Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: i HATE her.

Smile i HATE her.

I hate Sarah Palin. I would like to step on the pretty face of hers. She looks into the camera with that camera-ready beauty queen smile, speaks her moronic bulls$%^&, and she is bringing down the man I once admired. Suck it, Sarah. Suck it.

Post Re: i HATE her.

Watching the debate tonight...and at other times, I must say.....I made the point to hubby that IF we were drinkers it would be an interesting drinking game watching Palin and McCain.

Everytime the word "maverick" is mentioned...take a drink! Sadly, one would probably not be able to get thru the end of the interview/debate/stump speech and not be drunk as a skunk! (Do skunks drink?)

Or I have said, then went back on my word, that next time I hear the word "maverick" I was gonna slit my wrists. It's only for God's good graces that I cannot keep my word. ;-)J/K, but it's annoying as hell to keep hearing them repeat that over and over again!

The real drinking game would be to listen to McCain and Obama and have to take a drink every time "change" or "maverick" gets said. You would be sh*t faced within ten minutes.

Re: i HATE her.

I can't stand her either. But I have to give her credit, she did far better than I thought she would.

I disliked that she didn't answer the questions, in many cases she turned to stump answers and didn't actually debate. And to quote Ferraro, "if I'd heard about energy one more time I was going to die". Perhaps it was the low expectations, but she crash and burn so for that I was grateful.

Mine would've been Sarah's use of the word "also". She used that every other sentance.

I hate her because she is such a clever little cretin. She uses that smile and says some ridiculous things. At one point, I said to my friend, 'Did she just threaten Mrs. Biden's life? LOL when she said 'You're wife is a teacher, her reward is in heaven, right?' Go stick it with your rewards in heaven. Pay the damn teacher what she deserves in THIS life, you pretty little evil thing, you.
    I am convinced, btw, that that is not her baby. It's her daughter's FIRST baby.

Really Elana? It's unlikey:

"the chance of having a baby with Down's syndrome increases with age. If you are 20, the chance of having a baby with Down's syndrome is one in 1440; at 35 it's one in 338; and at 45 it's one in 32."

http://hcd2.bupa.co.uk/fact_sheets/h..._syndrome.html

Also -- an interesting read about why some women hate Palin... I don't agree with her policies for the most part -- but I do admire her success.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/2008100...n1c2XeQyzBF4l4
    MC

Bristol Palin is five months pregnant.
    Trig Palin was born in April.
    Do the math.
    As minicooper said, it's highly unlikely that Trig Palin is Bristol Palin's baby.
    I don't get the Palin hatred, I really don't.
    Dislike, fine.
    Don't want to vote her ticket, fine.
    But people, and women in particular, are just rabid about their hatred toward this woman.
    And they rail about her "inexperience".
    And yet they are going to vote for a Presidential candidate with even less experience than Palin.
    I don't get it.