Thread: Hello how is everyone?

Post Hello how is everyone?

I am doing great. I went to dinner and the theatre with my son and daughter last night. We saw Les Miserables.It was wonderful,It is my favorite musical ever. We just got lucky that it is playing at our Music Theatre this summer. In fact we loved it so much we are going to see it again on sunday night.Lol
    Summer vaccation is coming to an end. My son is going back to school thursday. He is now a Junior in high school. My daughter is going back to school in two weeks. She will be a Junior in College.And my grandson is already starting kindergarten.It's hard to believe.It seems like he was that little baby just yesterday.
    I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Re: Hello how is everyone?

Hi there..sorry I'm late reading this. I haven't been on here in a while. Wow..a daughter a jr. in college and son a jr. in high school. And grandson in kindergarten. Coffenut..they grow up way too fast! Glad you got to go to the theater. Les Miserables was good huh? Must be..you are gonna go back!! I love going to musicals in NYC...it's so neat. Just something I enjoy doing while in the big Apple. I'll try to pop in here more often. Yeah..it's hard to believe summer is coming to an end soon. My grandsons start school tomorrow!