Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 7

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 7

Aww! Luis looks so sad in that screen cap.

Smile Thursday's Trials and Tribulations SHUIS Summary & Pic of the Day......

As Luis stands staunchly in front of the body bag on the gurney, the others standing behind him, Theresa goes to get her brother a glass of water. Ethan reminds Luis that there is no way Sheridan could have survived the blast and the hurricane. Chad then reminds him that they barely survived the storm. Luis asks to see the body. He wants to prove that it is NOT Sheridan. The Captain wants someone other than Luis to view the body because he feels that Luis is too emotional. Luis thinks that the other man is trying to hide something from him (Luis). The Captain looks truly sorry and tells Luis and the others that deep personal grief can alter one's perception. Luis tells the Captain that he is not grieving because Sheridan is not in there. Then, “I want to get this over with so I can get back out on the water and find Sheridan.” He moves to see the body but the Captain blocks his way.

Luis seethes, “If you don't unzip this bag, I will.” The Captain says, “I wish you would let someone else make the identification.” Luis asks, “Why? What are you trying to hide?” The Captain replies, “Nothing. I must warn you, if this is your fiancée, she isn't in very good shape. Not only was her body decomposed from the ocean but she was found in a coral reef where her body was badly thrashed from the storm.” Luis reaches out to the zipper but Theresa stops him from opening the bag. She doesn't want this to be Luis' last memory of Sheridan. Luis unzips the body bag and looks. The Captain asks if this is his fiancée. Luis just stares and looks distressed. As Luis looks into the bag again, he announces that the body is not Sheridan. He zips the bag up again. The Captain asks if he is sure. He is sure that this is not Sheridan. Rebecca thinks that he must be in denial. The Captain again states that the description matches Sheridan Crane. He asks that the others take a look at the body to make sure.

The bag is unzipped again and everyone looks at the body. Rebecca immediately says that it looks like Sheridan. Julian says that the body is too decomposed to tell. When the Captain looks toward Whitney, she says that she couldn't say for sure. Chad agrees with her. Standing on the other side, Theresa says that the woman has blond hair but that is not enough to go on. Rebecca infuriates everyone there by suggesting that Julian should start making funeral arrangements. The others don't agree because they are not sure that this is Sheridan. Luis is sure that the body is not Sheridan and he knows how to prove it. Everyone turns to look at him.

Luis tells everyone, “I will just call Harmony PD and have them fax her fingerprints and dental records.” Rebecca thinks that they should just accept Julian's word that this is Sheridan. Luis is upset and tells her that he doesn't want that to happen because the authorities will call off the search for Sheridan. He walks off to make that call.

As the body bag is wheeled out of the lobby, Luis stops and confidently informs them, “Hey. Look, I'm going to clear this whole thing up. I'm going to call Harmony P.D. I'm going to have them fax Sheridan's fingerprints. They'll track down her dental records. It's going to prove that that woman they found in the ocean is not Sheridan.” Ethan begins, “Look, Luis, I know what you're trying to do...” Luis cuts him off, “Look, Ethan, Sheridan is alive. I know it. She's alive and she's out there somewhere, all right?” Luis walks off to make that phone call. Moving closer to Theresa, Whitney says, “I still can't believe any of this.” Theresa says, “You know, maybe Luis is right and that wasn't Sheridan's body.” Whitney suggests, “Well, no one could positively I.D. It.” Theresa says again, “The body -- it could have been someone else's, Whitney.” Ethan comments, “And I want to believe that for anything in the world, but, I mean, the odds of her surviving the boat explosion and the hurricane?” Theresa pleads, “Then what we need to do is pray for a miracle. Ok? True love overcomes all obstacles, Ethan.” Whitney says, “I hope you're right, Theresa.”

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Friday's Faxed Facts SHUIS Summary & Picture of the Day.......

As Luis hangs up the phone, the Captain enters the lobby, “Captain? Captain, excuse me. I just got off the phone with Harmony P.D., And we're going to have that information on Sheridan any minute now.” Captain says, “Good. I called in a doctor and he's taking fingerprints and he's going to do a dental analysis on the body, so as soon as we get the fax from your police department, when that comes in ...” Luis replies, “Right, as soon as that comes in, we're going to be able to compare the two bodies and we're going to realize that it couldn't possibly be Sheridan. She's not dead. She's not dead, believe me.” Luis walks away as the Captain says, “I sincerely hope so for your sake.” Turning back to face the Captain, Luis asks, “Listen, captain, have you ever been in love?” Captain replies, “With my wife, yes, and we're very much in love.” Luis says softly, “So you can understand why I have to still believe that Sheridan's alive. Now, if Sheridan -- if the woman that I love were dead, then -- then I would feel it inside me, and it would feel like a knife turning inside my gut.”

Theresa and Ethan find Luis when Ethan suddenly remembers, “Wait, that's it. I just remembered the name of Sheridan's dentist. It's Dr. Malloy on Founder's Place.” Captain says, “I'll put the call through immediately.” He leaves the room. Luis happily says, “Ethan, that's great. Now that we don't have to waste time tracking people down, Sheridan's records can be faxed to us in a matter of minutes. We're going to have proof she's alive.” Luis is excited but Ethan tries to bring him back to reality, “Look, Luis, I want to believe that more than anything, I really do, but we still have to face the possibility ...” A now upset Luis, “Ethan, listen to me, the only thing that we have to face is that Sheridan's coming back to us.” Theresa agrees, “Luis is right, Ethan.” Still upset Luis says, “Look, it's bad enough that I got to listen to Rebecca Hotchkiss saying that man we found is Sheridan and we got to get her in the ground. Now, listen, are you saying that?” Ethan says, “No, I didn't say that!” Luis angrily states, “Well, I don't even want you thinking it, all right? Don't even think it.” Luis turns and walks away from them. Ethan follows, “Look, I would never even suggest that we bury the body before we have proof. You know, I just think we should prepare for the worst.” Theresa agrees, “I -- I hate to say it, but I agree, Luis. I love you. And I don't want you to be hurt when the fax comes if there's a match.”

Luis turns back to them, “You really believe that?” Theresa says, “I don't want to. I've always believed that love conquers all, but -- but this? Luis, I mean, the odds of Sheridan surviving, it...” Ethan finishes, “It'd have to be a miracle. You must know that.” Looking at them, Luis asks, “Why are you two being so negative?” Theresa assures, “We're not, Luis.” Ethan tries again, “Look, all we're saying is ...” Luis interrupts, “I know what you're saying, and I don't accept it.” Theresa begins, “Luis...” Luis angrily states, “Telling me to prepare for the worst? To hell with that. There is no worst. Sheridan is not dead.” Whitney and Chad enter the lobby, “Hey, everything ok in here?” Whitney asks, “Theresa?” Looking at Chad and Whitney, Luis asks, “I suppose you two agree with them?” Having just entered the conversation, Chad asks, “About what?” Luis replies, “That was Sheridan's body.” Chad answers, “Well, like we said before, man, it was pretty hard to tell. I mean, the body was in pretty bad shape. Considering the odds ...” Luis testily replies, “You know, I'm sick of hearing about the odds, all right?” Chad tries to make Luis understand, “Look, I only meant that...” Luis replies confidently, “You know, when it comes to love, the odds are in Sheridan's and my favor. There's nothing that can separate us.” Walking up to Luis, Gwen tells Luis, “Listen, I know what you're going through, and I feel the same way. I don't want that to be Sheridan's body either. Maybe this is all just a big mistake, you know, like when she was buried alive.” Ethan quickly corrects her, “Yeah, only that was staged by the F.B.I. This is real. The hurricane, the explosion -- it all happened.” Luis replies, “Right. Only the F.B.I.'s plan backfired. Ethan, Sheridan could have died. But she didn't. What I'm saying is that she didn't give up. (Luis smiles.) She was strong. She is strong. She came back to me then. She's going to come back to me now.”

Luis turns to Theresa, “Theresa, you tell me, if something happened to separate you and Ethan, now, wouldn't you fight like hell to get back with him?” Holding her hand, he says, “I know you. And I know that you would never let anything stand between you and the man you love.” Theresa looks into Luis' eyes, “Nothing could ever keep me from being with Ethan, no matter what. You know, if I had been on that boat when it exploded, if I had to battle the hurricane, I would have found a way to stay alive to get back to Ethan.” Ethan says, “You don't have to worry about that. Nothing will ever separate us. (Looking at Luis he says.) Your sister's got it right. Sheridan loves you so much. She would have kept herself alive so she could see you again.” Luis agrees, “That's right. I never thought otherwise.” Ethan agrees, “Right, you know, and maybe some day soon we'll all be standing at the altar once again, the four of us, getting married.” Luis grins, “I would like that.” Julian returns to the lobby, “Um -- did the fax come in yet?” Ethan answers, “No, not yet.” Julian replies, “Oh, dear. I suppose we'll have to start making funeral arrangements.” He turns to walk off but Luis grabs his arm turning him around, “There is going to be no funeral. You hear me? Now, we're going to start searching for Sheridan and we are going to find her.” Ethan pulls Luis away from Julian, “Hey, Luis, come on. Let it go.”

As Theresa steps to one side to talk to Julian, he drops his glass. Theresa gasps and looks up to see what caused Julian to have that reaction. Julian exclaims, “Dear God.” Rebecca walks into the lobby in a wedding dress and veil. Gwen exclaims, “Mother, what are you doing?” Luis exclaims disgustedly, “What kind of monster are you?” Rebecca ignores everyone but Julian, “Pookie, let's get married right away. I mean, why waste any time?” Julian questions, “Rebecca.” Rebecca explains, “You know, I was so certain that that was Sheridan's body, but I think I've changed my mind. So why not let our wedding be a reaffirmation that Sheridan is still alive? I mean, there's no reason to actually think she isn't alive, is there, Julian?” She looks pointedly at a shocked Julian.

Returning to the lobby, the Captain stops next to Luis, “Mr. Lopez Fitzgerald, I just received a fax from Harmony P.D.” Happily, Luis holds up the papers and announces, “This is it! This is going to prove that Sheridan's still alive.”

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Saturday's Sensual SHUIS Pictures of the Day...............

I didn't have time to write up a Shuis Summary today but I thought I would post some really sensual Shuis kisses that I recently found. Such sexy, sensual kisses that nobody does like Galen and McKenzie, certainly not that other couple that we don't like that includes Galen. These Shuis kisses look so real and not just reel. WOW!

Ann

Thanks!

Smile Monday's Mourning SHUIS Summary & Pictures of the Day...

Captain tells Luis that the resort's doctor is waiting to compare Sheridan's fingerprints and dental records with the body they've recovered, so once he's made his examination, they should know for certain if it is Sheridan. Luis replies confidently, “Well, I'm telling you it's not Sheridan. It can't be. The doctor can take as long as he wants. There's -- there's no way that Sheridan's dental records and fingerprints are going to match the body that they found at sea. Sheridan's still alive. I would feel it if she weren't.” Everyone tries to stay positive for Luis and each other.

Before long the Captain returns with the doctor to tell them that the doctor has finished examining the body. The doctor says that the results are conclusive. Ethan asks what the results are while Luis is sure that, “It is not Sheridan, right? It can't be.” The doctor replies, “I'm sorry, but the fingerprints and dental records matched.” Luis is stunned, “That can't be.” The doctor assures him, “The woman pulled from the sea is Sheridan Crane.” The Captain says, “I'm so very sorry. I know how difficult this must be.” Luis says again, “No. You see, the doctor made a mistake. Because the woman's body They found, that can't be Sheridan. Sheridan's not dead.” Ethan tells Luis that he has to face the fact that she is dead. Luis yells, “No, damn it, Sheridan is not dead! You felt rushed. You were under pressure and you didn't have as much time to be as thorough as you wanted to be, yes?” The doctor replies, “The opposite. I knew what was at stake for you and the others, so I was extremely careful.” A very upset Luis raises his voice again, “Well, you weren't careful enough! That woman is not Sheridan.” The doctor sympathetically says, “I'm sorry, but the results were conclusive.” Luis states, “Well, I'm a trained police officer. And I'm going to take the reports that came from Harmony and I'm going to compare them to the reports you made. Sheridan's not dead. No, she can't be.” He goes off to check the doctor's results. After he leaves, the others talk about how much Luis loves Sheridan and it will kill him to see for himself that she's really gone.

Julian calls Alistair to tell him that Sheridan has been confirmed dead by matching her fingerprints and dental records to the woman found at sea. Al orders Julian to have her body cremated but Julian hesitates, then gives in.

Luis returns to the lobby where Theresa asks, “Did you compare the doctor's findings with the information about Sheridan that came from Harmony?” A devastated Luis replies, “Luis: Yeah. Yeah, I did. I compared the doctor's report to Sheridan's report from Harmony. And, uh -- no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find a mistake. Sheridan -- I lost her. It's really her. Damn. I lost her.” Poor Luis! Luis walks away dejectedly. Theresa tries to follow to comfort him but Ethan tells her that Luis needs to be alone right now. Theresa sympathizes, “I don't know how he's going to live now that we know Sheridan's gone.”

Elsewhere in the hotel, Julian is surprised when Alistair tells him that he has already made arrangements for Sheridan's funeral and he wants Julian to implement them. Alistair orders Julian, “Stop wasting time on the phone with me and go tell the others about the arrangements and try not to screw it up, Julian.”

The funeral attendant arrives to take the body to be prepared for the funeral. The attendant informs the group that Sheridan's funeral is scheduled to begin shortly and that the body will be cremated after the service. Luis hears that to which he is adamant, “The hell she will.” He continues, “Well, I don't know who the hell told you there was going to be a funeral for Sheridan tonight, but that is not...” The attendant answers by pointing to Julian. Looking at Julian, Luis growls, “Well, why am I not surprised? Tell them you made a mistake, Julian, and tell them to get lost.” Julian replies, “I'm afraid that's not possible. My father made the funeral arrangements and -- ahem -- asked that I see that they're carried out, so ...” Luis shouts, “Well, I don't give a damn what you or Alistair want. Neither of you ever cared about Sheridan when she was alive. So I'm going to decide when and where to have this service.” Julian states, “You weren't married yet, Luis. We are her legal family.” Luis angrily says, “Julian, did you hear what I just said? I'm not letting you do this yet.” Ethan steps in, “Luis, wait.” Luis pleads, “Ethan, tell him. You were as close to Sheridan as anyone. Now, tell Julian to get his men in black and get the hell out of here.” Ethan replies, “I can't do that. For once -- for once, I agree with him.” Luis is shocked, “Are you kidding me?” Ethan explains, “Look, we've seen her remains. You know, it just doesn't make sense to transport her body back home. You know, and besides, she loved being here on the island with you. Now, why not bury her where she was happy?” A confused and hurt Luis relents somewhat, “I don't know, man. It's all happening so fast.” Ethan agrees, “Yeah, for all of us, Luis. But, you know, why drag this out, you know? Why not just take care of this now so she can be remembered the way she wanted to be remembered? You know, and I have a feeling she wouldn't want this dragged out.” Luis gives in, “All right. Just for the record, Julian, I hate that you have anything to do with this funeral. I never met a brother who cared so little about his sister.” Ethan suggests, “Luis, look, forget about him. You know, who cares who makes the arrangements as long as the people who love her are there to say good-bye?” Theresa agrees, “Now whatever you want to do, Luis, I am right there behind you.” Luis faces him again, “Ok. All right, Julian. You do what you have to do. I'm warning you -- you treat Sheridan with respect. She deserves that.” Julian states, “I'm going to change. I'll meet you at the crematorium.” Ethan says sadly, “I miss her. We're all going to miss Sheridan. . .”

At the funeral home, the priest approaches Julian, “Mr. Crane, I'm Father Huntington from the local parish. I'll be performing your sister's service.” Julian says, “Fine. And I'd appreciate it if it was short and sweet -- simple. My sister would've wanted that.” Father Huntington replies, “Yes, well, as you like. I'm ready to begin whenever you are.” Julian says that the others should be there any moment. Luis is pleasantly surprised that Julian has planned a nice funeral that he thinks is just what Sheridan would want. Gwen approaches Luis, “Despite our differences in the past, I know you loved her.”

Luis agrees, “Yeah. With all of my heart.” Gwen smiles, “That's how Sheridan loved you. You showed her a happiness she never knew existed. Do you mind if I put something on her casket?” Luis nods, “You were her best friend, Gwen. You don't need to ask.” Gwen places a picture of Sheridan on the casket.

Ethan and Chad suggest that Luis sit down but he wants to stay with Sheridan as long as he can. The priest is ready to begin the service. He says, “I'd like to start out by doing something a little out of the ordinary. As I did not know Sheridan, I thought it might be fitting to have one or more of you step forward to talk about her a bit, to tell us what she was like, what she meant to you. I understand Sheridan's fiancé is here. Would you mind?” Theresa puts her hand on Luis' arm, “Do it for her, Luis. Do it for both of you.” Luis gets up to speak, “I...I loved Sheridan very...very much.” That is all Luis is able to say before he breaks down. With tears in her eyes for her brother, Theresa hugs Luis' arm, “It's all right, Luis. It's all right.”

Ethan says, “Luis, why don't -- why don't you let me go first? It'll give you a chance to collect yourself.” With tears in his eyes, Luis nods, “Ok. Yeah.” Ethan continues, “I know how Luis feels. I've never met anyone so instinctively generous and loving. I guess the irony is that it took her longer than most people to find the one person that would love her as much as she deserved to be loved. That's the one thing I can hang on to, that I am so grateful for -- that she found that joy with Luis before she died. You know, she was the happiest she has ever been this last year. And not many people get a chance to experience that kind of completeness with another person, no matter how old they get to be. Only a few of the lucky ones. And I miss Sheridan already. You know, my fiancée is a great believer in miracles. I just wish we could pull one more out of the hat and bring back Sheridan. But I guess that's -- I guess it doesn't work that way. Now Sheridan's gone -- gone before she ever had a chance to live the loving life she deserved. You know, I always thought Sheridan had the heart of an angel. And it -- it makes me feel good to know that she's now with all the other angels in heaven. I love you, Sheridan. I'll miss you. Good-bye.”

Father Huntington again speaks, “Thank you, Ethan. Is there anybody else who would like to say something before we get on with the service?” Looking at Luis, Theresa assures him, “You don't have to, Luis. Everyone will understand.” Luis replies, “No, it's ok. Ahem. I can do this. Something Ethan said really struck me. It's something that I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt. It's not Sheridan in there.” Everyone looks toward Luis and tells him that he has to accept that Sheridan is really gone. Luis regains his composure and continues with his feelings for Sheridan. This is such an unthinkable loss for him and everyone who loves her. He loves Sheridan so very much. Luis says that what he will miss most about Sheridan is her beautiful heart. He says that even though Sheridan grew up feeling unloved and unwanted, she wasn't hardened or bitter, she welcomed those who felt less than whole. Even though Sheridan came from money and privilege, that is not how her worth was measured. He just can't understand why Sheridan was taken from him so soon. Luis tells everyone that one day he'll join her in Heaven. In Heaven they will finally be married. The priest finishes the funeral service, then the coffin is loaded into the crematorium and burned. Julian says a sad goodbye to his sister, while Luis holds her picture and says he'll always love her. Father Huntington says her ashes will be released shortly. Julian tells him to give them to Luis. Luis hopes everyone has learned not to take the person they love for granted.

To be continued...
    Ann

Thanks!

Smile Wednesday's Willed Rescue SHUIS Summary & Pics of the Day.....

Chad and Ethan watch Luis sitting by himself with Sheridan's ashes in the urn. They know that he is hurting but they also realize that he needs to be alone for now. They talk about he will ever get over losing Sheridan. Sitting on a big rock, with tears in his eyes, Luis says in such a sad voice, “I can't believe you're gone. I miss you so much. We were close to having the perfect life, to having it all. Then to have you taken away. Then that damn hurricane came along. I kept looking for you. I thought for sure we'd find you, but you're gone. You're really gone. (Luis looks up to the Heavens.) Sheridan.”
    At the hospital in Harmony, Grace and Charity are talking about Charity's premonitions. Charity wishes that she didn't have them.

Grace suggests they ask God to help them use their powers for good and not show them horrible visions that happen to those around them. Grace and Charity pray together. As they do, a spark appears between them and flies off. Far away on a fishing boat, the same spark appears above a fisherman named Brian and his boat captain. Brian and the captain are pulling up a net, and realize a body of a woman is caught in it. They pull the body in. The woman is Sheridan! As Grace and Charity finish praying, they agree that their prayers helped someone that they know and love. The strange light appears over the boat near Bermuda again as Brian performs CPR on Sheridan's lifeless body.

On the beach mourning Sheridan, Luis says, “You're gone and never coming back. I have to accept that. How?”. As Luis mourns Sheridan and wishes she were with him, on the boat, Brian finally announces that Sheridan has a weak pulse.

He says that the woman will die if she doesn't get medical attention. The ship's mate goes to get blankets.

As Ethan and Theresa discuss getting married there in Bermuda, Luis walks up behind them and tells Theresa that she should marry Ethan. If Sheridan were there, she would tell her the same thing. Luis tells them they should get married as soon as possible. If he had a second chance to marry Sheridan, he would. He will regret not marrying Sheridan every day of his life and urges Ethan not to make the same mistake.

Brian carries a lifeless Sheridan down to lay her on a cot as the other man brings the blankets to wrap her in.

Brian asks the boat captain to go back to shore to get the woman medical help. The captain refuses. He is drunk and pulls a knife on Brian who fights back and wins. The captain turns around and heads for shore.

Luis again takes Sheridan's ashes to the beach where he can be alone with his memories of Sheridan. He has a flashback of them happily enjoying the day out on the boat. He sadly wishes, “If only I could have you back. If only I could have saved you.” Luis closes his eyes against the memories. As he sits on the big rock and looks out to sea, “I remember Papa telling me to respect the sea, to respect its great power. The sea gives people many things but it also has the power to take those things away. Now, I have experienced that power first hand...the sea, the storm that took my Sheridan away, took away the love of my life. (Luis sniffles.) I remember Papa telling me that the sea gives and take equally. One winter it might wash away part of the beach, but next spring it might bring that sand back to the beach. I just wish there was some way the sea could give me back the woman I love.”

On the boat, Brian returns to Sheridan's bedside and tells her that they are going to get her the help she needs.

He calls her Pretty Lady. While, back on the beach, Luis sadly muses, “If only the sea could give me back Sheridan, but how?”

To be continued...

Thanks to Passions Central for the screen caps...........

Ann