Thread: Break the chains and live it up...

blog Break the chains and live it up...

I had a lot to say today but then I got news that my bank was in trouble and I freaked. This isn't something I've ever had to deal with before so color me confused and crazy as a loon. I believe I even had a miniature panic attack, which I have never had. Ever. My poor mother. Naturally I called her for advice.

Why so dramatic? First please note the title of the blog. See it? Yeah, daft. That's me.

Also, we're a little strapped around here these days and my silly brain immediately thought "Oh no! My money! It's goooooone!" (I know, gimme a break). As a freelancer, it's getting more difficult for the fella to find work. As for me, well you know what I'm up to. The ol' "Hey, I'm sick of my job so I'm going to do less of it and be an artist! Sweet!" I've always been great with timing.

So now I just have this to say this evening. In moments like these, it is imperative that we remember how short life can be, how quickly jobs and money can come and go and how insanely important it is to live in the moment (but within your means of course). We all need reminders. It's so easy to forget those feelings when the chaos settles. So this is your reminder, live it up, love it up, enjoy enjoy ENJOY. Who knows what's gonna happen in the morning, so don't worry about it now.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. - James Dean

More...
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

Post Re: Break the chains and live it up...

Thats a good way to look at life...I wish I could be more like that. I am a worry-wart, always have been, and I get so caught up in worrying about everything going on in the world, that I forget to stop and "smell the roses"...today, I did get outside to work in the yard and put out autumn decorations and I enjoyed the sun and blue sky. And I always like it when my daughters call home to have a chat with me

Post Re: Break the chains and live it up...

Nice thought Ry. All the sage masters suggest a happy life is one that is lived in the moment.

Re: Break the chains and live it up...

And now we just have to master living in the moment, right? A simple concept with a difficult follow through.
    RYPEPPER.COM

Re: Break the chains and live it up...

Ooo, now that sounds like a super day passionatic! Makes me want to go out for a walk in the park.
    RYPEPPER.COM