Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Should Sam be good or evil?

Question Should Sam be good or evil?

Should Sam McCall be written as a misunderstood, problem child or as a calculating and cold bad girl? As much as I'd hope she would develop in to a beautiful heroine on this show, it's pretty obvious she is not. SO, with no hope of her getting back together with Sonny in a way that suits me; after SIC sex, I don't want her with anyone! I'm thinking I would love for her to be E-V-I-L. What do you think??

Post Both

I guess I don't want her evil. I prefer excessively flawed and needy, and moreso everyday, but not to the point of being repulsive. We already have Carly for that. I find characters a lot more interesting if, even when they are bad, they have a good spot that shines through at times.
    ~~~
    My first post here!

Re: Should Sam be good or evil?

I think she has a workable blend of good and evil and I personally have liked her with Jason where both of them can be cold blooded and yet warm and tender with each other.

Post Re: Should Sam be good or evil?

I'm not certain Kelly Monaco could pull off evil thru-and-thru. Egocentric, somewhat manipulative...YES. An all out villain that I could come to love hating? Mmmm...probably not. I never watched her extensively on Port Charles, but I did not find her as annoying as that former character as I do now portraying Sam! I mostly ffwd through her crying/pouting/whining these days, but that's just me.

Re: Both

Well put Wastetime. I tend to agree with your sentiment. Most of the time I find Sam annoying, and I hate that she used Liz and Jake in her attempts to get Jason's attention. But, I don't want to see her go the route of cold and calculating.

she is/ and will always be evil in my mine. As she was
    living with her mother she went to great lengths to
    seduce rick (several times) anyone remember the flowing
    gown? she was out to destroy Alex' marriage.

cold and calculating.

I know, I know, I always defend Rick

[img src="http://m1.freeshare.us/151fs914964.gif"']

..) .*)
    (. (. .
    ..*`- http://geminat.com...
    (.

Post egads....SIC sex....

Quote Originally Posted by natali3 View Post
    she is/ and will always be evil in my mine. As she was
    living with her mother she went to great lengths to
    seduce rick (several times) anyone remember the flowing
    gown? she was out to destroy Alex' marriage.

cold and calculating.
    I so try to forget that had ever happened! I still contend, however, that even if Sam was turned pure evil, I would never love hating her character. It's more of a hate/hate relationship at this point. If you know what I mean...

I just want Sam's secrets to blow up in her face. I want Jasam to be over!!! And I'd like some new earth shattering Liason moments....like IMMEDIATELY. haha, I'm so impatient. I've only been waiting what 8 years now???

I don't want her to go really evil, but I would like her to grow a backbone, ditch Jason for good and set her sights on Lucky! Now there is a storyline I would watch Sam in.