Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 7

Smile Tuesday's Hot Tub SHUIS Picture of the Day..................

Here is another beautiful banner made by srhrobin. This one is of Shuis in the hot tub while they celebrate their love on their "honeymoon" in Bermuda! I love seeing how blissfully happy and in love they are! The chemistry between Sheridan and Luis is off the charts!

What a beautiful couple they make!
    Ann

Smile Wednesday's SHUIS Wedding Picture of the Day. .....................

Another beautiful Shuis wedding picture that I recently found. This is one of the beautiful couple with the lasso at their first wedding ceremony.
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 7

Thanks, Ann. Beautiful couple!

Smile Thursday's Torrid Hot Tub SHUIS Pictures of the Day............

I found a few more SHUIS Bermuda hot tub pictures that show Shuis blissfully happy and in love. They are indeed a beautiful couple.

Ann

Smile Monday's More Than Enough SHUIS Summary & Pics of the Day..........

Lying on the bow of the boat with her hair wet, Sheridan exclaims, “It is such a beautiful day.” Luis agrees, “It's been incredible, hasn't it?” Sheridan smiles, “It's been the most romantic day of my life.” Luis grins and says in a German accent, “Ah, so my plan is working.”

Sheridan asks, “What plan?” Luis smiles, “My plan to make every day I spend with you even more romantic than the last.” Sheridan bends down and kisses Luis.
    Watching Sheridan and Luis’ boat, Basil tells June, “The bomb has gone into its final phase. Soon it'll explode, blowing Sheridan and Luis to smithereens.” Basil laughs as June sadly looks away.

As Sheridan is lying on her side on the deck of the boat Luis lies snuggled up to her with his head on her back and his arm around her. Suddenly Sheridan sits up and looks around causing Luis to ask, “What's wrong?” Sheridan looks around in fear, “I don't know. I just -- just had this horrible feeling.” Luis rubs her back to reassure her but she is still looking around with fear in her eyes.

Walking up behind Basil at the window, June asks, “Are you sure the bomb's in its final phase?” Basil says, “Nothing can stop it from detonating now. Sheridan and Luis are as good as dead.”

On Warlock Island, the teens are stranded and trying to build a fire to be seen by a passing boat. Miguel assures her, “Charity, look, we've got to stay positive that we're going to be rescued if we're going to warn Sheridan and Theresa about your premonitions.” Charity yells, “Miguel, I want to get off this island, too, but I have a feeling that it's not going to be tonight!” Reese asks, “Morning then?” A very upset Charity cries, “No! No, Reese, you don't understand. I have a feeling when we do get off this island it's going to be too late! I think it's already too late for Theresa! And you know what? Time's running out for Luis and Sheridan!” Charity has a premonition and sees Luis and Sheridan on the boat and the countdown on the bomb. She says, “There's a countdown to their death, Miguel! Luis and Sheridan are doomed!”

Sitting behind her, Luis assures, “Sheridan, nothing bad's going to happen to you.” Sheridan looks so upset, “The feeling was so strong.” Luis smiles, “Well, we didn't get much sleep last night. You've been in the sun all day. You're probably just tired, honey.” Sheridan smiles, “Maybe you're right.” Luis grins, “Look, I swear on our love I'll never let anything happen to you or me, all right? We're going to have a long and happy life together.” Throwing her arms around his neck, Sheridan says, “I believe you, Luis. Nothing bad is going to happen.” Luis agrees, “No.”

Sitting on the bow of the boat, Sheridan practically purrs, “What a perfect day.” Luis smiles, “Almost as perfect as you.” He kisses her shoulder, “Think we should probably start heading back.” He kisses her shoulder again, “I'll pull up the anchor.”

Luis gets up and stands on the edge of the boat where he tries to pull up the anchor with the motorized hoist. He tells Sheridan, “It's not working. Must be stuck on a rock or something. Guess I've got to dive in to get it unhooked.” Watching him from her seat on the deck, Sheridan asks, “What can I do to help?” Luis looks at her and replies, “Some coffee would be nice. Think everything should be in the galley.” Sheridan smiles, “Aye, aye, sir. I could use a cup myself.” Sheridan stands and Luis dives into the water. As she descends the steps to the galley she shrugs into Luis' white shirt. Sheridan looks at her ring lovingly then puts it into Luis' shirt. Sheridan muses, “My life is so perfect now, I almost feel guilty. Luis is right. Nothing can destroy our happiness.”

On Warlock Island, Reese declares, “Ship should be coming by the island anytime now. We'd better get down to the beach and light that fire.” Charity says, “You can try, but ...” Miguel says, “Look, Charity, the fire will start. You'll see.” Reese says, “Looks like it's almost in range. We'd better get it lit.” Reese and Miguel walk off leaving Charity standing alone, “It's too late for Theresa. And Luis and Sheridan -- they're running out of time. Even if Miguel and Reese get that fire lit, which they won't, we're doomed. We're all doomed.”

To be continued...

I am sorry that I didn't get a chance to post any Shuis pics of the day the past few days but my sister is here visting from California and we were gone for the last few days to New Orleans to visit a brother and my oldest son. I didn't have my computer with me and didn't have the time to post any way.
    Ann

Smile Tuesday's Terrifying Explosion SHUIS Summary & Pic of the day.......

Walking out onto the edge of the boat, Sheridan calls to Luis in the water, “You get the anchor unstuck?” Luis smiles up at her, “No, not yet. One more try should do the trick, though.” Sheridan smiles, “Ok. Coffee's almost ready.” Luis grins, “Sounds good.” In their room, watching Shuis' boat through the binoculars, June asks, “Sheridan's in the galley where the bomb is. What if she finds it?” Rubbing June's shoulders, Basil says, “So what if she does? There's nothing she or Luis can do to stop the bomb from going off as planned. If they try, the bomb will detonate instantly. Thank you.” June cringes and closes her eyes at the description of the bomb exploding. Back in the galley, Sheridan thinks, “Wonder if there's any sugar on board.” She kneels next to a cabinet as she looks for the sugar when she sees the bomb, “Oh. That's a strange-looking piece of equipment. Why's it down here in the galley? Wonder what it's for.” She stretches her hand out toward the bomb.

Luis comes to the surface but dives again to try to release the anchor. A stunned Sheridan says, “It's dynamite. It's on some sort of timer.” She looks up with fear on her face. In their room, June continues to stand in front of the window, “Sheridan's still in the galley where the bomb is.” Basil says, “She should be dead in a matter of seconds.”

As Luis climbs back onto the boat he hears Sheridan shouting for him, “Luis!”

He calls, “Sheridan? Sheridan!”, before he begins to run toward the sound of her voice. Sheridan again screams, “Luis! Luis!” She looks back at the bomb and covers her mouth in fear. The boat explodes!

Standing at the window with binoculars, June exclaims, “Oh, I can't stand it! Why isn't the bomb exploding?” Sitting at the table, Basil says, “Oh, patience, Junie moon. It's going to blow any second. Bye-bye, Sheridan. Bye-bye, Luis. Julian Crane's about to owe us for a job well done.”

As she witnesses the explosion, June backs away from the window as she gasps, “Oh, my God. Oh, my God, I've never seen such a huge explosion.” Looking at some sort of radar or heat sensing device, Basil is thrilled, “Ho-ho, what'd I tell you, babe? Nobody's swimming away from this one. When Julian Crane foots the bill, you got to make sure the job gets done. Come here, come here, let me show you something. See how the dot on the screen gets brighter? It's reading the heat from the bomb going off. Pow! No more Sheridan Crane and Latino lover boy. That's all she wrote, folks.” Basil chuckles. Debris from Sheridan and Luis’ boat floats in the water.

On Warlock Island, as Reese and Miguel try to get the signal fire started, Charity has another premonition. This time she sees Sheridan and Luis. Charity moans. Miguel turns to her and asks, “What is it? Charity?” She gasps, “Sheridan and Luis have been in an explosion. They're gone, Miguel. Didn't you see the fire?”

Pouring himself a drink, Basil says, “The weather channel says there's a big storm coming this way. Good thing we exploded the Island Dream when we did. You know, they misnamed the lovers' charter boat. They should have called it Island Nightmare.” He laughs.

While packing his bag, Basil asks, “The storm's going to be on us in no time. You see anything moving out there in the water?” Back at the window with the binoculars, June replies, “Nothing. No sign of life.” Basil grins, “Excellent. Julian Crane will be pleased. He may even throw a few more jobs our way.” June says, “I don't know who's sicker, you for enjoying our work or him for killing his own sister.” Basil just looks at her, “It's a living, baby cakes.” Debris from the boat floats by in the water again.

On the beach on Warlock Island, Charity says sadly, “All of the pain and suffering, Miguel, it's horrible.” Miguel asks, “Who are you seeing?” Charity cries and is hysterical, “Your sister, Theresa, Sheridan and Luis, even Tabitha and her doll -- all of us! No one of us is going to make it!” Miguel comforts her, “Charity, Charity, you have to try to calm down, ok? Come on. Just put your head on my shoulder, close your eyes.”

Debris from the boat again floats in the ocean. Luis appears floating face down in the water among the debris. Luis lifts his head and immediately looks around for Sheridan. When he doesn’t see her, he shouts, “Sheridan! Sheridan!” Now treading water, Luis calls out for her again, “Sheridan! Sheridan!” Trying to remember what happened, Luis has a flashback to climbing aboard the boat and hearing Sheridan calling his name, then the explosion. He calls for her again, “Sheridan! Sheridan!” Luis has a flashback of their morning on the boat and of how happy they were. He calls for her again! Luis swims over to a floating piece of debris and holds onto it as he looks around, “Please God, let me find her. Sheridan!” A light shines on him in the water as he signals the arriving boat for help, “Oh, thank God. Over here! Please! Hurry! Over here!”

Two men pull Luis into the boat as he tells them, “My fiancée's in the water. We've got to get her out of there.” One man says, “It's ok, buddy. We've got you.” As they sit Luis on a bench on the deck, the second man asks, “What the hell happened here? We saw the explosion from way out.” They see that Luis has a cut on his head and is bleeding. Luis tells them, “Sheridan's in the water. We've got to get her out of there!” One man says, “All right, take it easy, pal. You're lucky to be alive.” Second Man adds, “You've got a bad cut on your head. Ron, get the first-aid kit.” Luis says again, “Sheridan's hurt. We've got to get her out of there.” The man says, “We'll find her. We've got to take care of you first.” Luis looks up at them, “Look, forget about me! Sheridan and I are getting married. So you get on the radio and call for help. Get a search party.” Ron tries to calm him, “All right, we'll get you fixed up in no time.” Luis asks, “Where's your radio?” The man replies, “Sorry, it's down. Look, we're going to head back to shore, try and beat that storm. We can send a search party out from there.” Luis panics, “It's going to be too late! Sheridan's hurt! We've got to get her out of there!” Luis stands at the railing and calls her name, “Sheridan! Sheridan!”

First Man says, “Going to have to tell him I don't think anybody could've survived that explosion.” Ron replies, “I'm surprised he did.” The Man says to Luis, “Look, you'd better sit down.” Both men pull Luis back to the seat. Ron says, “You've lost a lot of blood. Sit down and let us put something on it, all right? What's your name, buddy?” Luis tells them, “It's Luis.” The first man says, “Look, we're going to head back to shore. The wind's blowing up.” Luis yells, “No, I am not leaving her out here! Sheridan is my life.” The man tries to calm Luis down, “We'll find her, but we have to get back to shore.” Luis says, “I'll find her, all right?” Ron tells him, ‘Look, you're in no shape to help anyone, buddy.” Luis mumbles, “Can't lose her again.” The man tells him again, “Look, we're going to get you back to the harbor, let somebody look at you. When you feel strong enough, you can come back out with the search party.” Luis yells “No!” As Luis jumps over the side of the boat, the man yells, “No!” The men shine the light into the water again searching for Luis. Ron says, “Hey! Hey! He's too weak. He'll never survive in this.” The man asks, “Where'd he go? You see him?” Ron replies, “No.” The man asks, “See him anywhere?” Ron replies again, “No. Not a sign.” The man solemnly says, “I think he's gone.” Ron replies, “Yeah. I think you're right.” The man then says, “Whoever this Luis was, may he rest in peace.”

To be continued...
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 7

Thanks, Ann. Appreciate you putting all of these pictures up!

Smile Wednesday's Wild Rescue SHUIS Summary and Picture of the Day......

Out at sea, the rescue boat continues to search for a sign of Luis. The captain tells Ron that Luis is gone and they have to go back to the dock and report this accident. Ron believes that Luis is alive. He is sure that his love for Sheridan will keep him alive. The captain says there is no way he can survive in his state. Finally the captain and Ron spot Luis in the water still searching for Sheridan. They pull him into the boat and cover a delirious Luis with a blanket. Luis still wants them to save Sheridan. They tell him that their radio is broken so they have to go back to the docks to call for rescue help. Luis wants to keep searching himself but they refuse to let him go anywhere in his condition. They tell Luis they searched everywhere and if Sheridan had survived they would have found her. They tell him that he has to face the fact that Sheridan is dead and if he goes back in that water he will be dead, too. They have to knock Luis out in order to keep him from going after Sheridan. While he is out they head back to port. Luis remembers the times he spent with Sheridan and refuses to let it end this way.

Luis jumps back into the water and disappears! The captain and Ron find Luis again with the spotlight and save him before he goes under again. They manage to pull Luis back into the boat before he passes out. They head back to shore again. Luis has a gash on his head and is bleeding pretty heavily. As the boat nears shore the men worry that Luis might not make it. Ron tells the captain that he doesn't know if Luis will give up his will to live when he learns that Sheridan is dead. The men comment several times on what a special and incredible love Luis shared with his Sheridan.

To be continued...
    Ann