Thread: Pan's Labrynth

Post Pan's Labrynth

Holy COW I loved this film. Just rented it the other day with a couple friends and we were completely floored. Wasn't expecting it to be as dark as it was. Absolutely gorgeous on top of a heart wrenching story...
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

Post Re: Pan's Labrynth

Adding it to the Netflix queue. Gypsy loved it, too, so it must be a must see with both of you recommending it.

(psst, did you get my PM?)
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

Re: Pan's Labrynth

I saw it in the theaters. I never would have considered going to see it, but my fiance wanted to go, and Im glad he did. wonderful movie.

Subtitles, yes or no? I have a real mental block when it comes to subtitles, although this movie looks kind of cool.

yes subtitles. I guess Im the same way. Only other movie I ever saw that was all subtitles was the passion of the christ. but this is a fantastic movie, its going to be part of my DVD collection.

Sorry - But I Thought The Movie Was A Lousy Rip Off Of A Lot Of Other Flicks, (harry Potter And Narnia Just To Name Two). I Saw It On Cable The Other Night And Swore That I'd Never Watch It Again.
    After Seeing The Coming Attractions I Expected A Much Better Film.

Well. each to thier own I guess. I went in with no expectations. never even saw a trailer for it. and Ive never seen Narnia, and only parts of any of the Harry Potter movies so I cant draw a comparison... I thought it was really good the way she lost herself totally in her imagination to escape what her life was.

saw and liked it, wouldn't suggest it for a small child, but the movie was cool tons of imagination and some good action in it my kind of movie. my friends and i got a little excited when the maid put the knife in the a$$holes mouth and sliced out. (he totally deserved)