Thread: Hannibal Rising

Post Hannibal Rising

Good flick, creepy, but consider the subject matter. The guy who played young Hannibal did an outstanding job.

Re: Hannibal Rising

I just noticed that SciFi is showing a Hanibalathon today, started with Red Dragon, then Silence of the Lambs, then Hanibal. I've only seen the first two, loved them both. William Peterson was great in Red Dragon.
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

Post Re: Hannibal Rising

Have you seen the Red Dragon with Ed Norton? He did a good job, but William Peterson is still my favorite Will Graham.

I don't think so. I'm an Ed Norton fan, so I think I'd remember, but lately my memory has gotten pretty unreliable. I'll check my Netflix history.

ETA- well, I gave it 4 out of 5 stars, so I guess I did see it. And liked it, LOL.
    Last edited by Annie; 6.14.07 at 10:57 AM. Reason: missing pieces of brain
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

I love the Hannibal series as well. My only complaint is that they completely change the investigator from the first movie. Couldn't they have at least tried to get someone who looked like her or changed her name to be a different person, rather than pretending it was the same woman (like we didn't notice she was a different person)?