Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 6

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 6

Thanks, Ann. Great summary and beautiful pictures!

Smile Tuesday's Timmy to the Rescue SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day.....

Hank arrives home after being away helping the FBI with more drug dealers. Luis, Sheridan, Ethan and Theresa try to catch him up on the happenings in Harmony while he has been away. He finds their tales unbelievable but offers to help. Father Lonigan says the only one who can help save the teens is one sent by God. Enter Timmy with the demon claw to save the day. He is walking toward Charity’s bedroom.

Hank looks over at Luis with his arm around Sheridan and ET in each other’s arms and says that it looks like a lot has happened while he was gone. He says that Sheridan and Luis look closer than ever and that not only does it look like Luis knows about ET being in love but he has accepted it. Theresa tells Hank that not only has Luis given them his blessing to get married but they are going to get married with her brother and Sheridan.

Hank congratulates the four of them. Luis tells Hank, “Theresa is jumping the gun, as usual. We haven’t decided on a double wedding. We haven’t even decided if we’re going to get married yet. Sheridan turns to look at Luis as he stands behind her and says, “No, not yet.” Theresa leans toward Hank and quietly says, “Luis has a hard time facing facts some times.” Luis asks, “Fact? What facts?” Theresa answers, “Everything points to us having a double wedding.” Luis tells Theresa, “You need to ease off here. Sheridan and I have a lot to discuss before our wedding, double or otherwise. Once we find out that Miguel and the girls are all right, we can finish our conversation that we started at the cottage.” Sheridan flashes back to Luis trying to propose to her before they were interrupted. She says, “I can’t wait to pick up where we left off.” Sheridan’s eyes are sparkling as she looks up at Luis. Luis looks like he wants to kiss her but only says…ummmmm.

As Luis looks over blueprints of the house spread out on the table, Sheridan tells Hank that Luis is so frustrated. You can tell how badly he wants to go back inside to rescue Miguel and the girls. Hank tells her that have to wait to see what Fr. Lonigan says. Sheridan can’t believe what is happening. Hank can’t believe a lot of things that have happened since he left. He can see how Sheridan and Luis feel about each other and he is happy for them. He asks Sheridan what Luis meant when he said there was a conversation they had to finish. Sheridan tells him that Luis was at her place down on one knee. Hank asks if Luis was going to propose. Sheridan smiles wistfully as she tells Hank that she thinks so. Luis looks up toward Charity’s bedroom and says to himself that the wait is killing him. He wants to get his brother and those girls out of there.

Sheridan and Hank join Luis at the table as he looks over the blueprints again. Sheridan asks if there is any word yet. Luis says they are waiting on word from Fr. Lonigan before they can go back in. Hank comments to Luis that Sheridan is waiting, too. Sheridan looks horrified and says, “Hank!” But Hank continues telling Luis that he heard that he was down on one knee at the cottage. Luis looks at Sheridan then answers Hank, “Yes, I was about to ask a certain lady something but then I got a call to come here. Hank says that he hopes that Luis hasn’t forgotten the question he was going to ask Sheridan. Luis smiles and tells him, “No, Hank, it’s not the kind of question a guy forgets.” Sheridan says, “That’s a relief!” Luis looks at the house again and says that he can’t take it anymore. He’s going to find Sam and see if he will go back in with Luis. Sheridan grabs Luis’ arm and tells him that he can’t go back in there. She won’t let him go. Luis looks puzzled while Sheridan looks scared to death. Luis has to pry Sheridan’s hands off his arm. He tells her that it is going to be all right. Luis says, “Well, I guess that you know that I was going to propose.” Sheridan replies, “I was hoping.” Luis smiles and continues, “Yeah, but before I ask you that, there’s something we need to talk about…..something serious.” Sheridan asks what. Luis answers, “I’ve been putting it off but we can’t put if off any longer. If we’re going to get married, then we need to come to terms with something or we’re never going to stand a chance.”

Sheridan looks frightened as she comments, “Luis, you sound so ominous. What do you want to talk to me about?” Luis replies, “The way you reacted a minute ago. The way you grabbed my arm to keep me from going into the house.” Sheridan says, “I was afraid for you. I saw what went on in there. It was horrible. I didn’t want you to get hurt.” Luis says, “I understand but if you are going to be a cop’s wife, you have to learn how to reign in your emotions. You got to be in control.” “But you could have been in so much danger.” “I’m always in dangerous situations. Look, before we can even think about getting married, you got to ask yourself and be honest with yourself. Can you deal with being a cop’s wife?” Sheridan knows that she can handle being the wife of a cop but she will still be worried about him putting his life on the line every day. Luis says, “That is part of being a cop. You remember when I was your body guard?” Sheridan smiles that secret little smile and says, “I remember”. Luis goes on, “You remember all the crazy stuff I did to keep you healthy? (Now Luis smiles) Swinging from a cable wire outside the top floor of a hotel, running through the forest dodging bullets, jumping out of helicopters, stuff like that?” Sheridan replies, “But we were together then. We were a team. I felt like I had some control over the situation.” “As much as I would like to take you on patrol with me every day, I can’t.” Sheridan pouts and says, “I know, but I wish you could.” Luis smiles and acts like he is scolding her, “See, it’s stuff like that. I can’t have you out there worrying about me when I go to work every day. I’m a cop. I’m always in dangerous situations.” Sheridan looks like she gets a great idea and says, “But you don’t have to be a cop any more. I have money and once we are married it will be our money.” Luis quickly replies, “No, we’ve already talked about this. I will not live off your money. If I did that……..If I didn’t take responsibility for our lives, I wouldn’t be happy. I don’t think you’d be happy either. That’s not the kind of man you want to be with.” Sheridan gives Luis a sultry look as he replies, “Well, at least I would know you were safe.” Luis sees Fr. Lonigan and excuses himself.

Fr. Lonigan tells the gathered group that they can’t go into the house now. An Angel has sent someone who is trying a rescue on his own right now. Luis asks, “An angel sent someone?” just as Timmy enters Charity’s room.

As demons fly through the walls, a police officer from the SWAT team arrives to tell Sam that the shields he asked for are here. Sam pulls Luis away from kissing Sheridan to tell him about the new bullet proof and fire proof shields. They are going to use those to go back into the house against Fr. Longman’s advice. Sheridan once again tells Luis not to go. Luis tells her that if she can’t let him do his job, there is no future between them. Sheridan hugs Luis close and tells him she loves him. He says that he loves her, too, but he has to go. Sheridan lets him go.

As the men try to enter the house with the shields, the women and Fr. Lonigan pray. Upstairs, standing in front of the closet, Timmy puts his hand back to throw the claw into the portal to hell when Tabby appears and grabs his arm to stop him.

The women all run to the front of the house. When Sheridan sees Luis, she runs to hold him close. Sam wants to try again. He goes to the door by himself. Luis holds a tearful Sheridan as he tells her, “Sheridan, I know how scared you are but I can’t let Sam do this alone. I have to go with him. Miguel is in there.” With tears in her eyes, Sheridan tells Luis that she understands. Luis kisses Sheridan and tells her that he loves her before he goes to stand beside Sam. All the other men say they are going with Sam, too. Sam tells them to stick together. As they enter the house using their shields, they are greeted by more demons that are ready to kill them.

The demons spew fire at the men and melt their “impenetrable” shields. Upstairs, Timmy has his hand cocked once again preparing to throw the demon claw into the portal to hell as Tabby begs him not to do it because he will be destroying them, too.

Sheridan and Theresa stand looking at the flames inside the house. Sheridan says that it seems like Luis, Ethan and the others have been gone forever. Theresa says she hopes they are saving Miguel, Charity and Kay. Chief Bennett is a good leader. The girls are both teary-eyed. Sheridan says that she feels sorry for Grace for all that she has been through lately. “It’s strange that even with everything bad that is going on, I actually feel optimistic. I’m sure the men will rescue Miguel and the girls. Theresa says she feels the same way. It must be because they are in such wonderful relationships. She just knows that they are going to have a double wedding just like her fortune cookie said. Sheridan hopes that Theresa is right.

In the Bennett living room, Sam doesn’t care that he no longer has a shield. He is still going upstairs. Everyone turns toward the stairs but the demons send fireballs shooting at them causing them to retreat outside. Fr. Lonigan tells everyone that they must pray for the creature who was sent to save the children. He is their only hope. Upstairs, Timmy throws the claw as hard as he can into the closet. Tabby says that he has destroyed everything including them. She tells Timmy that he doesn’t know what he has done.

To be continued……….
    Ann

Thanks, Ann!

Smile Wednesday's Wild Rescue SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day....

Shuis and ET sit together in the Bennett’s backyard talking about what just happened in the house. Luis says that he can’t believe how strong those demons were. They melted their shields in seconds. Sheridan tells him that she is just glad that he made it out alive. Theresa chimes in with “Me, too!” Eve brings the first aid kits around and the women all clean and bandage the wounds of their men.

The men all want to go back to attempt another rescue. Fr. Lonigan again tells them that the creature sent by the angel is the only one who can save the children.

On the docks, Julian and Rebecca meet with the Luis imposter in order to work out a plan to split up Sheridan and Luis again. Julian is sure that this plan will work so he won’t have to kill Sheridan. Rebecca takes a liking to the Luis look a like and volunteers to be the woman with Luis when Sheridan catches them in bed together. LOL! Of course, Julian says they need a younger woman.

As Sheridan hugs Luis, she tells him to be careful and to please come back to her. Luis smiles down at her, “Don’t you ever worry about that. I’ll always come back.” Sheridan touches his face as she tells him, “I love you, Luis.” Luis tells her that he loves her. They tenderly kiss. As Sheridan watches Luis walk toward the house, she thinks about some of the special moments she has spent with Luis. We get a beautiful Shuis montage to Van Morrison’s “Someone Like You” ( I remember we were busy buzzing on the boards hoping that something was not going to happen to Sheridan or Luis because it was JER’s custom to throw us a bone like a nice montage before something bad happened. LOL! ) We got to see clips from the Paris adventure, the first time Shuis made love, the most romantic night (dinner and undressing and in bed as well as the scenes of them kissing before Luis left with Agent Freeman), the sleigh ride, Luis picking Sheridan up for the ET engagement party, the Boston jail cell kiss, the romantic bubble bath, and the kiss in the vault when the door opened. As the montage ends, Sheridan prays, “Please God, keep him safe.”

There are still so many flames that are preventing the men from going into the house so Luis suggests they call for the fire department. The women decide that they should do whatever they can to support their men. They join the men at the side of the house.

As Sheridan helps Luis into his fireman uniform, Luis says that should do it. Sheridan says, “I know I’ve already said this but I’m going to keep saying it till this is over.” Luis stops her with “Don’t worry, I’ll be careful.” Sheridan says further, “Promise me.” Luis assures her, “Nothing’s gonna happen to me. Nothing’s gonna take me away from you. I love you too much.” Luis puts his gloved hand out to touch her mouth and chin as he leans in for another kiss.

The adults see Miguel, Charity, and Kay in the kitchen window but he flames surround the house preventing them from getting out and the men from getting in. The house begins to sink into the ground with the teens trapped inside.

Ethan spots Julian near the Bennett house. He leaves Theresa to talk with Julian. Theresa sees Sheridan standing alone watching the men near the house. As she joins Sheridan the two hug each other. Sheridan tells Theresa that she is so glad that Sam stopped Ethan from going into the house. She asks Theresa if Ethan is all right. Theresa says no, he is going out of his mind not being able to do anything. Sheridan says that Luis is, too. Theresa says that she doesn’t know what their mother will do if she loses Miguel. Sheridan tells Theresa that they can’t think like that. They have to just keep praying. Behind the women, the ground cracks open and Sheridan and Theresa scream as they fall backwards into the hole.

Chad interrupts Ethan to tell him about Sheridan and Theresa falling into the crack. As they run back to where Luis and Hank are laying on the ground talking to Sheridan and Theresa, Sheridan says that she is so afraid. It is dark down there. Luis says that he knows but they are going to get them out of there. Luis asks if either of them was hurt in the fall. Theresa says they are fine. Luis says, “Good. I’m going to reach my hand down as far as I can and I want you to reach up as far as you can and try to grab it.” Sheridan’s voice, “I can’t see anything.” Luis says, “It’s ok. Just reach up as far as you can.” Sheridan, “I’m trying.” Theresa, “You’re too far away.” Hank chimes in, “No, we are close. We’ll have you out in a minute.” Luis yells, “Sheridan, listen to me. Are you reaching up as far as you can?” “Yes, but we’re too far down, Luis.” Pilar rushes over to Luis, Ethan and Hank. She is hysterical and begs Luis not to let Theresa die, too. Luis says that he won’t but she has to get back so they can do their job. When Chad comes back with the rope they need, Luis asks Whitney to take Pilar away from the edge. Luis ties the rope around himself so the others can lower him into the hole. As Luis jumps into the hole, Ethan says that they need to hurry before the earth moves again. If it shifts they would be squeezed to death in that hole. Ethan yells to Sheridan and Theresa that they are coming for them.

As Luis dangles just above them, Sheridan and Theresa reach out to try to reach him to pull them to safety. The ground shakes again and they are knocked down. Sheridan helps Theresa up, the men lower Luis a little more and Luis able to grab Theresa. He yells for the others to pull him up as he has Theresa. Sheridan looks so frightened as she watches them leave her behind in the dark. She is claustrophobic. On the surface, Sam says that Luis looks beat so he offers to go down to get Sheridan but Luis says that he is fine and he is going to get Sheridan. The men lower Luis into the hole again. When Sheridan sees him she begins to laugh and cry with relief. Luis and Sheridan latch onto each other and Luis yells, “Beam us up, Scotty.” When they reach the surface, Luis holds Sheridan close and asks if she is all right. She looks up at Luis and says, “You did it again. You saved my life again.” They kiss and hold each other for dear life.

To be continued……….
    Ann

Thanks, Ann!

Smile Thrusday's Triumphant SHUIS Pic of the Day...........

Inside the Bennett house, even as it sinks further into the ground, Charity pays. The family and friends gathered outside each mourn for the teens and each blame themselves for not being able to do more to rescue their loved ones. As the house disappears from view they each call out/cry out the name of their loved ones trapped in the house. Everyone tries to comfort each other.

Luis releases Sheridan’s hand as he, Fr. Lonigan, and Reese walk to the edge of the huge hole, followed closely by Sheridan, Ethan, and Theresa. Luis says, “The house just swallowed them up…..Miguel, Charity, and Kay….gone.” He reaches behind him to find Sheridan’s hand which he grips for comfort. He turns to look at her as she says, “We’ve seen so many strange things tonight. Maybe this is not the end. Maybe Miguel and Charity’s love will save them yet.” Theresa says that she believes in love but how can it overcome this? Fr. Lonigan tells them not to give up hope. They must have faith, hope and pray. Everyone falls to their knees and begins praying with Fr. Lonigan asking God to bring their loved ones home.

Luis has an idea so is calling for construction equipment to dig into the hole in an effort to free the teens. Sheridan hears someone moaning and tells Luis. He hangs up to investigate. They find Miguel walking out of the bushes. Everyone rejoices that Miguel made it out but they soon what to know where the girls are. Miguel tells them what happened. The Angel appeared to them and told them the prayers of their family and friends have saved them. She told them to follow the light.

Miguel tells Luis that he has to find Charity and Kay. He promised that he would save them. He told Charity that their love was strong enough to overcome anything. Luis tells Miguel to rest and he will get everyone there to split up and search for Charity and Kay. Suddenly, Kay walks into the backyard. Her family and friends run to hug her.

While looking for Charity, Sheridan says that maybe Charity will just appear out of nowhere like Miguel did. Luis hopes so. He tells her that Miguel and Charity are connected by an invisible thread and are meant to be together and since Miguel made it, Charity must, too. Sheridan says, “I’m sure love keeps people together for all time.” Luis says that he can’t argue with that. Whitney comments that Charity and Miguel’s love survived Hell, she can’t die now. Luis says that he sees something. They all run to the spot and find Charity on the ground looking quite dead. Luis leans over Charity’s still body and feels for a pulse. He thinks she may be dead. Miguel rushes over, takes Charity in his arms, and begs her not to leave him.

Miguel carries Charity back to the others. Eve examines Charity but says that she is not responding. Luis tells Sheridan that he hopes that Miguel’s love can bring Charity back. Miguel says to Charity, “We’ve made it this far, Charity. You can’t leave me now. I love you. We belong together forever.” Charity stirs, opens her eyes, and says, “I love you, too, Miguel. I’ll never leave you.” (Just another of the many things that have since been rewritten to accommodate having the wrong people together when it is totally impossible for them to be together and to love each other more than their soul mate, one true love.)

Hidden behind the bushes, Tabby is so mad that Charity survived. She says that she will destroy Charity and Miguel’s love if it is the last thing she does. While she is at it, she will destroy all the love in Harmony. “I’ll bring pain and death to Sheridan. I’ll torpedo Ethan and Theresa’s love. I’ll throw Chad and Whitney into utter confusion. I’ll make TC’s love for Eve drive him to murder. I’ll make Officer Sam prove his love but not to his wife. Speaking of Gracie, have I got a surprise for her!

Everyone is happy that Miguel, Charity and Kay are home and safe. Luis cuddles Sheridan from behind as she tells him, “We’ve won, Luis. Love triumphed over evil and Miguel and the girls are safe.” Luis replies, “Maybe you’re right. Maybe it is love that did it.” They both smile as Sheridan says, “I know it was.”

After Eve examines the teens she announces that she sees no reason for them to go to the hospital. They are miracles. The Bennett family has a huge family hug and thank God that they have each other even though they lost their house.

Fr. Lonigan asks everyone to pray and thank God for saving the lives of their children. He also wants to pray for the small creature who gave his life to save them. Luis says that he always thought that Hell was just made up to keep children in line but now that he has seen it with his own eyes, he knows that it is real. Fr. Lonigan says they won the battle but there will be more to come. Hank and Luis tell Fr. L. not to scare everyone after all they have been through tonight. Luis says that they visited Hell with our own eyes and some of us went there. Pilar tells Luis that what Fr. Lonigan is trying to tell them is that there evil and not just in hell. Fr. Lonigan says that is right. There are people who do things that never think of the consequences and how much something might hurt others. They want something and just don’t care who they hurt in the process of getting what they want. TC comments to Eve that Fr. Lonigan must be taking about Ivy as Simone thinks that he is talking about Kay. LOL!

To be continued……….
    Ann

Smile Friday's Forever SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day......

As they walk around the Bennett yard talking about the events of the night, Hank knows that Luis has something on his mind that has nothing to do with the demons they fought that night. Luis asks Hank what his first clue was. Hank says that it was the fact that Luis can’t take his eyes off Sheridan for more than a minute at a time. Luis tells Hank that he wants to ask Sheridan to marry him and he is scared to death. Hank mocks, “You, Officer “I’m not afraid of anything that moves” Lopez-Fitzgerald is scared of a girl?” Luis answers, “But she’s not just any girl. Hank, I’m crazy about her.” Hank says to tell him something that he doesn’t already know. Luis obliges, “It’s taken a while to get to this point. I mean, I’ve always been crazy about her but, you know, it’s just that kind of commitment.” Hank says that it is heavy duty but Luis doesn’t have to explain anything to him. Luis continues, “Right. Then it hit me. What am I waiting for? I know that she’s the woman for me. If I sit on the dime too long, I may lose the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I don’t want to even think about what my life would be like right now without Sheridan in it.” Hank thinks that Luis’ nerves have gone the way of the demons tonight. They flew right out the window. Luis says that Hank is right but he is going to do it. When they get back to Sheridan’s place tonight he is going to ask the woman he loves to marry him. Luis’ has the biggest smile on his face.

Resuming their walk, Hank comments on remembering that Luis was going to marry Beth right out of high school. Luis says, “Yes, but this is different. I really cared for Beth but I love Sheridan.” Hank says that he was pretty wild about Sheridan himself. Luis hopes there are no hard feelings. Hank says there are no hard feelings and that he always wanted the best man to win. Sheridan walks toward the men looking for Luis but when she hears them talking about her, she stops behind the bush to listen. She hears Luis say, “It’s funny, you know. I always thought that love and marriage were two things that most people go through in life like getting your first paycheck or losing your virginity. Then wham! One day I run into Sheridan. She got under my skin from the first time I saw her. She drove me nuts.” Hank comments that he remembers that. Luis continues, “It was like one day I’d be screaming at her and the next I’m thinking about whether or not I want to make love to her. (Sheridan, peaking out from behind the bush, smiles a sweet smile. Her heart just melts as she hears Luis describing how he feels about her.) I didn’t even see it. It was right there in front of my face. She’s stubborn, strong and beautiful and fragile. There’s one reason, one important reason that I have to ask her to marry me, because I can’t live without her. (Sheridan is bursting with happiness which shows in her radiant smile.) I can’t imagine what it would be like to spend one day on this earth without her in my life. I love her.” Sheridan comes from behind the bush and tells Luis, “I love you, too, Luis.” Luis turns in her direction as she walks toward him. Sheridan smiles and Luis bends down to plant one amazing kiss on her.

Hank clears his throat as Shuis are still kissing. Luis says, “Sorry, Hank. I forgot you were there.” Then to Sheridan he asks, “How long were you standing back there listening to me spill my guts to Hank?” Sheridan thinks back to overhearing some of the things Luis said but she grins from ear to ear as she tells him, “I didn’t hear all that much…. Just that you kind of like me.” Luis grins and says, “You could say that.” He kisses her again and as they hold each other close, Luis looks over at Hank with a smile.

Again Hank clears his throat. Luis says that he is sorry….again. Hank tells him not to mind him since he is starting to get used to it. Shuis are holding hands, both hands. Then he asks Sheridan if he can take Luis away for a minute if he promises to give him back so they can pick up where they left off. When they have walked a few feet away, Hank says that he thought that Luis was going to ask the lady a certain question. Luis says that he is but this isn’t exactly the right place. Hank tells him to take her to the right place then when Luis remembers that he doesn’t have a ring. “Oh my God. Hank, I don’t have a ring. I’ve gotta have a ring to ask her to marry me.” Hank tells Luis that Sheridan isn’t interested in jewelry. She just wants Luis. (Hank was so right about that!) Luis says, “No, no, no….. if I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman, I’ve gotta do the right thing. Wait a second! My grandma….she gave me a ring years ago and I always said maybe one day I would give it to the woman I was gonna marry.” Hank says, “problem solved. But first, tell me exactly what it was that made you a romantic sap.” Luis points toward Sheridan and says, “You’re looking at her.” Luis smiles at Sheridan who is dreamily smiling up at the stars. Then Luis says, “Well what am I doing standing here talking to you? I gotta get this show on the road.” Luis starts to walk off when Hank says there is one more thing. He tells Luis that he needs to clean himself up. He is a mess! Luis laughs knowing that he is right. Then he says, “Look man, I gotta go. I gotta get ready to ask Sheridan to marry me. Thanks for everything.” Hank tells him not to mention it and that he is really happy that this finally happened for Luis. He hopes that someday he will find a girl who will turn him inside out the same way. Luis bets that he will. Luis looks over at Sheridan for about the tenth time now and says, “I almost feel guilty being so happy with everything else that went down here tonight.” Hank warns, “Get a ring on that woman’s finger before I decide to try to steal her again. “ Luis laughs and says that he is going. When Luis reaches Sheridan she asks what that was all about. Luis tells her that Hank just wanted to pick his brain. Then he asks Sheridan to get out of there. Sheridan replies that she thought he would never ask. The two of them walk off hand in hand.

At the Lopez-Fitzgerald house, Luis tells Sheridan that he needs to get something from his room and asks if she will be all right there in the living room. She replies that she will be fine and for him to take his time. As Luis leaves the room, Sheridan steps over to stand in front of the fireplace. She looks at the pictures on the mantle, picking up one of Luis and her. She calls out, “It looks like your mother has put out some new pictures.” Luis’ voice says, “Yeah, I don’t know where she finds the time.”
    In Luis’ room, he sits on his bed and opens the drawer of his night stand to find the ring. He holds up a small dark red velvet jewelry bag. Luis picks up the ring and smiles to himself as he looks at it. He says, “Grandma’s ring. I hope Sheridan likes it.” Sheridan calls out to Luis, “Can I help you in there?” Luis says, “No, it’s all right. I’ll be right out.” He stuffs the ring into the pocket of his jeans, picks up his duffle bag, and smiles at the picture of Sheridan on his night stand before leaving his bedroom.
    In the living room, Sheridan is looking at a picture of Luis and her from the mantle with the other family pictures.

Sheridan says to herself, “Pilar has already accepted me as family.” She is still smiling as Luis walks into the room. She asks Luis if he got what he needed. He says he did. Luis sees the picture in Sheridan’s hand and comments, “Good looking couple, aren’t they?” Sheridan replies, “I don’t know about that but woman sure looks happy.” Luis says that the guy does, too. Sheridan then tells Luis that she loves this house as she walks around the room. Luis tells her that she doesn’t have to say that. Sheridan says, “No, I mean it. It’s so warm and cozy and it’s the exact kind of house that I want when we’re……….someday.” Luis says, “You grew up in a beautiful mansion with priceless art and furniture.” Sheridan replies passionately, “I would trade every last stick of it for the personal touches your mother has added to this house. I never felt as loved in the mansion as I do right here right now.” Luis puts his duffle bag down and asks, “You really think you could get by in a place like this?” Sheridan replies enthusiastically, “Get by? I would love it! As long as I am with you, it would be my dream come true.” Luis and Sheridan smile as they pull each other into a loving kiss.

(Such beautiful scenes and I just don’t understand why JER rewrote all of this and now has Luis with someone who is not his soul mate or true love. It makes me so sad that this beautiful couple, who was given such a beautiful story, will not end the show together as a couple and their love story took so many blatant, destructive, and unbelievable rewrites.)

To be continued……….
    Ann

Thanks, Ann. Beautiful picture!