Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I had a day surgery today

Re: I had a day surgey today

Im glad you are ok and I so happy the results are good!!!!! (((hugs)))

Re: I had a day surgey today

Still tender in one spot..but just going to take time to heal.

Post Re: I had a day surgey today

Glad to hear you are doing OK...I've always had small cysts in my breasts...I get my annual mammogram. Recently had a basel cell removed from my leg...I've had several skin cancers removed and have to be very careful in the sun, using sunscreen and wearing a hat.

Re: I had a day surgery today

Hey Dragonmom- I am new to this section of the boards but saw your post and wanted to chime in. I had the exact same thing done 6 years ago. I was pregnant with my first child at the time, but the doctor wanted to remove it just in case. Lucky for you you were able to get meds- not for me though since I was pregnant!! Anyway- glad to hear all is good for you, as it was for me too..phew! Breast cancer does run in my family so it was very scary for me, I was only 27 years old at the time.

Post Re: I had a day surgery today

Dragsy so glad your OK and the results came back well! I'm so glad to hear it! I pray all of your recovery will be soon and you'll have less soreness! Hang in there girl friend!

Re: I had a day surgery today

My booby still isn't healed all the way. got the stitches out..but there's a hole still that hasn't healed. It's tender..no fun! The doctor reassured me it would heal though. Just wish it would hurry up!

Post Re: I had a day surgery today

Hope it heals soon! And doesn't have more complications while your gone! Take care!