Thread: Great company, great photograph!

blog Great company, great photograph!

Imagine my surprise when I recieved an email the other day asking to use one of my photos for the cover of a catalog! They said the "saw photo" so I'm assuming it's the one pictured above but I have another one you can find here.

As if that isn't exciting enough, turns out the company is one I can really get behind, especially as a stagehand who watches tons of wood go into the crusher truck every time we load out a show. Such a shame and a waste. But this company, Ref-Use, takes trashed wood and turns it into furniture! They're based out of Texas and currently only deliver to the west coast but I'm hoping one day they're able to expand their horizons.

So kudos to them and kudos to me! I can't wait to receive a copy of the brochure!

More...
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

Re: Great company, great photograph!

Bravo! I loved the angles in this show when you first flickrd it. What a fun surprise to be asked. I, too, was impressed and pleased with the company, wish them great success. We know they already have great taste
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

Post Re: Great company, great photograph!

Congratulations!
    That is so exciting.
    Here is to more companies using your fine photographs.

Post Re: Great company, great photograph!

Congratulations! How exciting...that is a very unique and interesting photo. And the company sounds very inventive and interesting.

Re: Great company, great photograph!

Thanks so much everyone. I'm really excited. I'll be sure to share the brochure with you when I get it!
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike