Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I stopped watching again

Post Re: I stopped watching again

What happened to John Clarke?

Re: I stopped watching again

I think he got tired of losing cases and he quit. Kevin Dobson is such a fine actor. I was hoping they'd give him a storyline with EJ since EJ is working for him. Honest Mickey and devious EJ could have a lot of friction there. Those writers just don't want a storyline for anyone over 18 anymore.
    Agent99

Ugh! I made the mistake of tuning in on my lunch hour yesterday. Another lame and useless character...Melanie, or whatever her name is. She's a red-headed Chelsea. Her voice is almost identical to Chelsea's. I think I'll watch Family Feud now when I have to take a later lunch.

Post Re: I stopped watching again

LMAO! Melanie is the WORST character by far. And the actress portraying her is horrible! I swear it's the original Stephanie all over again. Must be something about red heads.

I record DAYS and usually FF through at least half if not more.
    I think Sami needs to let go of both EJ and Lucas and be on her own for awhile, and hey, maybe she can get a job?! Lucas and Chloe, though not the best pair, at least pull him out of that perpetual triangle he's been in for how many years now? Max and Stephanie are disgusting, IMO. Incest.
    Same with Chelsea and the doc old enough to be her father. Ewe. Steve needs to stop dressing like it's the 80's, and for that matter, why can't he have another surgery like he did in the 80's and get rid of that annoying patch? And is he going to keep living off his wife's money or will he get a job? I do like NuJohn, and did like Ava with him, for some reason unknown to me. But I could get used to this NuJohn courting Marlena and the two of them falling in love all over again, if only the writers would write it the right way! I miss Alice. I would love to see more of Mickey.
    Nicole is back, and, I have to admit, this time around I have gotten to kind of like her, and I really like her with EJ. That said, though, the beginning of this week, we were subjected to a two-day film-noir fantasy of Nicole's. I hated those fantasy shows! I think I watched both days episodes within a 15-minute period. That was awful! Is that what the writers think we want to see? It was so stupid!
    I was seriously considering breaking my habit of watching this drivel when I saw those episodes. But, I've been watching for over 30 years, and so I'll probably continue to FF through my tapes!

What was with that film noir stuff? I didn't watch either day because it just seemed so lame! I loved seeing the "old John" yesterday. It just melted my heart. Drake did an awesome job going between the two personalities. He's Emmy worthy this year!
    Agent99

I turned it on this week for the first time in at least a year, curious to see Stefano. Instead, it was the noir stuff and Marlena seemed to be arguing with herself while her alter ego was wearing what looked to be a $3.00 wig. Where is she? Clearly she should be in the psych ward somewhere.

Kevin D is Mickey? Is Maggie still there? She must look like his mom now.

Lucas and CHLOE are a couple?

It might be just weird enough to reel me back in. That's if I can figure out who anyone is.
    Only an expert can deal with the problem