Thread: Out of control!

Angry Out of control!

Okay, seriously, The Shrub is just out of control. When is Nascar going to do something about this jerk? TPTB need to decide, either this kind of thing is okay or it's not. If it's okay then everyone can do it, if it's not then park his butt!! Why should every driver out there have to worry about him punting them into the wall when he's behind them? I think every driver out there should just start spinning him out every time they pass him. Just an "oops" moment every race. lol! I would pay to watch that happen!! I'm sick and tired of him and his reckless driving and then his threat that he's gonna race Edwards the same way in the chase. He already races everyone like that every single race! I truly think one of the reasons he is so successful is that many drivers are afraid that if they race him hard they'll end up in the wall and they can't afford to take the chance. I hardly even watch anymore because I'm sick of the Shrub show.
    Otoh, congrats Shortness on your driver's hot streak! Looks like you picked the right guy to get behind this season! Hope all is well with everyone.

Re: Out of control!

I completely agree Tiggermom. That is ridiculous and there should be some sort of action taken about this!

I have to say that I hope The Shrub getting spun a couple of times in the past month and these past two races will humble him some. Once he learns that he's not the greatest thing to hit Nascar and that he can't just do whatever he wants at anyone else's expenses he might just be tolerable. Right now the best thing I can say for him is he has made his brother look good. lol

could his recent fate be "car-ma". sorry that was too easy. have to say i've enjoyed the last couple of races. great to see biffle up front where he belongs.

you're still here! lol Yes, I hate to say I enjoyed the first few races where he just kept falling and falling in the points. Not enjoying it so much now that it's Jr falling. :-(
    You must be enjoying this season though, your driver has been on fire this year.

Yes, Carl has been on fire this season & under a little fire too. Dega wasn't a good weekend to be an Edwards fan.

Hope you've been doing well Tigger. We've been keeping pretty busy. Still busy at work. & we've been spending our weekends of late planning a road rally.

Shelby's in preschool. She's enjoying playing with new friends. Avery is crawling everywhere & is close to walking. Can't believe she's turn 1 next month.

Take Care & Keep your fingers crossed that someone de-thrones Johnson!

Hey Shortness,
    Yeah we're all good here. Busy here too. My back has been giving me a lot of trouble last few months too.
    I can't believe Avery is 1 already! Time flies.
    Can you believe the season is gonna be over already? It has been a lackluster season to me. We miss a lot of the races and depending on who wins sometimes we don't even bother to watch the recording. We usually listen to it on the radio while we're out so we keep up that way.
    So, how goes the Road Rally planning?