Thread: Prom Night Musical

Post Prom Night Musical

Why am I so excited about this thing? I heard about it before and it almost slipped my mind but after seeing the video on Friday I was blown away by all those talented kids! I mean really the kids are really great little actors but I had no idea they could sing and dance like that. I think that this segment of the show will be a breath of fresh air for the show and I am looking forward to it.

Post Re: Prom Night Musical

I'm looking forward to it, too. You are right.. a nice break from the craziness on this show right now.

I'm enjoying it too. I play in the orchestra for many community musicals here in my hometown, so it's right up my alley.

I love Starr's voice!

Re: Prom Night Musical

Yay that is great! I just think it is so great to see the kids (and Marcie) display talents I did not know they had. From the commercials it looks like they all can sing and dance well. I can't wait to see it all begin Friday!

I wasn't so impressed. I thought it was slightly cheezy.

but I did enjoy Blair singing to Starr as she got ready
    for the prom. It was sweet ...and on key.

..) .*)
    (. (. .
    ..*`- http://geminat.com...
    (.

I actually enjoyed it. It was just a fun thing - nice to see some of the kids talents.The actress
    who plays Britney has a really good voice. I, also, liked Blair singing to Star. Very sweet.
    Judy

I am not a fan of musicals and I admit that I muted the singing on Friday's show. I do know that there are quite a few talented singers on OLTL, including Blair, Marcie and the comatose Evangeline.

I guess it is all in what you like. I like musicals and thought this was a fun way to change it up a bit. I love when they do things like this does anyone remember the Valentines day episode it was great...different but still fun!

I loved the song with Marcie and Langston yesterday (chemistry) Marcie has a great voice and she looked so beautiful too!