On the island in his bed, still holding his picture of Sheridan, Luis has the same dream that Sheridan had earlier. Luis dreams of being on the Titanic with Susan. On the deck of the Titanic, Susan is given a glass of wine by a waiter. She says, “Oh, thank you.” As she looks up she sees that it is the man she loves dressed as a waiter so she exclaims, “Liam.” Liam warns her, “Shh. If they find me up here with all you fancy folk, they'll toss me overboard.” Liam smiles and hands her a red rose, “Meet me inside.” He walks away. After a minute she follows telling him, “You shouldn't have come. It's dangerous for you to be on this deck.” They kiss. Liam smiles, “I couldn't stand being without you for another minute.” Susan beams with happiness, “I want to be with you, too. That's all I want.” Liam says, “We'll find a way to make it happen. We'll find a way.” They happily kiss again. As Luis dreams, Sheridan walks into his room through the open balcony door. She kisses him on the cheek, then on the lips. Sheridan sits on Luis' bed and smooths his hair back with her hand. In his sleep Luis reaches up and touches her face. Sheridan then leans over and kisses Luis again.

Sheridan and Luis continue dreaming of Susan and Liam on the Titanic. As they dance on the deck, Susan asks, “Do I know you?” Liam replies, “We've never met. But I feel like I do know you.” Susan smiles, “So do I. How is that possible?” Liam looks into her eyes, “I don't know. Maybe we met in another life.” Susan smiles up into his face, “That must be it. I feel as if I’ve always known you and you've known me.”

Sheridan stands and moves away from Luis' bed. She walks to the open balcony door, turns and blows Luis a kiss. At the door, Sheridan watches Luis as he dreams. On the Titanic, with Susan in his arms as they dance, Liam smiles and declares, “I'm never going to let go of you, you know.” Susan's smile is radiant as she says, “I hope not. I want to be with you forever, for all eternity.” They kiss. At the door to Luis' balcony, Sheridan turns and walks out the door and closes it behind her. Luis awakens. He sits up in his bed and and calls out, “Sheridan?” Luis looks at his picture of Sheridan, “It was just a dream. It seemed so real. We were in another time. We were dancing, and we kissed. It seemed like she was really here, really kissing me. (Luis touches his lips.) I told you I’d never let you go. But I did. I let you down. I failed you.” Luis puts the picture on the night stand, gets out of bed, and walks out onto the balcony. He calls her name again, “Sheridan?”

Having left Luis' room, Sheridan continues to sleepwalk down to the beach and stops at the spot where she went swimming earlier. As she stands staring out at the ocean, she is dreaming. In the water near the sinking Titanic, Susan floats on the plank that Lian helped her to reach. She is so relieved to see a lifeboat approaching and calls out to them, “Help! Over here!” Then she tells Liam, “Hold on. There's a boat coming. We're saved.”

The ship's officer pulls Susan into the lifeboat, “Susan. Thank God you're alive.” Susan reaches out for Liam, “Liam. Get him into the boat. He's freezing.” Of course, it is too late as Liam has slipped under the water. Susan cries on the officer's shoulder for her lost true love Liam. As Sheridan stands on the beach staring in the distance, Brian walks up behind her and says, “Diana. There you are. I was worried about you. I thought something might have happened to you. You know, you really should be in bed. You need as much rest as you can get. Are you all right? (He tries waving his hand in front of her face and buys a clue!) Oh, man. She must be sleepwalking. Come on, come on. I'm going to get you back to the hotel, ok? I'll take you back, get you back in bed. I'm going to take care of you. I'll take care of you forever.” He puts his arm around her waist and leads her back to the hotel.

Now dressed, Luis walks into the cafe and sits at the bar in front of Liz. Liz greets him, “Hey, number nine. You look like you saw a ghost.” Luis looks shaken, “I think I did. I dreamed I was on board the Titanic dancing with the woman I love. The story was straight out of the one that my fiancée had told me.” Liz asks, “The one the fortune-teller told her about when she was a child?” Luis nods, “Yeah. We were the same people, but we had different names. I guess the story got stuck in my subconscious and now I’m reliving it.” Liz says sympathetically, “Dreams can seen so real sometimes.” Looking confused, Luis agrees, “Yeah. Um -- I dreamed that she came into my room and kissed me. I -- I woke up, and I could still feel her kiss on my lips, my fiancée’s.” Liz softly says, “But yet, you know she's dead.” Luis agrees, “Yeah. She was cremated. Yet every day I feel like she is more and more alive and I keep expecting the door to open and for her to walk through.” The door creaks and both Luis and Liz look toward it expectantly.

Safely back in her bed in her room, Diana sleeps as Brian tells her, “I know you're troubled. You've been through a lot. That's probably why you were sleepwalking. You were probably thinking about the man you loved. Diana, you're going to have to let him go. He's dead, and he's not coming back. I'm here for you. And if you'll let me, I'll take care of you for the rest of your life. I'll love you as much as any man has ever loved you. (Note...We all know that is just NOT possible. As we have been told in the last few summaries, Brian "loved" Sheridan because Tabby placed a spell on him to do so to keep Shuis apart. Ha!) Just give me that chance.” He kisses her on the forehead then says, “I'll wait, Diana. I'll wait forever.”

In the cafe, Liz closes the door as she explains, “It was just the wind.” Luis says, “Yeah. But I thought she was going to walk in.” Liz is sympathetic, “It's hard letting go. I know, I've been there. When you lose someone you love, you start imagining all sorts of things. Actually, I wouldn't mind believing in past lives. But where's the proof?” Luis turns on his barstool to face her and grins, “Yeah. There isn't any. I know it's just my mind playing tricks on me. But why is it that I feel her so close to me down here? Why is that everywhere I turn, I sense her there with me? And I swear, if it wasn't her in my room tonight, well, then some other woman came in my room and kissed me. Oh was that you?” Liz raises her brows, “Not unless I was sleepwalking. Well, look, if somebody really kissed you, wouldn't you wake up?” Luis grins, “Yeah. I guess so.” Liz says, “The only other woman around her is Diana. I think I'll go check up on her, see what she's been up to.” Luis says, “All right.” Luis sits on the barstool and waits.

Suddenly waking up, Diana says to herself, “When will I ever stop dreaming about Liam?” Liz knocks on her door, then opens it, “Oh, you're awake. May I come in?” Diana replies, “Oh, yeah, of course. Come on in, Liz.” Liz enters and asks, “Well, how are you feeling? You've had a very rough time, you know? Almost drowned again.” Diana sits up in her bed, “I feel all right. I just keep having these dreams.” Liz asks, “You want to talk about them?” Diana shakes her head, “I'm sorry. I'm just hoping the less I talk about them; the less they'll come back.” Liz says, “Makes sense to me. Diana, have you been in your room all night?” Diana replies, “Yeah. I've been sleeping. Why?” Liz says, “I was just wondering if you were up wandering the halls, kissing strange men.” Diana smiles, “I don't think so. No, I've been in here dreaming up a storm.” Liz says, “Ok. You go back to sleep. I'll see you in the morning.” Diana shrugs, “Ok. Good night.” Turning off the light Liz says, “Good night,” as she closes the door. Sheridan lays down and turns on her side resting her head on her hands on top of her pillow. She says to herself, “I wish Liam were here so I could tell him about my dreams.”

Liz makes it back to the cafe as Luis smells the roses in the vase on the bar. Liz says, “They have a great fragrance, don't they?” Luis agrees, “Yeah. They remind me of ...” Luis' words fade away as he has a flashback of Sheridan smiling as he hands her a beautiful red rose. Luis looks up and quickly says, “They remind me of my father. He once planted a rosebush for my mother.” Liz says, “That's very sweet. Well, I'm here to report that if someone kissed you in your sleep, it wasn't Diana.” Luis laughs, “Well, no, of course it wasn't. I mean, why would she kiss a perfect stranger?” He looks back at Liz who says, “I thought I'd check. But she's been sleeping all night.” Luis says, “Yeah. I'm sure I was just dreaming. I'll tell you, that kiss felt so real. I can still feel it on my lips.” He looks back at Liz.

Diana sits up and pulls her blankets off as she says to herself, “Why do my dreams seem so real? I can almost feel Liam’s lips touching mine. But that's ridiculous. He's not real. And even if he were, I’ve been in here all night. There's no way I could have kissed anyone.” Getting out of bed, she reaches down and picks up her shoes. She is really shocked, “There's sand on my shoes. How did I get sand on them? I'm sure I never left this room. Did I?”

To be continued...

Thanks to Passions Central for some of the Shuis screen caps.