Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 7

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 7

Thanks, Ann for all of the recaps and pictures you put up!

Smile Tuesday's Too HOTT SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day...........

As Luis bangs on the door to Julian's room, Theresa hears her brother's voice and wants to let him in. Julian has to cover her mouth to keep her from talking loud enough to be heard by Luis. Luis continues banging on the door. Julian tells Theresa that they can't let Luis find them together because he would get the wrong idea and kill Julian. Theresa is sure that she can explain everything to Luis and he will under. Julian then reminds Theresa that if Luis kills him, there won't be anyone to adopt Ethan. Luis calls out from the other side of the door that he is going to call security up there is he Julian doesn't open the door.

In their room near the marina, June and Basil finish the bomb. Basil puts a “special personal touch” by writing their names (Sheridan + Luis) in the clay on the bomb. Basil packs up the bomb. June paces the floor worried that things might not go as planned.

Luis bangs on the door again, pulls and twists on the knob, and threatens to break the door down if Julian doesn't open it. Julian asks Theresa to hide in the bathroom before he opens the door for Luis. As soon as Julian opens the door, Luis rushes in asking where he has the young girl. He looks all over the room and ends up in front of the bathroom door. He knocks and asks the girl if she is all right. Theresa doesn't answer. Luis keeps knocking on the bathroom door and asking the girl if she is all right and to answer him. Julian threatens to call security and have Luis removed if he doesn't leave now. Sheridan walks over to Luis, “Oh, you're not going to call anyone, Julian. And you're not going to do anything until we find out if this girl is all right.” Luis tells the girl about his sister and how he wouldn't judge her any more than he would judge his own sister. Theresa, listening in the bathroom, thinks that she was right all along and that Luis would understand so she takes a step toward the door. Sheridan walks across the room to stand behind Julian, “Lucky for you that's not Theresa in there because if it was, Luis would tear you apart.” Julian looks frightened.

On Warlock Island, Charity still feels like Sheridan and Theresa are in danger. Miguel realizes that now that their boat has burned up, there is no way for them to warn Sheridan and Theresa.

Julian tells Luis that he has the wrong idea. This is a business meeting with someone who wanted a favor, which he is still considering, but only if his business partner's identity is not revealed. Theresa gets his meaning and moves away from the door knob. Luis says that he will leave if the girl tells him that she is all right. Julian says that she is fine but Luis insists that he hear it from the girl herself. Luis asks again whether the girl is all right and if she wants to be there. Theresa picks up a towel to cover her mouth with to disguise her voice. She mumbles that she is fine and wants to be there. Julian is relieved. Luis tells her that if she needs help, he and Sheridan are right next door. Julian demands that Luis leave his room. Luis warns Julian once again but Julian reminds him that he is out of his jurisdiction. Luis takes Sheridan's hand and they leave. Julian closes and locks the door.

Basil comes back from planting the bomb. June wonders why Julian wants to blow up his own sister. Basil doesn't care as long as they are paid.

Out in the hall, a frustrated Luis turns to Sheridan and joints his finger toward Julian's room, “You know, I really despise that man!” Sheridan stands in front of Luis, “Well, I'm proud of you. You did everything you could.” Luis looks grim, “Not enough.” Sheridan gives Luis a small smile, “At least that girl knows there are wonderful men in the world, men who really are about the way women are treated. (Luis smiles.) You'll feel better tomorrow...on the boat out on the beautiful blue-green waters. Luis smiles, “I can't argue with that...out on the blue-green waters with the most gorgeous woman in the world. What more could a man ask for?” Sheridan's smile is huge, “It's going to be a perfect day.” Luis puts his arm around Sheridan and they walk off.

In Julian's room, Theresa is getting sleepy. She goes to the bed, tosses the pillows on the floor, pulls down the bedspread, and climbs into Julian's bed. Theresa has taken the wedding chapel brochure to bed with her and she imagines that she sees Ethan when she looks up at Julian on the other side of the bed.

Now June comes back from checking on the bomb. She hopes they can remain on the Crane payroll so she doesn't want anything to go wrong with this job.

In their room, Luis sits on the edge of the bed while Sheridan kneels on the bed in back of him. Music begins to play as Sheridan massages Luis' neck and back. Luis says, “Aye.” Sheridan says, “Just relax. If you don't get a good night sleep, you won't be able to enjoy our boat trip tomorrow.” Luis assures her, “Nothing's going to keep me from that!” He turns around to face Sheridan and takes her hand in his after touching her leg intimately first, “Just you and me alone.” Sheridan smiles back at him, “Gliding over the most beautiful waters in the world.” Luis smiles, “You know how long I've dreamed of a day like that, spending it with the woman I love?” Sheridan says, “Tomorrow your dream will come true.” Luis brings her hand to his lips and kisses it, “Then I'm going to spend the rest of my life making your dreams come true, one day at a time.” Sheridan smiles, “I love you so much.” Luis whispers, “I love you.” As they kiss, Sheridan falls back on the pillows as Luis crawls further up on the bed to cover her. (That was so HOTT, so sensual...short scene but such a special one.)

To be continued...

No screen caps for this eppy but here is a picture from an article from one of the soap mags...

Here is a clip of the last scene when Sheridan gives Luis a massage...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hg8s_muCW3k
    Ann

Smile Wednesday's Wake-up Call, SHUIS Style, Summary & Pics of the Day....

In Sheridan and Luis' resort room, the phone rings, and Luis gropes in the dark to answer it. Luis answers, “Hello? Ok, thanks.” Turning the light on, Sheridan asks, “Who was that? Oh, my goodness. Look at the time. It's so early.” Luis rubs his eyes and moves in the bed to snuggle with Sheridan, “That was our wake-up call.” With her eyes closed, Sheridan asks, “Why would we wake up in the middle of the night?” Luis uses a little boy voice, “Because that's when the fishes get hungry.” He places several kisses on her back. Still not opening her eyes, Sheridan says, “Huh?” Luis rubs her arm, “Today's our big fishing trip, remember?” Sheridan opens her eyes but quickly closes them again, “Yeah, today, as in "day," meaning when the sun is up.” Luis coaxes, “Yes, but real fishermen -- they get up at the crack of dawn.” Before Sheridan snuggles back into her pillow, she says, “Oh, then I am a faux fisherman.” Luis shakes Sheridan's shoulder slightly, “Come on, sleepyhead. Now, come on, rise and shine.” Luis puts his hand on her back, caressing it and her arm. As he talks, Sheridan's eyes begin to open and close, she raises her eyebrows, and eventually smiles. “We're going to have a wonderful time -- just the two of us out on the blue-green water, alone, no one else around for miles. We'll be out on the boat. Smell of sweet, tropical air. We can -- we'll have a picnic on a secluded beach, and then there will be no one else around, and we can go swim with no bathing suits. And we can make love.” Turning onto her side, Sheridan asks, “Hmm. In that order?” Luis grins, “Well, not necessarily. We can always juggle things.” Turning onto her back, Sheridan smiles, “I like the sound of that.” Luis says, “You're going to like the whole thing. I promise you it's going to be a trip you'll never forget.” Luis picks up her hand and kisses it as Sheridan laughs. (This scene was so cute. Galen and McKenzie did so many little things to make this scene so adorable and to make it seem like we were watching a real couple and not two actors acting out a scene.)

In their room, Basil stands behind June at the window, “Well, they should be arriving soon.” Looking toward the boat that Luis rented with binoculars, June comments, “Sheridan and Luis, all set for a day of fun in the sun.” Basil agrees, “It's a good day for fishing. Too bad they won't be around to catch anything.” Looking at her watch, June asks, “You want to run another check?” Basil informs her, “I just did, Juney moon. The bomb's sitting pretty, ready to blow. Soon as they get far enough out to sea, it'll be like the fourth of July -- boom! They'll never even know what hit them. Probably never even hear it.” Still looking through the binoculars, June says, “There's no way anyone on board survives a blast like that.” Basil agrees, “Sheridan and Luis will be fish bait.”

Still in their bed and still kissing, Luis kisses Sheridan's lips, then her nose several times before he says, “Ok. We better get ready and get to the boat.” Caressing his bare chest, Sheridan pouts, “Can't we be just a little late?” Luis says, “Come on, now. You said you were really looking forward to a day of fishing. We're going to catch a ton of fish.” Propping herself up on her arm, Sheridan asks, “A ton? What'd you rent, a whaler?” She laughs as he laughs and replies, “No, I rented a sweet boat for the sweetest woman in the world. You better kick it into gear so we can get out of here.” He moves to get out of bed but she doesn't move at all. Looking at Luis, she smiles, “I'm still sleepy. Maybe you can think of a good way to wake me up.” Luis smiles and kisses her, “How's that, huh? Feeling more awake?” Sheridan smiles, “I'm still a little groggy. Maybe you should try a little harder.” They giggle before he moves on top of her to give her even more of those sensual kisses and more...

In Julian's room, he is still pouring Theresa champagne. She is so sleepy and is lying down. She tries to stay awake and even sits up but she just can't stay awake on the bed that she says is so soft and comfortable. However, she realizes she shouldn't go to sleep, not until they finish talking about Ethan. Theresa tells Julian if he adopts Ethan, then he can fly down her and they can get married. Julian says they'll talk about Ethan later, she should lay back and close her eyes. Theresa says that does feel good. Theresa has a dream that Ethan has arrived in Bermuda. Theresa runs into Ethan's arms and tells him that she is so sorry about everything. She tells Ethan she came down here to talk Julian into taking him back. Julian tells Ethan that Theresa has convinced him to take him back into the family. Ethan and Julian hug, and Ethan calls Julian father again. Ethan wants to marry Theresa and sees the wedding chapel brochure. Ethan wants to get married right away.

In their bed, Luis kisses his way up Sheridan's body under the sheets. They both laugh when he emerges from under the sheets. He kisses her shoulder before he asks, “So, you feeling any better?” Laying on her side with Luis snuggled up behind her, Sheridan replies, “Yes, I am wide awake now.” He kisses her shoulder again, “Good. So then we can enjoy our fishing trip.” Sheridan smiles, “Well, if some of what just happened is involved, then it will be heavenly.” Luis runs his finger from her hand up her arm, “Good. So, then, you're feeling better, right?” Sheridan says, “I'm not sure I know what you mean.” As Luis talks, he randomly kisses her shoulder, arm or back, “Well, you were a little upset last night that something was going to go wrong and destroy our happiness. And then I cleared that up and soothed your fears and told you how much I love you and that nothing would ever come between us.” Sheridan begins, “Julian and Alistair tried ...” Luis reminds her, “And they failed. And you know why? Because our love is strong. (Luis uses an accent when he says the word strong and holds up his arm like a muscle man.) And nothing can come between us.” Sheridan sighs, “I know that.” Luis replies, “You should.” Sheridan says, “I do. I do feel much better.” Luis asks, “Yeah?” Sheridan smiles, “Yeah. Because from now on, I'm thinking positive. Everything is great.” Luis agrees. Sheridan smiles, “You and I have a wonderful life ahead of us.” Luis leans down and kisses her cheek then her lips.

Ethan and Theresa head to the chapel, and Julian goes with them as their witness. The JP pronounces them man and wife, and Julian congratulates them. Ethan suggests they go back to her room, but Theresa says her room is so small, and it only has a single bed. Julian offers them the use of his suite for their wedding night. Ethan and Theresa return to Julian's suite. Ethan thanks Theresa for giving his family back to him. Theresa tells Ethan that his happiness is all that matters to her. Ethan and Theresa then make love. The next morning, Theresa wakes up calling out for Ethan. She says last night was incredible, and he is the love of her life. As she leans over to tell him that she wants to make love again, it is Julian who replies that he would like nothing better. Theresa is horrified as she sees it is a smiling Julian next to her in bed. Theresa thinks that it must have all been a dream but she looks down and realizes she is naked.

On the boat that Luis has rented, June says, “I still don't understand why the man would go to such lengths to kill his own sister and her fiancé.” Basil says, “None of our business.” June asks, “Well, aren't you curious?” Basil says, “No.” June asks again, “Oh, even a little?” Basil finishes adjusting the bomb, “Julian Crane hired us to do a job. The only thing we should be concerned with is making sure that when Sheridan and her beau head out on this boat, they never come back alive. Let's go.”

On their balcony, Sheridan sighs, “Mmm, this is magic. I am so completely happy right now -- even though it is a tad early.” A grinning Luis joins her, standing behind her, “This is the best time of day, hands down.” He kisses her temple. Sheridan turns to Luis, “Promise me we'll always be this happy.” Luis whispers in that husky voice that is so sexy, “Our lives will always be like this. I swear to you.”

Walking down the pier to the boat, Luis and Sheridan exclaim, “ Oh!” and “Wow!” Luis says, “Now, that's a great-looking boat.” Sheridan agrees, “It is.”

Luis enfolds Sheridan in his arms from behind, “Oh, I can't wait to get out on the water with you. Alone at sea -- that's a feeling like no other.” He kisses her hair.

Sheridan sighs, “Sounds glorious.” Luis says enthusiastically, “I'm going to teach you to fish. You're going to love it.” Sheridan turns around to face Luis, “I am going to love anything so long as it's with you.” Looking around, Luis says, “Hmm. You know, someday we're going to be taking a trip like this as a family, teach the kids to fish. All 10 of them.” Sheridan asks, “Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're back to 10 again? I thought we settled on six.” Luis continues, “Yeah, I'm back to thinking two teams, full court, five-on-five.” Sheridan smiles up at Luis, “Whatever you want, my love. I love you so much. May every day for the rest of our lives be as perfect as this one.” Luis growls, “Hmm!” Sheridan laughs before his lips capture her in one kiss after the other. Watching them from a few feet away, Basil mutters, “Better enjoy the perfect day while you can because it's going to be a real short one. Mm-hmm.” As their kiss ends Luis says, “Shall we?” Sheridan grins, “Let's do it.” Luis orders, “All hands on deck.” He holds Sheridan's hand for balance as he helps her step on board the boat while Luis follows.

To be continued...

Thanks to Jeanne for a video clip of scenes from this episode and more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRknzEzTF7U
    Ann

Smile Thursday's Touching Speaches SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day....

In the boat's cabin, Sheridan says, “This is a first for me.” Luis asks, “What, you mean going fishing?” Sheridan smiles and puts her hands on his waist, “No, I've been fishing before. Just not with the man I love.” Luis puts his fishing hat on, “Yeah. (Sheridan laughs.) What? What, do I look that funny?” Sheridan laughs, “No, no, no. I was just thinking about this game that I used to play when i was in boarding school in Europe. You know, all the girls would sit around, and we would fantasize about the most romantic adventure we could imagine having with the man of our dreams.” Interested, Luis asks, “Oh, yeah? What was yours?” Sheridan smiles, “It wasn't just mine. It was everyone's. It involved setting off to sea with a tall, dark, handsome man, just the two of us, doing whatever we wanted whenever we wanted.” Luis grins, “Hmm.” Leaning toward Luis, Sheridan continues, “Swimming, sunbathing, making love.” Luis grins, “Well, then, today must be your lucky day because we're going to do all those things.” Sheridan sighs, “Hmm.” Luis adds, “Although not necessarily in that order.” Listening in on SHUIS outside the boat, Basil says, “She can do whatever she wants in whatever order she chooses because it's all going to end the same way -- with a big bang.” He laughs.

As their latest kiss ends, Sheridan asks, “Are you ready to set sail, captain?” Luis replies, “Actually, you know what? I just thought of something I got to take care of back at the hotel.” Sheridan looks concerned, “Are you going to go back and talk to Julian? Are you still upset about that young girl that was in his room last night?” Luis replies, “Well, I can't stop thinking about her. I don't care what she said from behind the bathroom door. There had to be some coercion involved.” Sheridan says, “I don't know about that, but Julian is a creep when it comes to women.” Luis, “Yeah.” He smiles, “Anyway, that's not why I'm going back to the hotel. I forgot the sunscreen.” Sheridan says, “Oh. Well, don't worry about that. I can just wear a hat to cover my face.” Luis replies, “I don't know. Then the rest of you is unprotected. And there's nothing worse than making love with a sunburn.” Sheridan smiles up into his face, “And how would my devoted husband-to-be know about that?” Luis grins, “I'm not speaking from personal experience, now. It's just something I read.” Sheridan laughs, “I see.” Luis, “Yeah.” Sheridan asks, “Well, do you want me to come with you?” Luis replies, “No. I won't be a minute, and then we'll be out at sea in no time, all right?” Luis walks toward the doorway, as Sheridan agrees, “Ok.” She turns and Luis stops as she says, “Hey, look, if you do run into my brother, just don't get involved. Just walk away.” Luis agrees, “Trust me, Julian is the last person that I want to talk to today. And if I do hear some weird noises coming from the room with that young lady, I'm not going to promise you I'm not going to check it out.” Sheridan smiles from across the cabin, “Even when you're off duty you're on duty.” Luis says, “It's more than that.” Sheridan replies, “You keep thinking what if that young girl were your sister.” Luis says, “Yeah, not that she would even give Julian the time of day, much less spend the night in his room. But it's just that young girls are so vulnerable with leeches like that running around.” Sheridan agrees, “Right. We think we know so much, but we don't till we get hurt.” Luis says, “That's why I'm glad Theresa's home in Harmony miles away from Julian. Look, I'm telling you, Sheridan, brother of yours or not, if Julian ever laid a hand on my sister, I'd kill him.”

Walking away from Luis Sheridan stands with her back toward Luis, “I'm sorry my brother's the way he is. I'd give anything to have a brother that I could be proud of.” Luis stands behind her, “Sheridan, I'm not going to let you apologize for him. The way he acts has nothing to do with you.” Sheridan says, “Still, it would just be so wonderful if I could have a brother that, you know, you could like and respect, maybe even hang out with, someone that would make a terrific uncle to our children.” Luis turns her around to face him, “Will you stop it? Look, you can't be responsible for the way other people act, even if they're your family. Your brother's got all your father's genes. (Luis smiles.) You got all the good ones. You sure you weren't adopted?” Sheridan smiles, “I'm sure. People say I'm just like my mother.” Luis smiles again, “I would have loved to have met her.” Sheridan replies, “I'd have loved that, too. You know, even though I didn't get to know her because she died when I was so young, I do know that she would've loved you. She would've admired you so much for your concern and respect for others.” Luis. “Nah...” Sheridan continues, “The way you protect those that aren't strong enough to protect themselves. I hope Theresa realizes how lucky she is to have a brother like you.” Luis says, “No, we're both lucky. She's the best kid sister in the world. And, well, since papa disappeared when she was just a kid, and then my oldest brother, Antonio, disappeared after that -- well, someone had to look out for her. And it was me. I guess that's why when I see Julian in a crumpled bed and a bottle of champagne and hear some young woman's voice behind a bathroom door, I think of Theresa. Even though it's not Theresa, I think of her and that girl in the same way, and I just couldn't imagine someone like Julian taking advantage of her.” As they hold hands, Sheridan smiles, “That's why I love you so much.” Luis asks, “Did I mention how happy I am that Theresa's a thousand miles away? All right. I'll be right back.” Luis heads to the door again but this time he throws his fishing hat to Sheridan and says, “Hey. Keep an eye on my lucky fishing hat for me, will you?” As she catches it, she laughs, “You bet.”

Sitting on the bow of the boat with Luis' fishing hat, Sheridan smiles, “Hmm. Well, if Tom Hanks can talk to a volleyball, then I can certainly talk to Luis' fishing cap. So, tell me, hat, when did it all happen? When did my bad luck turn good, my fantasy become a reality? I have everything I could ever dream of. Who knew it was possible to feel this way -- so safe, so secure, so much hope for the future.” Sheridan has a flashback of some wonderful Shuis memories in a beautiful montage. The montage included the sleigh ride, several clips of them making love, in front of the fireplace the first time they made love, the kiss when the door opened after they were trapped in the vault, the wedding in the park, the romantic gazebo proposal, helping to deliver Pat's baby and the most romantic night! Sheridan looks up to Heaven, “Thank you, God. I'm going to spend every day for the rest of my life thanking you.”

Watching Sheridan from a table on the docks, June comments, “I don't care what you say. I hate this.” Basil says, “Oh, shut up and help me think. This guy Luis screwed us up big time by going back to the hotel. I got to reset the timer on that bomb so it doesn't go off before they're out at sea.” June asks, “But it's already on the boat. How are you going to get past the girl?” Basil angrily says, “How did I ever hook up with someone so negative? Stop bellyaching long enough for me to tell you.” Basil pulls June toward him and whispers his plan.

Back at the hotel in the hall in front of his room, Luis says, “Morning.” Maid replies, “Good morning. I hope you and your friend are having a better time than that young woman in the room next door.” Luis asks, “Why is that? Did something happen?” Maid, “Between you and me, I could've sworn I heard her crying in there a few minutes ago.” Luis says, “That creep. I warned him. (He bangs on the door to Julian's room.) Julian! Julian, open up! It's Luis!

Sitting on the bow of the boat Sheridan is practicing writing her name. As she writes Sheridan Crane Lopez-Fitgerald, she says, “Too long. I don't think that'll fit on my checks.” June walks up to the boat, “Hello.” Sheridan is startled, “Oh.” June apologizes, “I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you.” Sheridan smiles, “Oh. It's ok. I thought you were my husband -- husband-to-be. Can I help you with something?” June says, “Maybe. My boyfriend and I were just admiring your boat. We're thinking of buying one ourselves.” Sheridan tells her, “Oh, oh, it's not my boat. We're just renting it for the day. You know what? If you'd like, I could give you a tour.” June asks, “Would you? I don't mean to pry, but is your husband-to-be that adorable man I just passed on the dock a few minutes ago?” Sheridan grins, “Well, I do tend to be a little biased, but, yeah, that was probably Luis.” June smiles, “Good for you.” Sheridan proudly and lovingly says, “He is adorable inside and out. I'm a lucky woman.” When she hears a noise, Sheridan says, “That's odd.” Sheridan stands and June pulls out a knife.

Banging on Julian's door, Luis asks, “What's going on in there, Julian? You better not be taking advantage of that young girl.” Julian exclaims, “Oh, my God. Please, don't let him know you're in here. Whatever you think of what we did last night, you'd be signing my death warrant.” Theresa silently cries. Luis yells, “For the last time, Julian, open the door so I can see that she is all right.” Julian shouts, “Come back later! I'm sleeping!” Maid says, “I know I heard a girl crying in there before.” Luis asks, “Miss, are you all right? You need help? Maybe she left.” From inside the room Julian shouts, “I'm quite alone in here, not that it's any of your business! Can't a man sleep in in the morning after he celebrated his divorce?” Luis tells the maid, “I don't like it, but I don't feel justified breaking the door down.” Julian lets out a breath, “Oh. Thank God you came to your senses and didn't blow the whistle on me.” Theresa cries, “I should've said something. I need to talk to someone.” Julian says, “But you can talk to me. You did exactly the right thing, not only for me but for your brother. Because if Luis had killed me -- and we both know that he would've -- he'd spend the rest of his life in prison on a murder charge. Is that what you want?” Theresa sniffs, “No, of course not.” Julian starts, “Well...” Theresa tells him that she can't think straight. Julian says that they are two mutually consenting adults who did what they wanted of our free will. She asks how he can say that because she didn't know it was him. He will remember their night together fondly for the rest of his life. Theresa shouts, “It's not the same for me! I was -- I was drunk, I was tired, and all I wanted to do was lie down!” Julian adds, “Oh, but you did so much more.” Theresa gets tired of hearing his nonsense so she picks up a vase and throws it on the floor. Hearing the noise, Luis immediately begins banging on the door, “That's it, Julian! You better open the door this second or I'm breaking it down!”

On the boat talking with June who is standing on the pier, Sheridan looks around, “Sounded like it came from the galley.” Just as Sheridan takes a step to investigate, June points upward, stopping Sheridan, “That's what it was.” Looking up, Sheridan asks, “What?” June says, “That sea gull. It just flew up from the deck. Must've been on board scrounging for food.” Sheridan says, “Well, better a hungry bird than an intruder.” June distracts Sheridan by asking, “So, tell me more about this fiancé of yours. Was it love at first sight?” Sheridan replies, “No. No, not quite. We actually couldn't even stand the sight of each other at first. You know, looking back on it now, I realize how ridiculous it was. One of our problems was that we just came from two different worlds. When I was falling in love with Luis, I couldn't believe it at first. But now I'm -- I'm the happiest woman in the world.” Seeing that Basil has finished resetting the bomb, June says, “Don't tell me any more. I'm already green with envy. I don't think I'll ever have feelings that strong about my guy.” Sheridan smiles, “Well, I'm not one to give advice on relationships, but you know what I think? I think it's better to be alone until you find the man of your dreams. Otherwise you just end up selling yourself short.” June says, “You may be right. I'll think about that.” Sheridan remembers, “Well, I never gave you your tour.” June smiles, “No, that's ok. It was more fun talking to you, anyway. Bye.” Sheridan says, “Bye.” June walks off to join Basil, “Did you do it?” Basil replies, “All set -- or should I say "reset." That bomb won't go off until Blondie and her boyfriend are miles out to sea. Now what?” June replies, “I feel even worse about this job than I did before. She's so happy and in love. Maybe the bomb will detonate but they'll survive.” Basil tells her, “Oh, forget about it. Nobody's walking or swimming away from this explosion.”

Luis is still trying to get Julian to open the door, “Julian, you better open this door right now or it's coming down and so are you.” Julian says, “Whoa, whoa, whoa. If you let him in, it will be the end of life as we know it for all of us. You just think about what Ethan will say when he finds out what we did last night, hmm?” Luis shouts again, “Julian, I'm going to give you to the count of five! Five, four, three, two ...” Julian opens the door, “What the devil...” Luis walks in, “Where is she?” Julian asks, “Where's who, for God's sake?” Luis replies, “The young girl you were with last night, that's who. I just want to talk to her and make sure that she's ok.” Luis walks all around the room looking for the girl as Julian tells him, “I told you -- she's gone.” Luis points to the broken vase, “What happened here?” Julian replies, “Your pounding startled me out of bed. When I got up, I knocked it over. You satisfied, officer? Not that you have any jurisdiction down here.” Luis asks, “So you say this young lady left early this morning?” Julian replies, “Well, this "young lady," as you put it, was actually a working girl, if you know what I mean. We had a little argument over money. She seemed to think that's what I was made of.” Luis says, “You're a pig. Listen, miss, if you're still here, please come out. I promise nothing's going to happen to you. I just want to see for myself that you're ok. One more thing. Look, I don't care what your job is, but I'd get away from this loser as fast as you can. I'm sure you can do much better.” Julian disdainfully asks, “Don't you have someplace to go? Isn't my sister waiting for you somewhere?” Luis replies, “Actually, she is. And thank God she and I will be far away from you today.” Luis walks out and slams the door. Julian mutters, “Today and forever.” A door closes as Theresa comes out of hiding, “This is a nightmare.” Julian says, “Oh. Not anymore. We're out of the woods. It's over. No one is the wiser.” Theresa cries, “Why do I get the feeling it's only going to get worse?” Theresa says that she still doesn't understand how all of this happened. She looks down at her hand and sees a wedding band there. She says, “It can't be.” With realization dawning, Theresa exclaims, “Oh, my God!” Julian holds up his hand and also sees a wedding band. He says, “It can't be.” Theresa begs, “Tell me that we are not married.”

Boarding the boat again, Luis tells Sheridan, “I'll tell you, your brother's still the biggest lowlife I've ever come across.” He takes Sheridan's hands in his. Sheridan says, “You're not telling me anything I don't already know.” Luis shakes it off, “It doesn't concern us. I just -- I feel bad for the girl who got herself involved with him, you know?” Sheridan says, “Hey, you tried to warn her. What else could you do?” Luis smiles, “Yeah, you're right. Instead of thinking about a downer like that, why don't we focus on what a positive day it's going to be for us, right?” They kiss. Sheridan sighs, “Mm-hmm.” Luis walks toward the “ship's” wheel, “Yes. Man the ship.” Sheridan giggles. Watching Shuis from the docks, Basil says, “As soon as they hit the open seas -- boom. End of the perfect life. They'll never know what hit them.” He chuckles.

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Friday's Fishing Trip SHUIS Summary & Pics of the Day..................

Looking through his binoculars, Basil says, “Ah, there's the boat. Want to take a look?” June replies, “No, thanks. I'm still not sure we did the right thing, Basil.” Basil says, “We're working for Julian Crane, who paid us a pile of money. It was the right thing, believe me.” June sounding unsure, “I thought so, too, but now that I've met Sheridan Crane, I'm having second thoughts about having planted that bomb.” Basil chides, “Oh, come on, June. It's too late for that now.” Looking rather sad, June says, “I can't help the way I feel. Sheridan Crane is too young. She's too happy to die.” Basil replies, “At least she'll have company. When that boat blows, her boyfriend, Luis, will go with her.”

Sitting next to Luis, Sheridan exclaims, “This is so beautiful!” Seated in front of the controls, Luis grins, “Ha-ha! You happy?” He holds the hand that she has draped on his shoulder. Sheridan rubs her other hand up and down his arm, “Yes! I've never been happier in my life. I'm with the man I love, far away from everything and everyone. I hope this day never ends.” Luis grins, “Good, because I hope it'll last forever, too.” He holds her hand up to his lips and gives it a quick kiss. Sheridan smiles, “I could stay beside you like this for the rest of my life.”

She kisses his shoulder. Luis contentedly replies, “Hmm.”

Ethan, Whitney, and Chad arrive in Bermuda and immediately begin to search for Theresa. They can't find her anywhere. Ethan finds the brochure for the wedding chapel, and he thinks once he finds Theresa, they can all get married, a double wedding just as planned since Sheridan and Luis are there, too. Ethan continues searching for Theresa and finally makes it to Julian's room to see if he has seen Theresa.

In their room near the marina, June mopes, “It's not as if we're putting Sheridan out of her misery. She's so totally happy. She seems to have so much to live for.” She gets up and goes to look out the window. Growing annoyed with her, Basil grumps, “Will you cut it out? If I'd have known you were going all sappy on me, I would have used someone else for the job.” June says, “I wish you had. I'm sorry I got all mixed up in this.” She sits down at the desk and pouts. Basil replies, “Well, it's too late now. In just a little while, Luis and Sheridan will be heading out to do some deep-sea fishing. When that bomb blows, it'll be the end of them.”
    Looking at Sheridan over his shoulder, Luis asks, “Would you mind taking over for a minute? I'm going to get our fishing gear ready.” Sheridan stands and says, “Aye-aye, captain.” They both laugh. Luis stands and salutes, “Aye-aye!” He walks to the back of the boat.

At the hotel, both Julian and Theresa refuse to believe they are married. Theresa goes over what she remembers and asks if it is possible that they are married. Theresa remembers her dream. Theresa asks Julian what he did to her last night? Julian tells her not to think about pinning a rape charge on him, he never would have done anything if she didn't ask her to. Julian then remembers his dream of Theresa wanting him. Theresa tells Julian that she would never make love to him...unless it was their wedding night! Julian says he wouldn't marry her and he, too, tries to remember what happened but all he remembers is his dreams. Julian says they couldn't have gotten married in the middle of the night. They can't be married so they both agree to keep this night a secret from everyone. Theresa finds the wedding chapel brochure. They both panic. They wonder if they actually went there in the middle of the night. Theresa remembers her dream of marrying Ethan and wonders if it is possible that it wasn't a dream. Julian says that is impossible, one of them would remember. Suddenly, Bruce knocks on the door and Julian lets him in. Bruce has a bottle of champagne and says he has a little present for the bride and groom. Theresa faints then comes to just as Bruce tells Julian that he was the witness at their wedding last night. Bruce says they did get married last night and he shows them the marriage license for proof. Both Julian and Theresa have to lie down on the bed. Julian asks Bruce not to say anything about this, so he says he'll keep it a secret. Bruce leaves. Theresa says this is the worse day of her life, she has destroyed Ethan's life and hers. Theresa says Luis will end up killing him so it is a disaster. Theresa says marriage is forever, and she loves Ethan and wants to be married to him. Theresa and Julian both panic when Ethan knocks on Julian's door looking for Theresa.

Coming back to the deck and standing right behind Sheridan, Luis says, “Hey.” At the controls, Sheridan looks back at Luis, “Hey, I thought you were getting the fishing gear.” Luis replies, “Oh, we can fish later.” Sheridan says, “Ok.”

After looking at her back, Luis exclaims, “Sweetheart, you're getting burned. You need some protection.” He pulls out the suntan lotion. Sheridan laughs, “Well, thank you.” Sheridan grins, “Oh, I love it out here. Don't you?” Rubbing suntan lotion on her back and arms, Luis replies, “It is perfect.” Sheridan sighs, “Oh.” Luis sighs, “Mmm.” Sheridan suggests, “We should buy a boat. Wouldn't that be wonderful?” Luis enthusiastically replies, “Hey, I always wanted to get a secondhand boat.” Sheridan asks, “Yeah?” Luis smiles, “We could teach the kids to sail, sail up and down the Harmony coast.” Sheridan laughs, “We're going to have a wonderful life together.” Luis grins, “Yeah.”

Standing at the window with the binoculars again, Basil shouts “Finally.” June asks, “What?” Basil replies, “They're back on the boat and heading out to sea.” Taking the binoculars, June demands, “Let me see.” She lowers the binoculars, “I don't want to stay and watch.” She turns and walks away but Basil grabs her arm stopping her from leaving, “Sorry, Junie, but you're staying. This is the moment we've been waiting for. Soon as they get out past the reef, the timer will detonate the bomb, and then no one will be able to rescue them.”

On the deck of the boat, Luis says, “You know, the desk clerk said there was some good fish on the other side of the reef. We might even see some dolphins.” Sheridan excitedly says, “Oh, I'd love to see some dolphins!”

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Saturday's Swimming SHUIS Summary and Pics of the Day.......

Saturday's Swimming SHUIS Summary and Pics of the Day.......

Watching Sheridan and Luis on their boat through the binoculars, Basil says, “This is it. They're clear of the harbor.” June asks, “What time did you say you set that timer for?” Basil replies, “As soon as they get out past the reef, it'll blow. Kaboom!” June looks sad, “Oh. At least it'll be quick. Once that bomb blows, they'll never know what hit them.”

Out on the boat with Luis at the controls, Sheridan sits next to him, “What an incredible day.” Luis agrees, “Honey, it's only just begun. As soon as we get out there beyond the reef in the deep water, I'm going to break out the poles. We'll be out there away from everyone. Especially Julian.”
    June sadly says, “This is one payout I'm not looking forward to spending.” Basil asks, “Are you kidding me? This is as easy a buck as we've made.” June disagrees, “But that Sheridan lady is crazy in love with Luis, and he seems to feel the Same way about her.” Basil shrugs, “So what?” June replies, “So they deserve a long life together.” Basil chides her, “How many times do I have to tell you? Don't get involved with your subjects.” June says, “I know, I know.” Basil goes back to the window to watch Shuis, “And speaking of subjects, let's get up close and personal with our two lovebirds. Damn. He cut the engine.”

Sheridan asks, “You stopped the engine. Why?” Luis points to an area in the water, “That, Hun.” Sheridan again asks, “What?” Luis puts his hand on her leg before he replies, “The reef. I heard people at the hotel talking about the snorkeling and, well, it's early, so I figured we'll snorkel for a while and then head out, see if the fishes is biting.” Sheridan smiles, “Mm-hmm. We have enough time -- all day.” She puts her hands on his arm. Looking at Sheridan, Luis agrees, “We have the rest of our lives.” Luis already has one hand on her leg and now he holds her hand with his other hand. He then leans over and kisses her.

He releases her hand and places his hand on her neck to pull her closer to him.

Basil panics, “They stopped the boat.” Coming up behind him, June asks, “Any idea why?” Basil replies, “Snorkeling, from the looks of it. Oh, they've got to get back on that boat. If they're not on board when the bomb's set to go off, they could survive the blast. Not only that, someone onshore could see it and come to their rescue. Oh, Julian Crane's going to have our head. Get back on that boat, damn you!” Standing behind him, June smiles at the thought!

Basil shouts, “Ooh-wee. They're back on the boat, heading out to the big blue. Oh. Soon, soon, soon, Junie-moon, our lovely couple will be history in five, four, three, two -- once the bomb goes into its final phase, it's impossible to shut down.” June looks disappointed as she turns away from Basil.

Climbing back on board the boat, Luis yells, “Yeah!” He takes off his goggles. Sheridan smiles, “Oh. This is beautiful!” As Sheridan hands him a towel, Luis smiles, “I told you you'd love it.” Sheridan grins, “Oh! Oh. I love you.” They kiss before Sheridan asks, “Can we do this again next year?”

Luis grins, “Every year.” Grabbing her towel to dry off, Sheridan exclaims, “Oh, goodness. Oh.” She sits and Luis takes his place beside her, “Well.” He opens the bottle of suntan lotion and pours some in his hand. Sheridan sighs, “Ooh. Oh. This is like heaven.” Rubbing the suntan lotion on Sheridan's back and arms, Luis kisses Sheridan on the cheek, “Uh-huh.”

Sheridan sighs, “Maybe it is heaven. Oh. You know, if you're intent on this deep-sea fishing stuff, you better cut that out immediately.” Luis grins, “You think? I want you to hold that thought.” He kisses her cheek before he stands.

Sheridan smiles, “Ok.” Standing behind Luis in the captain's chair, Sheridan asks, “What's our position, captain?” Luis turns to her and says, “Well, I'd say we'll be in deep water in a few minutes.”

To be continued...

PS... video clip #1...
    Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVrv9YwpB0o

Video clip #2...

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP93ShDAX6w
    Last edited by dolphin711; 7.27.08 at 1:39 AM. Reason: Needed to add title
    Ann

Smile Sunday's Sunshine SHUIS Picture of the Day..........

Sorry but I didn't have time to write up a summary for tonight. My sister is visiting us for the next 3 weeks from California so the summaries will probably be shorter or cover a shorter period of time or I may only post a picture of the day some days. I will do what I can in the amount of time I have.

This is a beautiful banner of Sheridan and Luis' boat trip made by srhrobin.

Thanks,
    Ann
    Ann

Smile Monday's Monumental SHUIS Picture of the Day........

This is a picture I recently found of the Shuis/ET double wedding when Luis told Sheridan that she was the most beautiful woman that she had ever seen.
    Ann