Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 6

Smile Friday's Fun Night SHUIS Summary and Pics of the Day............

At Sheridan's cottage as they walk through the living room to the front door, Luis sighs, "OK. I guess this is it. Hey, but you know what?" Sheridan looks up into his handsome face, "Hmm?" Luis smiles, "The next time I see you, you're going to be walking down the aisle on the way to becoming my wife." Sheridan smiles and wrinkles her nose, "And it can't come soon enough for me." Luis perks up a bit and grins, "Hey, you know what, though? The thought just hit me -- you know, I could come here after the bachelor party, you know?" Sheridan laughs, "No, you couldn't. Much as I would love it, there is no way you are staying here tonight. It's bad luck to break tradition." Luis holds Sheridan's hands, "OK. But you got to make me a promise, then. After tonight, we'll never spend a night without each other." Sheridan tips her head to look into Luis' eyes and says so sincerely and so sweetly, "I promise. I never want to be away from you." Luis smiles, puts his hands on both sides of Sheridan's face and pulls her to him for a heart-stopping kiss.

In the library of the Crane mansion, as Julian paces the floor, Alistair orders, "Calm down, Julian." Julian scoffs, "How calm do you expect me to be when we're about to kill my own sister?" Alistair, "I'm through discussing this. We are implementing the plan. Sheridan's wedding ring has been painted with poison, and when Luis slides it onto her finger, she will die. Luis will never get over it, and I'll be rid of them both once and for all."

Luis again says, "Well, I guess I should go." He bends down to pick up his duffel bag. As Sheridan puts her hands at Luis' waist, she says, "Yes, you really should."

Then she reaches up to kiss him. While they are kissing there is a knock on door. Appearing upset with the interruption, Sheridan asks, "Who is it?" Hank calls out, "It's Hank." Luis raises his eyebrows and again picks up his bag to walk to the door. Luis, "Whoo. Hello." Hank says, "Sorry to take your man away from you, Sheridan, but it's party time." Standing beside Luis in the doorway, Sheridan says, "Well, he was just leaving. Weren't you, Luis?" Sheridan places her hand on his chest. Looking at Sheridan like he can't bear to tear himself away from her, Luis asks, "Was I?" Hank comments, "It's not like you two aren't going to see each other soon. By my clock, it's only a few hours." Sheridan leans closer to Luis and pouts, "Even that seems like forever." Luis agrees, "Yeah." Hank frowns good-naturedly, "Ugh. You know, I'm going to go wait in the car. But seriously, we got to get going. The guys are waiting at the youth center." Luis replies, "All right." Standing in the doorway he turns to Sheridan, "Wow. I guess this is it till tomorrow." Sheridan sighs, "I guess so." Luis smiles, "Have fun at your shower." Sheridan smiles back, "Hey." Luis, "What?" Sheridan asks, "It just hit me -- are you guys going to have a stripper at your party tonight?" Luis laughs, "I don't know what those guys got planned, but -- I don't know. You know what? I don't even think they do that anymore." Sheridan grins, "I don't know. Those bachelor parties get pretty wild." Luis replies, "No, trust me. This one will be tame." They laugh! Sheridan continues, "But, still, why don't you let me hold on to the rings tonight. I'll make sure Miguel gets them before the ceremony." Luis pulls the ring boxes out of his duffel bag and hands them to Sheridan. Sheridan looks at her ring and smiles, "I can't wait for you to put this on my finger." Sheridan and Luis kiss several more times as they say good-bye for the night.

In the library, Alistair says, "As soon as Sheridan is dead, our problems will be over. Never again will we have to worry about Luis trying to dig up Crane family secrets and finding out what really happened to his father." Julian deadpans, "God forbid he ever discovers that." (We all know that this story was rewritten so it turned out to be a big dud. What a shame!)

Coming down from the attic into her living room, Tabitha asks, "What on earth is going on here?" Grace replies, "Oh, Tabitha, I'm so sorry. I meant to ask you, but we were so busy getting ready." Tabitha asks, "For what?" Grace replies, "Well, I'm throwing a bridal shower for Theresa and Sheridan. I'd have it at my own house if i had a house. I hope you don't mind." Even though Tabitha is shocked, she says, "Mind? Oh, no. Why should I mind? I'm sure it'll all be frightfully festive." Grace smiles, "Good, then I hope you'll be there." Tabitha does a double take, "Who me?" Grace says kindly, "Yeah, it'll be fun." Sam kisses Grace and tells her, "Hey, listen, Miguel and I are going to head over to Luis and Ethan's party." Grace says, "OK, well, Give them my love."

At the Youth Center the guys are playing basketball and drinking beer, when a shirtless Hank says, "All right, all right. I think I'll take it easy on you, seeing you're going to have to save your energy for your wedding night." Chad says, "That's a challenge, man. That's a challenge." Taking his shirt off, Luis boasts, "I'm not even going to break a sweat shutting you down!" Chad grins, "Oh, that's fighting words." Luis picks up the ball, "Yeah. Oh, there it goes! See what happens." Sam says, "You got it. Come on." Chad yells, "Clash of the titans."

In Tabby's living room at her bridal shower, Sheridan and Theresa are standing on one side holding hands and talking, when Sheridan notices that Grace looks worried. Sheridan walks over to Grace and asks, "Grace, you all right?" Grace replies, "I don't know. I keep having this strange feeling like -- like something's going to happen. I just don't know what." Sheridan takes Grace's hands in hers and says, "I'm sure you're just tired. I mean, you've worked so hard putting this party together." Grace smiles, "You're right. I'm probably just tired." Grace walks off and Sheridan rejoins Theresa saying, "I am so glad that your fortune was right -- two brides for two grooms." They hold hands and giggle as Theresa says, "Oh, it's going to be the most wonderful day ever. And then the wedding night -- it'll be the first time that Ethan and I make love. It'll be the first time that I've ever made love. I want everything to be perfect, Sheridan." Sheridan assures her, "Oh, it will be, honey. I was nervous the first time i made love to Luis." Theresa is surprised, "You were?" Sheridan smiles, "Yeah. I mean, you know, the first time you make love to the man you love, it -- it's so special that you just want everything to be perfect. Sometimes I kind of wish Luis and I had waited -- you know, so our wedding night was our first time together." Theresa says, "Well, I'm glad that we waited, and even more glad that I don't have to wait much longer. I love Ethan so much." She giggles. Jessica and Charity enter the room with trays of food for the party.

At the Youth Center, Sam tells the guys, "Well, I hate to cut this evening short, gentlemen, but I've got to take some more sodas over to the girls' shower. I promised Grace I'd be over there before it got too late." Sitting on one of the benches, Luis follows Sam's lead, "Yeah? Well, I guess I'm going to pack it in, too." Hank jokes, "You packed it in a long time ago, Ace." Sam laughs, "Ooh." Luis throws over his shoulder as he walks out of the room, "Bro, how are you even going to say that? I stuffed you like, what, a hundred times?" Hank shouts back, "In your dreams, man!"

Sitting on the couch with Theresa opening their gifts, Sheridan says, "Uh-oh, this looks dangerous!" She holds up a sexy nightie. Charity and Jessica say, " Owww and Whoo!" Grace agrees, "Definitely dangerous."

Standing with Sheridan and looking at Sheridan's ring, Pilar exclaims, "Perfect. Simple and perfect." As she gives it aback to Sheridan, Sheridan says, "I told Luis, you know, since he'll be at his bachelor party, that I would hold on to it. I didn't want to take any chances on anything happening to it. Oh, it's just so beautiful. I can't wait to wear it." Sheridan smiles. She is so happy. Pilar says, "I don't mean to sound superstitious, but in the old country it's considered bad luck to put the ring on your finger before you're married. And then you can never take it off." Sheridan smiles, "And I won't." Pilar smiles at Sheridan and says, "It won't be long now, Sheridan."

Walking out into a hallway at the Youth Center, Hank sees Luis seated at a desk writing and asks, "What are you doing?" Luis replies, "Whew. Working on my vows. This is like the 50th version, but I just can't seem to get it right. How do you tell the woman you love everything you're feeling in your heart?" Hank suggests, "Why don't you just try picturing Sheridan's face? You know, think about what she means to you and just put it down on paper." Luis smiles and begins to write again.

Alistair laughs. Julian asks, "Something funny, Father?" Alistair replies, ": I was just thinking about how brilliant our plan is -- putting poison on Sheridan's wedding ring. Her death will appear to be by natural causes. No one will suspect foul play, and even if someone did, it could never be traced back to us." Julian, "I'm still uneasy about this." Alistair, "It will all be over soon, Julian. In fact, things could happen even more quickly than we'd planned." Julian asks, "How do you mean?" Alistair explains, "Assuming Sheridan still has the ring with her, she may be tempted to try it on, wear it for a while. And if she does, that will be it. She'll be dead tonight."

Walking into the kitchen by herself, Sheridan looks at her ring and says to herself, "I know everyone says it's bad luck to try the ring on before the wedding. But wouldn't it be worse if it didn't fit when Luis put it on my finger? I should at least make sure. " She takes the ring out of the box and holds it over her finger imagining how it will look on her finger.

In the attic looking for a gift for the two brides to be, Tabby pulls out some wind chimes that have magical powers. She and Timmy are listening to the wind chimes and trying to figure out what they are telling them. Tabby says that the chimes are telling her that someone will be in terrible pain. Timmy asks who it is. Who is crying? Tabby finally says that it is Sheridan Crane. She then says that Sheridan is going to die.

Alistair says, "Once the ring is on Sheridan's finger and the poison seeps into her bloodstream, she'll be dead, and this will finally be over." Looking at his father, Julian cringes.
    Sitting at the kitchen table, Sheridan says, "Oh. Well, it can't hurt to see if it fits." She holds the ring poised to place on her finger.

At the Youth Center, Luis recites his vows, "You're my life. You're my whole reason for being. And from this moment on, you will never be alone. You will never be unhappy or afraid. You will always know how deeply I love you, how deeply you are loved, and no matter what, I'll always be here for you. We've both suffered painful losses. You lost your mother, and I lost my father. But together we'll build a family of our own, a family of love and support. We will be together, Sheridan, till death do us part. (Sheridan puts the ring on her finger. She smiles as she admires the look of her ring on her finger.) Now, if you were to die, then I would die, too. I couldn't live my life without you. I wouldn't be able to go on."

To be continued...
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 6

Thanks, Ann!

Smile Saturday's Bridal Shower SHUIS Summary & Pic of the Day............

Sheridan is in Tabby's kitchen while at the bridal shower that Grace is throwing for her and Theresa. Sheridan tries on her ring and smiles, “Soon Luis will put this on my finger for good. I can't wait.”

As she sits at the table, her cell phone rings. Luis replies, “Hey! It's me.” Sheridan smiles and enthusiastically says, “Luis! I didn't think I would hear from you tonight.” Sitting on the desk in the hallway of the Youth Center, Luis says, “Well, we just finished shooting some hoops and I was working on my vows for tomorrow. Thinking about my love for you made me miss you.” Sheridan sighs, “That's so sweet.” Coming out of the gym, Hank sits next to Luis on the desk, “He's got it bad, Sheridan.” Luis looks at him and signals that it is a private conversation. Hank leaves. Sheridan says, “I recognize the voice.” Getting up from the desk, Luis says, “Look, you know I was just thinking. Why don't I just come over there and we can elope?” A surprised Sheridan exclaims, “Elope? NO. I mean, what about the wedding? Ethan and Theresa?” Luis says, “I know but I just miss you so much, even if it's just one day.” In the sweetest, softest voice Sheridan says, “I miss you, too. I have a confession to make. I know it's bad luck to do before the wedding, but I couldn't resist. My ring, I tried it on. I just wanted to see if it fits. I just couldn't resist. I have it on right now.” Luis asks, “Does it fit?” Looking at the ring on her finger, Sheridan smiles, “Perfectly! It's so beautiful! I never want to take it off.” Luis smiles, “I don't believe in superstitions anyway. I think it's fine if you keep the ring on. I mean, what could possibly happen? What could go wrong?”

Theresa, Whitney, and Eve walk into the kitchen to find Sheridan sitting by herself at the table while she is talking to Luis on the phone. Theresa calls out to Sheridan. Sheridan tells Theresa that she is on the phone with Luis. Theresa looks worried as she walks over to where Sheridan is sitting, “You're wearing your wedding ring.” Sheridan smiles, “I know I'm not supposed to but I couldn't resist.” Luis asks, “Who's that? Theresa?” Sheridan replies, “Yes.” Theresa concerned, “Sheridan, you know it's bad luck to put the ring on before the wedding. Mama says that once you put it on, it has to be on forever.” Whitney stands behind Theresa as she says, “Theresa, lighten up. It's probably okay.” Theresa turns to Whitney, “But this is serious.” Sheridan says, “Look, I appreciate your concern but I'm not superstitious any more.” Hiding right outside the kitchen door, Tabby and Timmy look in to see what is happening. Tabby points to Sheridan and says, “She's wearing it...the wedding ring.” Theresa stoops down next to Sheridan and pleads, “Let's not tempt fate. It's just not a good idea.” Luis says, “Don't listen to her. She's as superstitious as they come.” Sheridan gives in, “All right. If it'll make you feel better, I'll take it off.” She takes the ring off and places it on the table. Then says, “Maybe you're right. I should wait until tomorrow.” Theresa laughs, “You can hold off one more day.” Theresa stands up and walks off with Whitney. Sheridan tells Luis, “Your sister's sweet.” Luis smiles, “Yeah, but nuts. I can't believe how seriously she takes all these wedding superstitions and when it comes to tempting fate, she over does it.” Sheridan looks a little woozy as she says, “Ohhhh!” Luis asks, “Sheridan, you still with me?” Sheridan stands and takes her time to answer, “Yes, I just feel a little sick.” Luis stands and asks, “Sick? What kind of sick?” Walking up behind Luis, Hank asks, “What's wrong? What is up?” Luis ignores him and talks to Sheridan, “Sheridan?” Speaking slowly, “It's...I'm just dizzy.” Luis asks again, “You all right?” Sheridan responds, “I don't know. It just hit me. My...my head.” Luis, “Sheridan?” Sheridan doesn't answer because she has fallen to the floor in a heap. Timmy exclaims, “She's dead! Sheridan Crane is dead! The ring killed her!” Tabby looks stunned.

Eve, Theresa and Whitney rush to Sheridan's side as she lies on the kitchen floor. Eve calls her name. Theresa asks what happened. As Eve picks up Sheridan's hand to feel her pulse, she tells Theresa that she thinks she just fainted. Timmy says, “She didn't faint. Sheridan Crane is dead, Princess.” Luis panics, “Sheridan? Sheridan, are you there? Sheridan, are you ok? Sheridan, answer me.” Luis turns to Hank and says, “Something's wrong.” Theresa picks up Sheridan's phone, “Luis, Luis?” Luis asks, “Theresa, what's going on?” Theresa tells him, “Sheridan fainted.” Luis replies, “I'm on my way!” He begins to walk off but is stopped by Theresa, “No, wait! It's ok. Dr. Russell is checking her out right now. It's gonna be ok.” Sheridan moans as she begins to come around. As Whitney and Eve help her up and to the table, Sheridan asks, “what happened?” Eve tells her that she fainted then asks if she remembers anything. Sheridan says, “I just remember feeling dizzy and a little nauseous.” Eve then asks when was the last time she ate. Sheridan replies that she doesn't know. She has been so excited about the wedding. Eve takes her pulse again and says that everything seems normal now. Sheridan says she does feel better. Eve says, “Between pre-wedding jitters and not enough nourishment, I'm not surprised that you fainted. I'm going to get you some juice to get your blood sugar up.” Sheridan thanks her. From her vantage point in the doorway, Tabby says, “It's more than pre-wedding jitters, Timmy. The chimes predicted that her wedding ring will kill her. I have to get my hands on that ring.”

With her head supported on her hands and rather groggy, Sheridan looks up, “Oh wait, I just remembered that I was on the phone with Luis. He must be so worried.” Eve hands her the glass of juice. Theresa says, “He's here.” She hands Sheridan her phone. Sheridan asks, “Luis?” Luis replies, “Sheridan, I'm coming over.” Sheridan replies, “No, it's ok. I feel fine. Dr. Russell checked me out. I hadn't eaten.” Luis says to Hank, “She's ok.” Hank pats him on the back before he walks off. Luis tells Sheridan to eat something. She says she will. Luis says, “You had me worried.” Sheridan replies, “I'm much better now...good as new.” She stands and walks to the counter which she uses for support. Luis says, “I still want to come over and check you out.” Sheridan grins, “I'll bet you do.” Luis laughs, “What's that supposed to mean?” Sheridan smiles, “You sure this isn't your way of trying to see me before the wedding?” Luis smiles, “You're right. That does have something to do with it.” Sheridan laughs, “You're bad!” Luis continues, “But I am genuinely concerned.” Sheridan tries appeasing him, “Look, I feel much better and I promise if I start to feel worse, I'll let you know. But I won't, not before the most important, most wonderful day of my life.” Tabby makes it over to the table and picks up Sheridan's ring. Eve, Theresa, and Whitney look at her rather oddly so she tells them that she wouldn't want the ring to get lost in the commotion so she will put it somewhere safe. Tabby and Timmy take the ring. They sit on the stairs and Tabby examines it. She figures out that it is lined with poison. “The chimes were right, Timmy. Sheridan's wedding ring is going to kill her.”

Alone in the kitchen, Sheridan, walks back to sit at the table as she says to Luis, “I'm much better.” Luis sits back on top of the desk, “Thank God.” Sheridan replies, “Good as new.” Luis says, “You had me worried.” Sheridan responds, “Look, enough about me.” Luis replies, “Never enough.” Sheridan asks, “How's the bachelor party going? Are you enjoying your last hours as a few man?” Luis replies, “It was great, a lot of fun but you know what?” Sheridan asks, “What?” Luis continues, “Well, no matter how much fun it is with the guys, when you're not around, it's like something is missing.” Sheridan smiles, “I feel the same way. With the bridal shower, I love being with my friends but I miss you.” Kay walks into the kitchen and asks if Sheridan has seen the phone book. She finds it, then sits at the table with Sheridan. Kay says, “I have to call that agency. The strippers I ordered should be here by now.” Luis asks in disbelief, “The what?” Kay continues, “I wonder what is taking them so long.” Luis asks, “Sheridan?” Sheridan replies, “Yes.” Luis asks, “Did I just hear strippers?” Sheridan replies, “I believe you did.” Luis again asks, “And they're coming over there right now?” Sheridan says, “I think so.” Not as happy as he was, Luis asks, “You think so?” Sheridan smiles, “Look, I know it's silly but the girls thought it would be fun.” Luis, pouting, “Fun? Yeah, that'll be great.” Sheridan says, “Listen, I better get off now and see what's going on. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I love you, Darling.” As Sheridan hangs up, she and Kay laugh. Kay says that she is sorry but Sheridan tells her that it is ok. Sheridan leaves the kitchen while Kay calls about the strippers.

At the Youth Center, as Luis hangs up he says to himself, “Strippers! I don't believe it.” Hank, Ethan and Chad walk out to the gym and seeing Luis in the hall, Hank asks, “What was that about strippers?” Ethan hopes that they didn't arrange for some exotic house call for them. Luis says, “Not for us, for the girls. They're having strippers over at their shower.” The group all laughs. Ethan asks, “Are you serious?” Luis replies, “I'm totally serious!” Ethan asks, “Strippers?” Luis, getting louder with each question, answers, “Yeah, strippers!” Hank laughs, “What's wrong? Don't tell me you guys are upset because a couple of dudes with great baby lotioned bodies are going to be taking off their clothes, flexing their muscles, and doing a sexy dance in front of your women? Are you?” Luis and Ethan look so serious and don't say a word, just look. Chad then adds, “Right! It's not like Theresa and Sheridan are gonna be turned on by these two naked, good looking guys, dancing up against them, giving them the eye.” Hank adds, “Gyrating, yeah.” The look on Luis' face is priceless. He looks more and more worried as Hank and Chad talk. Luis finally turns to Ethan and asks, “Are you thinking what I'm thinking?” Ethan looks serious, too, “Yeah.” Hank asks what they are thinking. Luis ignore him and turns to Ethan again, “Ok, here's what we're going to do.”

At Tabby's Kay tells the group that the agency said that the strippers should be there any minute. The girls all giggle and clap, including Sheridan and Theresa.

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Sunday's Sexy Stripper SHUIS Summary & Pics of the Day............

As Sheridan's and Theresa's bridal shower is going on inside Tabitha's house, Luis and Ethan arrive outside to intercept the strippers that are scheduled to entertain at the bridal shower. Ethan asks, “Are you sure they were serious?” Entering the yard, Luis throws up his hands and replies, “Nobody said, “Hey, just joking!” Ethan turns to Luis, “I can't believe they'd do that.” Luis replies, “They are!” Ethan stops, “But if we were to have strippers at our party, they'd go nuts.” Luis adds, “But they think it's cool for them!” Ethan deadpans, “It's a double standard!” Luis is so serious as he replies, “Yeah!” Then he smiles as he says, “Well, we'll show them.” The real strippers arrive. Luis and Ethan stop them as they enter the yard. Luis says, “Excuse us.” Ethan adds, “Yeah, we'd like to have a word with you guys.” Luis continues, “There's been a change of plans.” They look at each other and Luis laughs.

Luis and Ethan have changed into the strippers' Zorro costumes. The real strippers say that they hope our guys know what they are doing. It's not easy taking your clothes off for these women and the parties can get wild. Luis confidently replies, “You don't know our fiancées. They're not like that at all.” Ethan adds, “No way! Theresa will be completely embarrassed by the whole thing.” Luis corrects, “Both of them will be uncomfortable.” Ethan says, “They won't be able to turn on the music before they ask us to stop.” Luis laughs, “Yeah, we're not even going to get any of our clothes off.” The real strippers warn them, “Believe what you like, it's our experience that these women go crazy.” Luis assures them, “Not our women!” The real strippers wish them the best of luck; Luis thanks them as they leave the yard. Luis and Ethan turn to walk to the front porch. Ethan grabs Luis and turns him around, “Are you ready to do this?” Luis replies confidently, “It's going to be over before it even gets started. Come on.” Not yet moving, Ethan says, “Right.” Luis turns back to him, “Look, they're not even going to be able to handle it. You know what I'm saying, huh?” Luis does a little dance move on the way to the door where he pushes the doorbell.

Inside, Sheridan and Theresa run hand in hand to answer the door. Sheridan opens the door to see Luis leaning on the door frame in a sexy pose and in a sexy voice he says, “Ah huh?” (or something that sounded like that...LOL!), before Sheridan grabs him by his shirt and pulls him into the house saying, “It's about time you boys got here!” Theresa adds, “We're ready to get wild!” Sheridan pouts, “Oh, you look mighty hot in those clothes. Why don't you make yourselves a bit more comfortable?” Sheridan pulls Luis into the living room, followed by Ethan being led into the room by Theresa as she says, “Let's see what you're made of.” The girls all cheer when they see the “strippers”. Ethan bumps into Luis who turns around. The guys sort of cling together stunned in the middle of the room as Ethan says, “This isn't exactly what I thought it would be.” Luis looks around but is without words!

As the music plays and the girls cheer and clap, Luis and Ethan begin to dance. Some of the girls are yelling “Take it off!” and “Work it!” along with the whistles and cheering. Luis removes his gloves and throws them into the crowd, as the girls scream, followed by his cape. Then Ethan twirls around getting caught up in his cape before he manages to give it to Theresa. Sheridan turns to Theresa, “What do you say, Theresa? Should we go wild?” Theresa answers, “Well, this is our last night as single women!” Sheridan adds, “What Luis and Ethan don't know...” Theresa finishes, “They don't know!” Walking over to Luis, Sheridan says, “Come on, Boys, show us what you've got!” She begins unbuttoning Luis' shirt so she can rub her hands over his chest. Theresa does the same thing with Ethan as the guys continue to dance and look worried.

As Sheridan and Theresa dance and undress the “strippers” Luis whispers, “Hey, Ethan, what the hell is going on? I thought they were supposed to be all kind of embarrassed by the strippers.” Ethan gives us some of his wisdom, “Well, hey, look at it this way -- at least they're behaving this way with us and not with the guys that were hired.” Luis shoots back, “Well, I hate to burst your bubble, Ace, but they don't know that.”

Luis and Ethan stand back to back in the middle of the room as the girls continue to undress them. Sheridan dances erotically in front of Luis using a sash to dance up and down pulling the sash against him. Whitney yells, “Go get him, girl!” Theresa smiles, “Oh, if Luis and Ethan could see us now!” Sheridan grins, “They would never believe it. I'm not even sure I do, but I've never had so much fun in my life.” Theresa lays it on thick, “What the heck. After tomorrow, we'll be old married women, anyway.” Sheridan agrees, “Exactly. And like I said, what our men don't know won't hurt them.” She turns to the others in the room and announces, “None of you are leaving without signing a confidentiality agreement.” Whitney yells, “You got it, girlfriend!” Theresa asks, “So, Sheridan, what do we do once we get their shirts off?” Putting her finger on her lips, Sheridan thinks a second before she replies, “Let me think. Maybe their pants?” That elicits more whooping and hollering form the girls. Jessica calls out, “Show us some skin, baby, show us some skin!” Whitney shouts, “Work it, work it, work it!” The guys move to one side to get away from Sheridan and Theresa which prompts Sheridan to comment, “If I didn't know better, I would think they were shy.” Theresa says, “Well, I don't think so. Any guys who do this for a living have to be prepared for any and all requests. So get over here, you two.” Sheridan says, “Oh, no, no, no. We'll go get them.” Theresa says, “Yow!” They walk over to dance in front of the guys while rubbing their hands all over their chests, waists and legs.

Theresa asks, “Are you ready?” Sheridan pulls Luis out into the middle of the room. Theresa follows with Ethan who asks, “For what?” As she shoves him into Luis' back, Theresa answers, “You'll see.” Sheridan calls out, “All set.” As Luis looks around to figure out what is going to happen, Sheridan shouts out, “One, two, three!” Sheridan and Theresa pull the shirts off the guys backs ripping off the rest of the buttons.

The ladies all go wild cheering! Luis tries to tighten up the catch on the strings that hold his Zorro hat on. Theresa shouts, “That's what I'm talking about!” Sheridan ogles, “Very nice!” as Theresa comments, “Mine's hot!” The girls continue running their hands all over the guys now shirtless chests. Ethan turns his head to Luis and says, “I don't know how much more of this I can take.” Sounding rather angry, Luis asks, “How about we put an end to this right now.” The guys stop dancing. Sheridan comments, “You know, I am so glad you guys stopped dancing.” Theresa agrees, “Me, too. Gives me a chance to do what I want to do since you walked through that door.” Sheridan and Theresa pull their guys to them and give them some hot kisses!

The guys suddenly push the girls away so Theresa asks, “Why are you pulling away? I mean, this is a party. You're being paid to entertain us.” Sam and Grace come downstairs and enter the room. Smiling Sam asks, “What's going on down here?” Grace also asks, “I heard all the whooping and hollering. What did you guys stop for?” Theresa replies, “Mrs. Bennett, that is a very, very good question. I mean, Sheridan and I were having such a great time with these dancers, and then all of a sudden they got all shy and embarrassed.” Sheridan adds, “And the party's not over yet, is it, Theresa?” Theresa shouts, “Not by a long shot.” Sheridan and Theresa quickly make their way over to where Luis and Ethan are standing together and begin kissing them again to more whooping and hollering from the girls. Not knowing what is going on Grace is shocked at their behavior and calls out, “Theresa! Sheridan!” Luis and Ethan push Sheridan and Theresa away as Luis yells, “All right, that's it! The fun's over!” Sheridan asks, “What are you talking about?” Luis and Ethan take off their hats and masks. Luis looks so angry! Sheridan, Theresa and the others in the room look shocked!

Looking shocked, Sheridan exclaims, “Oh, my God!” Theresa says, “Ethan ...” Ethan says, “That's right. Disappointed?” Theresa walks off a few steps. Putting his shirt back on Luis says, “I cannot believe the way you were acting.” Looking guilty, Sheridan quickly asks, “What are you doing here? I thought that you were...” Luis finishes, “It is obvious what you thought. Ethan and I figured it would be funny to replace the strippers who were paid to come here tonight.” Ethan continues, “Yeah, we thought it would be funny. I mean, you and Theresa -- we thought you'd be completely embarrassed at the idea of two strange guys dancing and taking off their clothes in front of you. But I guess neither one of us knew you as well as we thought we did.” Looking disappointed Luis says, “Yeah. You can say that again.” Sheridan looks embarrassed before Hank, Chad and Miguel walk through the front door laughing. Luis reprimands, “Look, Hank, I know you have no idea what's going on here, ok, but let me just clue you in -- it's not funny.” Chad laughs, “Oh, I wouldn't exactly say that, man. It looks kind of hilarious to me.” Everyone in the room is laughing. Ethan asks, “Hey, whose side are you on, anyway?” Sam comments to Grace, “I get the feeling that we're missing something here.” As he watches Sheridan giggle, Luis asks, “How much have you had to drink?” Sheridan tries to contain her laughing, “Not a drop. That's not why we're laughing.” She places her hand on his chest. Theresa adds, “And it's not why we were falling all over you. Sheridan, should we tell them?” As Luis stands with his arms folded across his chest, Sheridan replies, “I think we'd better or we may not be getting married tomorrow. Look, Hank and Chad called us after you two had the crazy idea of replacing the professional strippers.” The truth slowly sinks in and Ethan asks, “Wait -- you knew it was us the whole time?” Luis smiles as Sheridan says, “Yep.” Theresa verifies, “We knew before you walked through the door. And you guys were so dead serious about your jobs. I mean, it was all we could do to keep ourselves from busting up.” Luis runs his hands through his hair before he holds Sheridan's hands as she says, “But, oh, what moves you two came up with.” Sheridan claps. Luis grabs some napkins on the table and throws them into the air before he walks over to Sam for a pat on the back, as he says, “You've been had, buddy.”

Walking up to Ethan and Luis, Charity says, “Excuse me, boys.” Luis says, “Yes?” Charity says, “We didn't even get to give you our tips.” Kay adds, “Yeah. Here's a dollar.” Luis pulls the Zorro hat down on her head and the girls laugh. Ethan then asks, “Hey, where are our clothes?” Luis jokingly replies, “They're in the car, Fool.” Ethan says, “Let's go.” Standing with Theresa, Sheridan shouts, “Hurry back.” Theresa adds, “The show's not over yet!”

Sheridan and Theresa stand in the middle of the room facing each other holding hands. Luis stands behind Sheridan with his arms around her as she says, “Theresa and I would like to thank all of you for the most wonderful shower we could've ever imagined.” Theresa adds, “We will never forget it.”

Sam grins, “Oh, yeah.” Grace agrees, “Well, me, neither. But don't you think it's time you two brides-to-be started getting some beauty sleep?” Luis kisses Sheridan as Theresa says, “Oh, you're right. It is getting late.” Ethan says, “I'll drive you home.” Theresa says, “Ok. As long as you're gone before midnight. I mean, it is bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding.” Ethan promises, “I'll be long gone by midnight. Wait, I can't stay at Sheridan's tonight. I'll just get in the way of all the wedding preparations.” Hank steps up and offers, “Don't worry, man. You can crash at my place.” Ethan smiles, “Oh, great. I'll take you up on that.” Holding hands as they walk away from the group Sheridan informs Luis, “You don't need to see me home. I'll be fine.” Luis pouts, “Well, we got things to talk about, you know?” Sheridan smiles, “I think I have a pretty good idea what you want to TALK about and we can TALK tomorrow night.” Luis sighs, “Awww...”

At the door as she leaves, Sheridan tells Grace, “Thanks again for such a wonderful shower.” Grace smiles, “You are very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. See you tomorrow.” Sheridan replies, “See you tomorrow.”

Video clips to go with this episode......
    Part ONE.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcqeQijvQIE

Part TWO.......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajyd27AV6H0

To be continued...
    Ann

Thanks, Ann!

Smile Monday's Most Sensual SHUIS Summary & Pics of the Day............

At her cottage, Sheridan comes out of the bathroom dressed in her beautiful nightgown. She walks to her vanity table and picks up a picture of her and Luis hugging it to her chest as she walks to the bed. Leaning over to place the picture on her bed table, she picks up the clock. As she slides into bed with a big smile on her face she says, “It's my wedding day. From now on my life is going to be so perfect, no one can do anything to spoil it.” Sheridan gazes at her wedding dress on display on the other side of her bed.

In the living room, an intruder opens the window and slips inside. Once inside he walks toward the bedroom. Watching the scene in the reflecting pool below the Crane mansion, Timmy yells, “Sheridan, watch out!” Tabitha says, “Quiet, Timmy. Sheridan can't hear you, anyway. Let's just watch and see what happens.”

In her bedroom, Sheridan is so excited that she is beaming as she gazes upon her wedding dress, “It's really happening. I'm really going to marry Luis tomorrow. No, today.” Her dress is displayed next to the mirror which enables Sheridan to see her door opening in the mirror. She calls out, “Who's there?” When no one answers, she says, “Oh, my God! 9-1 ...” As the phone is pulled out of her hands she screams!

In the library, Julian is watching a slide show of Sheridan when she was a toddler and little girl, he says, “Oh. Look at you, Sheridan. So young and innocent. So naive. You haven't changed. Damn it! Why did you force me to do it? You think I wanted to kill my own sister? If you had just done what you were told and stayed away from Luis -- now it's too late. Tomorrow you will die.”

As the phone is pulled from her hands Sheridan screams for help, “No! Help!” She jumps off her bed and runs to the window. Luis turns on the light and yells, “Sheridan -- Sheridan, it's me. It's just me.” He is standing next to her bed with a single long stemmed red rose. Sheridan stops as she is about to climb out the window. She turns back to Luis, “Oh, my God. You scared me half to death! I thought you were like a burglar or rapist or something.” She grabs her robe and puts it on as she walks to the living room. Luis asks, “What?” As he follows Sheridan with that puppy dog look on his face, he pleads, “Sheridan, I'm sorry. I thought you'd be asleep. I just wanted to leave you this.” Sheridan turns around to face him and sees the red rose he brought which is their flower, the symbol he always uses for their love. She can't help but melt and give him her beautiful smile.

Luis continues, “So i was going to put it on the pillow next to yours where I usually sleep, and that way, when you woke up, you'd remember how much I love you. Don't be mad.” Sheridan smiles, “You are so sweet. How can I be mad when you're this romantic? I love you.” She throws her arms around his neck and hugs him close. Luis replies, “I love you, too, Mrs. Almost-Lopez Fitzgerald.” Sheridan melts, “Oh, that sounds wonderful. Wait, you have to go. I don't want anything to jinx this wedding. It's bad luck for us to see each other before the ceremony.” She walks to the other side of the room but Luis follows. Luis reminds her, “There's no such thing as bad luck with us, ok? Our relationship is going to be blessed. Everything is going to be perfect.” As he stands behind her, he kisses her neck and shoulders and enfolds her in his arms.

Lying on the couch in the library Julian says, “Huh? Must've dozed off.” He looks at the slide of Sheridan that is still on the screen. “Poor Sheridan. Would it have been so difficult to fall in love with someone else? That's all you had to do. There are so many men out there -- better men than Lopez Fitzgerald. Why couldn't you just forget about Luis so you could live? You're forcing me to kill you, you know. Hiding behind the liquor cabinet, Timmy says, “What kind of brother are you to kill your own sister?” Julian sits up and laughs, “This is interesting. I haven't heard my conscience in years. Where have you been?” Timmy asks, “How could you do such a thing?” Julian replies, “Go away. I don't need you to tell me I'm a wretch. I feel wretched enough. Doesn't matter what you say. Nothing's going to change. I can't -- I can't do anything to stop father's plan. In a few hours, Sheridan will die.”

Standing face to face in the living room, Luis is trying to kiss Sheridan while rubbing his hands up and down her arms. Finding it harder and harder to resist his advances, Sheridan says, “You know where this will lead if we don't stop right now.” A confident Luis replies, “Yeah, I know.” Sheridan sighs, “Look, it's bad enough that we're already breaking tradition by you being here. We don't need to break another one by making love before our wedding.” Luis responds, “Hey, hey, hey. You know I'm all about tradition. But I think this is one that could use some change.” Sheridan sighs, “Oh, Luis ...” Luis reluctantly says, “Ok. I guess I should be going.” Sheridan replies, “Yes. You should.” She leans in to kiss him. Sheridan places her hand on his chest, “You're not leaving.” Luis says, “Well, can't make my feet move.” Sheridan gives a little laugh, “This is not good.” Luis kisses her again. “I got an idea. Why don't we dance? Huh?” He goes to put on some much while Sheridan asks, “Dance?” Luis replies, “Yeah. I figure if we dance, then maybe I can work off some of this nervous energy and ...” Luis moves one of the chairs. Sitting on the arm of the blue chair, Sheridan hears the tango music begin to play and questions, “A tango? This is definitely not a good idea.” Luis moves across the room and pulls Sheridan out onto the floor, “Oh, come on. It's just a dance.” Sheridan, “Not the way you dance. We are playing with fire here.” Luis whispers, “I know.” They begin dancing the most sensual tango to date. WOW!

Shuis continue to tango. After one sensual move, Luis lets go of Sheridan's hand and takes his shirt off which makes Sheridan ask, “Oh, what are you doing?”

Luis replies, “Nothing. Just a little warm in here.” Sheridan give her little laugh, “Oh, that's all?” Luis moves to stand in front of Sheridan again. In a sexy deep voice he says, “Well, there's warm, and then there's warm.” He unties her robe, takes it off and tosses it behind his back and over the chair. As the dance resumes, Sheridan sighs, “Oh, Luis. We said we would not make love until our wedding night.” Luis disagrees, “Oh, you said that, not me.” Sheridan accuses, “You are doing this on purpose. You know how you make me feel.” Luis whispers, “I know how to make you feel better.” They tango out of the living room.

As they tango into the bedroom, Luis continues to kiss Sheridan's cheek and shoulders every chance he gets. Sheridan sighs, “Luis, this is a mistake. You shouldn't have snuck in here before our wedding. We shouldn't be dancing like this...and we shouldn't even think of making love right now.” Luis whispers, “Yeah. It's a mistake I'm willing to make.” He kisses her shoulders again.

Sheridan sighs as they dance next to the bed where Luis gives her a little push and she falls on the bed as he crawls up the bed on top of her to give her one of those heart-stopping kisses.

(The way they danced and the way they were kissing in these scenes was undoubtedly the most sensual scenes on Passions! They were so HOT!)

Lying in bed, Luis continues to kiss Sheridan in an effort to convince her to make love now. Sheridan giggles and pushes Luis away, “No, Luis, I'm not sure we should do this. I didn't want to make love the night before our wedding.” She sits up and moves back toward the headboard. Kneeling on the bed, Luis looks at the clock that Sheridan dropped on the bed earlier and announces, “It's after midnight so technically it's the day of our wedding. So...” He leans forward to kiss her again.

She laughs but says, “No, Luis. I wanted our wedding night to be extra special.” Luis replies, “It will be. It's just a taste of things to come, you know.” He crawls forward to spread kisses along her cheek and neck. She is having such a hard time resisting his advances, “Still...” He continues the assault on her neck until she says, “No, no, the groom is not supposed to see the bride on the wedding day until the actual ceremony.” Luis replies, “Yeah, well, I know another tradition. If a couple is together on their wedding day for a few hours and they don't make love, then they might go through their whole marriage without being together once.” Sheridan look thoughtful then smiles as she taps Luis on his chest, “You're just making that up.” Luis grins, “Maybe. I don't know.” They both laugh. Luis continues, “I don't want to take any chances.” Sheridan smiles, “Oh, there's a surprise!” Luis replies, “No, seriously, I'm going to be married to you for a long, long, long time and I don't think I could stand going night after night after night without making love to you.” Sheridan looks into his eyes and so seriously says, “You're right. For the sake of our marriage, we should make love right this red hot second!” She smiles as does Luis who agrees, “Oh, red hot!” They kiss!

To be continued...
    Ann

Thanks, Ann. Sensual couple!

Smile Tuesday's Totally Amazing SHUIS Summary & Pics of the Day......

Sheridan and Luis are in bed basking in the afterglow of their pre-wedding love making. Luis is facing the table that holds their rings and Sheridan is snuggled up behind him with her head resting on his head and her arms around him with her hands on his chest. Luis softly says, “That was incredible! (Sheridan murmurs her agreement.) I’m so glad you talked me into not waiting till after the wedding.” Luis grins as Sheridan raises her head, “Me!” They both laugh.

Sheridan rests her head against Luis again as he says, “Seriously, making love to you just keeps getting better and better. That time was ………um…….amazing.” In such a sweet voice Sheridan tells Luis, “I felt it, too. (She kisses his head.) So different…..such intensity to it.” Luis turns over to lie on his back, “You know, it was like……” Searching for the right words to describe it and with such a soft but sexy voice he continues, “It was just like we couldn’t get enough of each other.” Luis moves his arm to hold Sheridan against his chest while she runs her hand over his chest as she says so dreamily, “It was almost as if we felt we were making love for the last time.” Luis picks up her hand from his chest, brings it to his chest, and kisses it before he says, “Well, we were making love for the last time.” Sheridan gives him a questioning look.

Looking into Luis’ eyes, Sheridan asks, “What do you mean this is the last time we’re going to make love?” Luis runs his hands down her arms and plays with her hand on his chest while he answers, “I mean the last time we make love as single people. The next time after we’re married we are going to be making love as husband and wife for the rest of our lives.” Sheridan moans, “Ummmmm………..husband and wife! I love the sound of that! Everything about being married to you sounds wonderful!” Luis runs his hand down her arm, “Ditto that.” Sheridan enthusiastically squeals, “I can’t believe we’re getting married today! I can’t wait!” She is so excited. Luis looks across the room as he says, “I can’t wait to see you in your wedding gown. You are going to be the most beautiful bride ever!” Sheridan turns to look at her dress on its stand and cries, “Oh, Luis, no! It is bad luck for the groom to see the bride’s gown before the ceremony.” Luis smiles, “It’s too late now! We’ve already broken tradition.” He kisses her hand again before he continues, “We saw each other on the day of our wedding before our wedding.” Sheridan interjects, “We did more than see each other! We made love!” Luis laughs, “I know. Yeah!” Sheridan pouts and tries to hush him, “We don’t want to give the fates any more ammo than they already have. They could turn on us with a vengeance.” They kiss.

Watching Shuis from her vantage point under the Crane mansion in the reflecting pool, Tabby says that the fates are the least of Sheridan’s worries. It is her fiendish father and spineless brother that turned on her with a vengeance.

Now dressed in his boxers, Luis walks into the bedroom carrying a tray of food. Now wearing her celery green robe, Sheridan stands looking out the window at the night sky. Luis comments, “Sun should be coming up soon. I thought we could watch dawn break together.” Sheridan turns from the window, “The dawn of our wedding day!” Luis places the tray on the bed and looks up to see Sheridan’s upset face, “Are you ok?"

Sheridan stands with her arms folder over her chest as she rubs her arms, “I just got this chill like someone was just walking over my grave.”

Luis walks past Sheridan and closes the window as he says, “There’s a cool breeze outside. That’s the chill you felt pass through you.” He stands behind her as he rubs his hands down her arms. Sheridan turns her head toward him and gives him a small smile as she replies, “Yeah, I guess.” Turning Sheridan around to face him, Luis smiles, “Hey, Sheridan! Today is a wonderful day!” Sheridan’s smile is so bright, “Our wedding day!” Luis grins as he continues, “We’re getting married in a few hours. Everything’s going to be perfect. No bad luck is going to come to us.” Sheridan nods yes before Luis kisses her. She smiles so sweetly and nods again. Sheridan has the most beautiful smile!

In her bedroom, looking a little uneasy and unsettled, Sheridan looks at the wedding dress, then at her finger with her engagement ring before Luis comes from the bathroom behind her buttoning his shirt. He puts his hands on Sheridan's arms, “Hey. You still feeling uneasy?” Sheridan replies, “A little. I can't explain it. I just -- I had this chill go through me, like something bad was going to happen.” Turning her around so he can see her beautiful face, Luis says, “Well, I know exactly what's wrong with you.” Sheridan smiles up into his face, “Is that so, Dr. Lopez-Fitzgerald?” Luis holds her hands and smiles, “Absolutely. It's our wedding day. It's normal to get a case of the jitters.” Sheridan wants to believe this, “Do you really think that's it?” Luis smiles, “Definitely. Sheridan, today is the beginning of the rest of our lives. Once I slip that ring on your finger, you're going to be my wife. (He touches her finger.) From that moment on, every breath I take will be for you.” Sheridan answers, “Still, I'm just afraid to be this happy. Whenever I've been this happy in the past, something always took it away.” Luis smiles, “Yeah? Well, those days are over. We're going to be happy for the rest of our lives. There is nothing that Julian or Alistair can do to change that.” Sheridan smiles at Luis, too.

Standing at the open door looking outside, Sheridan smiles and sighs, “You're going to think I'm crazy for saying this, but part of me is still hoping that my father and brother would come to the church and give us their blessing.”

Luis walks up behind her and puts his arms around her. As he enfolds her in his arms and hugs tightly, Luis replies, “I don't think you're crazy. I know how much you always wanted your family's love and approval. But from this day on, I'm going to be your family, and I will always be there for you.” Sheridan lays her head back against his chest, “Oh, I'm sure of that, just as I'm sure Julian and Alistair can't do anything to hurt us again.” Luis smiles, “Good. Does that mean you're feeling better?” Sheridan smiles, “Mm-hmm. You always know how to make me feel better.” Luis sighs, “Well, I hate to leave you, but I got to get ready for the big day.” He walks over to the bedside table that holds the wedding rings and picks them up, “I'm going to take the rings, give them to Hank. It's his job as best man to hold them till the ceremony.” Sheridan quickly reaches his side, “Oh, no, no, no. I am not letting those out of my sight. Those rings signify our destiny. Come on, hand them over.” As Sheridan reaches for the rings, Luis hold them just out of her reach as he teases, “Uh-uh.” Sheridan reaches for them again, “Oh, come on, give them -- give them to me.” Luis teases, “Yes, dear. I better get used to saying that, seeing as I'm going to be married soon.”

As she pulls her ring from its box, Sheridan says, “Very funny. "Till death do us part." Do you really mean those words?” She smile and looks up into Luis' eyes, He smiles and replies, “From the bottom of my heart.” He bends down and kisses Sheridan.

As Sheridan holds onto the wedding ring boxes, she smooths the skirt on her wedding dress. She looks up as Luis receives a phone call. Sam calls Luis, “Hey, Luis. Yeah, this is Sam. Look, I need your help. I need you to come over to the B&B right away.” Luis, “Sure, Sam. I'm on my way.” As Sheridan walks toward Luis, she asks, “What was that all about?” Luis replies, “That was Sam. He wants me to come down to the B&B, and it sounds important, so ...” Sheridan smiles, “Oh. Careful. I don't want you missing your own wedding.” Luis replies, “Come on. I wouldn't miss it for the world. In fact, the next time I see you, it'll be when you walk down that aisle.” A smiling Sheridan can't contain her excitement, “I can't wait to see you waiting for me at the altar.” Luis bends down and kisses Sheridan again before he leaves.

Luis arrives at the B&B as quickly as he can. Sam explains what is going on and asks Luis to take David to the station and book him. Luis says he has just enough time to take him to the station. Sam realizes that it is Luis' wedding day and apologizes for calling him in when he must have so much to do to get ready for the wedding. Luis answers, “Look, actually, all I have to do is go home and put on my tux, go down to the church, wait for Sheridan to arrive at the altar, and then slip a ring on the finger of the woman I love. Bang.” After some well wishes from both Sam and Grace, Luis cuffs David, reads him his rights and heads to the police station.

As “Imagine” plays, Sheridan holds her wedding dress in front of her and looks in the mirror. She smiles, “I have been dreaming of this day since I was a little girl. Now it's finally here. I've been so afraid that Julian and Alistair would try and stop me from marrying Luis. Well, they tried, but there's nothing that they can do now because this is going to be the most beautiful double wedding ever.”

Sheridan picks up her wedding ring and holds it between her fingers as she dreamily says, “Oh, Luis. I can't wait until you place this on my finger. I will love you until death do us part.”

To be continued...
    Ann