Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the fights

Post the fights

ok, I get that the girls don't like each other. can't they see how jessie is playing them off each other and fanning the flames??? can't they hold it together long enough to get him out???

WHY does april seem so determined to get memphis out??? is it because he and keesha have become friends??? I missed the first couple of weeks. why does she hate him so much???

so let's see, who is fighting with whom???
    memphis - jerry
    jerry - michelle
    libra - april
    april - keesha
    keesha - jesse
    jesse - libra
    jesse - april

who am I missing???

Re: the fights

you forgot jerry and libra with reemy. jesse and reemy. and jessie and libra w/ april, and keesha. this season had more fights than any. and how long have they been in the house??? a month?

I, for one, am loving the drama. I don't think I could sit and watch a bunch of people just getting along for an hour. Ha!

Memphis is a target for a number or reasons. First, he one a beautiful classic car in the very first competition. Naturally this auto-targets you in that house. Second, he is in the alliance with Jessie and Michelle (and Angie when she was there) and the larger group is trying to weed them out. April is gunning for him because she made a promise to Michelle during the HOH endurance competition that she wouldn't put her up and wouldn't target Jessie.
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

It does seem like there have been a lot of fights this year, which, like Oda says, is good drama..............but the things they've been fighting over seem so stupid. That time when Michelle heard Jerry said Jessie, Memphis, and Michelle were acting so arrogant last week. Is that anything to get all bent out of shape over? Even last night, from what I saw, nobody really said anything to Libra, but she got all ticked and left in a huff. Well, depending on what the competition is, I don't think Libra has much of a chance of winning most of them. Then as soon as someone tells someone else what they heard, "Oh, I'm going to go confront them right away!" Have any of them seen the show before? Don't they know anything about laying low and avoiding the drama? That's what I like about Dan. He just laid on the couch reading when all of the drama was going on. I thought that was hilarious. LOL!

Thor Twain I was going to post the same thing about playing it cool and lying low. IMO this started with Evil Dick as his strategy was to call people out but this group is taking it overboard. Then when Jerry tries to give them info that Jessie and Michelle are laughing at them and tries to get them to get quiet and listen, Renny blows up at him because he pointed his finger. And what does she do she walks out shouting and tells Jessie what Jerry is saying. Go figure since Jerry was trying to give them some info about the other side.

Yeah, Renny gets all bent out of shape because he put his finger in her face. Well, what about her for interrupting him before he was finished? She has no room to talk when it comes to rudeness. I sure hope these people don't act like this in real life.

I wonder if they aren't over-reacting at the urging of the producers. they know that ratings are higher when the HGs don't get along. I can see them encouraging them to confront rather than ignore.

they have definitely confronted and fought more than ANY previous season. and they've only been in there 4 weeks!!!

you it wouldn't surprise if they didn't egg the hg's a little. knowing the producers past with having a hand in the show wouldn't surprise one bit.