Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 6

Smile Saturday's Simply Beautiful SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day.......

Sheridan and Luis arrive at the cottage. Luis puts his bag down and Sheridan asks if he is tired. He says that he is exhausted. It’s been a long day. Sheridan supposes that he wants to go to bed then. Luis says no, he thought they could stay up for a while. Sheridan asks if he wants to watch television. They sit down on the couch as Luis answers, “No, no. Tonight I want to tell you how …..no, that’s not right. Tonight I want to show you how much I love you.” Sheridan tells him that he doesn’t have to prove anything to her. Luis says, “Oh, I do. Tonight could be one of the most important nights of our lives and I want it to be perfect.” Luis pulls Sheridan to him for a kiss.

As their kiss ends, Sheridan asks Luis if he remembers what he wanted to ask her before they were called to the Bennett’s. Luis says that he remembers and he wants to pick up exactly where they left off. As Luis stands up, he tells Sheridan that he is going to get cleaned up and when he comes back they will pick up where they left off. Sheridan jumps up and grabs his arm and says, “No, no, you don’t have to get cleaned up. I like you when you’re dirty. (She manages to pull Luis back to the couch.) I mean, you’re fine just the way you are. We can talk now. You go first.” Luis smiles, takes her hands and says, “Sheridan, I want this to be perfect.” Sheridan has a big smile on her face as she releases his hands. He touches her nose before he goes off to the bathroom. Sheridan picks up the pillow, buries her head in it, and lets out a soft scream of frustration. She is still smiling as she bites the pillow and pulls it from between her teeth. LOL! (This was so cute! She played that to perfection. I loved her frustration at having to keep waiting for her proposal!)

As Luis showers, Sheridan steps in and caresses his back, surprising him. Luis turns around with a big grin on his face to ask what she is doing there. Sheridan smiles that radiant smile of hers and tells Luis, “It just occurred to me that we both need a shower.” Luis asks, “Oh, yeah?” Sheridan replies, “Oh, yeah!”

Luis utters another “oh, yeah” as he puts his arms around Sheridan to pull her close for another passionate kiss.

Back in the living room, Sheridan and Luis are once again sitting on the couch, now dressed in their bathrobes and wet hair. Sheridan asks Luis not to keep her in suspense any longer. She asks him to ask whatever it was that he wanted to ask her. Luis begins, “You know that I love you with all my heart.” Sheridan replies, “I love you, too.” Luis continues, “But I also admire you and respect you for the person you are, the pain you’ve endured, the obstacles you’ve overcome. You’re everything I could ask for in a partner in life and more.” Sheridan smiles and says, “I feel the same way about you.” Luis says, “Then I’m definitely the luckiest man in the world. I guess Theresa was right after all. It looks like there’s going to be a double wedding. Sheridan smiles the brightest smile and her eyes sparkle as Luis looks so lovingly in her eyes. They are so in love and so happy!
    Sheridan and Luis are relaxing on the couch. Luis has his arm around Sheridan as she snuggles into his chest. There are candles lit all around the room and their song “Imagine’ is playing. Luis pours his heart out to Sheridan as he says, “Sheridan, I love you more than I thought I was capable of loving anyone. (He chuckles softly.) I can’t believe I am telling you these things. I guess I never thought I’d feel this way. (Sheridan smiles and bites her lip as she lays on his chest.) But, I can’t live without you. When I look into your beautiful eyes, I feel like I can do anything. You give me strength I never knew I had. If I had someone like you to come home to, someone like you to love, I could do anything. Sheridan, you make it all possible. You give me a reason to get up in the morning. You give me a reason to live. I was going to get down on one knee again but this feels so good. It’s not very traditional, but hey, we haven’t exactly been a traditional couple, now have we? (Luis takes a deep breath, exhales, pulls the ring from his pocket and holds it out.) Sheridan, will you marry me?”

Luis continues, “Sheridan, will you spend the rest of your life with me? Have a family with me? Grow old with me? I know it’s a big step for both of us but I can’t imagine my life without you. (Sheridan smiles.) Sheridan, I want to commit to you in front of God and in front of our family and friends. With all my heart, I’m asking you to be my wife. Sheridan, will you marry me?

“I know with absolute certainty that you are my soul mate. You’re the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. Sheridan, I love you more than I’ve ever loved anyone. We’ve shared so much in such a short amount of time. Our lives are just going to be getting better and better because our love is just going to keep growing stronger and stronger. Sheridan, will you? Will you, Sheridan, will you make me the happiest man in the world? Will you be my wife? Sheridan, will you marry me?”

“I love you and I will always love you for the rest of my life. I hope that’s what you wanted. I thought that’s what you wanted. Do you? Do you want to be my wife?” Luis moves on the couch a little so he can see Sheridan’s face. She has fallen asleep in his arms! Now, Luis is the one who is frustrated!

Luis smiles and tells the sleeping Sheridan that he has just laid his heart out on the table and she didn’t hear a word of it. He gently stands up and makes Sheridan comfortable on the couch. He puts a blanket over her, tucks her in, sits beside her, leans over and says, “Poor baby! Tonight must have been really exhausting for you.” He rubs her back as he says, “Get a good night’s sleep. Sweet dreams, Mi Amor.” He leans over and kisses her on the cheek, blows out the candles, and walks toward the bedroom door.

(More evidence of blatant rewrites. Luis would never love anyone as much as he loves Sheridan, not after centuries of loving her.)

To be continued……….
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 6

Thanks, Ann!

Smile Sunday's Sleepy Sheridan SHUIS Summary and Pics of the Day.......

As soon as Luis leaves the living room, there is a knock on the door. Luis comes from the bedroom putting his clothes on to answer the door. Hank is standing on the front steps chilling some champagne he has brought for Shuis to celebrate their engagement. Luis joins him outside to talk. Hank asks Luis if he managed to propose and Luis says that he did, of course. Hank congratulates him but Luis says not to because she didn’t accept. Hank can’t believe it so Luis tells him that Sheridan didn’t hear his proposal because she fell asleep in the middle of his great speech. Luis just hopes that he can remember what he said for next time. Hank laughs and Luis to make sure he keeps her awake next time. He is sure things will be fine next time. Luis just wants everything to be perfect so they can remember it for the rest of their lives.

Inside, Sheridan, sleeping on the couch, is dreaming. “Imagine” begins to play in her dream. She picks up roses as she follows their trail to the gazebo. It is so beautifully decorated flowers and candles for as far as you can see. As Sheridan walks into the gazebo, amazed and in awe of the beauty of her surroundings, she sees Luis standing at the other end of the gazebo with his back to Sheridan. They are both dressed all in white. Luis turns around and walks to the middle of the garden with a box in his hands to meet Sheridan. He goes down on one knee and says, “I’ve never met anyone as wonderful as you. I’ve never met anyone who makes me feel the way you do. I can’t live without you. Will you make me the happiest man in the world? Say you’ll be my wife. Say you’ll marry me.” Sheridan smiles and enthusiastically replies, “Yes, Luis, yes!” Luis stands and puts the ring on her finger. They smile at each other before they kiss. As the dream ends, Sheridan is saying yes and smiling in her sleep.

Luis shows Hank his grandma’s ring. He was going to give it to Sheridan tonight. Luis says, “It’s probably not the kind of ring she is used to wearing. She probably expected to be wearing some big old rock when she got engaged.” Hank answers, “Yeah, probably, but Sheridan has had money all her life. She can buy the biggest diamond in the world if she wants but I’ll bet it wouldn’t mean nearly as much as that ring right there.” Luis sighs, “Yeah. I just hope she won’t be disappointed. It’s a simple ring. Kind of like the lifestyle I’ll be able to give her.”

Hank tells Luis that Sheridan loves him and that she just wants to be with him however and wherever they live. Luis replies, “I know. She told me that she wants a simple life but how does she know. She’s been rich all her life. That’s all she knows.” Luis walks over to the window to look in at Sheridan. Hank asks Luis if he has ever heard that money can’t buy happiness. Luis says that he has but he is not sure that it is true. Luis looks in at Sheridan again and continues, “What if we get married and she hates it? What if she hates pinching pennies and not being able to spend money? Hank, what if she just hates it?” Hank replies, “Will you stop panicking. Give the girl some credit. She’s smart. She can figure out how to manage on a budget. And don’t forget, she really, really loves you. That’s the most important thing. When she sees that ring, she’ll realize how much you love her, too.” Luis turns back to Hank after looking at Sheridan and says, “This ring was my grandma’s. She wore this ring from the day she got married till the day she died. She never took it off, not for any reason. When she died, she told me to give it to the woman I want to marry.” Hank tells Luis that his grandma would have definitely approved of Sheridan. She would have been proud of Luis. Luis says, “Yeah. Look, Hank, I know that you had feelings for her. In fact, I know that you loved her.” Hank looks away and says, “Yeah, I did. She’s an amazing girl. But she chose you and I accept that. Luis, you are my best friend and I wouldn’t want you to marry anyone less perfect than Sheridan. I am happy for you both.” Luis thanks Hank before he turns back to the window to look in at Sheridan again. With love in his eyes, Luis says, “Look at her over there…..sleeping so peacefully, so beautiful, so perfect.” Hank laughs, “Man, you are so in love. I’ve seen you in love before but never like this. This is definitely different.” Luis tears his eyes away from Sheridan to look at Hank. “Yeah, you know what? It is different. I almost gave up hope of getting that feeling when you meet the right woman and you think wow this is it. Then I met Sheridan. I love her so much.” Hank sighs, “I know. I know. I’d wish you all the luck in the world but I know you don’t need it. She loves you. When you get around to asking her again she’s going to say yes.” Luis says softly, “I hope so. If she does, she will make me the happiest man in the world.”

(More evidence of the many blatant rewrites of this storyline as well as others is found in every episode now. I love everything that Luis has said to and about Sheridan and how much he loves her and he will never love anyone else like that again. Are we Shuis fans to pretend that none of this ever happened? Luis would never love anyone as much as he loves Sheridan, not after centuries of loving her.)

To be continued……….
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 6

Thanks, Ann!

Smile Monday's Midnight Proposal SHUIS Summary & Pic of the Day......

Hank leaves and Luis returns to the cottage living room. He carries the champagne in its iced bucket that Hank brought in to the house and places it on the post for the stair railing in the entry. As Luis walks past the couch and looks down at Sheridan, she opens her eyes and calls his name. She asks what happened. He tells her that she was wiped out and fell asleep. Sheridan asks, “I what? How could I fall asleep?” Luis answers that with everything that happened tonight she just needed sleep. Luis sits next to Sheridan on the couch. She looks horrified as reaches out to put her hand on his leg in a caress and says, “But you were go…..I am so sorry. I feel so terrible.” Luis takes her hand in his and says, “No, don’t. Don’t. We should probably just go right to bed.” Sheridan, “No, I’m fine. I’m wide awake. I’m rested. How long was I sleeping?” Luis says not long.
    Sheridan, “Before I fell asleep, I remember that you wanted to ask me something.” Luis replies, “Yeah, you're right. The question I’m about to ask you will change both of our lives forever.” Sheridan, “Well, how do you know what my answer will be?” Sheridan smiles up at Luis. Luis, “Well, no matter what your answer is, it'll change my life forever.” Sheridan says, “Well, the sooner you ask me the question, the sooner I can give you an answer and the sooner we can start the life I’ve always dreamed of having. But we could just save some time and I could give you an answer before you even ask the question.” Luis smiles and replies, “No. Not so fast. Seeing as though I only plan on asking this question once in my life, I want to do it the old-fashioned way. Sheridan smiles sweetly, reaches out and caresses Luis’ face and says, “Ask any way you want.” Luis, “Ok. But not here. Come on.” Luis stands and helps Sheridan to her feet as they move into the bedroom.

In the bedroom Luis, “The living room gets too much traffic. Besides, I don't want anyone barging in on us.” Sheridan says, “Good thinking.” Luis grins before he says, “And if you get bored with the question, you could just jump under the covers and nod off again.” Sheridan smiles and quickly says, “Oh, no. There will be no nodding off this time. You have my undivided attention, no matter what.” She leans toward Luis for a kiss, but Luis says, “Uh -- question first, then the kiss.” (They are just adorable!)

Luis has both of Sheridan’s hands in his. He has her sit at the foot of the bed and he kneels in front of her still holding both of her hands. Luis begins, “Sheridan, I love you.” Sheridan replies, “I love you, too.” Luis continues, “You know, you've shown me what love is. I never knew what it could be like till I met you.” Sheridan replies, “I feel the same way.” Luis, “You're the morning sun. You're the evening stars. You fill up my life. In case you think this is all corny, you can stop me at any time.” Luis grins up at Sheridan who replies, “Corny? I've waited my entire life to hear this.” Luis, “Oh, well, in that case………Sheridan………” Sheridan turns her head as she remembers something, “Oh -- oh.” Luis asks what? Sheridan informs him, “I just remembered the dream I had when I was sleeping out there.” Luis asks, “Well, was it a good dream?” Sheridan replies, “Yes, it was a very good dream. It was about what it would be like when the man I love proposes to me.” Luis asks, “And did he propose to you in your bedroom?” Sheridan says, “No, not in bed. It was actually quite different.” Luis then asks, “What about the man? Was he different?” Sheridan looks rather shocked that Luis would even need to ask that while Luis looks a little worried.

Rebecca and Julian are outside playing cat burglar Rebecca makes a mewing noise. Luis turns toward the window and asks what that was. Sheridan says that it was a cat. Luis wonders, “A cat? I thought you said there weren't any cats on the estate.” Sheridan answers, “Well, there aren't. We don't have any. But one could have gotten in from the outside. Now, where were we? Come on. You were wondering if the man in my dreams looked like you. And, yes, he did.” Sheridan pulls Luis back to where they were before the noise. LOL! Just adorable!

Julian hears Sheridan and Luis in the bedroom so he and Rebecca watch them through the window. Luis smiles again, “So I looked like the man from your dream?” Sheridan assures him, “Yes. But he wasn't proposing to me on a bed. It was in this beautiful garden next to a lovely fountain with exquisite flowers just everywhere.”

Luis says, “Wow. Sounds romantic.” Sheridan nods, “But you know what? (She caresses his face again.) We're getting off track because you were going to ask me -- or, should I say, pop the question. So, pop away.” Luis takes a deep breath.

Luis stands and puts the ring back in the pouch. Sheridan stands, too, and asks,” Where are you going?” Luis tells her, “Just hold the answer to my question, will you?” Sheridan, “But you haven't asked it yet.” Luis says, “I know, but before I do, there's something I need to do.” Sheridan, “Luis…?” Luis as he is walking out the bedroom door, “Just -- I'll be right back.” Sheridan follows him to the door saying, “Whatever you have to do can wait until you -- ask me the question. (She hears Luis close the front door and sighs) Brilliant, Sheridan. Just brilliant. Here you have the love of your life about to ask you to marry him, and you have to blab about your stupid dream of him proposing to you in a garden.” Sheridan walks back to the bed, picks up a pillow, and plops down on the bed in frustration. (Cute scenes!)

To be continued……….
    Ann

Smile Tuesday's Tempting SHUIS Summary and Pics of the Day.........

Shuis are in their all white clothing again. Luis is walking behind Sheridan with his hand covering her eyes. He is leading her into the flower filled gazebo. As they enter the gazebo, Luis removes his hand from Sheridan’s eyes. She is in awe, gasps, and says, “Luis, it’s so beautiful! (She walks further into the gazebo and looks around happily) So, this is where you ran off to earlier.” Luis replies, “You told me about your dream. I’m going to spend the rest of my life making your dreams come true.” Sheridan, “It’s perfect.” Luis, “You’re perfect. Now, everything is perfect. Now’s the time to ask that question, the question I’ve been waiting so long to ask.” Luis holds both of Sheridan’s hands and kneels on one knee.

Luis begins, “Sheridan, I never thought I could feel this way about a woman, but I can’t imagine my life without you. When I look at your face and see it shining with such love, I just want to hold you and protect you against anything that could hurt you. I never want to live without you and I will never love another woman. So will you give me the greatest gift and say that you’ll be my wife? Will you marry me?” Sheridan is just bursting with happiness and can hardly contain herself as she answers, “Yes, Luis, I want nothing more than to be your wife.” Luis stands and they kiss while still holding hands.

In Sheridan’s bedroom, Sheridan is in her bed dreaming as she smiles and says, “Luis, I love so much.” Luis walks through the door carrying a breakfast tray. He smiles as he sees and hears Sheridan and says, “I love you, too.” Sheridan stirs, stretches, and says, “Luis, I thought we were…….oh, I must have been dreaming.” Luis puts the tray down on the bed near the foot and climbs into bed next to Sheridan. He says, “Whatever it was, it sure put a big smile on your face.” Sheridan laughs and agrees. Luis takes her hand in his and asks what she was dreaming about. She gives Luis a bright smile and says, “I was dreaming about something I want very, very much.”

Luis gestures toward the tray and says with an accent, “Breakfast in bed?” Sheridan says as long as it is not eggs Benedict. She laughs as he grins and says, “NO! I learned my lesson with the eggs Benedict the last time when you spit it out behind my back.” Sheridan responds, “Well, whatever it is, it smells delicious.” Luis reaches for the lid but does a little teasing before he lifts the lid to reveal the contents, in that wonderfully cute accent again, “Voile! The flapjacks!” Sheridan says they look great. Luis looks at Sheridan and says, “Not as great as you look. You sure you’re all that hungry?”

Sheridan looks into his eyes and suggestively says, “I think breakfast can wait.” Luis pulls her to him for a kiss.

Shuis are under the covers now kissing. “Imagine” is playing. Luis takes Sheridan’s hand and asks her to tell him about her dream. Sheridan tells him that it is silly. Luis says, “Whatever it was, it put a big smile on your face. Come on, just tell me.” Sheridan says, “All right. Remember that dream I was having earlier about you and the garden proposing?” Luis moves Sheridan’s hand to lay on his bare chest as he rubs the palm of her hand, then looks down at her hand before he says, “I’m going to make that dream come true …..With a little added surprise.” Sheridan excitedly exclaims, “A surprise!” Luis says, “Yes, it’s a surprise. You see, when I ask you that question, that all important question, I want it to be everything you ever dreamed of…..and more.” Sheridan moves her hand now to caress Luis’ chest as she pleads her case, “Luis, you don’t have to go to the trouble of decorating the gazebo or the garden. All you have to do is ask. When you do no matter how or where it will be my dream come true. Just ask me now and it will be perfect.” Luis responds, “Nope! I want to make your dream come true. I want it to be everything you ever dream of. (He runs his finger down her arm as if to punctuate that sentence. An endearing gesture!) I love you so much.” Sheridan caresses his cheek as he pulls her to him for another kiss.

Sheridan stands behind Luis and puts her arms around him as he prepares to pick up the breakfast tray. She asks where he is going. He tells her that he was going to the kitchen to heat up her breakfast so she can have breakfast in bed. She tells him not to bother. She will go with him to the kitchen because she wants them to have breakfast together. As Luis leaves the room, Sheridan reaches for Luis’ shirt lying on the chair. As she puts the shirt on, the ring falls on the floor. Sheridan picks it up and says, “It’s beautiful. This must be the surprise Luis was talking about.” Luis comes back to ask Sheridan if she wants some bacon. He sees her with the ring and asks, “What are you doing with my grandmother’s ring?” Sheridan quickly replies, “I’m sorry. It fell off your shirt.” Luis says in a disappointed tone of voice, “So much for the surprise.” Sheridan again says, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to spoil it. It’s just such a beautiful ring.” Luis smiles, “At least you like it.” Sheridan says, “It’s absolutely perfect.” Luis takes the ring from Sheridan, walks to the chair to pick up the pouch, drops the ring, and pulls the drawstring closed with emphasis as he says to Sheridan, “You don’t get to see it again till I propose.” Sheridan pleads again, “Please, Luis, don’t make a big deal out of this proposal. I’ve already seen the ring. I know that you want to marry me. So just do it. Just ask me now.” Luis looks like he is considering it. LOL!

To be continued……….
    Ann

Smile Wednesday's Winning Ways SHUIS Summary and Pics of the Day........

In Sheridan’s bedroom, Sheridan looks so sad that she believes that she has messed things up for them. She says to Luis, “I ruined everything by finding the ring, didn't I?” As he puts the ring in his pocket Luis answers, “Of course not.” Sheridan, “You wanted it to be a surprise.” Luis takes both of Sheridan’s hands in his and says, “I just wanted my proposal to live up to your dreams.”

Sheridan quickly says, “I don't care about all that.” Luis smiles and says, “What about me? It's a once-in-a-lifetime thing. I just want to do it right.” Sheridan says, “But if we wait too long –“ Luis questions, “What, you think I'm going to change my mind?” Sheridan sounds more worried now, “I -- I don't know. I just -- I can't shake this feeling that there's someone out there trying to come between us. Don't wait to ask me to marry you. If you do, it may never happen.” Luis looks concerned that Sheridan is so worried.

Sheridan pleads, “Let's not wait, Luis. Propose to me now before something goes wrong.” Luis, “Sheridan, please. You got to stop thinking like that. Nothing is going to go wrong.” Sheridan says, “I want to believe you, but I'm scared. I can't help but feel that there's something out there just lying in wait to break us up.” Luis asks, “What are you afraid of, your family?” Sheridan looks worried, “They hate us being together.” Luis admits, “Look, I'm the first to admit that your brother and father are bad news, but they are a piece of cake compared to what we were up against last night. Sheridan, I love you. Nothing is going to ever get in the way of that.” Sheridan gives a sexy pout as Luis smiles down at her.

Sheridan tries again, “You already have the ring. Why wait?” Luis says, “Well, because I meant what I said. Look, I want everything about our lives together to be perfect, starting with the way I ask you the big question. You forget, I already know what your fantasy marriage proposal looks like.” Luis takes her hands again. Sheridan tells Luis, “But I told you none of that matters.” Luis says, “It does to me. Look, just give me a break, huh? Let your future husband do it his way.” Luis gives her a big grin and Sheridan can’t help but smile at him.

From the living room, Hank asks if anybody is home. Sheridan immediately moves to the chair to get her robe. Luis immediately yells back, “Yeah, you know we are, Hank. You ever try calling first?” Hank says that he can take a hint and he will see them later but Luis says that he is just kidding. As Sheridan hands Luis his shirt and puts her robe on, he asks Hank to give them a second to get decent. Luis straightens the bedspread a bit, looks to see if Sheridan is covered, and shouts for Hank to come in as he finishes buttoning his shirt.

Hank enters the bedroom and says, “Sorry, guys. I -- I'm ready to help you out with that -- that thing?” Sheridan and Luis look at each other and laugh. Luis turns back to Hank and says, “You can knock off the undercover routine. She already knows what I'm up to.” Luis puts his arm around Sheridan.

Gwen’s voice comes from the living room, “Sheridan? Are you here?” Sheridan calls out, “Oh, in the bedroom, Gwen. Come on in.” Luis comments, “What is this, Grand central station?” Gwen enters the room and says, “Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you had company.” Sheridan replies, “No, it's fine. I've been dying to talk to you.”

Luis turns to Sheridan and says, “Yeah, well, Hank and I got a lot to do, anyway, to plan for the surprise that's not such a surprise. All right.” Sheridan giggles and Luis kisses her before he leaves with Hank.
    Sheridan is so excited that she can hardly contain herself, “You are just in time. Luis was just about to propose to me, but he wants it to be exactly how I've always dreamed.” Gwen answers, “I see.” Sheridan gets a funny look on her face and asks, “What's the matter, Gwen? I mean, I thought you'd be happy for me.” Gwen nastily replies, “Well, I would be -- if you weren't about to marry the brother of the witch who stole Ethan away from me.” Sheridan stares at her in shock and says, “Gwen!” Gwen apologizes, “I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That was so terribly selfish of me. I have no right to take my out my frustrations about Theresa when you're so happy. Congrats, ok? I mean it.” Gwen hugs Sheridan. Sheridan says, “Thank you. And don't apologize. The last thing you need to hear is me prattle on about getting married.” Gwen comments, “I'm sure Luis is wonderful…. Nothing like his sister.” Sheridan answers, “You know, I haven't spent that much time with Theresa, but she does seem nice.” Gwen: "Nice"? I caught her trying to seduce Ethan last night.” Sheridan tries to stay calm and says, “Gwen, they are going to be married.” Gwen says, “But that's no excuse for her using sex to try and keep Ethan when he finds out what her big secret is.” Sheridan looks surprised and asks, “What are you talking about? What -- what secret?” Gwen, “Well, it's -- I have this feeling that maybe Theresa isn't as much of an innocent as everyone thinks she is. That's all.”

Sheridan is concerned and tells Gwen, “Look, you have to stop thinking about Ethan and Theresa and start concentrating on your own life. You need to find someone who realizes how beautiful and wonderful you are.” Gwen replies, “Ethan used to think that about me.” Sheridan quietly tells her, “Ethan's gone. It's time to find someone new. (Sheridan smiles so brightly as she remembers why she is so happy) Look, please don't hate me for cutting things short, but I really have to get a shower and get dressed so that I can be ready for my proposal.” Gwen says, “Of course not. I'm sorry for being such a bummer. I really am happy for you.” Sheridan says, “Thanks. And please do me a favor and think about what I said? You know, a couple of dates with a nice guy and you'll forget all about Ethan.” They hug and Sheridan goes to the bathroom to get ready.

In the gazebo Luis and Hank finish placing all the flowers around in just the right places. It looks beautiful! Hank asks Luis what he thinks about it. Luis takes it all in and replies, “I think I'm in love!”

Hank laughs and says, “No kidding. I thought you did this for all your girlfriends.” Luis looks around again, “Seriously, man, you think Sheridan's going to like all this?” Hank asks, “Is the pope catholic? One look at all this and that girl's yours forever.” Luis smiles and says, “Yeah? I was hoping you'd say that.”

Sheridan, still in her pink robe, looks at herself in her cheval mirror. She is also wearing the biggest, most beautiful smile as she says, “I can't wait for you to ask me to marry you, Luis, because I can't wait to say yes!”

To be continued……….
    Ann

Smile Thursday's Timeless SHUIS Proposal & Pics of the Day.......

Luis waves good bye to Hank and thanks him for helping to decorate the garden. Luis walks back into the gazebo, looks at the ring, and says, “Now everything will be perfect when I propose to Sheridan.”

In her bedroom, Sheridan is looking at a picture of Luis holding her in his arms. She says to the picture, “Will you marry me, Sheridan?” She hugs the picture to herself and continues, “I can’t wait to hear Luis say those magic words.”

She places the picture back in its place on her dressing table and goes to the mirror to check that she looks perfect for her Luis. “I just hope that nothing stops Luis from proposing to me today.”

In the living room, Sheridan opens the door for Luis. They are both dressed in their white proposal clothes again.

He looks at her, grins, and says, “Wow! You look incredible!” Sheridan touches his arm, “Thank you. I’m ready to go.” She walks down the entry steps to get her little white purse. Luis follows her down the steps and takes the purse from her hands as he says, “Yeah, who says we are going anywhere?” He puts her purse down on the table and grabs her hands. Sheridan smiles and replies, “Because for starters, I can read you like a book and you said we were going somewhere.” Luis smiles and adds, “Oh yeah, something about making your dreams come true.” Sheridan asks, “Should I bring anything?” Luis answers, “Nope. Everything we need will be there waiting for us. (Luis exhales.) I hope I can make this one of the most memorable days of your life.” Sheridan looks into his eyes, caresses his cheek, and says so sweetly, “Every day with you is memorable.” Luis grins, “Let’s go.” Sheridan flashes her beautiful smile, “Let’s go.” Hand in hand they walk up the few steps to the front door.

Luis guides a blindfolded Sheridan into the flower-filled gazebo. She is laughing as they enter.

They stop close to the middle. Luis turns Sheridan to face him and asks if she is ready before he removes the blindfold. Sheridan is surprised and says, “Luis, it’s just like in my dream.” She walks all over the gazebo taking in everything, stopping to smell the flowers, before Luis asks, “Do you like it?” Sheridan’s enthusiastic reply, “I love it! You shouldn’t have done this. It must have cost a fortune.” Luis takes her hands again. “Yeah, but I wanted this to be a special occasion and it is a once in a lifetime thing.” Sheridan puts her hand up to caress his face then lets her hand drop to his chest as she looks around, “Where is that music coming from?” Luis points toward the back of one of the rose covered trellises, “See for yourself.” Musicians (two guitar players) dressed as gypsies, reminiscent of the “most romantic night”, walk into the gazebo. Luis asks, “Care to dance?” Luis tosses the blindfold to the side and pulls Sheridan into his arms. They dance.

Shuis clap and dismiss the musicians as soon as the dance ends. Luis looks at Sheridan and says that the present is due to be delivered any minute now. Sheridan looks surprised, “Present? What present?” Shuis walk back toward the middle of the gazebo while Luis keeps one arm around Sheridan’s shoulder and holds her hand with his other hand. They are just adorable and look like they can’t bear not to be touching each other. A tuxedo clad man walks into the clearing with a silver tray holding a beautifully wrapped box. Luis picks up the box, thanks the man, and hands the box to Sheridan who exclaims, “It’s just like the box in my dream!” Luis grins, “Well, open it!” As Sheridan opens the box to reveal the ring, she exclaims, “Your grandmother’s ring.”

Luis says, “I know it’s no surprise. You’ve already seen it.” Sheridan smiles and sincerely says, “It doesn’t matter. It’s still beautiful.” Luis continues, “And it’s no secret why we’re here. We both know I’m going to ask you a question and we both know what it is. But before I do pop the question, I want to tell you why I think you’re the most wonderful woman in the world.” They look deeply into each other’s eyes.

As he holds both of her hands tight, Luis continues, “I know the life we’ll build together will make all of our hopes and dreams come true. I’ve never met anyone like you. I’ve never wanted to be with a woman as much as I want to be with you. You’re everything I could ever dream for and more…..infinitely more. For that reason I want to be with you every day, even every minute, every second. And to make sure that happens, to make sure that we are joined together forever, I’m going to ask you a question, a question that I hope will be the first step down the road of our happiness.” Sheridan has been smiling this whole time and looking at Luis with such love in her eyes for him. Luis has not let her hands go for even a second. He drops down on one knee. He still holds Sheridan’s hands. She is smiling down on him and as he looks up into her face again, he has the biggest smile as they are just beaming at each other.

As Luis releases Sheridan’s hands, “Imagine” begins to play.

“My grandmother told me when I met the perfect woman, it would be like a phonograph in my head, playing my favorite song over and over and it would be so beautiful, so perfect that I would never want it to end.” Smiling down at him, Sheridan asks, “And do you her that music now?” With a big smile, Luis answers, “I guess it was always there but I had a hard time hearing it because of all the times you crashed into my car and all the arguments we had, (Sheridan laughs!) But I hear it loud and clear now.

(Luis gets serious here.) My grandmother was right. I never want the music to end. There’s only one way to make sure that the music will never end. (Luis smiles) Sheridan Crane, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? Will you marry me?” Sheridan immediately cries, “Yes, Luis, I will marry you!” Luis slips the ring on her finger and stands up.

Sheridan throws her arms around Luis’ neck and says, “Yes, yes, yes….” Until her words are swallowed up by Luis’ passionate kiss.

**sigh** They are so happy, so radiant, and just bursting with joy!
    Luis looks down at Sheridan’s hand with the ring then lifts it to his lips to tenderly kiss. He holds her hand as they continue to stare into each other’s eyes. (This was one of the most beautiful scenes ever on Passions. Galen and McKenzie expressed in that look just how much Shuis love each other and the sweetness and passion of their love all at once. They are simply beautiful and the scene was beautiful in its simplicity.) Sheridan and Luis lean in to kiss again as rose petals fall from above. Sheridan looks up and marvels, “Luis, this is so beautiful!” Luis laughs and says, “Not as beautiful as you. I love you with all of my heart.” Sheridan removes petals from Luis’ hair, looks into his eyes, and says, “I love you so much.” She places both hands so gently on his face before he pulls her close for another passionate kiss.

To be continued……….
    Ann