Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: i HATE her.

Post Re: i HATE her.

The thing with Gov. Palin is that she seems to think that with a wink and a smile she can lead the nation. She is certainly charming and cute and full of pep and vim & vinegar, but that doesnt make her qualified to be a heartbeat away from being President of the most important nation on the Earth. She relies on cute 'folkisms" rather than hard facts...she is more Style than Substance. The fact that McCain will not release his full medical records makes me nervous..

Passionatic -- I agree with you. I think Palin is charming and that has opened many doors for her. I don't believe she's qualified to be pres. or veep and I don't support her on most policies.. so I cannot support her as a candidate. I'm just floored by the overwhelming hated that so many accomplished women have for her. OK... so you're turned off by her (not you in particular.. just anyone per se).. but why all the "hatred"..? What good does hatred accomplish?
    MC

I don't get all the hatred either. I really don't.
    Don't like her? Fine
    Don't think she's qualified? Fine.
    But hate her? For what?

Elana...

I admire her because she got elected has had successful career...she was a mayor and is sitting governor. She has good approval ratings so her people seem to like the job she has done. That doesn't mean I want her to be VP or think she is anywhere near ready to be on the national stage. But I give her credit for what she has done so far.

good one carrie...

we've got elana, we've got elected officials being quoted as saying "her only qualification is she's not had an abortion"

another saying if she came to my district she would be "ganged raped"...

nice stuff lefties... thank GOD I'm not voting with the likes of folks like Elana and folks like those who make quotes like that... and I thank GOD I'm not voting for the same guy that Al Quaida and Chavez are hoping for... (actually since ACORN will be involved, members of Al Quaida and chavez will probably vote in this election as well...)

Quote Originally Posted by big easy View Post
    and I thank GOD I'm not voting for the same guy that Al Quaida and Chavez are hoping for...
    That is the thing that many people just don't seem to get.

Remember that she has also run a small business (ah...the real lifeblood of America)...and she is running for Veep..not pres. Put her credentials up against Barry Obama and there is no comparison. I just cannot understand where these folks think Barry is remotely qualified. Additionally, "I HATE HER"? What is that anyway? Pretty dramatic emotions because one disagrees with another's politics. Barry is unqualified, dishonest, unpatriotic and utterly foolish, but I don;t "hate" the guy. In fact, he is likely quite endearing and pleasant...and I am betting intelligent. Sad to see this...but then again, I guess it shows that liberals think with emotion rather than facts.

Re: i HATE her.

Not all liberals...or those who sit on the fence with some liberal leaning ideas.

And the more this unfolds and the more people I talk to, its a choice of who they dislike the least rather than who they want for President. Most of the people in my area, and many of them republicans, don't really like either choice.