Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 7

Smile Thursday's Tearful SHUIS Summary & Pic of the Day..........

In Bermuda, Ethan wants to marry Theresa in the 24 hour wedding chapel but Theresa stalls trying to figure out how to tell him that she can't marry him right then because she and Julian “got married” in a drunken stupor during the night. Just as Theresa begins to explain to Ethan, the captain and Ron scream for help outside of the chapel. When Theresa, Ethan and friends go to investigate they learn that a boat blew up at sea and a man who was rescued from the boat needs medical help. Julian has almost forgot about the boat due to his problems with Theresa. Theresa fears it is Luis and Sheridan, but Ethan says there is no way it could be them. When Luis is brought by on a stretcher, everyone realizes that it is indeed Sheridan and Luis' boat. Ethan asks what happened to the woman. The captain says that she is gone. There is no way she could have survived that explosion.

Theresa is worried about Luis and asks if he will be okay. The captain tells her that he is in bad shape. He kept searching for Sheridan even after he should have given up. Ethan asks if there is any chance Sheridan could be alive. The captain says that even if the explosion didn't kill her, she would not have been able to survive the rough seas. Ethan refuses to believe Sheridan is dead until a body is found. Ron tells them that they never found Sheridan. They only knew that she had been on the boat was because of Luis telling them about her. He says they searched but the couldn't find Sheridan. A doctor finally arrives to check Luis. Ethan calls for a rescue boat just as Luis regains consciousness. Luis asks where Sheridan is. Theresa tells him to save his strength but Luis refuses to go to the hospital when Sheridan is still out there. When Ethan asks what happened, Luis recalls the details of the explosion. Ethan goes off to help with a search for Sheridan. Luis wants to go, too, but Chad tells Luis that he needs to go to the hospital. Luis says his life is not worth living without Sheridan. He might as well be dead, too.

Basil and June find Julian to tell him that Sheridan is dead. He thanks them for a job well done. They have come to collect their money. Julian says they will get it. When Ethan spots Julian in the shadows, he wants to know why Julian is not organizing a search party? Julian replies that a hurricane is coming and he cannot put lives in danger when Sheridan is probably dead.

Ethan, Chad, and Luis are going out to search for Sheridan. When Ethan asks Julian if he is coming to help, Julian refuses to go but Basil, the head of hotel “security" to take them out. Basil tells Julian this wasn't part of the deal but Julian says he'll pay him double to make sure they don't find Sheridan. Luis, Ethan, Chad, and Basil head out in the boat to search for Sheridan. Luis continues to scream Sheridan's name as he asks God not to let him lose her.

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Sunday's Stormy SHUIS Summary and Picture of the Day. . . . .

At the hotel in Bermuda, everyone is watching the weather as a TV weatherman announces that the hurricane has been upgraded to a category 5, the worst category. The hotel manger tells all the guests to remain in the lobby where they will be the safest. Whitney and Theresa fear they will never see Chad and Ethan again, as well as Luis.

Julian calls Alistair to tell him that he has accomplished his him and Sheridan is dead. Luis survived but they believe that Luis will be so grief-stricken that he will just drop finding out the truth about his father. Julian tells Al that he is grief-stricken as well when Al tells him that he feels bad, too, but Sheridan brought this on herself. She just wouldn't listen to them and stay away from Luis.

A state of emergency is called for Bermuda so everyone is forced to remain in the hotel. One of the men in the hotel tells them all that any boat still out in the ocean is doomed because none could ride this hurricane out. Theresa and Whitney pray for Luis, Ethan, and Chad's safety.

As the men out at sea continue their search for Sheridan, the Coast Guard calls the boat to tell them that they must return to port. Luis refuses to go anywhere until he finds Sheridan.

Suddenly, a huge wave hits the boat and Ethan is swept overboard. Chad jumps in after Ethan. Once Chad has Ethan, Luis pulls them both into the boat. Luis takes control of the boat. Basil pulls a gun on him and says they are going back now. As Luis fights with Basil over the gun, Chad grabs it when the gun is dropped. Luis ties Basil up and announces to all that they aren't leaving until they find Sheridan. Ethan is excited when he sees something in the water and it it white. Luis has a flashback to Sheridan standing on the edge of the bow wearing his white shirt as she asked if he had gotten the anchor unstuck. Coming out of the flashback he tells the guys that he is Sheridan and that he is going in. They try to stop him but Luis jumps in.

After much searching and the others calling out to him, Luis reappears and they pull him back aboard the boat. Instead of Sheridan, Luis has pulled in with him his own white shirt, the one that Sheridan borrowed from him just before the boat exploded. Luis tells the guys that Sheridan is alive. He can feel her. He refuses to turn back till they find her. The guys finally notice that a gigantic wave is about to sweep over the boat. The men are all washed overboard. Ethan calls out to Luis and Chad. When neither of them answer, he begins shouting for help. Chad eventually answers and the two of them cling to a piece of wood. They turn their attention to searching for Luis. Eventually they spot him floating face down in the water but another gigantic wave sweeps over them before they can help Luis. Ethan and Chad are fine and Ethan makes it over to the body floating face down. Chad asks if Luis is okay, but Ethan says that he thinks that he is dead! Fortunately, the body turns out to be Basil. Luis is finally spotted in the distance so Ethan and Chad swim to him. Luis is still mumbling about Sheridan. Suddenly, another big wave hits the men, separating them again. Chad looks for Ethan and Luis when yet another huge wave hits. No one is seen floating in the water.

The camera pans in again and the bodies of the Harmony men float on the surface of the water. As we now see, Chad and Ethan raise their heads and we find that they are all right. They swim to Luis who is barely clinging to life. They must find something to help them keep afloat. Driftwood is found and they all cling to it. Luis somehow gets tangled up in some boat wreckage and is dragged down to the ocean floor where Ethan and Chad comes to the rescue again. Luis still insists they find Sheridan but Ethan tells Luis that she is gone and they have to let her go. Luis mercifully passes out. Ethan and Chad manage to make it to shore with Luis and get him to a doctor.

To be continued...

Once again I have not had the time to write up a summary as my daughter got married this weekend and we have had guests from out of town. So I have been rather busy as you might imagine. LOL! Hopefully, things will settle down by the end of this week when my sister will be going back to California.
    Ann

Smile Tuesday's SHUIS Picture of the Day...........................

Sheridan and Luis happily post on the docks before their boat trip........

Sorry, but I will probably not have time for summaries for the next few days but will try to get back on track this week end.
    Ann

Smile Thursday's Tropical SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day...............

In Bermuda after Luis is checked out by the resort doctor, everyone begins looking for Theresa. Luis thinks about Sheridan again. He asks the captain of the guard to send out another search party because he knows that Sheridan is not dead. The captain tells him that as soon as he can, they will send out a boat and a helicopter to search for Sheridan. Luis goes to the front desk to ask about Julian and learns that he is in his room with a pretty young woman with long, dark hair. Rebecca is sure that it is Theresa and accuses her of being a gold digger. Ethan and Luis don't believe that she would be with Julian and they defend Theresa.

Theresa is in Julian's room but she is sleeping after the resort doctor gave her a sedative when she became hysterical believing that Ethan, Luis and Chad had died at sea.

The group from Harmony arrive at Julian's door. When he doesn't answer, Ethan and Luis shout that they will break the door down. Luis grabs an ax from the emergency fire kit on the wall outside Julian's room and he begins to chop down the door. Julian is terrified! Luis breaks the door down and everyone enters the room. Neither Julian nor Theresa are there. They search again. Back in Julian's room, they find a maid and ask her about Theresa. She doesn't know anything. Going to the phone, Luis calls the search and rescue team to see if they have any news on Sheridan. They tell him that there is no news yet. The group finally finds Theresa's room, knocks down that door when no one answers, and they find Theresa in bed sleeping. When they can't wake her, they decide that Julian drugged her. As Julian hides under the bed, the doctor comes in to check on Theresa and informs them that Theresa is sedated, not drugged by Julian. Theresa comes around and is so happy to see that the men are not dead. When she asks about Sheridan, Luis says that the search party is still out there searching. Luis checks in with the search party. He happily announces that a woman matching Sheridan's description has been found at sea. Everyone is excited at this news except Julian who is worried about what Alistair will say or do when he finds out that Sheridan is not dead. On the phone with the captain's assistant, Luis asks for more details but she doesn't have any more information. When Luis asks to speak with the captain, the dispatcher informs him that the captain is on his way to the resort to speak with him. Luis runs off to the lobby to wait for news that Sheridan is alive.

To be continued...

Thanks to PassionsCentral for the screen cap of Luis and company...
    Ann

Smile Monday's Much Loved SHUIS Picture of the Day..............

This is a picture of Galen, McKenzie, and her husband Seven, at the Passions "Wrap" party at the end of March as seen in SOW.
    Ann

Smile Thanks for the Memories, SHUIS! An article from SOD upon the

show's cancellation by NBC and before DTV picked it up. The soap magazines covered and recognized SHUIS right until the end of the show. Thank you Lori, Rob, and Naomi from SOD for all the Shuis coverage and photos over the last 9 years.
    Ann

Smile Tuesday's Touching SHUIS Montge Summary and Picture of the Day......

Luis meets the Captain's assistant in the lobby of the resort and again asks if there is any more news on Sheridan. Nora, the assistant, has no more information but Luis is sure that it is Sheridan. He smiles because he is so happy that Sheridan will be home soon.

As he paces the lobby while he waits for the Captain to arrive, Luis sighs and says that he knows it is Sheridan. The assistant returns and Luis asks if there is news. Nora replies that she is having difficulty reaching the boat by radio but she did have the coastal authority check its radar, and it appears the boat carrying the woman is further out to sea than she thought. It will be a while before it makes it back to shore. Luis tells her that he is not good at waiting. Nora tells Luis that there is nothing he can do right now so she suggests he go to his room and try to relax. Luis says he can't relax so she suggests that he have a bath, shave, and change clothes. Luis grins, “Yeah, you're right. It's been a while since I've had any of those things. I should get cleaned up for Sheridan. She's coming soon.” Nora says, “Let's hope.” Luis replies confidently, “No, I know. I know it's her. I know Sheridan wasn't lost and they would find her if they just kept looking.” Watching Luis, Nora says, “You love her very much.” Luis smiles, “She means everything to me.” Nora replies, “Then I'll pray that this woman really is your Sheridan.” Luis replies, “No, it's her. So, I'm going to go up to my room now, get cleaned up. I'm going to get her some dry clothes, some fresh flowers. Everything's going to be perfect. I know it is.”

Clad in a towel, Luis walks into their bedroom after his shower. Luis wants everything to be perfect for Sheridan's arrival. As he listens to the music playing he picks up Sheridan's black dress, the one she wore to dinner and dancing the night before, and begins to think about their life together. The song “Time After Time” plays as the montage includes the romantic gazebo proposal, making love for the first time, carrying her to bed after the vault, kissing when they escape from the vault, ET engagement party, the Christmas miracle “I love you”, the tea party at the ET engagement party, the romantic bubble bath, helping to deliver Pat's baby, kissing before Luis had to leave with Agent Freeman and Sheridan was shot, and the sleigh ride. Beautiful montage! Back to the present, Luis sighs, “I know it's you, Sheridan. I know you're the woman they found at sea, that you're safe, and that you're coming back to me. I know it.”

Now dressed and on the phone, Luis says, “Roses -- they're her favorite. So I want the room filled with them. Birds of paradise? All right, yeah. Load us up, because I want everything to be perfect when my fiancée returns. Ok, thanks.” Luis smiles and hangs up. He picks up a list and quickly glances at it, “I've got, let's see, what else? My clothes. My clothes, my clothes.” As he picks up his shirt from a chair, he finds Sheridan's engagement ring on the floor where it had fallen when it fell out of his shirt pocket. Holding the ring, Luis has a flashback to the day he proposed to Sheridan. As the flashback ends, Luis looks at the ring and says, “Sheridan must have put it in her pocket before the ...” His thought is interrupted by the phone ringing. Luis answers. It is the Captain's assistant Nora. Luis asked, “Well, has something happened?” She informs him that she just got word that the boat has docked and the captain should be on his way to the hotel to see Luis. Luis replies that he will be waiting in the lobby, hangs up, and heads out the door.

Sitting in the lobby Luis repeats to himself, “It's you, Sheridan. I know it is. It has to be. It has to be you.” He jumps to his feet as he sees the Captain enter the room, “Captain, I heard you found a woman at sea. It's Sheridan, isn't it? Where is she?” The Captain turns to Luis, “I'm sorry. There's been a terrible miscommunication here.” A confused Luis asks, “Well, what are you talking about? I heard you found a woman at sea.” Captain replies, “We did find a woman, yes.” Luis prompts, “All right.” Captain adds, “But she wasn't alive.”

Shocked Luis asks, “What?” Captain says, “I'm so very sorry. The woman we found was dead.” Luis is devastated, of course.

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Wednesday's Woeful SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day.....

In the lobby of the resort, the Captain sadly says, “I know this comes as a terrible shock to you.” Luis replies, “No. No, you're wrong.” Captain contradicts him, “I'm afraid not.” Luis insists, “I'm telling you there has been a mistake.” Captain says, “The woman found at sea, Sheridan Crane, is dead. I'm terribly sorry.” Luis states emphatically, “Sheridan is not dead. Sheridan is out ... (he points out to sea)...she's alive. I know it.” Captain offers, “I know that you were hoping for a miracle.” Luis sighs, “She's alive.” Captain sympathies, “I'm sorry. They'll be bringing her body in soon. We'll need you to identify her.” Luis just looks at the man.

Luis says, “You don't know what you're talking about.” Captain tries again, “Look, I know how difficult this is for you...” A frustrated Luis shouts, “Look, Sheridan isn't dead! I mean, she can't be...” Captain insists, “I'm only telling you what's been reported. Her body was found at sea.” Luis asks, “Well, then, where is she now?” Captain replies, “Aboard a coastal vessel, in a body bag.” As he shakes his head, Luis says, “No.” Captain tells him, “She was dead when they found her. No one could have survived the storm. She'd been dead for quite some time. There was no chance of reviving her. I'm sorry.”

Approaching him in the lobby, Ethan asks, “Luis. Has Sheridan arrived yet?” Luis answers, “They're bringing in a dead woman.” Surprised, Chad exclaims, “What?” Luis sadly adds, “In a body bag. They say it's Sheridan. They say she drowned.” It is Ethan's turn to utter, “No.” Luis sadly replies, “She's dead. Can't be true.” Theresa rushes over to hug a stunned Luis. Luis informs the group, “Look, it's not possible, ok? She's not dead. She's not gone.” Theresa sympathetically says, “This is awful. This is just awful.” Luis says, “No ...” Ethan sees the Captain approaching them and asks, “Sir, the woman you found -- what did she look like?” Reaching the group, the Captain replies, “The description of the woman they pulled from the water fits the description we have of Sheridan Crane. I -- I'm sorry.” Ethan utters, “Sheridan?” Standing next to Ethan, Whitney quickly expresses her sympathy. Ethan in thought says, “You know, I thought I convinced myself that there's no way she could have survived the hurricane. In my head, I tried to accept that she was gone. But in my heart, I guess I believed in a miracle.” Luis replies, “Yeah, and I still believe in miracles, and I'm not going to believe she's dead till I see her body.” The Captain says, “I came to tell you all they're bringing her body in for identification.” Walking into the lobby and observing the scene before him, Julian stops short and asks, “Well, what's going on?” Everyone looks devastated but Luis looks like he is going to cry so Whitney replies, “They're bringing Sheridan in a body bag.” Julian exclaims, “Oh, dear God. I don't think I can look.” Rebecca quips, “Well, it's a little late to be squeamish, isn't it?” As the body bag is wheeled in on a gurney, Chad says to Ethan, “Hey. Steady, man, all right?” As Theresa sits on the arm of his chair rubbing his shoulders, Luis looks up with tears in his eyes and simply says, “No.”

To be continued...

Thanks to Passions Central for the screen cap.
    Ann