Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Losing respect for Jerry

Post Losing respect for Jerry

What was with the comments about Dan hiding behind his cross? That was garbage. This is a game. I don't think it has much of anything to do with how people behave in real life. I'm not so sure Dan gave his word, anyway. He just listened to what Jerry had to say and said, "Yeah.....yeah.....OK", etc.

Re: Losing respect for Jerry

I was genuinely shocked when Jerry said that. I wouldn't expect him to react in such a way. Guess we're seeing some true colors really start to shine, eh?

I have decided that I love Dan by the way.
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

ive been lost respect for jerry. ever since i found out on what kind of perv he is. he is the biggest floater ever.

ITA!!! I used to really like jerry, but I can't get past his attitude. he's going to feel SOOO foolish when he sees himself on TV!!! especially when he finds out that dan didn't even get to vote!!!

BTW, I've deided dan is my fave, too!!!

If anything, Jerry should have understood Dan. Jerry has pretty much done the same thing with being a Marine. He took his military clothes off when he had to do something he felt was against his honor and disrespected the military.

Dan is by far the most likable person on the show this year. Jerry could have played the cute old man role and he'd have been better off for it. You'd think his maturity would have kept him from getting in the drama, but I guess not. Other than what he said about his wife and how he loves her, he's not been very likable.

it's interesting that BB aired the whole "the only way I would forgive dan is if he is america's player." I guess that will come back to haunt him later. he was WAAAY out of line with that bizarre POV speech!!! I REALLY wish jerry would get a clue and stop with the constant attacks!!!

Thumbs up Re: Losing respect for Jerry

I so agree. Jerry used to be my favorite, but to belittle someone's religion, that just doesn't set right with me at all. Now it seems I'm picking up on all kind of little things that Jerry does that bothers me. Dan is such a likeable person, I hope it wins it all.