Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 7

Smile Tuesday's Titanic SHUIS Story Summary & Pics of the Day........

On the island in his bed, still holding his picture of Sheridan, Luis has the same dream that Sheridan had earlier. Luis dreams of being on the Titanic with Susan. On the deck of the Titanic, Susan is given a glass of wine by a waiter. She says, “Oh, thank you.” As she looks up she sees that it is the man she loves dressed as a waiter so she exclaims, “Liam.” Liam warns her, “Shh. If they find me up here with all you fancy folk, they'll toss me overboard.” Liam smiles and hands her a red rose, “Meet me inside.” He walks away. After a minute she follows telling him, “You shouldn't have come. It's dangerous for you to be on this deck.” They kiss. Liam smiles, “I couldn't stand being without you for another minute.” Susan beams with happiness, “I want to be with you, too. That's all I want.” Liam says, “We'll find a way to make it happen. We'll find a way.” They happily kiss again. As Luis dreams, Sheridan walks into his room through the open balcony door. She kisses him on the cheek, then on the lips. Sheridan sits on Luis' bed and smooths his hair back with her hand. In his sleep Luis reaches up and touches her face. Sheridan then leans over and kisses Luis again.

Sheridan and Luis continue dreaming of Susan and Liam on the Titanic. As they dance on the deck, Susan asks, “Do I know you?” Liam replies, “We've never met. But I feel like I do know you.” Susan smiles, “So do I. How is that possible?” Liam looks into her eyes, “I don't know. Maybe we met in another life.” Susan smiles up into his face, “That must be it. I feel as if I’ve always known you and you've known me.”

Sheridan stands and moves away from Luis' bed. She walks to the open balcony door, turns and blows Luis a kiss. At the door, Sheridan watches Luis as he dreams. On the Titanic, with Susan in his arms as they dance, Liam smiles and declares, “I'm never going to let go of you, you know.” Susan's smile is radiant as she says, “I hope not. I want to be with you forever, for all eternity.” They kiss. At the door to Luis' balcony, Sheridan turns and walks out the door and closes it behind her. Luis awakens. He sits up in his bed and and calls out, “Sheridan?” Luis looks at his picture of Sheridan, “It was just a dream. It seemed so real. We were in another time. We were dancing, and we kissed. It seemed like she was really here, really kissing me. (Luis touches his lips.) I told you I’d never let you go. But I did. I let you down. I failed you.” Luis puts the picture on the night stand, gets out of bed, and walks out onto the balcony. He calls her name again, “Sheridan?”

Having left Luis' room, Sheridan continues to sleepwalk down to the beach and stops at the spot where she went swimming earlier. As she stands staring out at the ocean, she is dreaming. In the water near the sinking Titanic, Susan floats on the plank that Lian helped her to reach. She is so relieved to see a lifeboat approaching and calls out to them, “Help! Over here!” Then she tells Liam, “Hold on. There's a boat coming. We're saved.”

The ship's officer pulls Susan into the lifeboat, “Susan. Thank God you're alive.” Susan reaches out for Liam, “Liam. Get him into the boat. He's freezing.” Of course, it is too late as Liam has slipped under the water. Susan cries on the officer's shoulder for her lost true love Liam. As Sheridan stands on the beach staring in the distance, Brian walks up behind her and says, “Diana. There you are. I was worried about you. I thought something might have happened to you. You know, you really should be in bed. You need as much rest as you can get. Are you all right? (He tries waving his hand in front of her face and buys a clue!) Oh, man. She must be sleepwalking. Come on, come on. I'm going to get you back to the hotel, ok? I'll take you back, get you back in bed. I'm going to take care of you. I'll take care of you forever.” He puts his arm around her waist and leads her back to the hotel.

Now dressed, Luis walks into the cafe and sits at the bar in front of Liz. Liz greets him, “Hey, number nine. You look like you saw a ghost.” Luis looks shaken, “I think I did. I dreamed I was on board the Titanic dancing with the woman I love. The story was straight out of the one that my fiancée had told me.” Liz asks, “The one the fortune-teller told her about when she was a child?” Luis nods, “Yeah. We were the same people, but we had different names. I guess the story got stuck in my subconscious and now I’m reliving it.” Liz says sympathetically, “Dreams can seen so real sometimes.” Looking confused, Luis agrees, “Yeah. Um -- I dreamed that she came into my room and kissed me. I -- I woke up, and I could still feel her kiss on my lips, my fiancée’s.” Liz softly says, “But yet, you know she's dead.” Luis agrees, “Yeah. She was cremated. Yet every day I feel like she is more and more alive and I keep expecting the door to open and for her to walk through.” The door creaks and both Luis and Liz look toward it expectantly.

Safely back in her bed in her room, Diana sleeps as Brian tells her, “I know you're troubled. You've been through a lot. That's probably why you were sleepwalking. You were probably thinking about the man you loved. Diana, you're going to have to let him go. He's dead, and he's not coming back. I'm here for you. And if you'll let me, I'll take care of you for the rest of your life. I'll love you as much as any man has ever loved you. (Note...We all know that is just NOT possible. As we have been told in the last few summaries, Brian "loved" Sheridan because Tabby placed a spell on him to do so to keep Shuis apart. Ha!) Just give me that chance.” He kisses her on the forehead then says, “I'll wait, Diana. I'll wait forever.”

In the cafe, Liz closes the door as she explains, “It was just the wind.” Luis says, “Yeah. But I thought she was going to walk in.” Liz is sympathetic, “It's hard letting go. I know, I've been there. When you lose someone you love, you start imagining all sorts of things. Actually, I wouldn't mind believing in past lives. But where's the proof?” Luis turns on his barstool to face her and grins, “Yeah. There isn't any. I know it's just my mind playing tricks on me. But why is it that I feel her so close to me down here? Why is that everywhere I turn, I sense her there with me? And I swear, if it wasn't her in my room tonight, well, then some other woman came in my room and kissed me. Oh was that you?” Liz raises her brows, “Not unless I was sleepwalking. Well, look, if somebody really kissed you, wouldn't you wake up?” Luis grins, “Yeah. I guess so.” Liz says, “The only other woman around her is Diana. I think I'll go check up on her, see what she's been up to.” Luis says, “All right.” Luis sits on the barstool and waits.

Suddenly waking up, Diana says to herself, “When will I ever stop dreaming about Liam?” Liz knocks on her door, then opens it, “Oh, you're awake. May I come in?” Diana replies, “Oh, yeah, of course. Come on in, Liz.” Liz enters and asks, “Well, how are you feeling? You've had a very rough time, you know? Almost drowned again.” Diana sits up in her bed, “I feel all right. I just keep having these dreams.” Liz asks, “You want to talk about them?” Diana shakes her head, “I'm sorry. I'm just hoping the less I talk about them; the less they'll come back.” Liz says, “Makes sense to me. Diana, have you been in your room all night?” Diana replies, “Yeah. I've been sleeping. Why?” Liz says, “I was just wondering if you were up wandering the halls, kissing strange men.” Diana smiles, “I don't think so. No, I've been in here dreaming up a storm.” Liz says, “Ok. You go back to sleep. I'll see you in the morning.” Diana shrugs, “Ok. Good night.” Turning off the light Liz says, “Good night,” as she closes the door. Sheridan lays down and turns on her side resting her head on her hands on top of her pillow. She says to herself, “I wish Liam were here so I could tell him about my dreams.”

Liz makes it back to the cafe as Luis smells the roses in the vase on the bar. Liz says, “They have a great fragrance, don't they?” Luis agrees, “Yeah. They remind me of ...” Luis' words fade away as he has a flashback of Sheridan smiling as he hands her a beautiful red rose. Luis looks up and quickly says, “They remind me of my father. He once planted a rosebush for my mother.” Liz says, “That's very sweet. Well, I'm here to report that if someone kissed you in your sleep, it wasn't Diana.” Luis laughs, “Well, no, of course it wasn't. I mean, why would she kiss a perfect stranger?” He looks back at Liz who says, “I thought I'd check. But she's been sleeping all night.” Luis says, “Yeah. I'm sure I was just dreaming. I'll tell you, that kiss felt so real. I can still feel it on my lips.” He looks back at Liz.

Diana sits up and pulls her blankets off as she says to herself, “Why do my dreams seem so real? I can almost feel Liam’s lips touching mine. But that's ridiculous. He's not real. And even if he were, I’ve been in here all night. There's no way I could have kissed anyone.” Getting out of bed, she reaches down and picks up her shoes. She is really shocked, “There's sand on my shoes. How did I get sand on them? I'm sure I never left this room. Did I?”

To be continued...

Thanks to Passions Central for some of the Shuis screen caps.
    Ann

Smile Thursday's Timely SHUIS Summary and Picture of the Day.......

On the island Diana walks into the cafe while Brian is already there having breakfast. Liz pours him another cup of coffee before Diana says, “Good morning.” Liz greets her with a friendly, “Hi.” Brian looks toward Diana and says, “Diana, what are you doing out of bed?” He stands as she approaches his table. Diana answers, “I'm not sure. I woke up from a dream and ...” Brian cuts in, “You should be resting after what you went through last night.” Diana looks confused, “I'm not sure what happened.” Liz advises, “You went swimming and almost drowned but Brian saved you...again.” Diana frowns, “I don't remember any of it.” She puts her hand on his arm and says, “Brian, thank you.” Brian replies, “You don't ever have to thank me.” Diana says, “Maybe almost drowning had something to do with the dream I had.” Liz asks, “Did your dream have something to do with the Titanic?” Diana opens her eyes wide in surprise and asks, “Yes, how did you know?” Brian quickly explains, “Because you were talking in your sleep. You were mumbling Titanic and iceberg a bunch.” Diana smiles, “It was the most romantic dream...well, at first. I was with him...dancing with the man I loved and lost. When we kissed it seemed so real.”

On the balcony of Luis' room, he looks at his picture of Sheridan. He has another flashback of Susan and Liam kissing on the Titanic. He looks up at the sky and smiles, “That kiss felt so real. It didn't feel like a dream. Sheridan felt closer to me than ever before, as if she were in this room. Impossible! She's gone. I've gotta get out of here. I'll go to the cafe and get some coffee.” At the door Luis stops, “I can't go to the cafe. I don't want to see anyone right now.” He walks back to his bed and sits on the foot of the bed. “That dream really got to me. It's almost exactly the way Sheridan said the fortuneteller said it would be. Sheridan and her one true love had many past lives. The last one was on the Titanic.” Here Luis remembers his dream of Susan and Liam dancing on the Titanic. Luis stands, “No, there is no such thing as past lives. I must have dreamed about the Titanic because I told Liz the story about the fortuneteller. That's gotta be it. That's the only explanation.”

At the cafe, Diana says, “I lost him...the man I loved in my dreams. He was with me and then...” She thinks back to being in the water near the Titanic with Liam as he slips into the water and the rescue boat. She suddenly turns back to Brian and Liz, “Oh my goodness, Brian, you were in my dream, too. You were a Naval officer and you pulled me out of the freezing water.” In the background Liz sarcastically comments, “Now he's saving her in her dreams?” Diana places her hand on his arm, “You saved my life.” Brian deadpans, “I wish I could take credit for being your hero again but I'm afraid it was just a dream.” He looks over at Liz, “And one that has an explanation.” Diana asks, “What do you mean?” Brian replies, “Last night I was playing the theme music from “Titanic” so you must have heard it when you were sleeping and connected it with me pulling you out of the water earlier.” Diana frowns, “I guess it makes sense but it was all so vivid.” Brian asks, “Did you ever see the movie Titanic?” Diana shakes her head, “I'm not sure.” As she walks past them, Liz says, “She does have amnesia, Brian!” Brian explains, “She probably saw it. Almost everyone saw it. Even with amnesia it could have got stuck in your subconscious.” Diana looks disappointed as she says, “I guess you're right.” She walks over to the coffee pot on the counter top and sees that it is almost empty, “I'll go make a fresh pot. I may as well start earning my keep around here seeing as it looks like I'll be around here for quite a while.” She walks off rather dejectedly to the kitchen. Liz smiles as she approaches Brian, “Don't you think it's odd, Brian? The guest in room number nine tells me about a fortuneteller saying that he and his fiancée were passengers on the Titanic and that same night, both he and Diana dream about the Titanic.” Brian looks rather annoyed, “It doesn't mean a damn thing, Liz.” Liz says, “Oh, I think it does, especially now that we know that you were also in her dream. See, according to the fortuneteller, the two lovers were separated by another man.” Brian laughs, “Would you listen to yourself...going on like this actually happened. Oh, and that I was on the Titanic? Right!” Even as Brian looks like he believes Liz has lost her mind, she responds, “I know it sounds crazy but I can't help thinking there really is a connection between Diana and the man down the hall. I'm not going to wait for them to meet by chance. Those two are going to meet right now!” Liz turns and walks away from Brian.

Liz takes her apron off and throws it on the counter, “Why should I wait for the two of them to meet by chance? I'm going to go get them and have Number 9 and Diana say HI.” Brian asks, “Why bother?” Liz looks at him, “Because I told you I think there really is a connection between them.” Brian shakes his head, “Liz, people do not come back from the dead, trust me. That this guy and Diana had the same dream about the Titanic is coincidence. There is no way that Diana is this guy's lost love. That's crazy! Besides, you're the one that told me this guy had to ID his fiancee's body, right?” Liz says, “Yeah.” Brian continues, “You also said she was cremated.” Liz says, “Brian, I've been on this island long enough to know that the sea holds many mysteries.” Brian replies, “Well, this isn't one of them. This guy is lost. You said it's got him heartbroken. If you say something to him, it'll just get his hopes up. And don't say anything to Diana either. She'll just start grieving again. She doesn't need that right now.” Liz says rather sarcastically, “You don't need this right now! You're probably right.” Brian replies, “Of course, I'm right. The only romance I believe in is a nice carriage ride and picnic up to Lovers Leap.” Diana returns with the pot of coffee, “Fresh and hot! Come and get it.” She puts the pot on the counter top as Brian approaches, “Say, Diana, what would you say about a carriage ride up to Lovers Leap?” She pours coffee and smiles, “I'd say it sounds wonderful. I'll go get my jacket.”

Luis walks out into the hall on his way to the cafe to have some coffee at the same time that Brian and Diana step out of the cafe into the courtyard. Catching up with Diana, Brian says, “Hey, you don't really need a jacket cuz it's warm here year round.” She says, “Ok, so what are we waiting for then? Let's go.” Brian agrees, “We'll stop and get a picnic on the way.” Diana says, “That's great. See you later, Liz.” They leave and Liz walks back into the cafe.

As Liz stands behind the counter, Luis enters the cafe, “Good morning, Liz.” She tuns to him, “Hey, Number 9.” Luis sits at the counter, “Is that fresh coffee I smell?”

Liz smiles, “Isn't my coffee always fresh?” She holds up her hand, “Don't answer that!” She pours him a cup of coffee and asks, “Did you get any sleep at all last night?” Luis sighs, “Well, I tried. I kept thinking about that weird dream I had about the woman I loved and lost and being on the Titanic. I know that I probably had that dream because I told you the story about the fortuneteller but it seemed so real. It was like the woman I loved was really kissing me.” Liz tries to get more verification that she is right about Diana and Number 9 having a connection, “The woman you loved...what does she look like?” Luis smiles, “The most beautiful woman that I've ever seen.” Liz asks, “What color was her hair?” Luis replies, “Blond.” Liz asks, “Her eyes?” Luis says with a smile, “Blue as you can imagine.” He looks up at Liz and asks, “Why? Why do you ask?” Liz smiles, “I guess I just wanted to picture this woman.” Luis shakes his head, “Yeah, I mean, she wasn't just beautiful on the outside. She had this inner beauty that just lit up the world.” Liz cocks her head to look at him, “You all right?” Luis replies, “Yeah. You know, Liz, I think we could really be great friends.” Liz smiles and thanks him. Luis continues, “But there is just something about this place, and I don't know what it is but it keeps bringing back so many memories of the woman I loved. I just think if I don't get out of here, I'm gonna go crazy.” Liz asks, “You sure I can't talk you into staying a little bit longer?” Luis says, “No, I came down here to sail my friend's boat back to the states and that's what I'm gonna do.”

At Lovers Leap, Brian and Diana sit on a blanket with a picnic lunch, the horse-drawn carriage waits on the pathway. Brian has a bottle of wine and pours some for Diana. She thanks him and says, “Love carriage rides! There is something so romantic about them. I can't help but feel...” She trails off as she has a flashback of Luis and her on their romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride. Brian asks, “Diana, what is it?” Diana replies sadly, “Another memory. I can't stop thinking about the man that I loved and lost. He just seems to be so close to me.”

At the cafe Liz asks, “Are you sure I can't change your mind about leaving today?” Luis smiles and shakes his head, “I don't think so.” Liz tries again, “Oh, come on! A little more tropical hospitality might do you some good.” Luis sighs, “Thanks anyway, Liz.” She says persuasively, “I understand how you've been wracked by memories of your lost fiancée but maybe if you stay a little while longer it'll help you put the past to rest.” Luis sadly replies, “I don't think I'll ever be able to put the past to rest.” Liz says, “Listen. How about this? One more hike up to Lovers Leap? You know, a farewell tour.” Luis laughs, “I can't do it.” Liz replies, “Sure you can. Everybody goes up there one last time to say good bye to the island. Hey, it's supposed to give you good luck. What do you think?” Luis says, “I certainly could use a change of luck.” Liz says, “All right. So go on. It'll be fun.” Luis looks at Liz and says, “If I have time after I arrange for the supplies.” Liz assures him, “You'll be glad you did. I can guarantee that.” Luis finishes his coffee and leaves the cafe. Liz smiles to herself, “If I can get him to get up to Lovers Leap, then maybe he and Diana can finally come face to face.” She smiles.

Doc arrives at the cafe. As he is having coffee with Liz, she asks what he thinks of her story of Diana and Number 9. He goes on for a bit about his alien theory before Liz laughs and tells him that she wants Diana and Number 9 to meet so she can satisfy her own curiosity. Doc points out that if Number 9 and Diana are each other's lost loves, it will leave Brian free. Liz says that what she and Brian had was over a long time ago. Liz gets up and goes to the counter for milk when Luis walks in. Luis calls to her. Liz greets him, “Hey, you didn't up to the Leap, did you?” Luis replies, “Well, I thought about it but it just made more sense for me to take off. I've already arranged to have the supplies put on the boat. I just came back to pack. So if you could add up my tab, I'd really appreciate it if it's ready when I come back, ok?” Liz says, “Sure.” Luis smiles his thanks before he turns to leave. Liz turns her back to him, “I have to figure out a way to get him and Diana together.”

In his hotel room, Luis grabs his duffel bag, throws it on the bed, looks at the picture of Sheridan sitting on the nightstand, and says, “Fine. I've never felt so close to Sheridan. Now, I'll never see her again. I've got to get out of here.” Luis looks so sad.

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Friday's Fabulous SHUIS Past Life Picture of the Day.........

I just got home and don't have time to put together a summary tonight but I wanted to post a Shuis picture. This is one of the NBC publicity shots of Susan and Liam on the Titanic. McKenzie looked absolutely gorgeous and Galen very handsome.

Ann

Smile Saturday's Suddenly Excited SHUIS Summary & Pics of the Day.....

On the island in the cafe, Liz and Doc are having coffee and talking about Diana and the man in room Number 9 and their connection through the Titanic story. Liz says, “They are both grieving so much. Wouldn't it be fantastic if they could find each other again?” Eating his breakfast, Doc looks over at her and says, “I'm seeing a side of you I haven't seen in years, Liz.” Liz admits, “I haven't felt this way in years and no, I'm not the romantic type but I can't help it. God knows I've been burned enough in the past.” Doc agrees, “Haven't we all?” Liz smiles, “So, you don't think it's crazy of me to want the guy and Diana to see each other, just on the off chance they were past loves?” Doc shrugs, “I'm an old softie myself. Call Brian's cell phone and tell Diana to hurry back. Maybe she'll get here before this fella leaves.” Liz laughs and hurries to the phone to call Diana. Brian answers and Liz asks to speak to Diana. When Diana answers, Liz asks her to hurry back to the hotel. Diana asks, “Why? Is something wrong?” Liz replies, “Oh, just something important that I want to show you...something that might change your whole life. Hurry, please!”

Diana is wide-eyed as she hears this which makes Brian wonder what Liz wants to show her. Diana says, “I don't know but ...(she smiles!), she said it could change my life. Come on! Let's go back.” She moves to the picnic blanket but Brian doesn't move.

In his hotel room, Luis sits on the bed and picks up the picture of Sheridan. He has a flashback of them on the beach in Bermuda. As the flashback ends, Luis stuffs the picture into his bag and says, “I've got to get out of here. Everything I see, everything I touch reminds me of Sheridan. I feel her presence, her touch on everything. It's like I breathe the same air she breathes.”

In Harmony on the walkway outside of Tabby's house, Charity tells Miguel that she has had another premonition. He asks if it is something else bad. She smiles and takes his arm telling him that it is a good premonition this time...Sheridan Crane is alive!

At Lovers Leap, Diana is ready to leave but Brian says, “There is no hurry. It's a shame to waste such a beautiful day and all this food.” Diana looks up at him and says, “I told you what Liz said. I have to admit, I'm a little curious myself, to see if it is something that could change my life.” She is excited but Brian shrugs, “That's just Liz. She exaggerates.” Diana replies, “Well, I'd still like to see what it is.” Brian says, “Well, whatever it is, can't it wait till after the picnic?” Diana sighs, “But if it could change my life?” She looks so disappointed as she says, “It sure could use some changing.” She turns her head away from him in disappointment.

Brian asks, “Are you really unhappy here, Diana?” Diana turns back to look at him, “The island is beautiful and you've been great and so have Liz and Doc, but to not know who I am or where I come from or who this person is, this love of my life that I lost, it just takes the edge off of whatever little bit of happiness I do feel.” Brian says, “Maybe I could make you happy again.” Diana turns away again, “I just don't think happiness is in the cards for me right now.” Brian says, “It could be.” Diana turns to look him in the eye as she asks, “Brian, are you reluctant to go back to the hotel because we would miss out on a lovely picnic or is it something else?”

In his hotel room, Luis is still sitting on the bed with his picture of Sheridan, “Ever since I came to this island, this hotel, I've had the feeling that you are still alive. It wasn't you who died, whose body we cremated.” He stands and walks to the door, “I just keep expecting you to walk through the door. It could be part of the weird stuff that the fortuneteller told you as a kid or...maybe I'm losing it. No, that's it!” He puts the picture in his bag and zips it up, “The sooner I get out of here, the better.” He rubs the back of his neck, “Maybe I'm gonna start believing in fairy tales. Face it, Luis! Face the facts. She's gone! The love of your life is gone and you're never gonna see her again. Never!” (This was such a sad scene for Luis and certainly makes it impossible to believe that Luis would ever love anyone other than Sheridan.)

At Lovers Leap, Diana asks Brian again, “Is there any other reason why you don't want me to go back to the hotel?” Brian thinks back to Liz saying that she can't help but feel there is some connection between Diana and the man down the hall. He then shakes his head, “No, let's go.” Diana smiles, “Thank you. You still haven't told me if there's another reason why you don't want us to go back.” As they pack up the picnic Brian says, “Hey, around here we can have picnics pretty much every day of the year. This is paradise. So, if you want to go back and it makes you happy, then I'm all for it.” Kneeling on the blanket, Diana says, “You're a fine man, Brian. You've been so wonderful to me ever since you fished me out of the ocean.” Brian smiles, “Well, I like to take care of you. I'd like to take care of you forever.” Diana gives a small smile.

In Harmony in front of Tabby's house, Charity is so happy and enthusiastic, “My vision is so clear, Miguel!” Miguel questions her, “Sheridan is alive?” Charity smiles, “Yes! She's on a tropical island and she and Luis are just about to be reunited!” Miguel shakes his head, “No, Charity, they can't be reunited...ever!” Charity smiles, “But I see it, Miguel!” Miguel states, “Sheridan is dead.” Charity shakes her head and grabs his arm, “No!” Miguel says, “Luis identified her body. They had her medical and dental records.” Charity begins, “Look, I know...” Miguel interrupts her, “She was cremated, Charity. Luis and Ethan were there. So was Theresa, Rebecca and Gwen Hotchkiss, and Julian Crane. They were all there. Why would they say Sheridan was dead if she was still alive?” Charity tries to convince him, “I don't know why they'd say it but I'm telling you that I ...” Again Miguel cuts her off and forcefully tells her, “There is no possible way that this is premonition is true.” Charity looks confused, then gives in to Miguel saying, “Right. I'm sorry. This is just wishful thinking. I want so much for her to be alive.” Miguel agrees, “I know. We all wish that.” Charity says, “She was such a wonderful, wonderful person and now she's gone and it's just too awful.” Miguel nods, “Luis is really hurting.” Charity shakes her head sympathetically, “He lost the woman he loved and now Theresa is afraid she's going to lose the man she loves.” Miguel says, “My sister is definitely in trouble with Ethan. That's for sure.” Charity looks worried, “Miguel, you know they say bad things happen in threes. What if we're next?” Miguel assures her, “No, Charity, that's never going to happen.” Charity is still unsettled, “I still feel evil so close. Evil is out to destroy us, Miguel.”

On the island at the cafe, Liz and Doc sit drinking coffee as Luis walks in with his packed bag ready to leave. He asks Liz if she has his tab ready. Liz asks, “Your tab?” Luis says, “Yeah, I'm all packed and ready to cast off...set sail for the states.” Liz and Doc exchange looks and panic. Seeing that Luis asks, “Something wrong?” Liz stands, “No, nothing. I knew you were leaving but I didn't think it would be so soon.” Luis smiles, “Well, I told you.” Liz again says, “Yes, I know, but I thought you meant like a couple hours.” Luis says, “Right. There's no real reason for me to stay, is there?” Liz looks like she's trying to think of a reason. Luis adds, “Boat's ready to set sail and there's really no reason to stay.” Liz smiles, “Then I'll get your bill.” She walks back to the counter and Luis turns to follow. He smiles. She offers him more coffee but he says, “I'm going to have to take a rain check. It's time to say 'adios'.” Liz tries again, “If you stick around a little longer, you'll get to meet Diana. She should be here any minute. I just think you guys might hit if off.” Luis turns to look at Doc, “I don't see how that matters. I'm practically on the boat already.” Liz says, “I think it matters a lot.” Luis asks, “Why? What's so important about this woman and why should I meet her?” Liz replies, “I don't know, I guess I just had this crazy feeling that you might have met her before.” Luis nods, “I doubt that.” Liz finally just blurts out, “Stay...for me.” Luis puts his bag down, “Liz, look, to be honest with you, I am just not good company right now. All right? I thank you for everything you've done. You've been wonderful. I have to go now.” Liz hands him the bill, he pays and tells Liz to take care, picks up his bag, turns to Doc and waves. Liz says disappointedly to herself, “I guess it was just not meant to be.”

As Liz and Doc sit having coffee, Brian and Diana arrive. Liz turns to Doc and says, “Maybe they're not too late for Diana to meet him.” Liz stands. Diana asks, “Well, what did you want to show me?” Liz replies, “The guy who was staying here. He just left for the dock. He's getting set to sail but if you hurry, you can catch him.” Diana looks confused, “I don't understand.” Brian says, “Liz, I don't buy it for a second. You know there's no truth to this at all.” Liz replies, “There's an easy way to find out if there is or isn't.” Diana waves her hand, “Could someone clue me in here?” Walking by the group, Doc says, “I think you'll find out soon enough.” Diana asks, “Why do you want me to meet this man?” Liz says, “Just go...meet him.” She puts her hand on Diana's waist and pushes her toward the door, “Do this one thing for me. I'll explain it later, but hurry.” Diana laughs, “OK.” She rushes out the door. Brian turns to Liz, “You know, Liz, all you're doing is getting her pumped and she's just gonna be let down when she finds out there's no connection between this guy and her past.” Undeterred, Liz says, “Maybe this guy IS her past! What if she comes face to face with the man she loves!”

To be continued...

Thanks to PassionsCentral for the wonderful SHUIS screen caps.
    Ann

Smile Sunday's Sympathetic SHUIS Summary & Pics of the DAy.........

As Liz sits at the counter in her cafe on the island drying glasses, Brian walks up behind her, “So, where is Doc?” Liz replies, “He had to go check on a patient. Hopefully not on another planet.” Brian laughs as he sits on a stool next to Liz, who asks, “So, did you see Diana?” Brian says, “Yeah, she's on her way down to the docks to meet that guy you keep badgering her about.” Liz frowns, “I'm not badgering her, Brian.” Brian says, “Oh, well, what would you call it? Ever since the guy checked in, you've been dying for her to meet him ever since he told you his sob story.” Liz says, “That's because I have a feeling that they belong together.” Brian mocks, “Right, ever since he told you that cockamamie story about how his dead fiancée had a past life on the Titanic and Diana happened to be mentioning it last night. Obviously they are ill fated lovers from another lifetime and well, they are just waiting for YOU to put them back together in this life time. I got an idea. Maybe you should go find Doc and the two of you could trade your little loony stories.” Liz stands and walks behind the counter, “You don't have to bite my head off.” Brian says, “I'm not biting your head off. It's nuts, Liz! I mean, we know this guy's fiancée is dead. You told me they identified her through the medical and dental records.” Liz nods, “Yes.” Brian continues, “We also know that Diana's love of her life is dead, too. So how in the hell can they be each other's missing loves? Liz says, “I know it's a stretch...” Brian says, “It's more than a stretch. It's insane, not to mention cruel. Now you've got both of their hopes up.” Liz says, “Be honest, Brian, who are you more worried about, them or you? If I'm right and they belong together, then you lose Diana forever.” Brian looks like he has to think about it.

At the dock on the island, Luis is loading supplies on the boat. As he puts down a box, he says, “Well, one more load and I'm out of here!” After Luis stoops to pick up another box on the dock, a pair of hands cover his eyes.

He senses that it is Sheridan as she softly calls his name, “Luis.” He breaks out in a glorious smile and says, “Sheridan! You're alive.” He stands, she throws her arms around his neck, he hugs her to him and says again, “You're alive. I knew it. You're alive!”

He kisses her bare shoulder, “I knew you were alive.”

At the cafe, Brian says, “You can think what you want, Liz, but all I want is for Diana to be happy no matter what. The man that she loved is dead and so is the woman that the guy in Number 9 was gonna marry.” Liz states, “Unless I'm right.” Brian says getting angry, “There is no way that these guys are each other's missing loves.” He stands from the bar stool and follows Liz, “All you've done is get Diana's hopes up and now you put them both in a situation to where all you're gonna do is rip open those emotional wounds again. I don't know this guy from Adam, but I am not gonna let you hurt Diana. I'm gonna go down there right now and stop her from meeting this guy.” Liz grabs his arm to stop him but he pulls it away as he says, “Forget it, Liz, you're not gonna stop me. I just hope I'm not too late.” He rushes off and Liz looks upset and worried.

On the docks at the boat Luis calls out Sheridan's name

but he comes out of his daydream when Beth says, “No, Luis, it's not Sheridan. It's only me.” Luis turns and stands, giving her a small smile, “Beth!” Beth says, “Sorry. Why did you think I was Sheridan? Did something happen? Is she...?” Luis shakes his head, “No, nothing's changed. I just thought for a minute... that's all. Not that I'm not glad to see you. It's just that ... ever since I've been here, she's been on my mind and...well, it seems like she could be somewhere nearby.” Luis picks up the next box of supplies and steps onto the boat with it. Beth follows him onto the boat, “We're not that far from where she died.” As Luis puts the box down, he looks at Beth, “Beth, do you remember I told you the story about Sheridan getting her fortune read when she was just a little girl?” Beth shakes her head, “I think so, the fortuneteller told Sheridan that she'd lived some past lives or something?” Luis smiles, “Right. In one of those past lives, she was on the Titanic with the love of her life.” Beth asks, “You?” Luis continues, “Beth, look, I've been thinking a lot about that and in my dreams...every night I dream that I'm with Sheridan, sometimes we are on the Titanic, sometimes we are in the present. Beth, I'm telling you, sometimes I even thought I saw her a couple of times on the island. And last night I could have sworn that she came into my room and kissed me. It was so real.” Beth exclaims, “Luis!” Luis says, “I know, Beth. I know her body was identified and she was cremated but I've just got his feeling that she is still alive. She could be somewhere nearby.”

At that very moment Sheridan/Diana is walking barefooted through the sand on her way to the docks and seems to be going so slowly and not at all in a hurry as Liz asked of her. She stops and thinks, “I wonder why Liz was so insistent on me meeting the man who was staying in Number 9? Could he know something about my past?” She walks on...

On the docks Luis picks up another box of supplies and steps back onto the boat placing the box down in front of Beth who says, “I'm sorry, Luis. This is all my fault.” Luis stops her, “Beth, will you stop saying that.” Beth replies, “No, I never should have let you come down here on this boat errand for me. It's just too close to Bermuda where you lost Sheridan.” Luis agrees, “Yeah, well, it is close.” Beth says, “Being so near to where you were last together, it's no wonder you keep thinking about her, even imagining that you see her. I really am sorry, Luis.” Luis replies, “Beth, that's not your fault. I'm the one that offered to come down here and bring your boat back. All you did was accept.” He smiles and asks, “What are you doing down here anyway? Not that it's not good to see you.” Beth smiles, “It's really great to see you, too. Although I didn't expect you to be feeling so low. Um...I came because I have something to tell you.” Luis waits, “Well, great. If you have the time, you can sail back with me and we can talk all we want at sea.” Beth looks worried, “No, I don't think you're gonna want to take the boat back at all after you hear what I have to say.” Looking very concerned Luis asks, “What happened? Is it my mother? Please tell me that my mother is okay.” Beth smiles, “No, she's fine. Your family is fine...health wise. This is about your sister.” Luis exclaims, “Oh my God! What happened to Theresa? What could be so important that you flew all the way down here to tell me?” Beth looks at the newspaper in her bag. The headline is about Julian marrying the housekeeper's daughter.

As Diana is walking toward the dock, Brian catches up with her. He calls out to her and she stops and turns to face him. He says, “I'm glad I caught up with you. Why don't you come back to the hotel?” Diana asks, “Why? What's wrong?” Brian replies, “Well, I just don't think it's a good idea to go down to the docks.” She says, “But Liz wanted me to meet the man who stayed at the hotel.” Brian says rather harshly, “I know what Liz wanted but it's a lousy idea.” Diana asks, “Why?” He continues, “Liz knows that you've been having dreams about the Titanic.” Diana asks, “So?” Brian says, “So this guy down at the dock has been telling Liz all kinds of wild stories about his fiancée and the Titanic, too.” With her eyes open wide, Diana says, “You're kidding!” Brian says, “No, look, he's been telling her that when his fiancée was a little girl, a fortuneteller told her that she lived many past lives. Supposedly, one of them was as a passenger on the Titanic. Liz has it in her head that you and him could be each other's missing loves. Now, how crazy is that!” Diana enthusiastically replies, “Maybe it's true! Maybe that's why he's here. He's looking for me! I've gotta go find him.” She turns and hurries off down the path leaving Brian looking shocked.

Brian collects his wits and chases after Diana, “Diana, wait!” Diana looks around, “Brian, I've gotta get down to the docks before this man sets sail.” Brian says, “Hold on a second. Diana, you haven't heard everything I have to say.” Diana is anxious to be on her way, “Yes, but if this man and I are having the same memories, then maybe Liz is right! Maybe he's here looking for me. I've got to get down to the docks.” Holding his head and trying to think of a way to stop her, “He's not looking for you, Diana. Look, this is just some big, far-fetched fairy tale notion that Liz has conjured up in her head.” Diana shakes her head, “No, for he and I to both have the same thoughts and memories about being on the Titanic together. What if he's the man I loved?” She smiles and looks so hopeful before Brian brings her hopes crashing to a halt, “He's not. How could he be? The one thing about your past that you remember is that he is dead. And the one thing that we know about this other guy is that the woman that he was going to marry, she's dead, too. There's no way that you two can be each other's lost loves.” Diana says so quietly and sadly, “Liz seemed so sure.” Brian replies, “Liz loved the idea of you two finding each other here on her little island. Even she knows it is a stretch. Sorry she got your hopes up.” Diana sadly replies, “It's not Liz's fault. It's my own for hoping for the impossible. I'm never going to remember who I am. I'm never going to remember my past and I'm certainly not going to bring the man I loved back from the dead. Some how it seemed so possible though...all the answers to my life were right here on this island if only I could just turn the right corner, then everything would be all right again.” She looks so dejected, so hopeless. (Darn that Brian!!!)

On the boat Luis asks Beth, “Don't keep me in suspense, Beth. What do you have to tell me about Theresa?” Beth thinks about what she will say, “Your sister got married and I didn't want you to hear it from a stranger or newspaper or TV.” Luis smiles, “So, she finally went and did it, huh? Wow, she married the Prince Charming of her dreams. You know for a long time I tried talking her out of loving Ethan. She was too stubborn and too much in love. Good for them, they fought the odds and won. It didn't work out for Sheridan and me but I'm glad my sister's happy.”

On the beach Diana walks sadly off toward the hotel before Brian says, “I wish Liz had never said anything to you.” Diana says, “It's not Liz's fault. She was only trying to help. If it's anyone's fault, it's my own. I know the man I loved died. It just hurts so much to realize that he is gone forever and that no one is looking for me and that I really am alone.” Her voice breaks because she is so close to tears.

On the boat Luis picks up a rope and says, “I only wish that Sheridan and I had gone ahead with our marriage when we had the chance. At least we could have spent a few days together as husband and wife. Who knows, maybe she'd still be alive!”

Beth scolds, “Luis, don't do this to yourself.” Luis lowers his head, “Yeah, you're right. Sheridan would want me to focus on the good times and not the if onlys. Well, at least Theresa learned from our tragedy and went ahead and married Ethan.” Beth turns her head away from Luis and looks down because she can't agree with what he is saying. Luis looks at her strange behavior and asks, “What?” Beth looks at him, “I don't know how to say this. Um...I'll just say it. Theresa didn't marry Ethan.” Luis looks skeptical, “I don't understand. If she didn't marry Ethan, then who did she marry?” Beth looks at the newspaper again. She says, “There's no easy way to say this.” She pulls the newspaper out of her straw handbag and holds it out toward Luis, “Here, why don't you just look at it.” Luis takes the paper, sees the headline, looks up and asks, “What? Is this some kind of sick joke? It's not funny.” Beth assures him, “It's not a joke, Luis. Your sister married Julian Crane in Bermuda.” As he looks at the newspaper, Luis utters, “No!” Beth continues, “Apparently he got her so drunk that she didn't know what she was doing but now everyone has seen the evidence and Theresa even admitted to it.” Luis is beside himself when he says softly almost to himself, “No”, then he yells an anguished, “NO!” His scream is heard by Brian and Diana who are walking back to the hotel, Brian having his arm around her shoulder. Diana turns and asks, “What was that?”

Brian says, “I don't know.” She says, “It sounds like someone's hurt. Let's go see if we can help!” She hurries off, leaving Brian to follow.

To be continued...

Thanks to Passions Central for the Shuis screen caps.
    Ann

Smile Tuesday's Titanic SHUIS Pictures of the Day.........

Due to a busy couple of days at both work and home, I have not been able to put together a Shuis summary but will hopefully be able to get back to just that in a day or two.

These pictures of Sheridan and Luis as Susan and Liam on the Titanic were for sale on ebay not long ago. They look to be some pictures that were taken perhaps for promos, wardrobe or hair and make-up, continuity or something like that. They are just adorable pictures of Galen and McKenzie.

Isn't this a beautiful picture of McKenzie! I think she is absolutely gorgeous...
    Last edited by dolphin711; 10.1.08 at 1:10 AM. Reason: Title was incomplete.......
    Ann

Smile Wednesday's Wrong Interpretations SHUIS Summary & Pics of the Day.......

On the beach as Diana runs toward the docks, Brian yells, “Diana, wait. Look, let's not go down to the dock. Look, whoever cried out sounded like they were really hurting emotionally. Maybe -- maybe we shouldn't intrude.” Stopping and pointing toward the docks, Diana says, “Brian, I know what you're thinking -- that the guest from the states is still down at the dock and that somehow he and I are connected because Liz said we were both having memories or dreams about being on the Titanic together. I know Liz meant well by wanting us to meet but I'm sure that there is no chance that this man and I are connected. Like you said, his fiancée is dead. And one of the few things that I remember is that my fiance is dead, too.” She turns her head as she has another flashback of holding Luis' lifeless body in her arms in the vault. She looks sad, “I know it's crazy to think that my dead fiance is down by the water waiting for me.”

On the boat at the docks, Luis looks at the newspaper, “My little sister, married to the biggest letch in Harmony.” Beth says, “Well, it's not for long, ok? I heard Theresa is having the marriage annulled.” Luis angrily says, “Still, how could she do such a thing?” Beth tries to calm him a little, “Well, I don't think it was her fault. I mean, Julian got her drunk.” Luis looks up angrily and yells, “So then he took advantage of her? I'm going to kill the bastard. I swear to God I'm going to kill that bastard!” Luis' loud voice is heard on the beach by Diana who turns back to Brian, “Do you hear that? That man sounds like he's in emotional distress. Maybe there's something we can do to help. Let's go see.” She runs toward the docks again and Brian shakes his head but follows her.

Walking into Liz' cafe, Beth tells Luis, “I hate the way i upset you, Luis. Please, just try and calm down, ok?” Luis is upset and yells, “Calm down? Beth, how am I supposed to be calm when Julian Crane is my brother-in-law? I'm going to kill that pig for what he did to my sister.” Walking into the room from the opposite direction, Liz greets them, “Hey, what's going on? Did you see Diana? I sent her to look for you.” Luis says rather impatiently, “No, I didn't see Diana. I don't have time to see her now, anyway.” Liz asks, “Why? What's gotten you worked up like this?” Luis apologizes, “I'm sorry. It's a long story. I got to get out of here ASAP. I'm not going to have time to sail the boat back.” Liz is shocked, “But your friend, she's counting on you.” Beth says, “No, it's ok. I'm the friend. Beth.” Liz smiles and they shake hands, “Liz. Nice to meet you.” Beth replies, “You, too.” Liz asks, “So, what do you want to do about your boat?” Luis says rather shortly, “I'm sure you'll be able to arrange something. I'm going to call for a car to take us to the airport.” Luis leaves the cafe to make his call and Beth turns to Liz, “About my boat -- I need huge favor.”

Arriving at the docks in front of Beth's boat, as she looks around Diana says, “I could have sworn I heard someone cry out from here.” Brian says, “Yeah, I know. Whoever it was, he must be ok now.” Diana sadly says, “I can't get the pain in that man's voice out of my head.” Brian replies, “Yeah, whatever caused him to cry out, it must have cut him to the quick, that's for sure.” Diana says, “I just hope whoever it was is all right now.” Brian places his hand on her arm, “You know, Diana, you are such a good person.” Diana smiles, “So are you, Brian. You know, we better get back to the cafe, make sure everybody's all right.” She turns and they head back to the hotel.

Looking at the newspaper again, Luis states, “Crane's a dead man when I get back to Harmony.” He walks into the cafe to get Beth, “Beth? I got a car waiting. If we hurry, we can catch the next flight out.” Getting up from the table with Liz, Beth says, “Ok. It was so nice meeting you. Thank you for everything.” Liz says, “You're welcome.” Luis impatiently calls, “Beth, come on. We have to go.” Beth hurries toward him at the door, “Ok.” Liz yells, “Wait! There's Diana. Can you just wait, just a minute? She's dying to meet you.” As Brian and Diana enter the courtyard, Luis turns but looks at Liz like she is nuts, “Liz, look, I'm sorry, but if we don't leave now, we're not going to have time to catch our flight. I just can't meet Diana, all right? Come on.” Luis and Beth leave the cafe just as Diana and Brian enter from the other side. Diana looks around and states, “I guess they're not here, either.” Liz asks, “Who?” Diana explains, “Brian and I heard this man cry out in deep emotional pain down at the docks. We went to go see if we could help, but there was no one there.” Brian adds, “Yeah, we thought he might have come up here.” Liz nods, “I guess that was our guest from the states. He got some bad news from home and hightailed it out of here to the airport.” Diana says, “I hope everything will be ok.” Liz replies, “I don't know if it will or not. I didn't hear the whole story. But I'm just sorry that the two of you didn't get to meet. I think it could have change your whole life.” Brian steps toward her and says, “Liz, drop it. You've already got Diana's hopes up for nothing.” Liz looks at Diana, “Look, I'm sorry. I -- I really didn't mean to hurt you. I just thought if there was a chance that there could be some kind of connection, I owed it to you to try.” Diana replies, “I appreciate your trying to help. But if this man were someone from my past and we were meant to be together, then we would have met.” Liz smiles, “Sounds like you believe in fate.” Brian chimes in, “I do.” Diana smiles, “I just think that when two people share true love, nothing can keep them apart. They'll find each other eventually.” She walks out of the room. Brian steps closer to Liz to fuss at her, “Thanks, Liz. You had Diana in tears earlier because you had her believing this guy from the states could have been her lost love from the Titanic.” Liz frowns, “Well, I was just -- - now wait a minute. I think I have a way to make it up to you for upsetting Diana.” Brian asks, “Oh, yeah? What?” Liz replies, “The chance to make your dream come true.” Liz now walks off.

Arriving at the docks in front of Beth's boat, Brian asks, “Ok, Liz. So, what's your great idea?” Looking toward the boat Liz indicates, “It starts with this.” Diana asks, “The boat we fixed?” Liz replies, “Yeah. The new guest from the states was supposed to sail it back, but now he's out of here, so the owner of the boat asked if I knew anyone who was interested. How about it, Brian?” Brian replies, “Sure, if you'll be my crew,” he asks Diana who excitedly says, “Aye, aye, captain, sir. Oh, just think of it, Brian -- the two of us out on the open sea. What a great adventure this is going to be.” Diana steps on the boat. Brian agrees, “It'll be incredible.” Liz watches him, “But you wanted more than an adventure. Right, Brian?” Brian puts his arm around Liz and walks her away from the boat and out of Diana's hearing, “Liz, this is the turning point of mine and Diana's relationship. By the time we get this baby into home port, she is going to be head over heels in love with me. And she won't even turn her head to look at another guy.” (Well, he was so sure of himself, wasn't he!) Liz asks, “You want her that bad?” Brian looks at Diana as he replies to Liz, “Oh, yeah. She's the one. I've known it since the first time I laid eyes on her.” Liz says, “Well, the owner left instructions on sailing it back. I'll go get them.” Brian replies, “Ok. Thanks, Liz.” Liz calls out, “See you later, Diana.” As she stands on the steps of the boat, Diana shouts, “Bye, Liz.” Stepping onto the boat, Brian says, “Oh, this is going to be great.”

As they take their seats on the plane, Luis asks, “Wait a minute, Beth. What about your boat?” Beth smiles, “Oh. Um -- don't worry. Liz said that she had someone from the island that would sail it back to Harmony for me.” Luis nods, “Oh. Well, that's good.” Beth agrees, “Yeah.” Looking at the newspaper article again Luis angrily says, “I can't wait to get back to Harmony and get my hands on Julian Crane. Damn Cranes. All they do is cause people pain.” Beth tries again to calm him, “Easy, Luis. God, I'm afraid you're going to give yourself a heart attack before we even get back to Harmony.” Luis growls, “Can't help it. No one uses my little sister, especially a scum like Julian Crane.” Beth sits back and asks, “You know, I was just wondering, why do you think that Diana woman on the island wanted to talk to you, anyway?”

Luis replies, “I don't know. I mean, Liz thought we had some kind of connection. Diana lost the man she loved, and I lost Sheridan.” Beth says, “Maybe you could have helped each other.” Luis looks at Beth, “Talking about Sheridan isn't going to bring her back. All right? Nothing will. She's gone. I'm never going to see her face again.” He sits back and doesn't welcome any other comments.

Standing on the boat, Diana says, “Wonder where we're sailing to.” Brian says, “I don't know, somewhere in the states. Liz went to get the name of the town and how we're supposed to get there.” Sheridan smiles, “Can't wait to find out.” Brian agrees, “Yeah. Diana, you know, I was thinking about something that you said earlier.” She asks, “Really? What?” Brian explains, “Well, you said that if you and the guy from the states were supposed to meet, that you would have met.” She replies, “Yeah, I believe that if two people are meant to be together, then they'll be together.” Brian continues, “I was hoping you'd say that because I'm starting to think that we're meant to be together.” She smiles, “Really?” Brian says, “Yeah. I mean, think about it. I rescued you out of the sea.” She adds, “Twice.” Brian continues, “You have these dreams or memories about you and I being on the Titanic. I know that I can convince you that we were meant to be together, if you'll just give me that chance. I could show you that I'm the only man for you -- just me and only me.” (I can't believe he even said that and so soon! Well, thank goodness he is NOT her one and only! What a disgusting thought!!!!)

At the hotel Liz pulls out the instructions, “Let's see. Beth wants her boat sailed back to -- Harmony? Harmony. I wonder if...” She seems very surprised.

To be continued...

Thanks to Passions Central for Shuis screen caps,
    Ann

Smile Thursday's Tribute To SHUIS From Chargeul Pictures of the Day.........

This is an article that appeared in SOD at the time that Charity and Miguel presented Luis with the Memory Book that they had put together for him.

This is a picture of the cover of the memory book...
    Ann