Thread: Who do you trust?

Post Who do you trust?

When it comes to news, who do you trust to give you the straight story? What medium are you relying on most; TV, Print or Internet? Are there any sources with a solid reputation for being non-partisan?

I know their rep is to lean left, but I tend to listen to PBS/NPR the most with a dash of BBC for an international point of view. I'm not sure how skewed their views may be, but at least there are no commercials.
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

Post Re: Who do you trust?

I agree, I like PBS/NPR. Fox is the worst. They are so shrill and plastic on that channel.

Re: Who do you trust?

oh i think pbs's news isnt that fair & balanced. cnn is just horrid. i guess it's what side of the playfield you lean towards.

Of cable news, probably CNN is the most balanced and they do seem to try to have on a varied mix on both sides of guests during segments.

FOXNEWS has never been fair and balanced even though that is their mantra. Pundits are obviously right-winged and have been accused of receiving talking points from the Bush admin.

MSNBC has gone left it seems.

Re: Who do you trust?

CNN.com for me. I watch the local news and thats it

I feel like most media is so sensitive to the accusations of leaning left that they go overboard trying to get republican ppl on to voice their opinions. I don't get my news from just one source. I watch everything except Fox and I read many websites, both right and left. I also watch network news and the local news. I'd say I tend to watch NBC more than anything.