Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Poor Sami

Thumbs down Poor Sami

I really hate that 2 men who claimed to be so in love with her, cheated so fast. I was hoping Lucas could find a new love, too much has happened between him and Sami, to be happy. I was so hoping EJ would be true to his love for her. So will Ej break Nicole's heart and go back to Sami? Will Sami take him back? Wil Sami find another man? Stay tuned........lol.

Re: Poor Sami

There is absolutely no chemistry between Lucas and Chloe. What are they basing that on? Two vists and three phone calls? It's absurd! Chloe needs to go back to the land of the robots and be with her own kind. LOL! EJ and Nicole are both just horny. They can have as many booty calls as they want.
    Agent99

EJ is hot! You seen it coming with them, some flirting and so on. I agree, it was so fast with Lucas and Chloe.

Post Re: Poor Sami

I can't muster any poor anything for Sami.
    She so deserves this and more.
    She drove them both away.

But I do hope she ends up with E.J. if either of them.
    It doesn't matter to me one tiny bit if Lucas/Chloe have no chemistry. As long as he isn't with Sami.
    But Sami has been so unbelievably cruel and rude and hypocritical to E.J. she doesn't deserve him either.

My hope truly is that E.J./Nicole and Lucas/Chloe get together and live in the mansion and get custody of the twins and kind of raise them as two couples being one big set of parents and Sami isn't a part of it. She gets occasional supervised visitation or no visitation. She really shouldn't be allowed around younger or impressionable children, especially her own. With her genes in them they are at a higher risk of being evil and infantile and petty their whole lives without her having an actual in person influence over them.

Whateve happened to Will? I guess having a son who was the same age as his parents and towered over his father wasn't good for ratings. LOL!
    Agent99

I hate EJ and Sami together,and EJ has NO legal rights to Johnny,

poor Sami my big fat butt,I hope Lucas and EJ kicks her out.

Post Re: Poor Sami

Quote Originally Posted by RedLooks22 View Post
    I hate EJ and Sami together,and EJ has NO legal rights to Johnny,

E.J. has exactly as much legal right to Johnny as Sami does. He is his biological father. In fact E.J. has more right since Sami is incompetant and and unfit parent to anything. I wouldn't trust her with a sponge.