, I'm drawn to this tree.”

As Luis stands on the wharf on the other side of the tree, he wonders, “Why do I feel you're so close by?” Sheridan walks down a couple of steps toward the tree and exclaims, “Oh, my goodness.” Coming up behind her, Brian asks, “Diana, what is it?” Sheridan looks around in awe and excitement, “It looks just like the wharf in my memory flashes. Maybe I have been to Harmony before.” Brian says, “I can understand you're excited. It's like I told you, there are a thousand towns on the eastern seaboard that have a wharf that looks just like this one.” She replies, “I know you keep telling me that but for some reason I feel connected to this wharf.” The man who helped tie down the boat finds them and tells Brian, “Excuse me. The Harbor Master needs you to sign these papers.” Brian tells the man, “All right.” Then tells Sheridan, “I'll be back in a second.” Sheridan replies, “I would really like to go to midnight Mass.” Brian replies, “I'll try to make it quick.” He leaves with the man as Sheridan turns back to the wharf. She sees the initials carved on the railing and says, “I hope that wherever they are, this couple is still as happy as the day they carved their initials.”

As Luis approaches the church, he stops and thinks, “Maybe lightning will strike twice. Sheridan came back to me at the church last year. Maybe she will this time, too.” A choir sings outside the church. Luis enters the church, stands in front of the statue, and remembers the SHUIS Christmas miracle the Christmas before.

As the flashback ends, Pilar comes up behind Luis at the statue and says, “I know what you're praying for.” Luis replies, “I'm praying for a miracle. Praying for Sheridan to come back to me.” He looks back up at the statue.

Brian meets Sheridan as she walks around the wharf area. When she sees him, she asks, “How's it going? Boat all taken care of?” Brian answers, “Yep.” She smiles, “We can go to Mass then.” Brian replies, “I don't know about that, Diana.” Sheridan replies, “I guess you want to contact the guy who's handling the boat for the owner, make sure he knows we're here.” Briantonio has a flashback of Liz telling him that it is Luis who will be receiving the boat if Beth isn't around, then a flashback of what he heard Luis tell Pilar about Antonio on the phone. As he comes back to the present, Briantonio replies, “Actually, no, we can wait on that.” Sheridan smiles, “Great. So, we can go to midnight Mass then.”

In the vestibule of the church, Pilar tells Luis, “I know how special this spot is to you. It is to me, too. So many times we gathered here before going into Mass.” She has a flashback of herself with her children before entering the church. Briantonio has the same flashback. Sheridan notices Briantonio's resistance to going to church and asks, “Brian, do you have a problem going to church?” Brian replies, “No, no problem at all. Let's get changed and we'll go to midnight Mass.” She says, “We have to ask someone directions on how to get to church.” Brian looks at her, “You know what? I'm sure we will find it if we just follow the sound of the church bells.” Sheridan smiles, “I don't know why but I just have a feeling something is waiting for me in Harmony.” As she boards the boat to change, Briantonio says to himself, “What's waiting for you is nothing compared to what's waiting for me when I get to church.”

At the statue in back of the church and with tears in his eyes, Luis prays once again for Sheridan's return, “I know lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place, but I can't bring myself to give up on Sheridan. So if she's out there, bring her back to me. Please.”

Approaching the church door, Sheridan asks, “Hey, you all right?” Brian replies, “Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.” Sheridan smiles, “All right. Well, let's go inside. I can't help but think there's something waiting for me here.” She steps inside the church, looks ahead, and smiles.

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Thursday's SHUIS Summary & Pictures of the Day.........

In back of the church in front of the statue, Luis finishes praying and stands. He looks around, “I guess I didn't get my miracle. Sheridan didn't come back to me like she did last year.” He has a flashback of the Christmas miracle from 2000.

As the flashback ends, Luis sighs, “I don't understand. Sheridan felt so close t me just before Mass began.” Outside the church, Sheridan walks back to where Brian stands outside. Sheridan says, “Brian, I thought you were going to go to midnight Mass with me but when I turned around, you were gone. Why don't you want to come inside?” He turns and walks a few steps away from her. Standing behind him, Sheridan asks, “Brian, what is going on? Why don't you want to go to church with me?”

Luis walks up to Pilar in the church. When she sees his face she asks, “Sheridan didn't come back to you?” Luis replies with a crack in his voice, “I tried, Mama. My faith was strong and...” He sighs before he continues, “I even believed it was possible, knowing that Sheridan’s dead. The miracle I prayed for didn't happen.” He looks devastated once again. Pilar tries to comfort him, “I know, Son. I also believed that a Christmas miracle would happen. I sensed your brother Antonio close by and Sheridan, too. And I thought God had done the impossible, you know that he had brought them back home to us.” Luis gives a small smile, “Yeah. I felt Sheridan’s presence, too. I guess it was just wishful thinking.” Sighing, Luis adds, “Well, Antonio and Sheridan are no where near Harmony.”

Outside the church, Sheridan says, “Let's go inside.” She smiles, “I'd really like to say a prayer that somehow I’ll find my family, get my memory back. Please?” Brian replies, “All right. If Mass is over by now everyone must be gone.” Sheridan confides, “You know, I felt drawn to this church all night. Now we're finally going to get to go inside. I keep feeling like there's something in there for me. Something that will change my life.” She walks back to the church door while Brian follows. At the door to the church, Sheridan asks, “Did anyone else have this much trouble getting you to go to church?” Antonio has a flashback of Pilar trying to get him to hurry to church when he was reluctant to go. As the flashback ends, he says, “Come on, Diana, let's go.” They walk into the church and stop in the back, the vestibule. Inside the church near the altar, Pilar tells Luis, “I'm sorry Sheridan didn't come back to you, Luis. But I still feel her close by. Antonio, too.” Pilar smiles, “This church holds many happy memories for me. Many happy memories.” She has a flashback of being proud of Antonio serving as an altar server in the church. Briantonio has the same flashback as he stands looking toward the altar. He moves to one side, an alcove area, in the back of church and stands with his back toward Sheridan. She moves to stand behind him and asks, “Brian, hey. You all right?” Briantonio replies, “Yeah, I just need some time alone to think.”

At the front of the church, Pilar looks up at Luis, “I just thought of something. Antonio could be home waiting for us.” Luis shakes head, “No, Mama. Antonio knows we'd be at midnight Mass. He would have come here to find us.” Pilar adds, “Yeah, but what if he got to town too late? Luis, I still feel your brother close by. I'm going home to find him.” Luis begins, “Mama...” Pilar has already walked to the back door so Luis can only follow.

In the back of church near the statue, Sheridan stands behind Briantonio as he has several flashbacks about his years in the church with his family. She asks, “Brian? Hey, is there something wrong?” As the flashbacks end, Brian quietly says to himself, “I let you down, Mama.” Sheridan asks, “I'm sorry, did you say something?” Brian turns around and tells Sheridan, “I need some time to be alone, to think.” As they reach the church yard, he asks, “So I’ll meet you at the boat. Do you think you could find your way back to the dock?” Sheridan replies, “Yeah. Hey, what's that in your pocket?” Brian shrugs, “It's nothing.” She says, “Yes, it is. It's the gift I got you for your mother.” Brian looks down at his pocket and the gift, “Yeah, I must have forgot it was in my pocket, huh?” Sheridan says, “I just hope you take my advice and get in contact with her while you're in the states. Christmas is a perfect time for family reunions. You know, maybe you should open it first. I want to make sure that it's appropriate.” Brian sighs, “No, I'm sure it's fine.” She says, “Fine, see you later then.” As Sheridan walks off, Brian pulls the gift out of his pocket and unwraps it to check it out. He finds a necklace with a medal inside and he is surprised, “Lady of Guadalupe (the medal). How could Diana have known? It's perfect.”

In the vestibule of the church, Pilar tells Luis, “I'm going home to see if Antonio’s there.” Luis replies, “Why don't you go on ahead? I'll meet you at home later. Mama, it's time I moved on with my life. I realize that Sheridan’s not coming back.” Pilar leaves the church as Luis looks again toward the statue.

Standing in front of the Lopez-Fitzgerald house, Antonio looks around and seeing that no one is home or is asleep, he reaches in the flowerbed for the key. As he retrieves the key, he says to himself, “Some things never change.” He walks to the front door, unlocks it, walks into the living room and whispers, “Home.” He walks into the kitchen where he sees the lighted candles in the window and comments, “Mama used to light a candle for Papa every night before I left. One of those must be for me.” Antonio turns, leaves the kitchen to walk down the hall to stand outside Pilar's bedroom door where he listens to her prayer, “Despite everything, I haven't given up hope, Lord. I still pray for Antonio’s safe return. And I trust that wherever he is, he knows that I love him. That I will always love him and this will always be his home.” Pilar finishes her prayers, turns out the light and gets into bed. In the hall, Antonio utters, “Mama.” Antonio enters Pilar's room and kneels beside her bed, “Please forgive me, Mama. Please forgive me.”

At the wharf Luis looks at the town tree, “There's no Christmas miracle this year. Sheridan didn't come back to me.” Sheridan arrives back at the wharf and stops near the tree, “Oh, thank goodness. I never thought I would find my way back here.”

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Saturday's SHUIS Summary and Picture of the Day..............

At the town tree, Luis sighs, “No Christmas miracle this year. Sheridan didn't come back to me.” Making her way back to the wharf, Sheridan stops a few feet away from Luis to look over the railing, “Oh, thank goodness. I never thought I would find my way back here.”

In Pilar's bedroom, as Antonio kneels at her bedside, he daydreams about what his homecoming would be like by imagining how happy Pilar would be to see him, then he looks down at the sleeping Pilar and whispers to her, “Sorry I can't stay, Mama, but if I did it would only hurt you more. Most of all, I'm sorry I had to leave all those years ago. I hope one day you'll be able to understand why I had to go and why I have to stay away. I never meant to break your heart. I hope one day you'll be able to forgive me. I hope one day I’ll be able to forgive myself.”

As Sheridan stands on the wharf she turns around and sees Luis' back as he stands next to the Christmas tree which leads to a flashback of the wharf kiss.

She looks toward Luis again, “There's something so familiar about him. Could it be? Could he be the man I love?” She smiles as she looks out over the railing to the sea.

At the Lopez-Fitzgerald house, Antonio places his gift on Pilar's nightstand, “Goodbye, Mama, goodbye.” He stands bending over Pilar to give her a kiss when the door opens to Ethan and Theresa who have come to investigate a noise. Ethan rushes in and tackles Antonio.

On the wharf, Sheridan says to herself, “I have to find out if it's him.” She turns back to find Luis gone, “It can't be. He's gone. Oh, it couldn't have been him anyway. The man I love is dead. I still got the strangest feeling though. Something familiar, a sense of belonging, comfort. What does it mean?” Walking down the wharf away from the town tree, Luis stops, “That's strange. That same feeling I had down in the island. Sheridan near me. That can't be. Sheridan's gone. It feels like she's so close.” He turns around and walks back toward the tree, “Well, Mama keeps saying that miracles happen around Christmas time. Just have to wait to see if she's right.” Now standing on the wharf in front of the boat, Sheridan turns and says, “There it is again. That feeling. It's like I'm on the verge of getting my memory back.” She walks to the steps to board the boat and stops, “I feel like I'm about to remember something.” On the other side of the town tree, Luis stops when his cell phone rings, “Lopez-Fitzgerald.” He listens for a bit and says, “An intruder in my house? My mother and sister are there. Look, I'm on my way. Sheridan's gone, right. It's just wishful thinking.” He puts his phone away and rushes home. In front of the boat, Sheridan smiles, “I feel like I'm close to something. But I don't know what. Oh, it must be nothing. Just wishful thinking.” She walks back to the boat.

In Pilar's room as Ethan wrestles with Antonio, he escapes by jumping through the window. Theresa is relieved to see that Pilar is all right because he could have hurt her to which Pilar replies, “No, Teresita, he just wanted to see me.” Ethan and Theresa don't understand so Pilar explains, “It was Antonio. My son. My son was here to see me.” Running around to the front of the house, Antonio says, “I knew it. I knew I should have never come home.” As Luis enters her room, Pilar says again, “It was Antonio. He came to see me.” Luis replies, “Mama, it couldn't have been Antonio. Look, I'm sure it was a break- in. Cops see plenty of these this time of year.” Pilar insists, “It wasn't a break-in. I sensed him.” Luis says, “Mama, look, I know that you thought that Antonio was coming home for Christmas but he didn’t. This wasn't him.” Pilar is adamant, “Listen to me, Luis. There is a bond that exists between a mother and a child that cannot be explained. You feel it the minute that baby starts growing inside of you. I felt Antonio here tonight. I'm sure of it.” Luis shakes his head, “Mama, I don't want you to get your hopes up because you're going to find out that it wasn't Antonio and you're just going to be hurt.” Pilar insists again, “I know in my heart it was my son and you must believe me.” Luis gives in somewhat, “All right, look, I don't want to argue with you. I'm gonna go get something to cover this up and we'll have someone come and repair the glass tomorrow.” He and Ethan leave to get something to cover the window.

Sitting on a bench on the wharf, Briantonio says, “Look, I'm sorry this trip hasn't worked out the way you wanted.” Sheridan sighs, “Me too. I really hoped I’d remember something.” Brian says, “Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.” Sheridan smiles, “You know, that's the strange thing. My head keeps telling me that I should let this feeling about Harmony go but my heart keeps telling me that there's something here for me. I'm somehow connected to Harmony. Maybe things will be different for us tomorrow. Maybe we'll both find what we're looking for.”

In her room, Pilar asks, “Luis, I do not mean to pry but where did you go tonight after midnight Mass?” Luis replies, “I took a walk. I needed some time alone to think.” Pilar asks, “About Sheridan?” Luis smiles, “Yeah. I was hoping there would be another Christmas miracle. Sheridan would come back to me like she did last Christmas. I even felt her presence down at the wharf. That's ridiculous.” Pilar says sincerely, “I don't think it is.” Luis sighs, “Mama, if Sheridan was back in Harmony, she would come back to me. I've got to stop letting my hopes and dreams get in the way of reality.” Pilar accuses, “That's what you think I'm doing, isn't it? I'm not, Luis. Antonio was here tonight.” Luis shakes his head sympathetically, “I'm not gonna deny how you feel, Mama. But I'm a cop. I deal with evidence. I mean, what proof is there that Antonio was here?” Pilar states firmly, “I don't need any evidence, Luis. I know what's in my heart and besides, what kind of evidence could there be?”

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Sunday's SHUIS Picture of the Day.......................

Sorry, but no summary tonight. I haven't been home long enough this week-end to get one together for tonight. I am posting an article with picture from one of the soap magazines at the time that Luis received the call from Sheridan.

Ann