Thread: I can't stand Dumbelle, but Martha is

Post I can't stand Dumbelle, but Martha is

doing an excellent job. If Belle wouldn't be wishy washy about what man she wants she would be a great character. If Belle would admit to having IWSWTD (I Wish Shawn Was The Daddy) syndrome and that she neglected Claire up until her liver failure than Belle would be a great character. However I did like Dumbelle today. So now I will refer to Phil, Shawn and Belle as Dumb, Dumber and Dumbelle or DDD.

Re: I can't stand Dumbelle, but Martha is

This show went from having strong women who knew what they wanted and went after it.... to being weak/sex starved/drunks.... it's sad... Hope went against the grain and became a cop... a little bit of a stretch of faith... like when Lexie was kicked off the force and 3 months later was a doctor, but still she became a doctor and before her bed hopping behavior she too was strong willed.... Marlena... she was a mad man's Queen of the Night, and not because she was wimpy but because she was strong....
    too bad this has all been forgotten....

I do like the 3D's... DDD great names.

Re: I can't stand Dumbelle, but Martha is

I agree that Martha is doing an excellent job and I never liked Belle up until this storyline with the kidnapping. She is doing an awesome job with this character and I love that it's the WOMAN who came up with all the ideas. I could get used to AND root for this Belle!!

Post Re: I can't stand Dumbelle, but Martha is

I have to say it again. When Martha played Belle falling apart and then singing to try and find Claire was great. Kudos to Martha for making Belle's role hers. These are scenes that Emmy nods are for.

Post Re: I can't stand Dumbelle, but Martha is

Quote Originally Posted by SarahBeth View Post
    I have to say it again. When Martha played Belle falling apart and then singing to try and find Claire was great. Kudos to Martha for making Belle's role hers. These are scenes that Emmy nods are for.
    ICAM - as a mom, she made me feel everything with her. I am loving Martha and hope she knows the good reviews the fans have for her since her character doesn't get many