Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: i HATE her.

Post Re: i HATE her.

Quote Originally Posted by big easy View Post

nice stuff lefties... thank GOD I'm not voting with the likes of folks like Elana and folks like those who make quotes like that... and I thank GOD I'm not voting for the same guy that Al Quaida and Chavez are hoping for... (actually since ACORN will be involved, members of Al Quaida and chavez will probably vote in this election as well...)
    Shame on you, Bigeasy........for once again promoting this myth that Obama is either a terrorist or sympathetic to them! Got any evidence for that? Looking at Obama's life......and the choices he's made- I can't think of anyone less likely to sympathize with terrorists.....or give them any space. This desperate swift-boating of Obama by insisting that he has shady connections to terrorists or would be sympathetic to them once in office not only flies in the face of reality. logic and what we know about him- but is really a pathetic indication of how bankrupt McCain's campaign really is.
    Oh- and BTW............ACORN is definitely not a radical, terrorist or anti-American organization- you really should check them out.

The sad thing is that the Hate runs on both sides. There were people in the audience at Gov. Palin's speech the other day who were yelling out "Kill him"(about Obama), now THAT IS SCARY! Hopefully the Secret Service is checking these people out...Death threats against a Presidential candidate is Serious. I dont hate anyone, but I certainly strongly disagree about statements that McCain & Palin are making right now...they are relying on 'gutter politics".

he kicked off his political career in the living room with a terrorist...

al quaida , chavez and other enemies are rooting for him just like you are... nice company eh? feel good about that?

acorn gathers up drug addicts and convicts and gets them to vote 10 times.... glad to see how proud you are of them...

Let's be real about this, the mud slinging is coming from both sides.
    It's not just McCain and Palin.
    It's what campaigning has become, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by big easy View Post
    he kicked off his political career in the living room with a terrorist...

al quaida , chavez and other enemies are rooting for him just like you are... nice company eh? feel good about that?

acorn gathers up drug addicts and convicts and gets them to vote 10 times.... glad to see how proud you are of them...
    Got any evidence to support your outrageous statement that al qaeda supports Obama? Since Obama is the one who's consistently been saying that we desperately need to focus our attention, resources, and manpower where al qaeda actually is- in Afghanistan, instead of Iraq- your claim makes no sense!
    I understand why you and your party are making these ridiculous statements- you got nothing else to run on. McCain can't run on the issues- he's on the wrong side of all of them. He can't run on coherent, intelligent policy for the future- he doesn't have any. He certainly can't run on the past few years of Republican rule, and what a travesty its been for our country- it's all too obvious how bankrupt rightwing conservatism really is.
    Let's see......what's left? Oh yeah- smears, lies and gutter innuendo- Karl Rove's specialty. How sad it is to see McCain embrace and use the same kind of swarmy, bottom-feeding gutter politics that was used so effectively against him and his family in 2000!

Quote Originally Posted by mtj View Post
    Let's be real about this, the mud slinging is coming from both sides.
    It's not just McCain and Palin.
    It's what campaigning has become, unfortunately.
    I disagree- the kinds of ads coming from the McCain campaign are not in any way c omparable with Obama's. I read yesterday that 100% (yes- 100%!) of McCain's ads are considered "negative" by impartial sources....as compared to 1/3 of Obama's.
    You don't hear any Obama ad maligning John McCain's patriotism or trying to link him with terrorists.......and I don't hear Obama or Biden claiming that McCain "pals around with terrorists"....or is out to harm our country.
    That's pretty outrageous.