Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 6

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 6

Thanks, Ann. Great picture!

Smile Monday's Mock SHUIS Summary and Picture of the Day.. .......

From his car, Luis calls the station, “This is Lopez Fitzgerald. Look, I'm starting a stakeout and this could be an all-nighter, so I’ll be cutting off communication. Don't want these perps to know I’m out here. Over and out.” Sipping his coffee for the long wait he says to himself, “This could be a long one. Just hope it pays off.”

In her car on the way to DeeDee's house, Sheridan talks to herself, “I still can't believe it. Not only did Luis cheat on me, but he's got a violent streak. How could I have been so wrong about the man I love? It's like Luis is two different people.” She looks very upset.

At DeeDee's house, FauxLuis asks, “Huh? Is this damn mask on straight?” Julian replies, “Oh. Not only are you the mirror image of Luis, but you can alter your voice to sound exactly like his. Well, if you and Deedee are as convincing in combat as you are in the sack, round two of our plan should play out perfectly.” Rebecca says, “Yes, Sheridan should be here any minute to confront Luis.” She picks up her bag as she and DeeDee move across the room to apply make-up to make it look like DeeDee has bruises on her face from Luis beating her. Julian agrees that Sheridan should be there shortly. Rebecca nods, “What a show that promises to be.” Julian agrees, “An ugly, unthinkable scene that Sheridan will not soon forget. By the time my sister leaves here tonight, she must have no doubts that Luis' love for her was a ruse to trick her into marriage so that, once part of the crane family, he could avenge his father's disappearance from the inside. She must be convinced that you, Luis, are a lying, two-timing pig with a violent streak, and you, DeeDee, are the (overused derogatory adjective) yet abused victim of his heinousness.” FauxLuis looks at Julian and says, “Yeah, well, you know, Mr. Crane, we've been rehearsing what we're going to go and what we're going to say.” DeeDee agrees, “Yeah, we've got it all down pat.” Julian is pleased, “This is just excellent. Ah, now for a few last-minute touches. Julian laughs and starts throwing things around the room to make it look like there had been a fight. FauxLuis watches with that toothpick between his lips and decides to join in. He throws one bottle on the floor and grins. Julian sees him and says, “Give me five.” They do a high five before Julian gets back to work. When he finishes, he turns to look at Rebecca's handiwork and says, “Oh, yes. Well -- oh, yes, bruises. Very nice touch. I still want Luis to slap Deedee in front of Sheridan.”

Rebecca scolds, “Oh, Julian, is that really necessary?” Julian: Oh, absolutely. It's one thing for Sheridan to see Deedee's battered face, but to actually witness Luis strike a woman will leave an indelible impression on my sister. She'll have no way of denying that it was her loving Luis who let his trollop have it. And since the real Luis is conveniently alone on a stakeout, he won't be able to give Sheridan an alibi.” Rebecca asks, “Well, what if Luis radios the station house, huh, and gets some cop that isn't on the take like Packer was?” As FauxLuis hangs on Julian's every word and grins as he listens to him say, “Well, having been on the police review board, I know that cops turn their radios off during a stakeout so as not to alert those under surveillance. You see, this time there will be no loose ends for Luis to use to raise doubts with Sheridan. When she leaves here tonight, her image of Luis will be shattered for good, her relationship with him destroyed, and there's not a snowball's chance in hell of them Ever getting back together again.” FauxLuis grins.

Coming back into the living room with a bottle, Julian orders, “All right, here, take a swig of this cactus juice. Your rage will be more convincing if Sheridan smells booze on your breath.” FauxLuis takes a swig and grins, “For what you're paying us, we'll do whatever you want.” Julian, “That's good to hear. I cannot stress how important this is. Luis and Sheridan's relationship poses enormous danger to my family -- a danger that must be eliminated. Rebecca's voice, “I wonder what Julian means.” She stands from where she has been seated on the couch with DeeDee and asks, “Uh, Julian? Could I have a word with you?” Julian, “Well -- oh, God, Sheridan! I know that the Luis mask is a perfect likeness, but I'm loathe to take any chance. All right, now, now, make this look real. When Sheridan leaves here, she must be devastated. This is it. Places, Everyone.”

Sheridan walks up to the front door and stands on the porch of the set up house, “Hello?” Inside Julian says, “Show time.” He and Rebecca hide in the closet. Sheridan calls out, “Is anyone home? This is Sheridan Crane.” She hears DeeDee crying. Sheridan thinks, “I have to help them.” Sheridan opens the door and enters the darkened room. DeeDee cries, “You -- you shouldn't have come. Just leave while you can.” Sheridan walks toward DeeDee, “Oh, God. This place. Your face.” DeeDee gulps in air, “I told you Luis was out of his mind. He went totally ballistic when he caught me on the phone earlier.” In the closet, Rebecca says, “So far so good.” Deedee: Luis said it's all my fault, that I’ve ruined everything. First he came after my place. And then he came after me.” Sheridan walks up behind her, “This is your house?” DeeDee shrugs, “Yeah, what's left of it.” Sheridan looks skeptical, “No, when Luis and I came by earlier, an old lady answered the door and she said that this was her house.” DeeDee, “Yeah. Yeah, Luis caught her the other day jaywalking. He threatened to throw her in jail if she wouldn't stay here and act like this was her house so you'd doubt the truth. This is all just part of his big plan to get back at the cranes. He hates your family, Sheridan, and he's using you to get to them.” Sheridan says quietly, “You're not the first person to say that. But this -- I mean, for Luis to do this to you, to your home -- I can't believe it. It's like he's two different people.” In the closet Julian quips, “You got that right.” DeeDee lies, “Oh, yeah, that Luis, yeah, he's a world-class liar. He will say or do anything to get what he wants. And you? Oh, yes, you, you're the biggest prize of all. And to get so close without scoring. It just threw him over big time.” Sheridan is outraged, “That's it. Where is he now?” DeeDee, “No! No, you can't! You can't confront Luis. If he sees you here, he'll kill me! He will kill me.” FauxLuis puts his head out the bedroom door as Julian looks out the closet down the hall, “Get ready. That's your cue.”

DeeDee pleads, “Please don't confront Luis! I would hate to see you end up like me.” Sheridan assures her, “Oh, trust me, that is not going to happen.” A door slams as DeeDee fearfully tells Sheridan, “Oh! He's back. Look, if you're not going to leave, you got to hide. Please hide. Shh, shh, shh, shh.” Sheridan hides in a little corner next to the fireplace near a door. FauxLuis walks into the living room, “What the hell is going on in here, huh?” DeeDee quickly says, “Luis, you're back.” FauxLuis takes a swig from his bottle, “Hmm?” DeeDee, “No! Oh, don't!” FauxLuis, “I asked you a question!” DeeDee, “Oh, I'm sorry! Luis, don't! Please, please don't do that, Luis! Don't do that. No, please.”

FauxLuis asks again, “What's all the damn noise? I thought I heard voices out here!” DeeDee, “I was just talking to myself, that's all.” FauxLuis, “You useless (overused derogatory adjective) . You know, you and your big mouth, you caused me enough trouble already.” DeeDee, “I'm sorry! I'm sorry.” FauxLuis, “Sorry? Why don't you just save the apologies, all right, because Everything that happened is your damn fault. It's all your fault! You know, you've ruined everything for me. You've ruined everything for me. I spent almost one year getting Sheridan on board with my plan to marry me, and you messed it all up.” DeeDee says, “I didn't mean to, Luis. I really didn't mean to.” They argue back and forth until FauxLuis finally slaps DeeDee. Sheridan has had enough and steps out from her hiding place, “Stop it, Luis! Stop it right now!”

FauxLuis looks at her and asks, “Sheridan, what the hell are you doing here?” Sheridan returns his question, “No, Luis, the question is, what are you doing here?” Inside the closet, Julian says, “The main event is starting. We can't miss it.” FauxLuis, “Sheridan, honey, come on.” Sheridan, “Don't "honey" me!” FauxLuis, “This isn't what you think.” Sheridan angrily says, “I overheard everything, you lying bastard! You have been using me for over a year. I was just your ticket into the Crane family, nothing more!” FauxLuis, “Yeah, you're right. You caught me. There's no way I can lie my way out of this, is there?” Sheridan, “No, there isn't!” FauxLuis, “Oh, well. First time for everything. Man. You know, up until now, I could sweet-talk my way out of anything. You were so gullible. So desperate to be loved by a man, you'd believe anything I’d say. Well, now you know the truth. I was only using you. I never loved you. I was just using you to get to your family. And you fell for it. You fell for it hook, line, and sinker.” He takes a swig from his bottle. Sheridan looks so hurt and angry, “: I can't believe it. I can't believe what I’m seeing. I see you with my own two eyes and it's you. It's really you.” Inside the closet, Rebecca says, “I hope Sheridan doesn't get close enough to see that he's wearing a mask.” Julian informs her, “She won’t. I told the impostor to slap Sheridan if she gets within range. Better to be slapped than to end up dead, which is precisely what will happen if we don't break Sheridan and Luis apart.” FauxLuis, “Yeah. Yeah, it's me, Sheridan. I'm the real Luis. I'm the man that you love with your heart and soul, hmm?” He takes another swig from his bottle.

FauxLuis taunts, “So, Sheridan, you must feel pretty stupid. A high-class, well-educated deb like you, suckered -- not just once but twice for a regular joe like me. Of course, now you're on to me, thanks to big mouth over here. I'm not going to get the revenge that I wanted on your family. But at least I don't have to pretend like I'm in love with you anymore.” Sheridan raises her voice, “You make me sick.” Rebecca whispers, “This is it. There is no way Sheridan will ever take Luis back now.” Julian smiles, “We did it. We broke them up for good.” FauxLuis taunts, “Ooh. I make you sick? Let me tell you something, babe -- it just about made me sick to have to make love with you. "Oh, Luis!" What a joke. The best sex I ever had. What a fool you were for buying it. Now, come to think of it, Sheridan, that's all you are. You're a stupid, gullible fool.” Sheridan yells in his face, “No more. Not when it comes to you. I never want to see your filthy, disgusting face ever again!” Sheridan walks to the front door. She opens it to see the real Luis. Sheridan and Luis touch each other's hands as Luis walks past her into the room. DeeDee and FauxLuis look quite shocked. FauxLuis puts his hands to his neck.

To be continued......................

No screen caps for this episode but here is a picture of Galen as he looked playing FauxLuis in his "wife-beater". This pic is of Galen in People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People his first year on the show.

This is one of the first times McKenzie appeared in SOW's FYI. She looks so beautiful in this picture.
    Ann

Thanks, Ann. Great pictures and summary!

Smile Tuesday's Trap-Setting SHUIS Summary and Picture of the Day.......

Standing at the door of DeeDee's house and looking back and forth from Luis to FauxLuis, Sheridan exclaims, “I can't believe it. There are two Luises.” As Luis stares at his double he says, “Not for long.” In the closet, Julian is shocked, “What is the real Luis doing here? He was supposed to be on a stakeout!” Rebecca, “Oh, forget why he's here. What matters is that our whole plan is ruined. Look, Sheridan was supposed to see the fake Luis hit DeeDee and she was going to be so disgusted that she would never want to see Luis again. Now our last, best chance to split them up is a bust.” Julian whispers, “But forget about our plan being a bust. If Luis finds us here, he'll tear us apart for setting him up.” Rebecca says, “Well, I'm not worried. The real Luis would never hit a lady.” Julian, “Hmm, yes, yet. He sounds angry enough to murder both of us, instead.”

Standing behind Luis, Sheridan exclaims, “I did see Luis making love to another woman, only it wasn't Luis.” Luis agrees, “No, it was my double here. All right, I want some answers and I want them now! How did you get my face? Why are you doing this? What are you after?” DeeDee moves to stand behind the impostor who says, “No comment.” Luis yells, “What the hell kind of people are you? Why would you do this? Why would you hurt Sheridan, hurt me, my reputation?” FauxLuis jokes, “Not a lot to do in Harmony, you know? Pass the time.” Luis points toward the impostor, “Yeah. Wait, that's right. Oh, this has been going on for over a year now. Sheridan heard you down at the wharf! You were impersonating me on a phone. You said you were just using her, using her to get to her family.” FauxLuis places his bottle on the mantle and says, “ Hey, man, I don't know what you're talking about.” Luis yells, “The hell you don't! Sheridan saw you on the wharf that night, the same way that she saw you in bed with her. The thing is -- thing is you weren't in charge of this. No, there's no way. See, this whole set-up, this was way too complicated. There's no way that you had the money or the backup. There's no way that you could've set this up all by yourself.” FauxLuis says, “Like I said, no comment.” Luis tries again, “What about motive? What reason could you possibly have for wrecking our lives or ruining our happiness? You don't even know us. No, see -- it wasn't you. Wasn't you at all. I know who it is. Yeah. We both do. You came close to costing me the most important thing in my life -- Sheridan. You see, I love her more than I love my life. For that you're going to pay. I'm going to make you pay.” Luis shoves the impostor. Hiding in the closet, Rebecca says, “Oh. Luis is out for blood.” Julian whines, “And I bleed so easily.” Sheridan yells, “Luis, wait! Don't do something you'll regret.” Luis turns to Sheridan and says, “Sheridan, look, don't worry, all right? I'm completely under control. Just something I need to do.” Luis turns around and punches the impostor knocking him out. He falls to the floor next to the fireplace. Luis says, “Now watch me disappear.” As Sheridan watches, Luis pulls the mask off the impostor” Sheridan is amazed, “My God. It's like "mission: Impossible," only this is real.” Luis walks toward Sheridan with the mask in his hand, “Would you look at this. Look, this thing. It must've cost a fortune. This is only a small detail in an incredibly elaborate scheme that Julian and Alistair cooked up. Sheridan, I'm going to prove that Julian and Alistair did this to come between us. When I do, I'm going to make them pay. As God as my witness, I'm going to make them pay.”

Luis says, “Look at this. Look at the detail. It's no wonder you swore it was me you saw with her.” Sheridan. “Still, I’m sorry for ever doubting you, for even thinking that you could do such a thing.” Luis, “No, come on, don't blame yourself. I mean, between this and that scum imitating my voice, how could you not believe what your eyes and ears were telling you.” Sheridan, “I didn't believe it. I knew in my heart that you loved me. At the core of my being, I knew that it couldn't have been you.” Luis turns back to Sheridan, “So glad you trust me enough to set this trap.” In the closet, Rebecca says, “Why that sneak! Your own sister, plotting and scheming behind our backs. You just can't trust anyone these days.” (LOL! Some nerve of anyone plotting behind Rebecca's back, even if she was doing the same thing first!) Sheridan smiles and hits Luis on the arm with her purse, “So why'd you wait so long to come in?” Luis replies, “Just wanted to make sure I gave those creeps enough rope to hang themselves.” From his hiding place, Julian rants, “Bloody hell! We thought we were setting Luis and Sheridan up, when they were setting us up. Damn that cop! He knew we'd do something to erase any doubt that Sheridan had about what she'd seen here. He led us into a trap.” Rebecca, “Well, what do we do now?” Julian, “We have to find a way to get out of here and then flee the country before Luis catches us. If we don't and he finds out we're behind this charade, we'll spend the rest of our lives in traction, our bodies beaten and broken like two living piñatas.” Luis turns back to FauxLuis and DeeDee and says, “All right, you two. I want the whole story, start to finish. Then I’m going to decide whether I let you live or die.” DeeDee stands.

Luis to FauxLuis and DeeDee, “I know you were hired to break us up, ok? And I know who hired you. Just want to hear you say their names out loud. Come on, fess up. Alistair and Julian Crane!” In his hiding place in the closet, Julian says, “We're doomed.” Rebecca suggests, “Maybe we should make a run for it while Sheridan and Luis grill DeeDee and what's-his-name.” Julian disagrees, “No, it's too risky to slink out now. Our best hope is to wait for any diversion that comes along. Hopefully, things will heat up if our players stonewall Luis.” Luis yells, “Come on, out with it! Admit who hired you!” Getting to his feet, FauxLuis says, “You can think the Cranes were behind this set-up. But if you think I’m going to confirm it, think again. The Cranes are the most powerful family in the whole world. Your threat to kill me is nothing compared to what the Cranes would do if I fingered them.” Julian, “Huh. No fool, our impostor. He knows the power of la familia Crane.” Rebecca, “Yeah, well, I wish you had power enough to get us out of this closet before they find us.” Luis yells again, “Damn it, just admit it! Just admit who hired you!” Sheridan says, “Forget it, Luis. We proved that it wasn't you who betrayed me. Not that we had to. I knew it wasn't in you to do that to me.” Luis goes to stand by her, “Sheridan, I just want to prove to you that your father and Julian are behind this because they're never going to change. They're never going to change who they are. There's a reason that I protect you from your own damn family.” DeeDee admits, “I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I just needed the money.” FauxLuis tells her to shut up, then slaps her! Luis grabs the impostor's arms and holds him back, “Hey! You listen to me. Hey, you listen to me -- a man never hits a woman. You got that? Huh?” DeeDee goes to stand next to Sheridan and says, “Yeah, going off on me is not going to shut me up! What we did to these two people -- it was horrible. They really love each other and they deserve to be together and happy forever! FauxLuis, “If you rat on who was behind this, they'll make you wish you'd never been born. Like your life isn't miserable enough already.” DeeDee thinks it over, “You're right. If they could do this to them, then God only knows what they'll do to me.” Still holding the impostor's arm behind his back, Luis tells her, “No, you just go ahead, all right? Sheridan and I will protect you. You just -- you just tell us what we already know -- that this whole scheme was an attempt by Julian and Alistair to break up me and Sheridan, huh?” Julian whispers, “If that (overused derogatory adjective) -for-hire fingers us, we're doomed.” Luis demands, “You were hired to do a job. Now tell me who hired you. Come on!” Sheridan begs, “Please! Do the right thing.”

As she walks away from Sheridan, DeeDee says, “I'm sorry. I have a family -- my mom and my sister. And if I say who hired us and they come after them to get to me, I can't live with myself. I can't take a chance.” Luis swears, “Damn it.” Sheridan assures, “Luis, it's ok. We both know my father and brother are behind this.” Luis walks back to Sheridan's side, “Yeah, but I just wanted to prove it. If Julian was here, I'd rip the truth out of him. Not even he's stupid enough to be here while his little scam plays out.” FauxLuis, “You people got nothing on us and you know it. Yeah, we tried to break you up this time, but what you said about me being you on the wharf before? Never happened.” Luis, “What?” FauxLuis,”You heard me. I never wore that mask on any wharf.” Luis accuses, “You're still trying to break us up. Boy, Julian and Alistair, they must be paying you a fortune.” FauxLuis. “Nah. I just don't like being blamed for something I had no part in, that's all.” Luis, “All right, that's it. You're under arrest, buddy.” Luis pulls his arms behind his back and pulls his hair forcing his head back. FauxLuis, “On what charges? Impersonating a cop? No can do without a uniform.” Luis says, “Well, let's see -- how about stealing my identity?” In the closet, Rebecca whispers to Julian, “Let's go.” A box falls off the shelf causing Sheridan to turn to question the noise but she is distracted by Luis and the impostor. Luis continues, “Criminal mischief? A little assault and battery, huh? Yeah, that's right. You know I’ve got plenty of charges to arrest you on, and I will if you don't start answering my questions. Now!” FauxLuis, “No way will we ever say who bankrolled us. As for those trumped-up charges you threatened me with? Dream on, man. I'm out of here.” He tries to pass Luis but he says, “The hell you are.” Luis punches FauxLuis.

As Luis and FauxLuis fight, DeeDee tries to run out the front door. Sheridan grabs her and says, “Hey, you're not going anywhere!” DeeDee, “Get your hands off of me!” Sheridan informs her, “Oh, don't take me on, Missy! You'll regret it. I have a black belt in karate.” DeeDee begs, “Please don't hurt me, ok? I can't take anymore.” Sheridan says, “That's more like it. Just to make sure that you don't go anywhere --” She handcuffs DeeDee to the doorknob. FauxLuis pulls out a knife while Luis has his back turned toward him. Sheridan sees the knife and warns him, “Luis!” Luis whirls around to see the knife in the impostor's hands. FauxLuis, “I'm walking out of here now, man. You try and stop me, I'll kill you!” In the closet, Julian cheers him on, “Oh, yes, Luis, take a stab at stopping him. Do us all a favor.”

Luis uses some strategy, “Why don't you just put that knife down. Just put it down nice and easy, huh?” FauxLuis says, “No way, man! Let me leave now and no one gets hurt. You try and stop me and I swear I’ll kill you!” Luis steps back with his hands up, “Ok. Whatever you say.” Julian whispers, “That punk. Luis isn't so brave. A thug pulls a small piece of cutlery on him and he backs down as if he's been threatened by a machete-wielding maniac.” Rebecca says, “I could be wrong, but I think Luis has a plan.” DeeDee, “Please take me with you. We make a great team.” FauxLuis, “Sorry, baby. It's every man for himself from here on in.” DeeDee grabs his shirt as he passes her in the doorway, “No, please take me with you.” FauxLuis, “Get off of me!” Luis grabs him from behind and forces the knife out of his hand. DeeDee, “No!” Rebecca says, “I told you Luis had a plan.” Julian whispers, “Well, I hope you have a plan to get us out of this mess because I certainly don't. And with Luis ready to pummel our impostor into telling the truth, our role in this charade could be exposed at any moment.” Luis punches the impostor and knocks him into the closet doors. The doors break revealing Julian and Rebecca in their hiding place. Sheridan screams in astonishment, “Oh! Julian! Rebecca!” Luis stands in front of the closet door looking down at Julian, “Julian. I knew you were in on this. Now I have all the proof that I’ll need. I'm going to have your head on a stick.”

To be continued...

Again, no screen caps for this episode but I am posting one of the first NBC promo pics of Galen and McKenzie as Shuis. These were the photos they signed when they were sent out to meet their fans in NYC!
    Ann

Thanks, Ann. Lovely picture of them!

Smile Wednesday's Warning SHUIS Summary and Picture of the Day........

Luis knocks the closet doors out of the way before he looks in its occupants and says, “ So help me God, Julian, I'm going to kill you.” Holding Julian as if protecting him, Rebecca pleads, “Don't hurt him, please. Please don't hurt him.” Luis booms, “All right, the two of you, out of there! We're going to have ourselves a little chat.” Julian and Rebecca get to their feet and step over FauxLuis on the way out of the closet. Sheridan takes Luis' arm, “What are you going to do to them?” Luis replies, “I don't know.” Standing across the room, Julian says, “I would like to set a few ground rules. First, I want your word this won't become physical!” Luis yells, “Shut up! All right. From here on in, I'm running the show. Rebecca, sit down. And not in front of Julian, all right? He's hid behind your skirts long enough.” Rebecca quickly sits on the couch and pats the cushion next to her indicating Julian should sit there. He quickly crosses in front of Luis and takes the seat next to Rebecca who holds onto his arm. Holding up the Luis mask, Luis says, “I'll say. Well, this is incredible. Well, this must have cost a pretty penny, Julian. It's no wonder you bought it, Sheridan. Julian pulled out all the stops to make you think that I was cheating on you.” Standing behind Luis, Sheridan says, “I could not believe my eyes when I saw you -- that impostor wearing that mask, making love to her. I mean, he looked just like you, but I knew in my heart that you could never do anything like that to me.” She hugs Luis' arm. Luis continues, “Yeah. That's why all the money in the world couldn't pull off your filthy rotten scheme to break us up. When you saw that Sheridan and I were still together after your lovemaking charade, you had to stoop even lower into the gutter. You know, Julian, only someone as twisted as you could come up with a plan to make it look like I was beating up a woman. But you blew it. The scene that was supposed to make your sister hate me forever didn't work. It backfired. And now you're going to pay.” Sheridan places her hand on Luis' shoulder in a show of support.

Mask in hand, Luis continues, “See, I always knew that you and your father were the scum of the earth. You know, there are not enough designed suits in the world to cover up what you're made of. But I never knew that you'd sink this low -- making a mask, hiring an actor to impersonate me.” Sheridan adds, “He even sounded exactly like you.” Luis admits, “Yeah, the creep is a good actor. My own mother wouldn't be able to tell the difference.” Taking Luis' hand, Sheridan apologizes again, “I'm sorry I ever doubted you.” Luis moves to stand behind the couch that Rebecca and Julian are sitting on as he continues, “Don't you dare ever be sorry. This is your brother and your father's fault, and they're the ones who owe us a hell of a lot more than an apology. So, what'd you do, Julian? Huh? Huh? Did you call in a favor from the mayor, get me down to the station tonight to write that report? I hope to God Officer Packer's not in your pocket, but I'll find out if he was.” Luis hits Julian on top of the head with the mask. Sheridan stands in front of Julian with her arms crossed, “At the party when I told you how worried I was about Luis, you didn't say a word. You just let me drive off into that thick fog, terrified that something had happened to him.” Luis, “That was all part of the plan. They had my double here with his little friend getting all hot and heavy at the time that you drove by and recognized my car on the street.” Sheridan mentions, “I still don't understand. If you had your car parked at the police station ...” Luis replies, “That was the easy part. Sheridan, if they can manufacture a twin for me, how hard could it have been to do it for my car? I got to hand it to you, Julian. You don't miss a trick, do you?” Sheridan supplies, “Except one. You underestimated Luis. He suspected that you and father would try something to split us up the minute you said you wanted to throw us a party. I tried to convince him that he was just being paranoid, but unfortunately, he knows my family better than I do.” Rebecca asks, “So when you came to the library to tell us you were back together, you ...” Luis walks from behind the couch to stand behind Sheridan as she replies, “That was all part of our plan. It was Luis' idea. He set the trap and said all we had to do was sit back and watch the two of you hang yourselves.” Turning to look at DeeDee, Luis asks, “You wouldn't happen to have any rope lying around, would you?” At the door, DeeDee lowers her head.

As Luis pulls Julian up by his collar, Julian cries, “Oh! My God, he's going to kill me! Just remember, cupcake, I did care for you! I was truly looking forward to living out the second half of my life with you!” Rebecca says, “Oh, I love you, too, Pookie. Good-bye!” Luis shoves Julian and says, “Get out of here!” Rebecca moves next to Sheridan, “You know, I hope you know that this was all Julian and Alistair's idea. I mean, I had no idea what they were up to.” Sheridan looks at her in disbelief, “You two deserve each other.” Rebecca, “I don't understand.” Sheridan gives it to Beccs, “Well, let me spell it out for you. I don't believe a single word out of your overly lipsticked mouth. You knew exactly what was going on. You must have ice water running through your veins. Poor Gwen. I never realized what a sick and twisted mother she had.” Luis yells, “Get up!” as he pulls Julian to his feet again. Julian, “Luis, I'm begging you. We're both grown men here. Need I remind that you are an officer of the law and your duty is to uphold it, not to commit the heinous crime of murder?” Luis holds Julian's head between his hands as he very passionately says, “Oh, that's funny, you know, because that oath that I took as a cop? Well, that's the farthest thing from my mind right now. You know, in fact -- in fact, I don't feel like I have a conscience at all, which is very convenient. That way I can give you the punishment that you deserve!” Julian, “Oh. Oh, God ...”

Julian begs, “Oh, please don't hurt me. I'm sorry. I realize now what I did was wrong, but my motives were pure. I wanted to protect my sister. Surely you would have done the same thing if you thought Theresa were going to marry the wrong man.” Sheridan puts her head back and rolls her eyes at the nonsense that Julian is spouting. Luis holds Julian by his lapel and says, “The hell I would! Julian, I am nothing like you. I'm nothing like you at all!” He shoves Julian against the closet door causing him to yell, “Oh.” He rubs his arm and shoulder. Luis says, “You see, I know that you think that Sheridan is marrying someone who's way beneath her. For goodness sake, my mother's your family's housekeeper. Not to mention that I'm going to have to support Sheridan on a lowly civil servant's pay check. It must be killing you. Oh, it must be killing you! I'm just a regular blue-collar guy who's never Even played a golf game on the country club course in his life.” Julian shields himself with his arms as he says, “You make me sound so snobbish.” Luis continues, “Yeah? Well, if that's all it were, I'd feel sorry for you. You see, Julian, I know the real reason why you don't want Sheridan to marry me. You know that I'm on to you. You know that once I marry Sheridan I’m going to have access to your estate, to your home, and to all your affairs. I'm finally going to have a damn good shot at finding out what you and your old man did to make my father disappear. You see, Julian, in the not-too-distant future, I'm going to have answers to a lot of questions. And who knows? Maybe I'll run into someone else -- someone else who's got some answers, someone else who wants to knock you and Alistair off your high horse as bad as I do. So you're right to be afraid. And, no, Julian, I'm not going to kill you. But after tonight, you're going to wish I had.”

As Sheridan, Rebecca, and DeeDee look on, Luis shoves Julian against the door and tells him, “Now, don't get me wrong. Don't think that I wouldn't just love to finish you off just to get it over with once and for all.” As Julian whimpers, Luis releases him and says, “But I won’t. That is not a reprieve. The only reason that I’m going to spare you is because of Sheridan, because it would hurt her. So don't think that I'm sparing you for your sake. I'm sparing you for hers.” Julian says, “Oh, thank you. Thank you, Luis.” Luis has Julian sit in a chair a few steps away. Luis sits on the coffee table right next to Julian. Luis continues, “So, here's what's going to happen. Since you seem to love acting so much, we're just going to play. We're just going to play like tonight never happened at all. Except for one thing -- when Sheridan and I get married -- and we are going to get married -- I'm going to be on you. I'm going to be on you like white on rice. Oh, yeah, brother-in-law. I'm going to be so close to you. I'm going to be so close to you you're going to feel me breathing down your neck at all times. So don't think that just because I'm letting you walk out of this house tonight that I am not going to find out what you and Alistair did to my father. And when I do find out and when I get the evidence, I'm going to come down on you hard. I'm going to come down on you so hard!” Coming to, FauxLuis groans, “Where the hell ...” Luis pulls FauxLuis to his feet and says, “Oh, look who's finally waking up. Get out!” FauxLuis, “What?” Luis yells, “I said get out! Now, get up and get the hell out of Harmony! If I see you in Harmony one more time, I'm going to run you up on every charge possible.” The impostor runs out the front door. Seeing that, DeeDee asks, “So, what are you going to do with me?” Luis signals to Sheridan to uncuff DeeDee. As Sheridan unlocks the handcuffs, DeeDee says, “I -- I’m so sorry in my part in what happened here. I wish I would have never gotten involved with those people.” Sheridan says, “Yeah, I'll bet you do. Get out of here, ok?” She walks out the front door. Julian and Rebecca begin to walk toward the door, too, when Luis sees them and asks, “Where do you think you're going?” Julian says, “Uh -- I -- I thought that ...” Luis slams the door shut as Sheridan approaches Julian, “One last thing, Julian.” Julian smiles, “Oh, anything, sister dear.” Sheridan slaps him with all her might as Luis smiles behind her. Julian yelps, “Ow. Oh.”

As Luis stands behind Sheridan for support, she says, “How dare you. How dare you and father use my need for family against me! How dare you use my wish for love to almost cost me the only real love I’ve ever had! (She reaches out and touches Luis.) What is wrong with you? What did father do to you growing up to make you like this? Do you even ever look in the mirror and wonder who you've become? Do you ever think of mother when you're doing these horrible, awful things? You wouldn't. You couldn't stomach your own actions. I just want you to know that it didn't work. So you can go back and tell father that your little plan to destroy what Luis and I have together had the opposite effect. I love him with all of my heart. (Luis moves closer to Sheridan and puts his arm around her.) And I am even more determined now to spend the rest of my life with him. There's nothing that you can do to stop me, nothing at all.” Sheridan goes to the door, opens it, let's Julian and Rebecca out, slams the door, then walks back to Luis' waiting arms and cries. Luis holds Sheridan as she cries her heart out. (I loved Sheridan's wonderful speech about how much she loves Luis.)

Arriving home at Sheridan's cottage, she says, “You were amazing.” Luis replies, “Hmm. Not when you think about what was at stake. Sheridan, I'm not about to let anyone or anything tear us apart. I love you, you know.” Luis has been holding the mask of his face but now throws it onto the chair so he can hold Sheridan in his arms. Sheridan smiles, “I love you, too. I can't imagine living my life without you.” Luis assures, “You won't have to.” They both smile so brightly before their lips meet in a passionate kiss.

In a hallway outside Julian's library, Rebecca says, “The important thing is that you're all right.” Julian sadly answers, “Not really, not when father finds out what happened.” Rebecca gasps, “Oh, my God.” Julian reminds her, “He said if our plan failed, he would make me kill Sheridan. Now I'm going to have to kill my own sister.”

To be continued...
    Ann

Smile Thursday's Trusting SHUIS Summary and Picture of the Day.......

As Luis lights candles, Sheridan puts her arms around him from behind saying, “I love you so much. Sorry I ever doubted you, even for a minute. How could I even think that I saw you making love to another woman?” Luis brings her hands from his chest to his lips to kiss them. He turns around to face her, “Hey, don't feel bad. All right? I mean, the mask that guy was wearing to impersonate me was, well, so good, even I had to look twice. He even sounded like me.” Sheridan admits, “That was amazing.” Luis continues, “So it is completely understandable that you thought you saw me with that woman. I don't even think my mother would have been able to tell the difference.” As Sheridan hugs Luis, “I'm just so glad that it's over. Our love was stronger than any of Julian's schemes.” Luis marvels, “It took a big leap of faith for you to believe me.” Sheridan smiles up into Luis’ eyes, “My heart told me that I had to believe you. And you were able to expose Julian and all the horrible things he was doing to try and break us up.” Luis says, “No, we did it. We did it together. Our love got us through. From now on, it's just going to be us.” Sheridan, “Just you and me.” They smile at each other. Luis, “That's right. There's nothing your family can do to tear us apart. We're going to be together forever.” They kiss……and kiss!

Alistair walks through the grounds of the Crane estate. Still in the hallway leading to the library, Julian thinks, “I wonder if father knows what happened.” Rebecca sighs, “Probably. Alistair always seems to know everything that happens everywhere.” They hear the telephone ringing in the library. Julian says, “That's him on the phone. He knows.” Rebecca agrees, “Yeah. He probably had DeeDee’s house bugged.” Julian sadly says, “I don't even want to think about how angry he's going to be with me. He'll rip me to pieces.” Rebecca, “Oh. Oh, Julian. It wasn't all your fault.” Julian, “I'll get all the blame. You watch.” Rebecca rubs his back, “How could you know that Luis and Sheridan knew you were up to something and that they'd turned the tables on you? I think you just used the imposter once too often.” Julian, “What was I supposed to do? The alternative was to kill Sheridan.” Rebecca, “I know. And now that the plan has failed, Alistair will insist on doing things his way.” Julian, “That's exactly what I’m afraid of. When father finds out my plan failed, I'll be forced to murder my own sister.” Al is now looking through the glass doors leading to the library.

Luis walks into the living room with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. Standing in front of the fireplace, Sheridan exclaims, “Are we celebrating?” Luis pops the cork and they sit on the couch, “Well, don't you think that we should? We have proved that our love is stronger than any dirty trick that your brother or father can throw at us. We deserve a celebration.” Luis hands her a glass as Sheridan says, “Thank you. Yes, we do. I still can't believe my father and brother would do something so diabolical to try and break us up.” “IMAGINE” begins to play as Luis says, “Yeah, well, I know that must have hurt you. But you got to keep going on with your life. Sheridan, you're a beautiful, wonderful, loving human being. They're the losers, all right? They're the ones who are stupid enough not to have you in their lives.” Sheridan looks lovingly at Luis and says, “Thank God I have you.” Luis tells her, “But more importantly, you have you. And you've got to realize your self-worth, or you're going to keep on being vulnerable to people like your brother and father.” Sheridan smiles, “I love you so much.” Luis, “I love you, too. Nothing or no one is ever going to tear us apart.” Sheridan agrees, “Never.” They kiss. Luis agrees with her, “Never.” They kiss again and again, then giggle as they pick up their glasses and bottle of champagne and head to the bedroom hand in hand. So cute!

In the hallway outside the library the ringing stops and Julian says, “Good, he hung up.” Rebecca reminds him, “I am sure he'll be calling back.” Julian replies, “I'm sure you're right. I don't want to talk to him till I have a drink in my hand.” Rebecca knows how to make him feel better. They quickly head into the library for a romp on the leather sofa when the phone begins ringing again. Julian says, “Oh. Just let it ring. I don't want to talk to father now. I'll call him tomorrow.” They hear someone clapping. They ask who is there. Sitting at the desk, Alistair says, “As you can see, there's no need for you to call me back tomorrow.” Julian asks, “Uh -- what are you doing here?” Alistair replies, “I'm here because, once again, you've failed to put an end to Sheridan's affair with Luis Lopez Fitzgerald. I'm here to clean up the mess you've made.”

In the bedroom Luis and Sheridan continue kissing as they put down their glasses and the bottle of champagne. Sheridan giggles. They kiss. Sheridan sits on the bed and scoots up to the pillows while Luis crawls on the bed above her. Luis smiles as he says, “I still can't believe it.” Sheridan places her hand on the back of his neck to pull him to her and asks, “Can't believe what?” Luis replies, “That you and I are here, like this. I never thought I'd find a woman like you.” They grin at each other. Sheridan looks into Luis’ eyes, “I never thought I'd find a man like you.” She caresses his cheek with her right hand. Luis turns his head to the side and kisses the hand that was caressing his cheek before he turns back to Sheridan to say, “I've been waiting my whole life for this.” In s soft sexy voice Sheridan says, “So have I.” Luis says emphatically, “I'm never going to let anyone take you away from me.” He leans down to Sheridan and kisses her as he rolls them both over to lie side by side kissing on the bed. Sheridan begins to unbutton his shirt between kisses.

In the library Rebecca and Julian stand and greet Alistair. Julian quickly says, “Father, I can't explain what happened. It was a perfect plan. The masked imposter would have fooled Luis' own mother.” Alistair says, “Sit down. (They sit while Al stands.) I know exactly what happened, Julian. I can't believe you let Luis outsmart you.” Julian admits, “I still don't know how he figured it out. The plan should have worked perfectly.” Alistair smirks, “Well, it didn't, did it?” Rebecca wants to leave them alone but Al tells her to stay. He has a new plan to rip Sheridan and Luis apart. Julian asks, “Oh, a new plan? So soon?” Alistair, “Yes, Julian. Since I knew you would once again fail, I've been working on this plan for weeks. This time, we will do things my way. We will do what I've known all along had to be done. Sheridan must be killed.” Julian tries, “Father, let's not be hasty about this. Perhaps we should ….” Alistair, “Perhaps we should do what? Sit around and wait for Luis to investigate his father's disappearance? Do you want to go to prison?” Julian looks dejected as he replies, “No, of course not.” Al tells Julian and Rebecca to be ready when he needs them. Rebecca again tries to bow out but Al will have none of it. Julian wants to know the plan now but Alistair says, “You'll know what you need to know when you need to know it and not a moment before. And try not to do any more damage to the Crane empire in the next few days. I'll be in touch.” Al walks out into the garden.

As soon as Al leaves the room, Rebecca asks, “Julian, why are you so concerned about Luis wanting to investigate the disappearance of his father? I mean, what exactly did happen to Martin Fitzgerald?” Julian, “I don't want you to concern yourself with that, Rebecca.” Rebecca, “Listen, I am being told that I am up to my elbows in Sheridan's blood. Don't you think I deserve to know why we are supposed to kill her?” Julian, “You know why -- to keep Luis from being able to snoop into his father's disappearance.” Rebecca, “I know that you would go to incredible lengths to keep Luis from snooping. All I want to know is what you did to his father.” Julian, “I can't tell you.” Rebecca, “Julian, we are going to be married. You can tell me anything.” Julian, “No, I can’t. Because if you knew what happened to Martin Fitzgerald, then father and I would have to kill you, as well.”
    As Luis sleeps, Sheridan gets out of bed and walks to the window. She looks up to the heavens and prays, “Thank you. Thank you for all the wonderful things in my life. Thank you for letting me find Luis, a wonderful man who truly loves me. (Sheridan looks back at Luis in bed and smiles.) Thank you for giving me the joy and happiness I never thought I’d have.”

Walking across the estate grounds, Alistair stops at Sheridan’s cottage where he sees her in the window and he watches her for a few minutes before he says, “My poor, pitiful, beautiful daughter. I'll never see you alive again.”
    In the library, Rebecca is shocked, “Julian, you can't really be serious about considering this. I mean, killing your own sister?” Julian replies, “I have no choice. If I don't do it, father will cut me off completely -- or worse.” Rebecca asks, “Worse? What could possibly be worse than -- oh, no. You -- you mean you and me?” Julian says, “It's a fait accompli. As far as father's concerned, Sheridan's already dead.”

As Alistair watches her, Sheridan feels a chill and gasps, “Oh!” Luis sits up at the sound of her distressed voice. He gets out of bed and walks over to her at the window and asks, “Sheridan. Sheridan? Hey. You all right?” Sheridan sighs, “I don't know. I -- I just got this chill, like someone's watching me, knowing that harm's going to come to me.” Luis assures her, “Hey. You're just freaked out by everything that's happened tonight, that's all.” He holds her arm. Sheridan replies, “Yeah. I guess so.” Luis stands behind her and puts his arms comfortingly around her and says, “Don't let it get to you. Come on. We've weathered everything your brother and father could throw at us. We're still here, right?” Sheridan says, “Yes. We are. I love you so much.” Luis replies, “And I love you, too. Nothing's ever going to tear us apart.” They kiss and hold each other as Alistair watches them from his place in the trees.

To be continued………..
    Ann

Smile Friday's Forthright SHUIS Summary and Picture of the Day............

Walking into the living room from the bedroom, Luis sees Sheridan sitting in the chair with her back to him. He is in navy blue pajama pants while Sheridan is wearing a beautiful white nightgown and negligee and she looks absolutely gorgeous. Luis picks up the newspaper and says, “Sheridan, there you are. I reached over and I grabbed nothing but a handful of sheet. But that's ok since I know what you're up to. You wanted to cook breakfast so I didn't try making that eggs Benedict again, right? That's right. You can't cook. (Luis laughs until he notices that Sheridan is crying.) Sheridan? What's wrong? What happened?”

Julian enters the library, “Father, I thought you'd left.” Sitting behind the desk, Alistair replies, “As usual, you thought wrong, Julian.” They talk about what Al has already accomplished that morning and how Julian didn't sleep well with the thought of murdering Sheridan. Al thinks they should be planning her death. Alistair says, “I don't want this to drag out any more than it already has. I want your sister dead, Julian. You're to kill her as soon as possible.” Sitting on the couch, Julian protests, “But it's such a drastic solution to our problem.” Alistair says, “It's the only solution. This, Julian, this has to be done. If Sheridan lives and marries Luis, he'll gain access to the family. He already suspects we were behind his father's disappearance. He'll probe further, no doubt of that. The man is relentless. He won't stop until he discovers exactly what happened to his father. He'll have the power to bring down the house of Crane, and I have no intention of going to prison.” Julian says, “No.” Alistair states, “You'll be the one who takes the fall. And trust me, with your delicate ways, you'll be some muscle man's boy toy before your cell door is clanked shut.” Julian, “Look, father, there has to be some other way.” Alistair booms, “There isn’t.” Julian says, “I don't want the family destroyed, believe me, and I certainly don't want to go to jail, but there must be something we haven't done, some -- some way to pry Sheridan away from Luis without her having to die.”

Luis quickly goes to Sheridan. He takes a seat on the arm of the couch and takes Sheridan's hands in his, “Sheridan? Sheridan, what's wrong?” He leads Sheridan to the couch so he can comfort her. Sheridan sniffs, “I couldn't sleep. I've been up all night. I just -- I'm miserable.” Luis comforts, “It's ok. I'm here now.” Sheridan asks, “How could they? My own father and brother -- how could they be so cruel?” Luis replies, “It's who they are.” Sheridan asks, “Yeah, but to hire someone to pretend that they're you so they can break us up?” Luis smiles as he responds, “You got to admit he did a really good job imitating my voice, and that mask was phenomenal.” Sheridan says, “I've just been trying to put it all together. Why? How? Why do they hate me so much, and how could they deliberately set out to hurt me? I finally found love in my life, I'm finally happy, and they want to destroy it. I mean, it's unconscionable.” Luis answers, “Because you thought your father had a conscience? He's a monster, Sheridan.” Sheridan admits, “You're right. That's all he is, is a monster.” Luis adds, “Alistair and Julian were behind whatever happened to my father. I've always believed that.” Sheridan sadly admits, “And I didn't. But now ...” Luis continues, “Those two -- they love tearing people's lives apart. They get off on it. They'll -- they'll do anything. They're not going to let anyone stand in their way. What they've done to you, their own blood, it's -- it's unforgivable.” Sheridan sniffles, “It's just so hard, you know, realizing that your family cares nothing for you. But sitting here going through the diaries and the photo albums, it hit me that Julian and Alistair have never cared about me. And now I know that they never will.” Luis takes her in his arms and holds her as she cries.

In the library Julian insists, “I just need a little more time to come up with something. There has to be a way to do this without killing her.” Alistair tells him that he has tried everything and failed. He is a busy man and doesn't have time to deal with other schemes. He wonders what's going on over at the cottage, how are Sheridan and Luis dealing. Julian points at the device in Alistair's hand, “So that's how you always know what's going on. Do you also listen in on -- on what Rebecca and I say?” Alistair says, “Now, let me listen in on my daughter and Luis. They must be feeling pretty confident this morning -- triumphant after exposing our plan to break them up. Little do they know that their actions will now cost Sheridan her life.”

Sheridan shares her feelings with Luis, “Sitting here looking through all these albums just brought it all back -- how lonely I was as a child, how I longed to be accepted, to be loved by my family. What I wouldn't have given to have my father hug me, just once.” Listening in on Shuis with the device that looks like a walkie-talkie, Julian asks, “And you want to kill her?” Sheridan cries, “I would have given anything to have had Alistair tell me he was proud of me.” Luis comforts, “Hey. And what?” Luis holds her against his chest and comforts her as she continues, “You know, when I went to boarding school in Europe, my father never visited me, not once. He didn't respond to any of my letters. He didn't take an interest in anything that I did, not until you and I got engaged. And how could I be such a fool? And everyone warned me that Julian and Alistair were up to something, that they had their own motives for throwing this engagement party, but I was so desperate to believe that they really cared for me, that they were really happy for me.” Sheridan sits up. Luis says, “I wanted that for you, too.” Sheridan smiles and looks lovingly at Luis, “I know you did. And even knowing who they are, what they are, that's why you're who you are -- the most giving and generous man I’ve ever known.” Sheridan kisses Luis. She begins to cry again. Luis soothes, “Hey. Hey, come on, don't cry. It's going to be all right.” Sheridan sniffles, “The last thing I want is to sit her like a sorry little rich girl. You know, I -- I would give up all the money, all the possessions in a heartbeat. I would trade it all in just to have a father who loved me.” As they listen in on Shuis, Julian comments, “She still wants your love. She still wants your acceptance.” Alistair says, “Yes. She does.”

Luis sits back against the arm of the couch and holds Sheridan as she rests her head on his chest. Luis says, “You know what? I want to do something for you. I want to do something for you right now, something special. I want to give you the best wedding present you've ever hoped or dreamed of. Now, what would it be? What would totally blow you away and make you happier than you could ever have dreamed of?” They both sit up as Sheridan replies, “I don't know.” Luis smiles, “Of course you do. Come on, think of something.” Sheridan smiles and Luis asks, “What?” Sheridan tells him, “No. It's foolish.” Luis smiles again and coaxes, “The more foolish, the better.” Sheridan shakes her head, “No, you'll think I’m crazy.” Luis assures, “Never. Come on, you can tell me. Come on, you can tell me anything.” Sheridan says, “The first thing that came to my mind ...” Luis coaxes, “Yeah?” Sheridan finishes, “Was to have my father walk through that door and tell me that he loves me.” Luis looks a little disappointed, “Well, that's the one thing I can't give you. I'm sorry.” Still eavesdropping with his “walkie-talkie”, Alistair states, “No, Luis, you cannot give Sheridan that. I'm the only one who can. You're right, Julian. There is one thing we haven't tried. We haven't played on Sheridan's feelings, her need for love and acceptance. And we can use that need for my love as a lever to pry her and Lopez Fitzgerald apart, to destroy their relationship.”

As they sit on the couch holding hands, Luis says, “Look, I know how badly you're hurting. I wish there was some way I could make up for your father not loving you.” Sheridan says sadly, “He never did love me.” Luis smiles, “The best I can offer you is my love.” Sheridan looks into Luis' eyes and says, “That's the most precious thing in the world to me.” She touches his face. Luis adds, “And a future. You know, like I said before, when we have children, you're going to be swimming in love.” Sheridan's face is radiant with the biggest smile, “Children. How many children are we going to have?” Luis grins, “Well, I don't know. We'll just keep going until you tell me enough.” Sheridan thinks, “Our own family.” Luis smiles, “It sounds good, doesn't it?” Sheridan gets an idea, “Oh.” Luis, “What?” Sheridan looks so hopeful again as she says, “I was just thinking that if we have a baby and I give Alistair a grandchild, a grandson, perhaps maybe he'll come around.” Luis looks away, “Alistair.” Sheridan, “He'll see what he's missing out on.” Luis doesn't agree. “Sheridan, come on.” Sheridan stands and is sad again, “What am I saying? Father's never going to feel any differently towards me if I do give him a grandson.” Luis stands beside her, “Look, I don't want to keep you away from your family.” Sheridan replies, “I know.” Luis continues, “But I hate to see you like this and to see you in so much pain.” Sheridan sadly says, “My father and brother cause me nothing but pain. You'd think I'd learned by now. Thank God I have you in my life.” She smiles as Luis promises, “You will always have me, no matter what.” Sheridan, “I love you so much.” Luis kisses Sheridan then asks, “You're going to be ok alone for a while, aren't you?” As they hold hands, Sheridan asks, “Where are you going?” Luis answers, “To work. I got to go put some bread on the table for our future family.” They smile into each other's eyes as Sheridan giggles, “Tote that barge.” Luis says, “You know, toting that barge is going to have to wait. Actually, I'm heading up the investigation into Simony Russell’s hit-and-run accident.” Sheridan, 'That poor girl.” Luis agrees, “Yeah. I'm going by the hospital this morning.” Sheridan reminds him, “Well, give her family my best.” Luis says, “I will. I'll be back as soon as I can.” He gives her one more kiss and caresses her face before he heads off to get dressed. Sheridan sits in the chair where Luis found her earlier and looks sad as she looks down at the albums and diaries.

(Banner made by srhrobin...thanks!)

In the library, Alistair comments, “We have Sheridan herself to thank for this.” Julian asks, “For what, father? I don't follow.” Alistair responds, “When have you ever? It's all there for anyone to see, Julian. Your sister has just given us the perfect way to split up her and Luis.”

Dressed in a pretty coral pink skirt and blouse, Sheridan stands by the fireplace looking at one of her mother's diaries. She scolds herself, “ Stop it, Sheridan. Stop being a baby. Your father never loved you. It happens. Just get over it. As far as you're concerned, Alistair might as well be dead. He's never going to be a part of your life. What is it going to take for you to realize that? How many times does he have to hurt you and let you down? Your wish is never going to come true. Alistair is never going to love you.” Her lip quivers as she tries holding back the tears.

Julian chides, “This is cruel, father. There's no other word for it.” Alistair chuckles, “There are all kinds of words for you, Julian, none of them complimentary.” Julian says, “Well, laugh at me, if you will, but what you're contemplating now ...” Alistair replies, “I'm not contemplating anything. It's on. Now toughen up.”

At the hospital Luis tells Pilar about FauxLuis and what happened the night before. Pilar asks, “A man in a mask?” Luis tells her, “An incredibly lifelike mask. And the guy who was wearing it, his voice sounded so much like me, it was uncanny.” Pilar says, “Julian and Alistair have done some terrible things in the past, but ...” Luis agrees, “No, no, this is a new low.” Pilar sighs, “Oh, my God. Poor Sheridan. No wonder she's so hurt.” Luis confides, “I'm worried about her. In spite of the way her family has treated her, part of her still wants their love.” Pilar agrees, “Yeah, I've known Sheridan her entire life, and she's always wanted her father's love and acceptance, but she never got it.” Luis says, “She's the strongest woman I've ever known. I think her only weakness is Alistair.” Pilar, “And you know all too well that you cannot trust Alistair. There's no telling what he might do next.”

In her living room, as Sheridan puts away the diaries and albums in a cabinet next to the fireplace, she hears the door close. Thinking it is Luis, she happily calls out, “Luis, you're back so soon.” Then she comes to a halt as she sees who has entered her living room. She is in total shock, “ Father.” As he walks down the stairs toward Sheridan, Alistair says, “Sheridan, dear. I've come back to see you.” In the library listening on device, Julian offers Sheridan his sympathy, “My poor sister. Either way her life is going to be destroyed.” Alistair holds his arms out to her, “Come to me, Sheridan. Let your father give you a hug. It's been so long. Too long.” Sheridan stands riveted to the spot she was in when her father entered the cottage. She is in total shock!

To be continued...
    Ann