Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 8

Smile SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 8

Saturday's Shocking SHUIS Summary and Pics of the Day. . . . .
    On the plane the flight attendant announces, “Ladies and gentlemen, we are beginning our descent into Harmony. Please make sure your seat belt is fastened and your seat is in the upright position.” In her seat by the window Beth says, “I hate seeing you like this, Luis.” Luis asks, “Like what?” Beth says, “So wound up, angry. I mean, I'm starting to think I just -- I made a mistake coming down to the islands and getting you to come home.” Luis calmly says, “You think that I would've stayed down there? Beth, you did the right thing, all right? Julian Crane is going to pay for what he did. Getting my sister drunk so that he can marry her? I'm going to kill him.”

As the plane lands and they are trying retrieving their belongings to exit, Luis comments, “The pig ruined my sister's life, and he's going to pay.” Beth tries to calm him, “You know, you don't know all the facts, Luis. I mean, maybe Theresa secretly, you know, wanted to marry him. I don't know.” Luis questions, “Wanted to? Beth, he's scum. Everyone in my family hates Julian Crane and for good reason, all right? You're way off. There's no way that Theresa of her own free will would ever marry Julian. She loves Ethan.” Beth begins, “I know it's unlikely...” Luis interrupts to correct her, “It's impossible, all right? This is just another typical Crane move. Julian with all his money and power and fancy lawyers -- he does this stuff time and time again and gets off. Not this time. This time he's going to pay. Julian Crane's a dead man.” They pick up their bags and walk off the plane.

At the door of the Crane mansion Beth tries again to talk some sense into Luis, “Think about it. Luis. If you do anything to Julian, who's going to be the one to pay?” Luis bangs on the door as he quickly answers, “Him, with his life.” Beth continues, “You will end up in prison. Ok, your life is going to be over. Think about it. You lost Sheridan. Do you want your family to lose you?” Luis replies, “If I let Julian get away with what he did to Theresa, my family will never respect me. I'll never be able to look at myself again in the mirror. Now, he's going to pay for what he did.” Luis bangs on the front door of the Crane mansion. As Luis bangs on the door, Julian and his attorney, Harper, walk into the living room. Harper leans over to Julian and comments, “Just thank God Luis isn't here.” Both Julian and Harper look toward the repeated banging noise at the door as Pilar moves to answer it. As she opens the door she is shocked to see who is at the door, “Luis. Mijo.” Luis runs through the door and toward Julian, “Bastard...” As Luis grabs him, Julian yells, “No.” Pilar yells, “Luis – no!” Shoving Julian over the couch, Luis yells, “I'll kill you!” Julian whimpers, “I urge you to reconsider.” Luis says, “Tricking my sister into marrying you. You have ruined her life.” Pilar yells, “Luis, please!” As Beth and Pilar try pulling Luis off of Julian, Beth says, “You're choking him.” Pilar adds, “He's not worth it -- not for you to go to jail.” Luis doesn't stop, “You are going to pay for what you've done.” Pilar cries, “Luis, no!” Luis tells Julian, “You got away with his with my papa, but not this time.” Pilar yells for Sam who is in the library with Ethan, Theresa and Whitney.

In the library Sam says, “That sounds like Pilar.” Sam goes to check out the noise, Ethan follows but tells Theresa to stay there in the library. After Ethan leaves the room, Theresa decides to go, too, because she is afraid that Julian may something to cause her to lose Ethan. As Whitney helps her to walk to the living room, she comments, “We should just thank God that Luis isn't here, Theresa.” Sam rushes into the living room and yells, “Luis!” Julian yells, “Get him off me!” Sam and Ethan manage to get Luis off Julian but as soon as they do, Julian pulls his gun on Luis and the whole room and says, “I hate you.” Theresa and Whitney scream as they enter the room and see the gun. Worried about Luis and Ethan, Theresa runs to stand in front of Ethan, “Oh, my God. Please, Ethan, Luis...” Pilar pleads, “Luis...” Sam demands, “Julian, put the gun away.” Julian says, “If you don't get the hell out of my home, I will shoot, I swear.” Luis lunges at Luis as he says, “You're a dead man.” Julian fires his gun and Theresa falls on the floor. Everyone looks at her in shock. Luis looks from Theresa to Julian, lunges at him and says, “You killed my sister. I'm gonna kill you.”

On the island in the cafe in her hotel, Liz sits with a drink at the bar when Doc walks in, “Liz, you never drink this early. Something bothering you?” Liz quietly says, “Doc, I feel like I've seen a ghost or at least some very weird coincidences. As Doc takes a seat next to her he asks, “What?” Liz replies, “The woman who owns the boat that Brian fixed, I can't believe where she wants it sailed back to.” Doc asks, “Why? Is it some unfriendly country?” Liz replies solemnly, “No, it's a small town called Harmony.”

At the docks, helping Diana step off the boat, Brian continues to try to convince her, “It's no coincidence that the guy that was supposed to sail this boat back to the states had to fly home suddenly. It's fate, Diana. You and I were fated to be together alone on this boat.” He puts his hands on her face, as she was distracted looking at the boat, and kisses her on the mouth. Diana pulls away and he tells her that he is sorry. Holding her hand up to stop him she says, “No, it's not you, Brian. I had the strangest feeling being on the boat just now.” Brian asks, “Did you get your memory back? Or what?” She looks back toward him and says, “Yes, I did.” She looks away again.

In the Crane mansion living room, Luis and Julian struggle for the gun as Theresa is revived. She had just fainted. Ivy urges Luis to kill Julian but the others in the room try to talk him out of it.

Eve arrives. She takes Theresa to the library to be examined.

Standing on the docks, Brian asks, “What do you remember about your past, Diana...your name, where you're from? What?” Diana shakes her head, “No, that's all still a blank. If only that guest from the states could have been someone who knew who I was so he could tell me who I am. What are the chances of that? I may never remember my name or my past but there is just something about this boat, from the first time we worked on it, it made me remember a time in my life that was so perfect, just heaven sent.” She has a flashback of being happy on the boat with Luis in Bermuda and that heaven sent time in her life...with Luis. She continues, “Being on the boat just now didn't bring back happy memories of being with the man I loved. It made me remember the terror of almost drowning alone at sea.” Brian says, “I'm sorry, Diana. It must have been the moment just before I pulled you out of the sea.” She looks over at him, “Must have been that. I don't remember much but what I do recall is so frightening. I'm so afraid of being out of sight of land right now. I'm sorry, Brian, I can't sail this boat back to the states with you.”

She walks away as he looks like he can't believe his bad luck.

At the cafe, as Liz cleans off the tables, Doc says, “I know this is against the code of the islanders to pry into somebody's past, but it seems like you and Harmony have a connection.” Liz muses, “You think you've shut the door on your past, then suddenly when you least expect it, it flies open and smacks you in the face.” Doc thinks that there are really no coincidences because it is all mapped out by the extraterrestrials who monitor the Bermuda triangle. Liz walks outside into the courtyard and looking at the sky thinks about a place she said she once loved and wonders what if she stopped running and went back to Harmony.
    On the docks Brian sits on a box where Diana joins him, “I know that you're disappointed that I can't sail the boat back to the states with you. I was looking forward to it, too.” Brian says, “Until you remembered almost drowning at sea.” She looks away, “It was horrible, Brian, just horrible.” Brian says, “I could kick myself. I should have been more sensitive. I'm sorry. It's way too soon for you to be on a boat out in the middle of the ocean.” She asks, “You're not disappointed?” Brian replies, “Not as long as I know you'll be waiting on me when I get back.” He kisses her on the cheek as she gives a small smile before she answers, “Yes, Brian, I will wait for you when you come back. St. Lisa's is my home now. You, Liz and Doc are all part of my life. I just have to stop hoping that every stranger that comes to this island might be someone who can tell me who I am and where I came from. I may never remember my name or my past but I do know that someday I will reconnect with the man I loved and lost.” Brian looks at her and asks, “He's dead, Diana. You said you remembered holding him in your arms when he died. How could you meet up with him again?” She wistfully looks out to sea, “I don't know. In Heaven, I guess. One thing I do know for sure is that when the love between two people is deep and passionate, it doesn't die just because they become separated. No, Brian. The love that I shared with that man will live on forever and someday, somehow it will guide us back together.” Brian looks away trying to figure out how to overcome that great love that Diana (Sheridan) shares with the man she loved (Luis).

Outside the hotel, Brian stops to face Diana, “I'll take it that you haven't run away is a good sign.” She giggles as he continues, “So, here's the deal. I'll take this boat back to the states, get the fee from the owner and fly back down here to the island ...and to you.” He touches her chin and she smiles before they walk into the cafe. Liz greets them, “Hey! You guys ready to set sail?” Brian looks at Diana and says, “There's been a change of plans. I'll be sailing back to the states alone.” Liz turns to Diana and asks, “What happened? I thought you were all excited about sailing?” Diana replies, “I was until I realized it was too soon after almost drowning to be off terra firma.” Doc steps up to the group and comments, “Sail through the Bermuda triangle as quickly as you can, otherwise you might get snatched up by the aliens and sent back to planet Corlan.” They all look stunned but none more than Diana. Brian replies, “Thanks, that's good advice, Doc. Exactly where am I supposed to go, Liz?” Liz replies, “It's a small port off the coast of New England.”

At the Crane mansion as Luis sits on the couch, he tells Ethan about his dreams of being on the Titanic with Sheridan and that he could swear that Sheridan came into his room and had given him a kiss. Ethan listens and looks at him to say, “Wow, that's quite a dream. What got you thinking about the Titanic?” Luis smiles, “Sheridan met a fortuneteller when she was a little girl and this fortuneteller told her that she had many lives with the man she loved. The last one was on the Titanic.” Ethan replies, “Well, I am not sure that I believe in past lives but I definitely believe in the power of everlasting love.” Luis looks at his hands before he replies, “Yeah, so do I. I know that I'll never have the kind of love with anyone like I had with Sheridan.”

Behind him and listening in on his conversation, Beth looks upset by his admission. Ethan admits, “If something like that ever happened to Theresa, I'd feel the same way. I'd always love her forever.” Luis says, “Well, let's hope that nothing else does come between you. I know my sister has done some really crazy stuff but I don't think she'd do anything to jeopardize your love for her.”

On the island as they look over the instructions regarding the boat, Liz says, “That's the town where the owner wants her boat sailed back to.” Brian asks, “Harmony?” Behind the bar, Diana drops her coffee cup and coughs. Brian looks up and asks, “Diana, what's wrong?” She replies, “Harmony! I know a town called Harmony!”

To be continued...

Thanks to Passions Central for the screen caps.
    Ann

Smile Sunday's Sympathetic SHUIS Summary & Pics of the Day.......

On the island in Liz's cafe, Diana stands behind the bar and asks, “Harmony? Are you sure that's the name of the place?” Brian points at a spot on the chart and says, “Yeah, it's right here on the chart.” Liz adds, “That's where Brian is sailing that boat back to that Number 9 came down here to pick up. It's a small town on the coast of New England.” Diana exclaims, “I remember! I remember Harmony!” Brian says, “Wait a second. What do you remember about Harmony? Did it spark something about your past?”

In Harmony at the Crane mansion, Sam tells Ethan and Luis that they should leave while Eve examines Theresa. He is afraid there will be another altercation with Julian. Both Ethan and Luis refuse to leave without Theresa. They go to check on Theresa who is in the library with Eve finding out that she is pregnant. They run into Julian on the way and do have another “discussion” with him but eventually leave to take a walk on the grounds while they wait for Theresa.

At Liz's cafe sitting at the counter, Brian asks, “So, what do you remember about Harmony, Diana? Have you ever been there?” Liz adds, “Maybe you're starting to get your memory back.” Doc shakes his head, “Stranger things have been known to happen.” Brian asks again, “What do you remember?” Diana who has been trying hard to remember, showing frustration says, “Nothing! Not a darn thing?” Liz looks at her, “But the way you reacted when you heard where Brian was headed, it was as if you recognized the name of the town.”

Diana looks up and explains, “That's what it felt like to me, too. It's as if I was in a dark room and finally someone turned on a light but now it's gone. It's dark again. I can't remember a thing.” Doc explains that this is normal for someone with amnesia. She may get flashes of memory but not all her memory will come back at that point. He then tells the others that he is being paged and leaves. Diana looks confused, “The name tugs at me for some reason. Do either one of you know anything about this place?” Liz has a flashback to her recognizing the name when she opened the envelope from Beth, but she tells Diana, “It is a small town on the coast of New England.” Brian adds that it is a charming and picturesque town and goes on to describe the town right down to the new courthouse. Liz exclaims, “They built a new one!” Watching the scene from the window, Doc comments that both Brian and Liz seem to know more about Harmony than they are letting on. Diana accuses, “You both sound like you know the place. When Brian was describing it, you were nodding, Liz. Are you sure neither one of you have ever been to Harmony?” Brian and Liz look at each other for help.

Brian replies, “You don't have to visit a place to know what it's like.” Diana frowns, “But the way you described the steeples and the wharf?” Brian says, “Maybe I saw a post card of it somewhere.” Diana asks, “How did you know about the new courthouse then?” Brian says, “That's a good point. Maybe I read about it. I don't know. I know what it is...I probably passed through it on one of my skiing trips. They are known for their snow up there.” Liz agrees, “That's probably how I ran across it, too. I used to ski when I lived in the states.” Deep in thought, Diana says, “I don't know if I ever owned a pair of skis, much less why the name Harmony sounds so familiar to me. I'm just going to go take a walk, clear the cobwebs. See you later.” As soon as she leaves the cafe, Brian turns to Liz and they both agree not to ask each other about their pasts due to the unwritten law of the island not to do so. Then he asks Liz for the name of the owner of the boat. Liz replies, “Wallace, Beth Wallace.” Brian has a shocked look on his face and exclaims, “Beth?!?!” Liz asks, “Do you know her?” He turns away.

Outside the cafe in the courtyard, Diana stops in front of the rosebush to think. She has a flashback of trying to play football with Luis in the snow. They are so playful and fall to the ground and kiss.

As she comes out of the flashback, she wonders if he has some connection to Harmony.

On their walk on the grounds of the Crane estate, Luis and Ethan stop at the gazebo. When Luis sees his father's name stamped in a corner of the gazebo, he asks Ethan, “Hey, did you know that my father built this gazebo?” Ethan answers, “Yeah, Sheridan told me. She said that this is one of her favorite spots on the estate.” Luis smiles, “Yeah, we had some good times here.” Luis has a flashback of trying to play football ... the same flashback that Sheridan just had on the island.

He smiles at the memory and as if he is embarrassed, he taps one of the posts and declares that the gazebo is as strong as the day his father built it. Ethan asks, “You still don't know what happened to him, do you?” Luis replies, “I will. I have some ideas.” Ethan asks, “You still think Julian and Alistair are behind it?” Luis says, “No doubt about it. You don't think so?” Ethan replies, “I'm not saying that, but in all the years I was included in Crane family and business discussions, I never heard a mention of Martin Fitzgerald.” Luis asks, “Really?” Ethan says, “I would tell you if they had.” Luis says, “I believe you.” Then Luis tells Ethan that he is sorry for misjudging him all those years. Ethan doesn't blame him and would have hated anyone with the Crane name himself. Luis also tells Ethan that he couldn't have asked for a better brother-in-law and Ethan says he feels the same day. Luis is happy that Ethan and Theresa are finally getting married.

In front of the rosebushes at the gazebo, Luis says, “My father planted this rosebush for my mother, then it became a symbol of mine and Sheridan's love, too.” Ethan says, “She told me that, too.” Luis looks back at the rosebush, “I miss her so much.” Ethan says, “I do, too. I can't imagine what it's like for you.” Luis turns to Ethan and says, “When I was down on St. Lisa's island, before Beth came down and told me everything that happened with Theresa and Julian, it was like Sheridan was there and she was nearby, alive.” Ethan says, “That's only normal. It's right next to Bermuda. That's where you were last with Sheridan.” Luis looks away but then looks back toward Ethan, “That's only part of it. It was like she was still alive. It was like every time I turned around, I expected to run into her, you know? Am I losing my mind?”

Ethan responds sympathetically, “No, I don't think you're losing your mind. Look, you two were like soul mates. Everyone who knew you could see that. It's like you lost part of yourself since you lost her. But if there's one thing I believe, it's that even death can't break a connection of love that strong. What you felt down there was Sheridan's spirit which will always be with you.” Luis softly says, “Maybe.” Ethan continues, “We both want her back but we know that's not going to happen. Intellectually, we both know.” Luis softly says, “I know. I know in my head but my heart isn't buying any of it.”

At the cafe Liz asks Brian if he knows Beth. He doesn't admit it. She then asks when he wants to set sail because Beth wants her boat back in Harmony ASAP which is why she sent Number 9 down to the island to get the boat. Brian asks Liz to tell him the name of the guest who was in Number 9. As she cleans off the tables, she tells him that she never could remember which is why she called him Number 9. She remembers that his name began with an L and she tries several L names. Brian has a strange look on his face as he tries, “Luis?” Liz looks up and says that she is pretty sure that is it and asks how he knew. Brian says, “Lucky guess.” Liz walks toward the kitchen with the dirty dishes as Brian turns, covers his eyes and says, “No way. It couldn't be.” As Liz returns and Brian walks back to her side after watching Diana from the window, Brian tells Liz that he has changed his mind about sailing the boat back to Harmony. Liz wants to know why. He says he wants to stay there with Diana as he can hardly win her love if he is off sailing a boat to the states. Liz asks if that is really the reason or if it has something to do with Beth or her friend who stayed in Number 9. She asks if either of them is the reason that he doesn't want to go to Harmony or is it someone else she doesn't want to see.

To be continued...

Screen caps are from Passions Central...Thanks!
    Ann

Smile Monday's Gazebo Moments SHUIS Summary & Pictures of the Day.....

On the island in the hotel cafe, Liz asks, “Are you telling me the truth? Do you really want to stay here just to be with Diana, or is there another reason you don't want to go to Harmony? Is it this Beth or this guy Luis?” Diana enters the cafe, followed by Doc, she begins, “Ok. I've been thinking.” Behind her, Doc cuts in, “An excellent idea. If more people used their noggins, they wouldn't end up in the Bermuda triangle.” The others give him a funny look before Liz asks, “Diana, what were you about to say?” She continues her thought, “Well, for some reason, this town Harmony has a real hold on me. It's as if I'm being drawn to it.” Brian asks, “What do you mean exactly?”

Diana turns to him, “Look, don't get mad at me, but I've changed my mind. I want to sail there with you after all.” Liz looks at Brian, “Diana, Brian has changed his mind. He's decided not to go.”

At the gazebo on the Crane grounds, Ethan says, “Look, I want to head to the mansion, see what's taking Dr. Russell so long to examine Theresa.” Luis replies, “Yeah I know she fainted because Julian fired his gun by accident but...well, it's not like he shot her. She should be up to signing those annulment papers by now.” Ethan asks, “You want to come with me?” Luis shakes his head, “Go on ahead. I'll be in soon.” Ethan asks, “This place reminds you of Sheridan, doesn't it?” Luis smiles, “Well, yeah. I mean, Ethan, this was sort of a special spot for us, you know? And I feel close to her here, connected.” Ethan tells him, “I'm sorry you're hurting, Luis. I mean, I can only imagine the pain I'd be feeling if something happened to Theresa.” Luis says, “Yeah. Well, hey, look -- just because it didn't work out for me and Sheridan -- I mean, doesn't mean it won't for you guys.” Ethan says, “Oh, yeah. Theresa and I went through a rough patch, but everything's going to be ok. Now that she's told me there's no more secrets, I can't conceive of anything coming between us.”

At the cafe, Diana turns to Brian, “You told me that you were excited to be out at sea again, that sailing the boat to New England would be a great trip, and that you needed the money.” Liz turns around and whispers to herself, “Ain't that the truth.” Diana continues to quiz him, “What happened to change your mind?” Brian shrugs, “The more I thought about it, the more i realized that it wasn't a good idea after all.” He looks over at Liz standing with Doc in front of the counter. Diana asks again, “Why?” Brian looks uncomfortable, “I can't put it into words exactly.” Diana asks, “Do you not want to take this trip because you found out you'd have to sail the boat back to Harmony? Look, is there someone or something you don't want to see there?” Liz and Doc stand in the background waiting for his answer.

Arriving at the gazebo, Beth calls out, “Luis?” Luis looks over, “Hey.” Beth says, “You've been gone so long, I was starting to worry.” Luis replies, “Yeah. I'm ok. At least I will be once Theresa signs those annulment papers. We can forget that she was ever married to Julian, and -- and Theresa and Ethan can get married just like they planned.” Beth says, “For once, a happy ending.” Luis angrily says, “No, I still hate that Julian took advantage of Theresa. Just the thought of him just touching her and putting that ring on her finger...” Luis walks across the gazebo away from her. Beth tries, “Hey -- why don't I get you out of here, you know, away from Julian?” Luis replies, “No. Theresa hasn't signed the annulment papers yet. (He looks around the gazebo.) And besides, you know, this -- this place reminds me of Sheridan. It was a special place for us. Sheridan always loved that my father built this gazebo for my mom when we lived on the estate and he even planted special rosebushes for her. Sheridan loved the fragrance of those rosebushes. We spent a lot of time here. I even asked her to marry me here. She said yes.” Beth looks down, “I'm sorry. I didn't know.” Luis smiles, “You know, I've just been standing here, thinking about all the good times we had together, all the plans we made and dreams we shared. Everywhere I look, you know, it reminds me of Sheridan. I just don't see that changing.” Beth begins, “You know, it's so soon after...” Luis softly says, “And I know Sheridan wouldn't want me to mourn forever. She'd want me to move on. I just don't see how I can. She's in my heart, my soul. She always will be. I love her. And I miss her.” Luis whispers, “God, miss her so much.”

With Liz and Doc standing in the background waiting to hear how Brian will explain this one, Diana asks, “Well, Brian? Is there someone or something that you're trying to avoid in Harmony?” Brian replies, “No. It's just that since you decided not to sail back with me, I realized I didn't want to be away from you that long, so I decided to stay here instead.” Diana says, “But I want to go now. I don't know why, but I just feel like Harmony has some kind of link to my past. But I won't be able to find out until I see the place firsthand.” Brian replies, “It's just -- it's better if we stay here on the island, you know?” Diana asks, “Is there something more that you're not telling me? Because you were so excited before.” Brian says, “I know. I know I was, and I changed my mind, that's all. This woman, Beth -- she's just going to have to find somebody else to sail that boat back to Harmony because I'm not going to do it.” He walks off.

At the gazebo, Luis apologizes, “You know, I'm -- I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to sail your dad's boat back to Harmony for you.” Beth stops him, “Don't worry about it. I talked to Liz -- that woman that runs the hotel in St. Lisa's -- and she said she'd find some people to sail it back for me.” Luis smiles, “That's great. Just being on that island was so strange, though.” Beth asks, “How so?” Luis looks at her, “I know it sounds weird. When I'm in Harmony, I think about Sheridan all the time, but I know that she's gone. But when I was down there on that island, I didn't just think about her, I felt her, like -- like she was real, like I could reach out and touch her. And I wonder why that was. What was it that was down on that island that made her feel so close to me?”

Liz crosses the cafe to Diana's table to hand her a cup of coffee, Diana looks up, “Thanks, Liz.” Liz replies, “Sure.” She walks back to the counter and stands next to Brian, “You must really have a good reason for not wanting to go to Harmony. Look, I know it's taboo around here to ask about people's pasts. It -- it just seems like you're trying to avoid the boat owner, Beth, or her friend, Luis. I mean, why else would you tell Diana that you refuse to leave now that you know she's changed her mind and wants to go?” Brian says, “Well, swordfish isn't the only thing you grill around here, Liz.” Liz says, “Brian, I know you were looking forward to spending time alone with her on the boat. You were hoping she'd fall in love with you.” Brian replies, “She can fall in love with me here just as easy on dry land.” Liz says, “All right, look, everyone's hiding something here. That's how we ended up on this island. I'm just letting you know that - if you ever want to talk about why you don't want to go to Harmony, then I'm here.” Brian looks at her, “Right back at you, Liz. Only there's nothing to talk about.” He stands and walks off. Liz sighs, “Brian's hiding something. But, then, so am I.”

Brian walks over to the table where Diana is looking at the map, “You've been at that a while.” She sighs, “Yeah, I -- I felt looking at the map and the towns that are surrounding Harmony might spark a memory but it didn't.” Brian puts his hand on her shoulder, “I'm sorry.” She gives a small smile, “Me, too. Maybe Harmony sounds familiar because I -- I passed through there on a ski trip like you and Liz did. Maybe someone just happened to mention it one day. I don't know. For some reason, this Harmony strikes a chord with me.” Brian asks, “Going back to Harmony -- it means a lot to you, doesn't it?” She says, “Yes, Brian. It means the world to me.” Brian thinks to himself, “I can't do it -- not now. Not when Beth and Luis could be in the mix, but look at Diana. It'll break her heart if she doesn't go to Harmony. I couldn't live with myself for hurting her.” Out loud he says, “All right. Fine, I'll go.” Diana is surprised and asks, “What?” Brian says again, “We'll sail this Beth woman's boat back to Harmony.” Diana jumps up and gives him a hug, “Oh, Brian! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Brian says, “Yeah, anything for you, Diana.” She says, “You know, I don't know what this Harmony means to me, but I just have a feeling that it's the right thing to do by going there.” She smiles and walks back to the table as Brian says to himself, “I hope so.”

To be continued...

Screen caps from Passions Central.
    Ann

Smile Tuesday's Talking (Trying) SHUIS Summary & Pictures of the Day......

On the island Diana smiles, “You really changed your mind? You're really going to sail back to Harmony with me?” Brian replies, “As soon as we get the boat loaded.” Diana hugs him, “Brian, thank you. Thank you so much. I don't know why it suddenly means so much to me to go to this town, this Harmony, but it does. I don't even know if I've ever been to this part of the country but for some reason I'm drawn to it. I don't know why but I have a feeling that this trip could change my life.” She happily walks back to the table to look over the map again. As he looks at her Brian says to himself, “I'm taking a chance going to Harmony but if that change in your life includes me, it'll be worth it.” Diana looks up at him and smiles. She is so happy to be going to Harmony.

On the Crane estate in Harmony, Ethan arrives back at the gazebo, “Luis. Where's Beth?” Luis looks up from his seat in the gazebo, “She left.” Ethan asks, “You ok?” Luis replies, “Yeah. I just feel close to Sheridan when I'm here. It's where I proposed to her.” Ethan says, “Yeah, I know.” Luis sighs, “You know, the strange thing is when I was down on the island, I felt even closer to her. Sometimes when I was down there, I -- I swear I felt like I could reach out and touch her.” Luis looks up at Ethan and laughs, “Maybe I'm going nuts thinking about her.” Ethan says sympathetically, “If something happened to Theresa, I could never stop thinking about her.” Luis replies, “The worst thing has already happened. Theresa married Julian, which is as bad as it's going to get. As soon as Theresa signs those annulment papers, she'll never have to look at that lowlife Julian again.”

Joining Diana and Brian in the cafe, Liz comments, “So you're going to take Diana and set sail for Harmony?” Brian smiles, “Her wish is my command.” Liz asks, “What is it about this town of Harmony, Diana, that seems to have a hold on you?” She replies, “I wish I knew. For some reason I just feel this -- I don't know, this pull to go there.” She walks back to the table and has a flashback of kissing Luis at the gazebo right after her asked her to marry him. Seeing her stop, Brian asks, “Diana, what is it?”

She turns back to Liz and Brian and asks, “Do they have gazebos in Harmony?” Liz says, “I don't know why they wouldn't. I think they have gazebos everywhere.” Brian asks, “Why do you ask?” Diana replies, “I don' know. I just had this memory of the man I told you about, the man that died. I saw him standing in a gazebo.”

Sitting in that very gazebo across from Ethan, Luis smiles, “It's just that whenever I'm near the gazebo, I have such an overwhelming sense of Sheridan's presence.” Ethan replies, “I know how rough this is for you, Luis.” Luis stands and says, “Well, we should get back. I'm sure Theresa is ready to sign those annulment papers by now.”

As Luis and Ethan enter the front door of the Crane mansion, Pilar greets them and asks Luis if he is all right. Luis replies, “Yeah, I'm fine. I'm going to feel a whole lot better after Crane signs the annulment papers because I'm going to smash him in his face before the ink is dry.” Sam warns him against doing anything like that but Luis thinks that will make him feel better. Sam reminds him about his career as a cop. He and Pilar suggest that Luis needs to get out of the mansion for his own good. Ethan assures Luis that he will take care of Theresa. Pilar suggests he go call the island about Beth's boat and cool down. Luis agrees to go but says he will be back.

Luis again arrives at the gazebo and tells himself, “Just cool off, Luis. Everything's under control. Just do what Mama said -- check on the boat, see what's going on.” He pulls out his cell phone and calls Liz who has her hands full at that moment and shouts to Diana, “Hey, Diana, will you do me a favor and get that phone?” Diana gets up from the table and pick up the phone, “Oh, sure. Hello?” Luis says, “Hello?” With static on the line, Diana says, “I can't hear you...” Luis says again, “Hello?” Diana says, “I'm sorry. Hold on, it's a bad connection. Liz?” She hands the phone to Liz who taps it and he static stops, “Hello?” Luis asks, “Liz?” Liz asks, “Yes?” Luis asks, “Was that you who just answered the phone right now? I couldn't hear. It was a bad connection.” Liz smiles, “Diana. The guest you never met.” Luis says, “Oh. Oh. Look, I just wanted to call and say sorry that I had to run out like that. I had some family trouble.” Liz smiles, “Don't worry about it.” Luis smiles, “You know, I really appreciate everything you did for me, Liz.” Liz smiles back, “Hey, I loved having you here. I was just sorry you couldn't stay longer -- you know, meet Diana.” Luis agrees, “Yeah. That would've been nice.” Liz replies, “But Brian is sailing Beth's boat back to Harmony with Diana aboard. You'll have a chance to meet her when they get there.” Luis grins into the phone, “Oh, that's great. Look, tell them I'd like to have dinner with them. It'll be nice to finally meet her.” Liz says under her breath, “If you didn't meet her in another life.” Luis asks, “What?” Liz says, “Nothing.” Looking over at Brian and Diana, Liz puts her hand over the phone and asks, “Hey, guys. You want to have dinner with the guy that left before Diana got to meet him?” Diana smiles, “Sure, I'd love to have dinner with your mystery guest.” Liz says to Luis, “Looks like you got yourself a date for dinner.” Luis says, “Great. Maybe we can talk about why the island brought back such strong memories of the woman I loved and lost. Oh, that place had such a hold on me.” Liz replies, “Yeah. Well, Harmony seems to have a real hold on Brian and Diana, too.” Luis is surprised, “Really? Why? Were they ever here? Maybe I met them.” Liz looks over at Brian and Diana, “No, neither of them remembers being in Harmony. Maybe they passed through as tourists or something.” Luis says, “Well, if they do have a connection, they'll know it when they get here.” Liz smiles, “If the weather holds, they'll be there soon.” Luis replies, “I'm looking forward to it.”

At the table, Diana tells Brian, “You know, even though the connection was staticky, for some reason that man's voice sounded familiar.” Brian asks, “Familiar how?” Diana shakes her head, “I don't know. I want to talk to him again.” Brian says, “You know what? Now's probably not a good time. Why don't you wait till we get to Harmony?” Diana replies, “No. I want to talk to him now.” She gets up and walks to the counter. Liz smiles, “Listen, I'm counting on you coming back down here to visit again real soon.” Luis laughs, “First chance I get. Look, thanks again for setting up your friends to sail Beth's boat back up here.” Liz replies, “Glad I could help.” Luis says, “Well, I hope Brian and Diana have a safe trip.” Liz nods, “I'll pass that on. I'm just sorry you didn't have a chance to meet them while you were here. I really feel like you could've had a connection with Diana, seeing as how she lost the love of her life, too.” Luis replies, “Well, I will get to meet her and Brian when they get here. And maybe they can tell me more about the island, why I felt so close to the woman I loved and lost when I was down there.”

Waiting for Liz to finish talking to Luis, Diana says, “There was just something so familiar about that man's voice, even through the static. I have to talk to him, Brian.” Brian chides her, “You have amnesia, Diana. I mean, you want to talk to everyone, hoping that they'll be able to help you piece together your past.” She asks, “What's wrong with that?” Brian says, “Nothing, except that you're getting your hopes up for could just lead to a big letdown when you find out that this guy can't tell you anything.” Diana shakes her head, “Look, it's not that I'm so desperate to learn everything about my past. It's just that this man -- I'm just curious about him, that's all. Liz, are you done talking to him?” She walks over to Liz and takes the phone from her, “Can I -- please – hello? Hello? Look, I know that we've never met but there is just something about your voice, even through the static, that sounded so familiar. Hello? Are you there? He hung up.” She frowns as she hands the phone back to Liz who says, “Probably because I'd already said good-bye.” Diana looks sad, “I really wanted to talk to him.” Liz apologizes, “Oh, I'm sorry. But don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to talk to him when you get up to Harmony. He wants to take you and Brian to dinner.” Diana gives a big smile.

At the Crane mansion, Pilar tells Luis that everything is fine with Theresa. She has signed the annulment papers and Julian is signing now. Luis is happy about that. Pilar asks him, “Did you call the island about the boat.” Luis replies, “Yes. The boat is ready to be brought back.” Luis seems calm until he sees Julian stand next to a picture of Sheridan on the fireplace mantle and he goes after Julian again, “You damn hypocrite.” Luis picks up the picture of Sheridan and accuses, “You. You made Sheridan's life miserable, and now suddenly you've got some picture of her, pretending to love her? You never did! You never loved her for a second! It's your fault that she's dead.” Julian looks frightened that Luis may have actually figured out that he had Sheridan murdered.

At the cafe, Diana asks Liz, “That man In Harmony -- did he say why he wanted to take Brian and me out to dinner when we get there?” Liz shrugs, “Well, I'm sure it's to thank you for sailing his friend's boat back up. But he also said that there was something about this island, something that made him feel close to the woman that he loved and he lost at sea. He seems very interested in our little piece of paradise down here.” Brian says, “Well, I know everything there is to know about it.” Liz says, “Then you'll be able to answer his questions.” Brian smiles, “I'll try.” Deep in thought, Diana says, “There are things about this island that just go beyond facts and figures.” Liz agrees, “You got that right.” Diana continues, “Even though I can't remember who I am or where I come from, I've had so many memories on this island of the man that I loved, the man that I lost. Maybe that's why I'm so interested in someone else who lost the love of their life and had memories of her on this island.” Liz looks at her, “One way or the other, you'll finally get to meet.” Diana smiles again.

In the Crane living room, Luis accuses, “You did it, Julian. You're to blame for what happened to Sheridan.” Julian cowers near the fireplace, “I had nothing to do with her death.” Luis explains, “Well, maybe you didn't exactly kill her, but you sure as hell tried to wreck her life.” Julian defends, “I loved my sister.” Luis angrily says, “If you and your father hadn't tried to keep us apart, we wouldn't have been on that boat that exploded. We wouldn't have been caught in a hurricane. Sheridan would still be alive.” Sam approaches Luis, “Come on, Buddy.” Luis pushes Sam away, “No, I am telling you, Julian, I am not going to let you ruin my sister's life. Get off of me! From here on out, you're on notice. You stay far away from my sister.” Julian says, “You needn't worry about that. I have no intention of ever seeing Theresa again.” Luis spits out, “Good. Because if you ever hurt her again, i will kill you.” Luis collects Theresa and they leave the mansion.

Walking into the cafe on the island, June looks around and calls out, “Hello? Is anyone here?” Liz comes from the other side, “Hi. Can I help you?” June approaches, “Name's June. I'm looking for a job.” Liz tells her, “Oh, I'm sorry. I really wish I could help but unfortunately I don't need anyone right now.” June sighs, “Been hearing that a lot lately.” Liz replies, “Yeah, I bet. You know what? You should try your luck in Bermuda. They have a lot more job openings there.” At the mention of Bermuda, June has a flashback of making the deal with Julian to plant the bomb to kill Sheridan. Coming out of the flashback, June says, “I'd rather not go back to Bermuda.” Diana come in from the kitchen and says, “You should see what Brian is concocting in there, a seafood masterpiece.” Liz turns to face her, “Whatever it is, it is going right on his tab.” Diana says, “I'm going to go get changed for dinner.” She walks a few steps toward the door when she has a flashback of seeing June when she was on the boat in Bermuda. Suddenly Diana turns back, “I know you.” June looks shocked, “Me? No. I think you've got me confused with someone else.” Diana says, “No, I could swear.” June shoots back, “So could I. I've never seen you before.” Liz says, “Well, then, introductions are in order. June, Diana. Diana, June. Does it ring a bell, the name?” Diana shakes her head, “No. It's odd, though. I could swear that I remember you from somewhere.” June agrees, “It is odd.” Diana sighs, “Just wishful thinking, I guess. Sorry.” Diana walks off. Liz explains, “Diana's got amnesia.” June looks confused, “Diana? Amnesia?” Liz replies, “Yeah, she doesn't remember her name, where she comes from. She doesn't remember anything. She just picked that name out of the blue.” June asks, “So she doesn't remember anything?” Liz replies, “Just a handful of painful memories, you know. Recollections of losing the man she loved.” June then asks, “Does she remember how it happened -- losing him?” Liz shakes her head, “Only that she held him in her arms as he was dying. Good friend of mine, a fisherman out here, found her half-dead in his net.” June opens her eyes wide, “Really?” Liz nods, “Yeah. She's lucky she's alive. It's a miracle.” June replies, “Definitely.” Her eyes open wide as she looks away.

In the Lopez-Fitzgerald living room, Luis, Ethan, Theresa, Chad and Whitney toast to Ethan and Theresa.

To be continued...

Screen caps thanks to Passions Central.
    Ann

Smile Wednesday's Warm SHUIS Memories Summary & Pic of the Day........

In Harmony having left the group in the Lopez-Fitzgerald living room celebrating Theresa's freedom from her marriage to Julian, Luis sits outside at a picnic table with his glass of champagne, “I can't stop wondering why I felt so close to Sheridan on that island. Maybe when Brian and Diana get here with Beth's boat they can help me figure that out. Not that it'll matter. Sheridan's gone. If only we hadn't gone out on that boat. She'd still be here. Damn it. So many "if onlys." If only the boat hadn't exploded. Why is it that the boat did explode like that?”

In the Crane library, Julian is on the phone with the woman who planted the bomb Shuis' boat, “I don't know why you've contacted me. Our business was settled quite some time ago, May.” Sitting at the bar in Liz's cafe, June corrects him, “It's -- it's June.” Julian dismisses her, “Whatever. Fact is I paid you and your friend very well to destroy that boat, take care of my sister, Sheridan -- may she rest in peace.” In the background, Harper says, “Oh, you're some piece of work, Julian.” Julian asks, “So, what else could you possibly want? Sheridan is as dead as the days of disco.” June replies, “I have something to tell you, Mr. Crane, and I hope you're sitting down.” Julian tells her, “Let's cut to the chase, shall we? You should know very well that time is money. After all, I made your life quite comfortable after you completed your mission.” June replies, “We all do what we have to do for money. But, you know, blowing up that boat wasn't as easy as Basil and I thought it would be. Things come up that you can't exactly plan for. Success isn't guaranteed.” Julian responds, “Yes, well, funny you should mention that. As I recall, both Sheridan and her fiance, Luis, were to perish during their romantic excursion. But, alas, Luis is alive, well, and continuing to harass me on a daily basis.” June continues, “Well, I guess Luis was lucky. But Luis isn't the reason that I'm calling. I called to talk about your sister.” Julian is getting irritated as he says, “Look, it's -- it's really been charming conversing with you, dear, but that issue is dead. As dead as Sheridan.” June tries again, “I don't think so, Mr. Crane. The truth is ...” June stops as Sheridan comes to the bar to get a drink. Julian exclaims, “What -- this is ridiculous! I don't have time for these games! Oh, my God! What -- I know exactly why you called. It can't be.” Sheridan moves back to her table behind June to look at the map again.

In the Lopez-Fitzgerald backyard, Luis sadly asks again, “How long am I going to go on longing to hear Sheridan's voice, knowing I never will? I got to do something to clear my head.” He looks around the yard, then picks up an ax and begins to split wood when he hears Sheridan's voice calling his name. He stops and looks around.

Misunderstanding Julian's declaration, June says, “I'm surprised you figured it out so quickly, Mr. Crane. But, yes, it's true.” Julian angrily says, “Yes. Now that Sheridan's dead, you're going to blackmail me. Well, listen here, little miss, you're not getting another dime!” June raises her voice slightly, “You listen to me, Mr. Crane. I don't want your money. I just want...” Julian sarcastically says, “Oh, yes, let me guess -- gaudy baubles, perhaps a tacky little sports car. Well, you'll get no such thing.” June angrily says, “Hold on, you bastard! I'm calling to tell you that your sister isn't dead. Sheridan is alive.” Slamming down the phone, Julian exclaims, “Who does that brazen broad think she's dealing with?” Realizing that he has hung up on her, June says, “What a jerk. I should just tell her everything.” Walking up behind June, Sheridan asks, “What are you talking about? Is there something you want to tell me?” June turns around to stare at Sheridan. Sheridan again asks, “Do you have something you want to say to me?” June thinks, “I can't tell Sheridan who she is. If Julian Crane is willing to kill his own sister, God knows what he'll do to me. I just hope she didn't hear too much.” To Sheridan she says, “No. No, not you.” Sheridan apologizes, “I'm sorry. Your phone call was none of my business. It just sounded like you were getting upset.” June replies, “Oh, it's nothing. I was just trying to do a favor for an old boss, and he was too much of a fool to listen.” Sheridan says, “That's too bad. I'm sorry you went out of your way for nothing.” June thinks, “Trust me, honey, you shouldn't be so sorry.” Sheridan smiles, “You know, why don't i get you a cup of coffee? I was just about to pour myself one.” She walks behind the counter as June smiles, “Sure. That'd be great.” June asks, “Is everything ok?” Sheridan says, “I just can't shake this feeling that I know you.” June shakes her head, “You must have me confused with someone else. Like I told you, I've never seen you before.” Sheridan sighs, “I'm sorry. I'm just grasping at straws again. I'm just so anxious to remember my past.” She pours the coffee as June says, “It's probably best not to push it. Besides, you've got a good thing here -- a beautiful island, got good friends. It sounds like a whole lot of peace and Harmony to me.” Sheridan agrees, “Yeah, I guess you're right. Harmony. Hey, that reminds me. What do you know about a town called Harmony?”

In the Lopez-Fitzgerald backyard, Luis hears Sheridan's voice calling his name. Luis looks around and calls to her, “Sheridan? Sheridan, is that you?” Luis expresses his disappointment, “Of course it's not you. Why do I keep hearing your voice as though you're alive?” Chad comes into the backyard and greets Luis, asking if he can use any help. Luis replies, “No. No, thanks. I -- no, I just thought I'd get some firewood together, make a fire for Ethan and Theresa. Nice mood.” Chad nods, “Hey, you know what? Let me go in and get the wood carrier.” He goes back inside. In the backyard by himself again, Luis has a flashback of being with Sheridan. In the flashback Luis is building a fire in the fireplace in the Lopez-Fitzgerald living room. He hears Sheridan call his name before she stoops down next to him in front of the fireplace and says, “Hi, there, handsome.” They kiss and Luis smiles, “I never want to be without you.” Sheridan gives him a big smile, “Well, the feeling's mutual. In fact, I'm going to show you how much I love you.” Luis lifts his brows and gives her that sexy grin, “Yeah? No one's due home for hours.” Sheridan grins, “Ooh, I like the sound of that. I'm going to go lock the door, then.” As she stands to go to take care of the door, Luis smiles, “Yes.” He watches her walk off. Coming back outside, Chad hears Luis call Sheridan's name as Luis comes out of his flashback. Chad looks concerned, “You ok, man?” Luis sighs, “Yeah. I know it sounds crazy, but I heard the door and I thought it was Sheridan.” Chad replies, “That don't sound crazy, man, because I know how much you miss her.” Luis looks around, “Yeah. It's -- I keep hearing her voice, you know, and I keep thinking that she's alive. I know it's just a dream. It'll never come true.”

In the cafe, Sheridan shows June the map, “That's the town – Harmony. You ever heard of it?” June says, “Doesn't ring a bell. Why are you going there anyway?” Sheridan replies, “: Oh, I'm sailing a boat up there with a friend. We're returning it to its owner. Harmony just sounds so familiar to me. I'm hoping when I get there something or someone will trigger a memory.” June says, “Well, good luck with your trip. Will you excuse me? I need to make another phone call.” Sheridan goes back to looking at the map and June picks up the phone again, “Better warn Julian Crane that Sheridan is alive and headed his way.” She hangs it up almost as quickly, “On second thought, why ruin the surprise? Julian Crane deserves everything he gets.”

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Thursday's Thoughtful SHUIS Summary and Pics of the Day.......

On the island watching Diana through the window, Doc says, “Nice to see our Diana so happy for a change.” Arranging flowers in a vase, Liz replies, “Wish I could say the same thing about Brian. He wouldn't be sailing that boat back to Harmony if Diana hadn't talked him into it. If it were left up to him, he wouldn't go anywhere near that place.” Walking over to stand next to Liz, Doc asks, “Did he tell you why he had a problem with going?” Liz looks up, “If he did, it wouldn't be fair for me to tell you, would it, Doc? You know the unwritten law around here ...” Doc nods, “We respect each other's privacy. No one pries into anybody's old business.” Liz says, “Which is how we all get along so well, right?” Doc raises brows, “Works for me.” Liz nods, “Me, too. But I can't help but think that Brian's old business has something to do with that little New England town called Harmony. There is something or someone there that he is not eager to face.”

In the Lopez-Fitzgerald kitchen, Luis looks up as he hears Sheridan laughing and calling his name. Chad walks in through the back door and asks if he is ok. Luis replies, “Just can't stop thinking about Sheridan.” Chad nods, “Man, the woman you loved was snatched out of your arms with no warning. I mean, I'd have the same reaction, I'm sure, if that happened to me.” Luis looks at his drink, “I keep hearing her voice. You know, it's like she's talking to me. It's like she's trying to tell me that she's still alive.” Chad says, “You know, eventually you're going to have to let it go. I mean, people only come back from the dead in Stephen King novels. Luis -- Sheridan is gone.”

Arriving at Brian's table with an umbrella embellished drink, Diana smiles, “I made it myself.” Brian says, “Oh, I'm impressed. What's the occasion?” Diana smiles, “My good mood. I've been such a downer since I got here, I thought I would do something for you for a change.” Brian says, “You didn't have to do that.” Diana replies, “Yes, I did. Thank you for changing your mind about sailing to New England. I can't wait to see Harmony.” Brian says, “I bet you don't even know if you've ever been there before.” Diana replies, “True. But it's the first town I've heard of that actually strikes a familiar chord. I mean, I don't know why but I just had this feeling that if I see the town it might jog a memory. I mean, I might even remember who I am.” She smiles. Brian says, “Just don't want you to get your hopes up too high.” She can't contain her excitement, “I know they've crashed before, but this time I think there's a real chance. So, when do we set sail?” As Brian sits in front of the he replies, “Haven't got that far yet.” Diana asks, “Whenever you say the word, I'm ready. How long do you think it'll take to get there?” Brian says, “Depends on the weather.” Diana enthusiastically asks, “I mean, do you think days, weeks, what?” Brian snaps, “I don't know, Diana.” Diana says, “Sorry. Didn't mean to push so hard.” Brian replies, “No. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you.” She asks, “What's wrong? Have you changed your mind? Do you not want to sail to Harmony now?”

At the Lopez-Fitzgerald house Pilar decides she has to tell the truth about Theresa being pregnant but she has a hard time doing it. Eve and Theresa try to talk her out of it. Luis enters the living room from the kitchen and shows concern for his mother who looks like she is going to have some kind of break down. Concerned about his mother's health, Luis pleads with her to tell him what is bothering her.

As Liz cuts flowers to arrange in vases, Doc says, “On the other hand, maybe you're making too much out of this. Maybe Brian's just nervous about the weather he'll run into between here and Harmony. Not to mention the triangle.” Liz looks at him, “Doc, Brian is not worried about the Bermuda triangle. He has captained all kinds of boats through the worst kinds of weather, and he's never been afraid of the elements. Come to think of it, I have never seen Brian show fear for anything. That is until now. There is something about this trip to Harmony that's got him all shaken up.” Doc looks thoughtful, “You know, maybe Brian will back out again, tell Diana he changed his mind.” Liz says, “No, he'll go. He'll go through the fires of hell for Diana.”

At their table, Diana asks, “So, is that it? You don't want to go to Harmony now? I know that you didn't want to go before and you changed your mind only because of me.” Brian begins, “Diana...” Diana stops him, “Just let me finish. I would feel terrible if I pressured you into doing something that you weren't up for.” Brian replies, “You don't know what you're talking about. Sailing this boat back to New England is just another gig for me. Lord knows I could use the money. Liz says the lady that owns the boat -- she's paying pretty good.” She asks, “You're not just saying that to make me feel better?” Brian assures her, “I have to take care of me, too, Diana. Being out on the ocean, getting away from here for a while, would be a good thing. I'm looking forward to it.” She says, “You sure could've fooled me.” She starts to stand but sits down as something dawns on her, “Wait a minute. I know why you've been going back and forth on this. I know why you don't want to go to Harmony.”

At the table in the cafe, Brian leans across the table, “Hey, weren't you listening to me? I am good to go wherever the pay is decent, be it Harmony, Paris, wherever.” Diana says, “It won't work, Brian. I can see right through you. You don't want to sail to Harmony because you're afraid of how it will affect me.” Brian begins, “You know, we've already been through this. I ...” She tells him, “I didn't believe you then, and I don't believe you now. You're afraid of how I will react being out at sea for such a long time after you found me there almost drowned, and I don't blame you after the way I freaked out the last time.” Brian asks, “Can you blame me for trying to protect you? I mean, I don't know what happened to you out there at sea but before I pulled you out of the water something very traumatic must've happened.” She says, “But I'm fine now. I honestly don't think I will have a problem out on that boat, so you don't have to worry.” He says, “It's soon for you to be thinking about a long sail like that. I'm telling you, it could get rough out there.” She pleads, “But I won't be alone. I'll be in very capable hands. Please, Brian. Please don't say no. I'm so desperate to go to Harmony to see if it's at all familiar.” Brian is not convinced, “Now, well, you say that now but i mean, what happens when we get out in the middle of the ocean? What if a storm comes up?” She smiles, “I know. I have a way to prove to you that I will be all right.” Brian looks at her, “Oh, yeah? What's that?” She says, “A trial run. We'll take a practice sail so that you can see that I will be fine. I mean, that's fair, isn't it?” Brian shrugs, “Yeah, I guess.” She smiles, “Thank you, Brian. You'll see that I will be just fine, and we'll be able to sail to Harmony without any problems.”

Later Liz and Doc return to the cafe to see Diana drying drinking glasses behind the counter. Liz asks, “Hey, where'd Brian go?” Diana replies, “His room. He wants to check out the weather.” Doc says, “Sounds like he's getting ready to take that trip you've been hankering for.”

She smiles, “Not exactly. He's worried that I'll have a bad reaction to a long spell out at sea, so I made him a deal -- we'll take a practice sail and if I do all right then he'll take me all the way to Harmony.” Liz says, “I see.” Diana looks thoughtful, “I don't know why it is so important for me to visit Harmony, but it is. I just -- I have this hunch that something there will jog my memory.” Liz smiles, “I hope so, for your sake, Honey.” Diana says to Liz, “I can't stop thinking about that man that called earlier.” Liz asks, “The guy that was staying here that went back to Harmony?” Diana replies, “Yeah, I mean, even though the connection was staticky, there was just something familiar about his voice.” Liz smiles, “Like I said, he's looking forward to seeing both you and Brian when you get there. So I certainly hope it comes to pass.” Diana smiles, “Me, too.” Standing in front of the counter, Doc asks, “So, when are you and Brian heading out on this practice sail?” Diana raises her eyebrows, “Soon as he gets an all clear on the weather.”

In his room, Brian is on his computer doing some research on Harmony. He looks at pictures of Theresa's engagement party, then Luis in his uniform.

(It seems to me like he would have put two and two together and figured out that Luis, a cop, losing his fiancée at sea, might have some connection to “Diana”. Unfortunately, the man was totally clueless.)

To be continued...

Thanks to Passions Central for the screen caps.
    Ann

Smile Friday's Flashback SHUIS Summary & Pictures of the Day......

On the island in his room Brian sits in front of his computer doing research on Harmony. He looks at pictures of Theresa and Ethan's engagement party and one of Luis in his police uniform. Diana walks through the door and steps into Brian's room. She looks at what is on Brian's computer and exclaims, “Oh, my goodness. I remember.”

She now has the biggest smile! Brian turns to her and asks, “You recognize the picture?” She crosses the room to lean over the desk looking at the computer, “It's amazing. Where is it?” Brian replies, “Harmony. I went on to check the weather for our practice sail tonight, ended up surfing the net, thought I'd check out some sights in Harmony.” She is so excited, “I knew Harmony meant something to me. I've been there before! That's why I recognize the wharf!” Brian warns, “Don't get your hopes up, Diana, because all those little quaint New England wharves -- they all look the same.” She replies, “Maybe.” She looks up as she has a flashback of Luis kissing her on the wharf when he was undercover and didn't want her to blow his cover.

Coming out of the flashback she is more excited than before, “I just -- no, Brian. I recognize that wharf because I have been there before. I saw it in a memory with the man that I loved. If a picture of Harmony can jog my memory, then I'm sure going there and seeing the places I've been and the people I knew will help me remember who i am, and I owe it all to you!” She grins and puts her hand on his shoulder.

As she walks across the room, Diana exclaims, “I am sure that Harmony holds a key to my past in remembering who i am!” Brian stands, too, “Diana, slow down, because I don't want to see you get hurt.” She states, “I've been on that wharf before. I know it! I had a memory of being there with the man I loved.” Brian says, “I know you think that, but maybe just because you saw the picture you forced this into something, you know, that's a memory that's really not real.” She thinks about that and sadly says, “Maybe you're right. What are the odds that I could have any ties to Harmony? It's like you said -- I want to remember so badly that I'm letting hope win out over reason. Well, if that's the case, then I probably shouldn't even sail to Harmony with you after all.” Brian looks at her rather oddly. As she walks around the room, “Maybe I want to remember who I am so badly that I fooled myself into having these false memories. I mean, maybe Harmony just sounds familiar because I want it to.” Brian says, “I don't want to bring you down, Diana. I just don't want you to get your hopes up and be all disappointed.” She looks hopeful again, “So you don't think my going to Harmony is a waste of time? Maybe I am forcing these memories, but I don't think so. I am sure that I have been on that wharf before.” She is smiling again. Brian nods, “Wouldn't that be something?” She says, “I know you're afraid that I'll be let down. But there's a chance that I won't, and that's a chance that I have to take. It's the only chance that I might have at remembering who I am.” Brian sees how serious she is, “You really want to sail back to Harmony, don't you?” She replies, “Yes. And with you there, what could possibly go wrong?” Brian smiles, “All right. All right, we'll do it.” She is so excited she hugs him again, “Thank you, Brian. I don't know what I would do without you.” He says, “'Well, first things first because we do need to do that practice sail to make sure you're ok for the ocean. Liz is packing up some food for us now.” She cheerily offers to get the food and meet him at the boat. She heads to the door but stops and turns her head toward him, “You know, I really hope I don't get frightened out at sea. I'm convinced that Harmony is going to change my life.” She leaves and Brian turns back to the computer. Looking at Luis' picture again, Brian says, “Harmony is going to change my life, that's for sure. I just don't know if I'm ready for it.”

On the deck of the boat out on the ocean, Diana is optimistic, “So far, so good. I'm not nervous at all.” Sitting a few feet away and controlling the boat, Brian says, “Yeah, but we're still close to shore. The water's calm. Let me see how you do when we get in the rough stuff -- you know, make sure you're ready for this trip. Because once we start going to Harmony, there's no turning back.” She turns around to face Brian, “Thanks for watching out for me. I think I'm ready to set sail to Harmony, maybe even find out who I am.” Brian says, “Aye, aye, mate.” She looks up at the sky, “It sure is a beautiful starlit night.” Brian looks up, “Yeah, it's beautiful.” She asks, “You know, I heard Liz and Doc saying that there's some sailors that used the stars to navigate.” Brian replies, “Yeah, some still do.” She looks at him, “Do you?” Brian shrugs, “Not really.” She then asks, “Did you used to?” When he doesn't answer and appears to be day dreaming, she asks, “Brian? Hey, what's wrong?” Brian replies, “Nothing. I'm just remembering a story my mom told me when I was just a kid. It's about leaving home, losing your way. She said that there'd always be a special star up there to help guide you back, back to the ones that love you.”

To be continued...

Screen caps from Passions Central and Andrea Evans site.
    Ann

Smile Monday's Memories of SHUIS Summary & Picture of the Day.......

On the boat in the ocean on the practice run, Diana looks up at Brian and asks, “Besides your story of that star guiding you home, you've never told me anything about yourself.” Brian says mater of factly, “Not much to tell.” She asks, “Do you have family back in the states?” He changes the subject, “Hey, you know, where's that food that Liz packed for us?” She stands, “I'll get it.” She stops at the door to the cabin and says to herself, “I wonder if you'll ever follow that star back to the people who love you. Back to your family.” Brian looks up at the North star as Pilar is looking out her kitchen window at the same star, “Antonio, your family needs you, Son. I pray you follow that star back home to us soon.” Sitting on the deck of the boat, Brian has a flashback of his mother and himself as a little boy. The mother says, “So no matter how long you're gone or how far away you go, there's always that special star in the sky to guide you home, lead you back to those who love you.” The boy says, “I love this story. I promise I'll always remember it.”

The mother places a kiss on the little boy's head as she asks, “Will you, my dear Antonio?” Little Antonio replies, “Yes, Mama, I will.” Brian/Antonio looks at the star and whispers, “I still remember, Mama. I still remember.”

Sitting at the picnic table with snow on the ground in the Lo-Fitz backyard, Luis raises his eyes to Heaven, “God, thanks for Ethan and Theresa's love. I'm happy that they have each other. I'm happy that nothing can ever come between them. Wow. If only Sheridan were still here. If only we had that same kind of love, nothing could ever come between us. Nothing but death. Yeah. I wish you were still here.” Luis looks up at the star, as Antonio and Pilar are doing, “Well, at least Theresa's going to be happy with Ethan. I just -- I just wish you were here, Sheridan. Maybe you're out there somewhere, looking at the same star I am, wishing we were together.” Luis looks down sadly, “Yeah. I know. Got to face the fact that she's gone. It's just really hard.”

Sitting on the bow of the boat looking up at the same star that Luis is looking at, Sheridan/Diana says, “I hope Brian's story is true, that if you follow that special star, it will guide you home to the people that love you. I wish I could remember if I even had any loved ones. When I get to Harmony, I'll find the answers. I just have a strong feeling that Harmony holds the key to who I am.”

As Luis enters the kitchen through the back door, he sees Pilar at the window lighting the candles for Martin and Antonio as she does everyday. Luis has a flashback of himself as a little boy. In the flashback, young Luis sits at the table doing his homework, “I don't understand this problem. Mama says I have to work it out on my own, but I can't do it.” Young Antonio walks over to stand next to Luis at the table, “Let me see. Ok, what happens if you do this?” He writes on the paper and young Luis looks it over, “Now it makes sense. Thanks.” He smiles as Antonio says, “No problem. That's what big brothers are for.” Young Luis looks at him and says, “I hope you never leave home, Antonio.” Antonio says, “Don't worry, Bro, I'm not going anywhere.” Young Luis asks, “You promise?” Young Antonio smiles, “Luis, I'll be here. If you have a problem, you come to me. I'll always be here for you.” As the flashback ends, Luis crosses the floor and blows out the Antonio's candle which shocks Pilar, “Luis, why did you do that? That's the candle I light for Antonio every night.” Luis takes his gloves off, gets a beer from the refrigerator and replies, “Yeah, I know. And I'm sorry. I'm just not as forgiving of Antonio as you are, especially in times like this when we need him the most.” Pilar says, “I wish he were here, too, but until he comes home, I will continue to light that candle for him and pray for him.” Standing in front of Pilar, Luis angrily asks, “Don't you ever get mad? Antonio took off. He just picked up his stuff and left. And right after Papa disappeared. You could have used his help. You know, we all could have. He just left us, didn't tell us where he was going. I mean, hell, we still don't know where he is. And I'm sorry if that makes me mad that he did that to his family.” Pilar replies, “I don't understand it, either. But I believe that Antonio must have had his reasons and someday we'll know why.”

Crossing the boat deck to sit in front of Briantonio, Sheridan asks, “Hey, what are you thinking about? You seem a million miles away.” Brian replies, “Oh, I wasn't thinking about anything, really. I was just looking at the stars.” She asks, “You sure? You got awfully quiet after you told me that story that your mother told you as a child.” Brian shrugs, “I guess I did.” She asks, “Were you thinking about your mother just now?” Brian looks at her, “No, I told you -- I wasn't thinking about anything.” She asks, “You know, you've never really talked about your family or your childhood. Why not?” Brian says, “There's not much to talk about.” Sheridan is thoughtful, “I wish I knew if I had anyone out there. The memories I have were of the man that I loved, and even then I can't remember his name. And when I do remember, I know that he's dead. I don't even know if there's anyone else out there.” Brian smiles, “Doc said you'll regain your memory eventually.” She sighs, “I hope Doc's right. Do you have family somewhere?” Brian replies, “Yes.” She asks, “Do you ever see them?” Brian replies, “No, I haven't seen them in a long time.” She then asks, “Don't you miss them?” He replies, “I miss them every single day.” She then looks at him and asks, “Then I'm sure you must love them. Why did you leave, Brian? Why did you leave your family?” Brian looks away.

In the Lo-Fitz kitchen Pilar raises her voice, “I feel in my heart that Antonio will come home someday. And I will continue to light that candle and pray for his safe return.” Luis says, “It's been too long. If he were coming home, he would have done it a long time ago.” Pilar replies, “No, Luis. You're wrong. Antonio will come home someday, and so will your father. I will never give up believing that God will bring them back home.” She turns and walks back to the candles and Luis looks away.

Sheridan asks again, “Why did you leave your family? Why don't you ever see them?” Brian replies, “It's complicated. It's hard to explain.” She asks, “Do you ever call them?” Brian says, “No, I haven't had contact with them since I left.” She then asks, “Why not? What happened to make you feel so estranged from them?” Brian replies, “Diana, just take my word for it, ok? It's better this way. If I try to contact them, if I try to show up back home, it's just going to make things worse. And besides, they've probably forgotten all about me anyway.” Sheridan softly says, “Oh, I'm sure that's not true.” Brian asks, “Well, how do you know? You don't know them.” She says, “Well, no, but I can't imagine any mother or father forgetting their own child. Have you forgotten them?” Brian says, “No.” As he looks away, she replies, “Well, then I'm sure they haven't forgotten you, and I'm sure that they miss you every day the same way you miss them.” Brian replies, “You know what? I hope they don't because they're better off without me.” She frowns, “Why would you say something like that? What did you do?” Brian looks at her, “I told you, Diana, it's complicated. Things are better off the way they are.” She sighs, “I'm not so sure about that. I bet your mother's heart is breaking over the loss of her son.”

In her kitchen, Pilar turns to face Luis then crosses the room to stand in front of him, “Luis, Mijo, you must find forgiveness in your heart.” Luis replies, “I'm sorry, but I don't have it in my heart to forgive Antonio. Look at what happened with Theresa, all right? I blame him for that.” Pilar asks, “How can you blame him?” Luis angrily replies, “Because if he had never left, it would have never happened. Things would have been different. When Papa disappeared he took off without even so much as saying a word. You had such a hard time trying to put bread on the table. And Paloma had to go live at Aunt Maria's, and now this whole mess with Theresa. I don't even know how you did it.” He walks to the other side of the room. Pilar calmly says, “I had my faith in God.” Luis says, “Well, I don't know how you held on to it.” Pilar walks across the room to stand in front of Luis again, “There were times when it -- when it was not easy. When I found out that Julian had married our beautiful Theresita, I was furious with God for allowing that to happen. But God did not desert me, Luis. He sent Father Lonigan to me when I was feeling the most despair. God has his reasons, Mijo. And we don't always know what they are, but we have to hold on to our faith and believe that God has a plan. And I am trying with all my heart to believe that right now.” Pilar is crying now so Luis tries to comfort her, “It's all right.” Pilar cries, “I'm just so worried about Theresa.” Luis says, “You heard what Ethan said. He said he still loves Theresa and he still wants to marry her. Things are going to be fine with them.” Pilar turns away from Luis before she softly says, “Sure, Son. I don't think so.”

After Luis crosses the room to stand in front of Pilar, he says, “Mama -- I'm sorry I blew out Antonio's candle and that I spoke against him.” Pilar tells him, “I understand how you feel, Luis. When Antonio left, he left you with the burden of taking care of this family.” Luis shakes his head, “It never felt like a burden to me. I was happy to take care of us.” Pilar nods, “I know. But you sacrificed so much. You postponed living your life, getting married, starting a family.” Luis smiles, “No, I didn't. I never wanted any of those things until I met Sheridan. I was just waiting for God to send me the right woman.” Pilar says sympathetically, “Oh, Luis, you loved her so very much.” Luis nods, “I still do. I still wish she was here.” Pilar sighs, “I know, Son. I know. I know how difficult this is for you. Look, you may not want to believe this right now, but you will find love again, Luis. You will.” Luis shakes his head, “You didn't. And neither will I. Sheridan's going to be the only woman I ever love.”

On the boat Sheridan fusses at Brian, “Why are you so hard on yourself? What happened to make you think that you had to leave and stay away forever? Hey, whatever it is, I'm sure it's not that bad. I can see you don't want to talk about it.” She starts to get up until he says, “Diana, I haven't talked to anyone about this in all these years. In fact, I don't know why I'm opening up about it right now.” She replies, “I'm glad you feel that you can talk to me. I hope you know you always can.” She offers him a friendly smile.

Making it back on deck, Sheridan announces, “Dinner is served.” Brian smiles, “Good, because I'm starved.” She asks, “Still thinking about your family?” Brian admits, “Yeah. I haven't stopped thinking about them since we talked about them. I don't know why.” She says, “I do.” Brian asks, “Oh, yeah? Why is that?” She replies, “Because we're sailing back to Harmony. Sure. It's because we're sailing to Harmony. The idea of sailing to Harmony is why you're thinking about your family. It's stirred up memories of them.” Briantonio has another flashback about how he got his name. Pilar tells a young Antonio, “You have a very special name, Antonio Brian. Do you know how you got it?” Little Antonio shakes his head, “No, Mama.” Pilar explains, “Well, you were named after your two grandfathers. Brian is Papa's father's name and Antonio is my father's name.” Antonio looks up at his mother and asks, “Does that mean I will be like them some day?” Pilar replies, “Yes, my Son. That means that you will be kind and loving and strong, like all the men in the family before you.” Briantonio comes out of his flashback as Sheridan says, “I know why you can't stop thinking about your family. It's because your family is connected to Harmony.”

After a knock on the back door, Luis opens it and asks, “Yeah?” A delivery man says, “I have a package for Luis Lopez-Fitzgerald.” Luis replies, “That's me.” The delivery man hands Luis an envelope and says, “Sign here, please. Thanks. Have a nice evening.” Luis clutches the envelope as he closes the door, “Yeah, thanks a lot.” Pilar asks, “What is it, Luis?” As he begins to open the envelope, Luis replies, “I don't know.” Pilar asks, “Who is it from?” A shocked Luis replies, “Sheridan.” Pilar exclaims, “Oh, dear God. A letter from Sheridan? What?” A very excited Luis smiles, “Well, this can mean only one thing. My prayers have been answered. Sheridan's still alive!”

Standing Sheridan asks, “Your family's tied to Harmony, isn't it?” Brian asks, “Why do you say that?” She looks at him, “It's obvious. I mean, it's not exactly the town of Harmony itself. It's just going back to the United States. I assume that's where you're from. Where are you from, anyway?” Brian quickly replies, “Oh, all over. I mean, we moved around a lot.” Sheridan sits down, “That means you don't want to tell me.” Brian says, “No, it's not that. It's just like I said, we lived a lot of different places.” She asks, “Ok, Mr. Wanderer, I won't ask any more. But do you think you could at least settle down long enough to join me for something to eat?” Brian replies, “I think that can be arranged.” Then Brian thinks, “You're closer to the truth than you know, Diana. My family is from Harmony.”

An excited Luis grins as he says, “It's a miracle, Mama. This letter is from Sheridan! She must still be alive!” Pilar asks, “How can that be, Mijo?” Luis replies, “I don't know and I don't care. All that matters is that she's come back me.” Luis opens the letter, “Strange. There's a cover letter.” Pilar asks, “What does it say?” As his voice breaks Luis replies, “It's from Sheridan's attorney. Says that if something ever happened to her that she wanted this letter forwarded to me.” Pilar sadly says, “I'm so sorry, Mijo.” Luis sadly asks, “How could I have been so stupid? I should've known.” Pilar consoles, “Your love is very strong, Luis. It's only natural for you to hope for a miracle. Why don't I leave you alone to read the letter, huh?” She leaves as Luis sits at the table and pulls the letter from the envelope and begins to read, "My darling Luis, I hope you never get this letter. If you do, it'll be because I'm gone." Sheridan's voice continues reading the letter, "As I write this, my Darling, you are asleep in my bedroom. (As he reads this part of the letter he smiles.) I am so happy, so much in love that I cannot sleep tonight. I am bursting with excitement for our life together. Oh, Luis, I know our future is going to be filled with such joy but for some reason I was struck by the need to write this letter. I want you to know how deeply I love you. I truly believe you are my soul mate, the only one I'm meant to be with. I had to put this down on paper so that if anything ever happens to me, you will know exactly how I feel. But there's something else I want you to know, my Love. If you are reading this, it means that I'm gone. I know it will be hard, but I do not want you to grieve for long. I want you to move on, to find someone else to share your life with. You deserve that, Luis." Looking up Luis whispers, “Sorry, Sheridan. I can't move on. I'll never forget you for as long as I live.” He is on the verge of tears now.

On one side of the boat, Brian asks, “Do you want anything else before I put this stuff away?” As she lays back against the boat, Sheridan says, “No, thanks. I couldn't eat another bite.” She begins to sign a song in Spanish. As she sings, Briantonio has a flashback of Pilar singing that same song to him as a little boy. He asks, “Hey, how do you know that song?” She sits up, “I don't know. Must've heard it on the radio. I don't even know what it means.” Brian explains, “It's an old Spanish song about losing the one you love. It says that true love never dies. That even if you move on, the one you once loved stays in your heart forever.” Sheridan exclaims, “Wow. That's beautiful. Wait a minute. How do you know that song? Brian, where have you heard it before?” He replies, “Someone used to sing it to me when I was a kid. No big deal.” She asks, “Someone from your family? Ok, ok, I won't ask any more questions. But one thing I will say -- the song is right.” Brian looks up, “Yeah, about what?” She passionately explains, “Even though I may not remember much about my past, I do know that love never dies. Even if you lose someone you love, they're still in your heart. Love is always waiting for you, just like your family is waiting for you, Brian.” Brian replies, “Trust me, my family is not waiting for me.” She asks, “How do you know that?” Brian replies, “Because I have been gone quite a while. And I'm sure by now they forgot about me a long time ago. And besides, it doesn't matter, anyway.” Sheridan raises her voice, “How can you say that?” Brian says, “Easy -- I have everything I need. I have a beautiful ocean, peaceful island I live on, and good friends. I don't need my family.” She looks angry, “I don't believe you. And one more thing -- I think you're nothing but a liar.”

In the Lo-Fitz kitchen, Luis continues reading the letter. The letter is read in Sheridan's voice, “"I remember a song your mother once sang. It was an old song from her country about losing the one you love. (Of course, this is the same song that Sheridan was just singing on the boat with Briantonio.) She explained it means that true love never dies, that even if you move on, the one you once loved stays in your heart forever. I hope you will listen to the message of this song. Remember that it is ok to move on because I will still be in your heart forever. More than anything, I want you to find happiness again. Carry these words with you, my Darling, and please know that I love you with all of my heart and soul." As Luis finishes reading the letter, Pilar returns to the kitchen and sits down at the table with Luis. Luis informs her, “Sheridan wants me to move on, just find someone else.” Pilar sympathetically says, “Luis, I know it seems impossible right now, but there will come a time when you will be able to do it. Think of the gift Sheridan has given you. She has given you her blessing to move on with your life.” With tears in his eyes, Luis asks, “How? You know, how am I supposed to just move on? I'll never get over losing her.” Pilar explains, “You will never fully get over Sheridan, Luis. But with faith and God's help, you'll learn to carry on.” Luis shakes his head, “You never carried on after Papa. You never found anyone else.” Pilar again explains, “That's different, Mijo. I had a full life with your father. I already had children, a family. Besides, Sheridan is gone and she's never coming back. But I still believe in my heart that your father is still alive and that one day he and your brother Antonio will return to us.”

On the boat, Brian looks shocked as he asks, “What did you just say?” Sheridan replies, “You heard me loud and clear. I said you're a liar.” Brian says, “I don't understand.” She replies, “Well, you act like you don't care, but you are such an incredibly kind and caring person. My God, you've saved my life twice and you've helped me out so much.” Brian shrugs, “It's nothing.” She says, “I can see through this wall you've put up. And most of all I can see that you still love your family. You even said you think about them every day, so why don't you just call them?” Brian replies, “Because I can't. I've been gone way too long. If I tried to get back in touch with them, all it's going to do is upset them.” She softly says, “Don't you think that's a risk worth taking? You know what, Brian, you're lucky. You can call your family if you want to. But it doesn't matter if I want to or not. I can't just call my family. I don't even know if I have a family.” Brian looks away as he says, “I'm sorry.” She replies, “Look, don't be sorry. Just learn from it. Whatever the reason is that you left your family doesn't matter anymore. All that matters is reuniting with them.” Brian says, “Wish it were that easy.” She pleads with him, “It is. It doesn't matter how much time has passed. They're still your family. They still love you. Brian, you have to call them.”

To be continued...

Screen caps from Passions Central.
    Ann