Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 6

Hybrid View

Smile SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 6

Wednesday's Wishful SHUIS Summary and Pics of the Day...

Luis stops himself before he can open the kitchen door. He asks what he is doing. Theresa tells him that he is going to ask the woman that he loves to spend the rest of her life with you. Then she asks him if he is afraid…..not Pilar’s son, the bravest cop on the Harmony police force? Luis tells her that it is not fear, even if his knees do get weak every time that Sheridan is in the room. Theresa wants to know what it is then. Luis says that it is about timing. “Yes, Sheridan and I do love each other very much. Yes, I do want to have children with her and spend the rest of my life with her. I just don’t want to start out on the wrong foot.” Theresa wants to know what would be wrong with getting married with Ethan and her. Luis tells her that it is her wedding. He and Sheridan will get married if they make up their minds to do so but not because Theresa’s fortune said there was going to be two brides and two grooms. Theresa tells Luis that the main reason she wanted them to get married right away is that they are perfect for each other. They always have been. She knew it from the start! Luis says, “Oh, did you now?” Theresa is grinning as she replies, “Yes, it was crystal clear to everybody but you. I can’t believe how long it took you two to figure it out.” Luis is looking rather frustrated as he says, “Then I guess we are meant to be together seeing s how we are both so dense.” Theresa excitedly replies, “Exactly, which is why you should get married sooner rather than later.” Luis tells her that is not a reason to get married. I’ve made up my mind. Sheridan and I will get married on our own timetable, not yours, not anyone else’s. Theresa says he sounds so serious. Luis says, “I am. I’ve made up my decision. There will be no wedding for me and Sheridan in the near future. That’s my decision. That’s final and you can take it to the bank.” Theresa just keeps smiling!

In the kitchen Sheridan tells Ethan that she believes with all her heart that she and Luis will get married, find a sweet little home, and start a family……just not right now. Ethan says that if she knows that she and Luis will end up together, why wait? Sheridan says because that’s what would make Luis feel more comfortable. Ethan suggests that she talk with Luis but Sheridan says that Luis is a very proud and stubborn man. Those are two of the things that she loves most about him. Even if she were to convince him to marry her now, she would always feel like she had pressured him into making a decision before he was ready to make one. Ethan asks if she is just going to push her feelings down and sacrifice what she wants for Luis. Is she just going to sit around and wait for this proud and stubborn man to propose? Sheridan says that Ethan knows her better than that. Ethan apologizes and says that he knows that she is a strong and independent woman.

Sheridan says that is why she is willing to wait for Luis. She has waited an entire lifetime to find a man like Luis. Surely, she can wait a little longer. Ethan tells her that is not what this is all about. It’s about finding the right person and taking a giant leap of faith together. He knows what it is like to take something for granted and have it snatched away from you in the blink of an eye. Ethan doesn’t want that to happen to Shuis, not if she really loves Luis.

In the living room, Luis tells Theresa that he has nothing against the head over heels our of your mind crazy kind of love. Theresa thinks that he does. She says that it sounds like he thinks marriage is some kind of adult obligation that you put off for as long as you can, like waiting until April 15th to file your taxes. Luis tells her that love is more than the last page of a fairytale that says they lived happily ever after. Luis walks to the other side of the room and turns around to face Theresa again as he says, “Love is something that just happens. It gets you in that love clutch and you can’t do anything about it. It’s out of your control.” Theresa says that is great. Luis says, “Yeah, it is. Marriage is a serious commitment you’ve got to take your time with. It’s one major decision in your life that you have a say in. It’s one thing to stand in a church and look down the aisle at the person you love. It’s another thing to know that you can keep those promises you make at the end of the aisle. When I put that ring on Sheridan’s finger, I want to mean every word I say about loving, honoring and respecting her. I don’t want to mess it up. I just want it to be right.” As Sheridan opens the door to enter the living room, she overhears Luis say this to Theresa, “Now, do you understand why I don’t think that I can ask her to marry me?” Sheridan looks like she has been slapped as she closes the door without being seen.

Once again Sheridan opens the swinging door, only to hear Luis say, “I think the worst thing I can do would be to marry Sheridan.” Ethan come up behind Sheridan and hears what Luis said. He pulls Sheridan back into the kitchen and closes the door. Ethan says that every time he gives Luis the benefit of the doubt, he does something to make him want to deck Luis. Luis knows that you want to get married now so why can’t he just step up to the plate and do it? He thinks that he should just go out there and talk to Luis. Sheridan says not to. She feels that she has already put enough pressure on Luis about marriage. When the time is right she believes that Luis will ask. Ethan asks what she is going to do until that happens. Sheridan says that she will enjoy what she and Luis have together right now. Ethan urges her to at least tell Luis how she feels.

Luis smiles down at Theresa and tells her to go ahead and make her wedding plans. He is sure that it will be perfect no matter what the budget is. He decides to go talk to Sheridan. As he enters the kitchen, Sheridan is telling Ethan not to worry about her because she is happy just being with Luis. Theresa jumps in and tells Sheridan and Ethan that she and Luis had the best talk about marriage. Luis says that it took a while but he finally got Theresa to understand. Theresa finishes, “That my brother is way too conservative and too careful for his own good. In love, like in life you sometimes have to take a deep breath and step off the end of the pier. More than ever, I am convinced that the four of us will have the most perfect double wedding.” Luis looks exasperated with Theresa while Sheridan smiles shyly and looks hopeful. Ethan just smiles.

Luis says that he thought that she understood where he was coming from. Theresa says that he made her realize what a big deal a wedding is and taking on an enormous responsibility. Luis thinks that he has gotten through to her after all when she continues, “Which is why I am going to do all of the organizing and planning. Sheridan can pitch in on the music and flowers and everything if she wants to, but you, you just have to show up on the big day. You’ll see. This is going to be the most perfect double wedding that has ever happened in Harmony. Luis laughs and tells Ethan that he hopes he sees what he will be getting into if he marries Theresa. Ethan tells Luis that Theresa has made him a believer. When Theresa says something will happen, it usually happens. Luis looks at Sheridan and says that ET are two of a kind. So it seems. Luis replies, “Thank God that you and I are sensible enough not to base our future on a piece of paper in a fortune cookie.” Sheridan replies that she wouldn’t want to do that after what her fortune said. Luis goes to the refrigerator but turns to look at Sheridan, “Exactly! The important thing is not that my sister doesn’t understand why we are not ready to get married but that you and I do.” Ethan again advises Sheridan to tell Luis how she feels, really feels. He tells her that she should tell Luis that she wants to get married now but she says that she can’t. Luis has to want it on his own.

Having found what he was looking for in the refrigerator, Luis rejoins the others. He doesn’t know what to say to Theresa anymore. She tells him to just say YES. She tells the group that she dreamed of a double wedding and she is positive that it will happen. Ethan says that the best way to deal with Theresa is to just say “yes”. He turns to Luis and asks, “What’s it going to be, Luis, are you going to be wearing a tux or a cut a way?” Sheridan raises her eyebrows as she looks toward Luis for his answer.

Sheridan and Luis are dressed in their coats walking out the front door of the Lo-Fitz house. Luis asks Sheridan if she can believe those two and she replies that they certainly belong together. Luis looks rather awkwardly toward Sheridan as he announces that he will go get the car. As Sheridan stands in the front yard waiting for Luis, she says, “I wish Theresa could make a believer of Luis. I would give anything to have a double wedding.” She looks dreamily towards the heavens as she pulls her coat and scarf closer around her neck.

To be continued……….

No screen caps from this episode so I will repost caps from those wonderful "I love those feet" scenes.

Ann

Smile Thursday's Tangoing SHUIS Summary and Pics of the Day......

Shuis arrive at the cottage. As they take off their coats, Luis is commenting about Theresa not giving up when she gets something in her head…..like a bulldog. Sheridan says that she is persistent. Luis says that it the word! It doesn’t matter what we said, she’s still convinced that we’re going to have a double wedding with her and Ethan. Sheridan says that she knows. Luis says that it is a crazy idea. Theresa is always talking about fate. She got that fortune that said two brides and two grooms so she is just convinced that is the way it’s going to be. Sheridan says that it is crazy. She could never get married because of something a fortune cookie said. Luis says that he couldn’t either, of course. He looks a little uncomfortable now so he asks Sheridan if she would like some wine. She quickly says that she’d love some. Luis goes to get the wine while Sheridan goes to her desk to check the mail. She spots the Magic 8 ball on top of her desk, picks it up, and asks, “Will Luis propose?” She shakes the ball and reads the answer, “Signs are good.” She smiles. Luis walks into the living room with the wine bottle and a couple of glasses. Sheridan tries to hide the ball behind her back but Luis sees it and asks what she has there. Sheridan just smiles.

Luis asks again what she has. She says that it is just something that she has had since college. It’s dumb. Luis asks her to let him see it. Then asks what it is. Sheridan tells him that it answers questions usually about what the future holds. Luis says that it is just a toy, right? No one is going to base their future on the answers it gives. Sheridan says of course not. She said that it was dumb. Luis teases a little by saying that it must have been some fun since she kept it since college. Luis decides to prove how silly it is. He thinks up a question and asks, “When will I get the car that I’m giving Ethan and Theresa for their wedding present?” Luis gives the ball a shake and waits for the answer. He reads it out loud, “It will happen today.” See, that proves it! Sheridan asks what it proves. Luis replies, “This thing is a joke. The car’s not going to be delivered till next week so there is no way I can get it tonight. Sheridan smiles at Luis and says that she didn’t know he was getting ET a car. Luis tells her how his friend is getting a new car and Luis is going to buy the old one when the new one is delivered next week. He is going to have it painted before he gives it to them. Sheridan thinks that is so sweet of Luis and she is sure that ET will be thrilled. Luis says that it has a lot of miles but the engine still runs good. Luis’ cell phone rings and he answers only to find that it is his friend that is getting the new car. The new car was delivered early so the one that Luis is buying is ready to be picked up today. Sheridan has her mouth open in a shocked look as she looks down at the Magic 8 ball in her hands.

Sheridan says that was weird. Luis agrees. Then he says, “No, Sheridan, it was just a coincidence. Sheridan says, “Yes, I’m sure you’re right. Just the same, you were so sure that the car wouldn’t be ready until next week and the 8 ball said it would be ready today.” Luis responds, “Sheridan, it was a coincidence. You’re scaring me.” Sheridan is surprised but asks if she really is. Luis says that she is starting to sound like his sister. Sheridan agrees that she is. She believes that Theresa’s belief in fate must be contagious. Luis laughs and says that he forgot the corkscrew so he goes back to the kitchen to get it. While he is gone, Sheridan says that she thinks it is more than a coincidence about the car. Maybe the ball can give her the answers that she needs. She asks a question, “Does Luis love me?” The 8 ball answers, “Absolutely!” Sheridan smiles. She asks another question, “Will there be a double wedding?” Once again the 8 ball gives her a great answer, “You’re right.” Sheridan now has a big smile on her face. Luis comes back with the corkscrew, halts, and asks why she is still playing with that thing. Sheridan tells Luis that it gave her a very interesting answer. Luis asks what the question was. Sheridan says that she will keep that a surprise for both of them. She then tells Luis that she has been thinking about a wedding gift for Ethan and Theresa. Now that Ethan is no longer a Crane and he doesn’t have much money……. Luis interrupts, “Which is why I thought that they should wait to get married. But I was out voted.” Sheridan says that nothing is going to stop them. She did figure out the perfect gift for them though, a honeymoon. Luis smiles and says, “Oh.”

Sheridan tells Luis that she has the perfect honeymoon for Ethan and Theresa. As she drops a bunch of books onto the coffee table, she tells Luis that it is a trip to Spain. She sits on the couch and looks at the books. Luis joins her with their wine. “Spain?” he asks. Sheridan says, “The most romantic country in the world. If I were getting married, I would want to go there.” Luis says, “Yeah, I know. I remember you showed me the slides of Spain. I always wanted to go there someday.” Shuis look at each other with such longing. Sheridan hopes that Ethan and Theresa feel the same way. Luis says that he doesn’t see how they can not. Sheridan decides to call them to find out. Sheridan tells Theresa that she is giving them their honeymoon and that they will be going to Spain. As she describes the places they will see and the things they will do, Luis dreams of being on his honeymoon with Sheridan.

As she hangs up the phone, Sheridan asks Luis if he could hear how excited ET were. Luis says that he could. Sheridan says that Theresa said that it was her dream honeymoon come true. Luis says that it is so romantic. That is where he would like to go on a honeymoon. He says that this all puts him in the mood for some music. As Luis gets up to put the music on, Sheridan looks at the Magic 8 ball and says, “I think you could be right.” As she puts the 8 ball down on the arm of the couch, the first strings of the music begin to play. Sheridan stands and comments, “A tango!” Luis says that he thought that they should brush up on the tango so they can teach ET before they go to Spain. Their tango begins as Sheridan moves into Luis’ arms. What a beautiful couple they make, sexy and sensual!

Sheridan and Luis continue their tango, so in love and so happy together.

As the tango ends, Luis picks Sheridan up in his arms. Sheridan asks if this is a new move. Luis says that this is the way all tangos should end. They kiss. Luis twirls Sheridan around playfully in his arms. Their happy laughter can be heard as Luis carries Sheridan off to the bedroom.

To be continued……….
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 6

Thanks, Ann. What a beautiful couple!

Smile Friday's Fabulous Shuis Summary & Picture of the Day......

After dancing another steamy hot tango, Luis carries Sheridan into the bedroom.

He continues to twirl her around even adding a dip here and there. They are happy and laughing all the way to the bedroom. Sheridan tells Luis to be careful of those bends. She doesn’t want him to throw his back out. Luis doesn’t think that would be good either. Sheridan says that Luis is going to need a strong back for tonight. Luis says that he likes the sound of that. Sheridan smiles and tells him that he is going to love more than the sound. Luis says “Ooohh…” and with Sheridan still in his arms, he twirls her around and does another bend. They laugh again until the finally fall on the bed. Sheridan says, “Now, THAT’s a new move. Luis says there are plenty more where that came from. Sheridan smiles at the thought of more moves as Luis tells her that he has moves that she hasn’t even imagined.

Sheridan and Luis are still laying on the bed kissing. Luis has taken his shirt off and he is kissing Sheridan’s neck. They are such sensual kisses and Sheridan loves it. Luis holds Sheridan’s hand on the bed as he does so often when he makes love with Sheridan (so far I haven’t seen this with the other couple, thank goodness.)

Sheridan and Luis’ song “Imagine” plays as Shuis lay in bed holding each other after making love. Sheridan says, “The way you make me feel. I’ve never felt anything like this. It’s…..” Luis completes her sentence, “It’s incredible.” The phone interrupts what Luis was about to say. Sheridan reaches for the phone but Luis says to let it ring. The answering machine picks up. It is the travel agent notifying Sheridan that the arrangements have been made for Ethan and Theresa’s honeymoon trip to Spain. Sheridan says that this is great, a honeymoon in Spain. Luis says that it is and that it is so generous of Sheridan to give ET a honeymoon. Sheridan says that she wants them to have a trip that they will always remember. She wants them to start their marriage off right. Sheridan props herself up on her elbow and looks at Luis. She doesn’t think that he sounds very enthusiastic. Luis says that it is just the way Theresa has been pressuring them about a double wedding. Sheridan says that she is certainly not pressuring him. He says that he knows that and he didn’t say she was. Sheridan answers, “You’ll know when the time is right, we both will. I love you and you love me and right now, that’s enough. It is more than enough. You know all this talk of honeymoons reminded me of what a friend of mine once told me. She said that honeymoon sex is much more intense than any other sex. Luis disbelievingly comments, “More than what we just experienced? Come on!” Sheridan says, “I know. I find that hard to believe, but just in case we weren’t imagining things, maybe we should…..” Luis says that yes, maybe they should try that out.

As Sheridan sleeps on Luis’ chest, he dreams about them returning from their honeymoon. In the dream, Luis says that his only regret is that he didn’t ask Sheridan to marry him sooner. Luis awakens from the dream and wonders if his dream is trying to tell him something. As he rubs his hand down Sheridan’s arm while she sleeps with her head and arm on Luis’ chest, he asks himself this question, “Will I regret not asking Sheridan to marry me right away?”

Luis gets up and moves to the living room in his forest green terrycloth robe. The song “Imagine” plays again. He looks at himself in the mirror and asks, “What’s the problem, Luis? What’s holding you back? You afraid…..or what? You love Sheridan, right? More than anything? More than anyone? So why? Five little words stuck in your throat. Simple to say. Why don’t you just say them? Sheridan, will you marry me? Nothing to it, right? Not so hard. Sheridan, will you marry me? Come on, Ok?” Sheridan has also gotten out of bed and is standing in the doorway of the living room in her red robe watching Luis as he practices proposing. Luis continues talking to himself, “Not so hard. Try again. Once more. Sheridan, will you marry me? It’s getting easier.” Luis gets down on one knee and asks in a more serious tone, “Sheridan, will you marry me?” Sheridan smiles the biggest and most radiant smile on face as she whispers to herself, “Yes, Luis, I will marry you.”

To be continued……….
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 6

Thanks, Ann. They'll always be Passions Supercouple!

Smile Saturday's Sweet SHUIS Summary and Pics of the Day.. . . . .

Sheridan stands in the living room doorway watching Luis who is down on one knee practicing his proposal to Sheridan.

Luis gets up and asks himself what is holding him back. “She’s the only woman for you, you know that. Why can’t I just ask her to marry me? It’s a simple question. Sheridan, will you marry me?” Luis turns toward the doorway and sees Sheridan. She smiles.

Luis says that he didn’t see her standing there. She says that she knows. He asks her when she came in. She responds, “Oh, just now. I saw you pacing. It looks like something was troubling you.” Luis smiles and rubs his neck and says, “Yes, there is something on my mind.” Sheridan asks, “Anything I can help you with?” He replies, “No, it’s nothing bad.” Sheridan quickly replies, “Oh, well, that’s good. I’m glad.” Luis asks, “You didn’t hear?” Sheridan asks, “What?” Luis says that he just thought that she might have overheard him. Sheridan tells him that she is a good listener if he has anything that he wants to get off his chest. She walks over to stand very close to Luis. He tells her that he knows that she is a good listener and, “It’s important to me that you know exactly how I feel.” Sheridan says that is important to her, too. Luis says, “Right” and takes Sheridan’s hand and leads her to the couch where they have a seat. Luis begins to explaining, “You know that we’ve had a lot of discussions about our future. We’ve pretty much talked it to death.” Sheridan laughs before Luis continues, “You know how we know what we have is special and that we will both know when the time is right.” Sheridan says, “I believe that.” Luis continues, “Yes, I think that maybe there is something more we should talk about. I think there is something I want to ask you. No, I know there is something that I want to ask you.” Sheridan responds so hopefully, “All right.” Luis says, “And the answer to this question will change both of our lives forever.” Luis looks so cute and nervous while Sheridan can’t keep from smiling that radiant smile.

Sheridan asks, “What is it, Luis? What do you want to ask me?” Luis looks at her and says, “All right. It’s uhhh……It’s just that I know we love each other.” Sheridan quickly and unhesitatingly replies, “Yes!” Luis continues, “And I know that you’re the only one for me. That’s it. You are the only one. You are my one and only love.” Sheridan replies, “I feel the same way about you.” Luis is almost giddy as he says, “See. You feel the same way. This is great.” He sighs and says, “I’m not making any sense here.” But Sheridan thinks that he is making perfect sense. Luis carries on, “What I am trying to say is what we have is so very special.” Sheridan replies, “To find a love like ours if very rare.” Luis responds, “We are very lucky.” “Yes, very lucky.” Luis says, “We should take advantage of that luck. We should not waste a day.” Sheridan interjects, “Carpe diem.” Luis says, “That’s right. Which is why I know this is what I have to do now. I know it. Take advantage of it. I know now what I have to ask you.” Luis looks at Sheridan who looks so radiant and so happy, then says that he has to do this right as he kneels on one knee and takes both of Sheridan’s hands into his. She sighs and says, “Oh, Luis,” so softly that you can hardly hear her. They smile as they look into each other’s eyes.

Just as Luis opens his mouth again to ask Sheridan that important question, the phone rings. Luis says that is his cell phone. Sheridan suggests that he ignore it. Luis says that it could be about Charity who is still missing. Sheridan tells him that he better answer it. Luis gets up, crosses the room to retrieve the phone from his coat pocket. It is a hysterical Pilar telling him to come to the Bennett house. He tries to question her but she just tells him to hurry. As Luis hangs up, Sheridan asks what is wrong. Luis tells her that something has happened at the Bennett house. He has to go over there. He heads toward the bedroom. Sheridan says that she will go with him. Luis stops and turns to face Sheridan. He takes her hands in his and says, “Sheridan, what we were just talking about……” Sheridan says, “It’s all right. You’re needed. Let’s go.” Luis smiles, caresses her neck, says that he loves her and kisses her before they head to the bedroom to get dressed.

Sheridan and Luis arrive at the Bennett house. They enter Charity’s bedroom. As Luis hugs his mother, Sheridan looks toward the closet. With wide eyes she squeezes Luis’ arm to get him to look there, too. Luis utters, “What the he!!” under his breath. The demon answers Luis, “Right you are, Luis Lopez-Fitzgerald. You are looking in to he!! Perhaps sooner than you think, you will join us. Sheridan asks, “Who is that?” Luis says that he has no idea. Sheridan says that he knew Luis’ name and Sam corrects her that it is not a he but it. Luis asks Sam what is going on there. Sam tells Luis to look into he11 and shows him where Miguel, Charity and Kay are being held. Luis doesn’t like what he sees. Reese explains that everything that they told Luis was true. The demon has Charity and Kay and is taking Miguel away. The demon spews fire so the men rush to protect the women, Luis rushes to Sheridan, of course. Sam yells for everyone to cover their eyes.

Sam and Luis are going to find out what is going on as they approach the closet again. Gargoyles fly out of the closet and make everyone fall to the floor. Luis again rushes over to Sheridan. As they all lay on the floor, the ceiling begins to cave in. Sam thinks that the whole house is falling apart around them. They need to get out now.

To be continued……….
    Ann

Smile Sunday's Supernatural SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day......

In Charity’s bedroom, Sheridan asks Luis what is happening. He doesn’t have any idea. Sam tells Luis that they need to get everybody out of there. The house is falling down around them. As they escape Charity’s room, the demon says that they are all going to hell. Sam tells them all that they must leave the house. Luis and Sam are going to stay and try to save the teens. Sheridan refuses to leave Luis when he tells her to leave. The house starts shaking again so Sam tells the guys to get the women out now.

Pilar hugs Luis and begs him to be careful. She doesn’t want to lose two sons. Sheridan wants Luis to go outside with her. He says that he has to save his brother. He asks her to please understand. She does but she is so afraid. This is so dangerous. Luis says, “I’m a highly trained professional. Danger is my middle name.” Sheridan who is in tears replies, “Don’t joke. If anything happened to you….” Luis says that it won’t and tells he to go and to hurry. Sheridan begs him to please be careful as she leaves. Luis joins Sam at the door to Charity’s room.

As Reese and the women run out into the backyard, he spots Tabitha in her lounge chair eating pop corn. Eve, TC and Chad have arrived followed by Ethan and Theresa. Grace and Pilar take turns trying to explain to the new arrivals what is happening in the house. Luis and Sam discuss what they can do to save their loved ones. Sam says the only way is to go into the fires of hell.

Outside, Pilar and Sheridan try to convince Ethan that hell is in the house and demons have Miguel, Charity and Kay. TC asks about Sam. As soon as he asks, fire shoots out of the house. Sheridan screams Luis’ name as some of the others just scream. TC, Chad and Ethan go into the house to find Sam and Luis. Sam wants to go into hell by himself but the others won’t let him. They all want to help.

Theresa calls Whitney to tell her what is happening. Sheridan hears Theresa talking about whether to wait until her wedding night to make love to Ethan. She offers advice and tells Theresa that she should wait. Sheridan says, “Wait. I wish that I had. Now that I’ve met Luis, I wish that I had never been with another man. I wish that I had waited for him because nothing can compare to the feeling you get when you know you’re with the love of your life. It’s so special.”

Sam ties a rope around his waist to go into hell. Luis tells Ethan what a good man his father is. He would risk his life for anyone.

Outside, the women begin to pray. Sam asks TC to tell Grace and his family that he loves them. He opens the door and enters. Ethan stands too close to the door and is knocked into the room when the house shakes. As he stands up, demons grab him from behind and try to pull him into hell. Luis tries to hold Sam back.

Outside, Reese notices that Tabitha is not praying with the others so he demands that she pray to prove that she is not a witch. Tabby looks like she is going to faint so she asks Sheridan and Theresa to take her home. Whitney arrives as they reach Tabby’s front porch. Tabby invites the three of them in for tea. None of the girls want to join Tabby but she insists. Upstairs, as the other men hold the rope, Sam tries to reach Ethan to pull him to safety. Luis has an idea so he and Chad rut to the church and ask Fr. Lonigan for help. They tell Fr. L. what has been going on at the Bennett house. Chad is amazed that Fr. L. believes them. LOL! Luis explains that he shot at one of the demons and it went right through him. Fr. Lonigan says that weapons of this world will not work but he gives them a bottle of holy water to use to fight the evil.

At Tabby’s house, Sheridan wants to go back to Luis but Tabby, Theresa and Whitney convince her to stay. They don’t want to be in the way over there. Tabby tells Timmy that she is going to have fun shattering her guests’ dreams. Tabby also tells Timmy, “Sheridan and Theresa think they are going to have a double wedding. Not in this lifetime.” She turns around and tells the girls that she has a trick to take their minds off things. She is going to read their tea leaves.

Sam loses his grip on Ethan when the demon spits fire. Luis and Chad arrive with the holy water. Luis opens the bottle and douses the demons holding Ethan. They release Ethan and everyone rushes to safety in the hallway. Ethan is grateful to Sam for saving his life.

At Tabby’s house, Sheridan says that she doesn’t know about reading tea leaves to tell the future. She doesn’t think she wants to do that. Theresa says that it will be fun and will take their minds off what is happening at the Bennett’s house. Sheridan thinks about being with Luis. She remembers him giving her the rose during the hypnosis session and the sleigh ride when they couldn’t have any strenuous activity. Whitney remembers what the fortune teller told her at the carnival so she doesn’t want to have anything to do with this. Theresa tells her that the fortune teller told her that she would marry a man with the last name C and that was true. Sheridan says but Ethan is no longer a Crane. Whitney said that she had already told Theresa that but she says that he was a Crane at the time. As Sheridan and Whitney stand behind her, Theresa sits at the table with Tabby waiting to have her tea leaves read.

To be continued……….

I didn't find any caps to go along with these episodes so here is a picture of Galen and McKenzie at a celebration when Passions taped their 1000 episode. They certainly look happy. What beautiful smiles on both of them!
    Ann

Smile Monday's Mindful SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day.....

Tabby looks at Theresa’s tea leaves and tells her that the fortune teller was right. There will be a wedding soon and she will be Mrs. Crane. Wedding bells will ring for Theresa. Whitney is skeptical but Tabby says, “Theresa will be married and what a wedding it will be!” Theresa can’t wait. Tabby thinks to herself, “I can’t either. The day you get married will be the most miserable day of your life. And after that, things will only get worse.”
    Theresa talking to Sheridan and Whitney says, “Can you believe it. I’m getting married and soon.” Whitney replies, “Theresa, you don’t need Tabitha to tell you that you’re getting married to Ethan. Everyone knows that.” Theresa says, “It’s nice to have it confirmed. You never know what could happen between now and the wedding day.” Tabby says under her breath, “Could and would, Theresa.” She laughs.

Luis and Chad tell Eve that Ethan is safe thanks to Sam and TC.

Theresa asks Tabitha to look at her tea leaves again. She wants to know when she will marry Ethan. Tabby tells her that her wedding day is just around the corner. When Theresa excitedly says, “All my dreams are going to come true”, Tabby whispers to herself, “Or your worst nightmare.” Whitney and Sheridan want to go back to the Bennett’s but Tabby fakes another fainting spell to keep them there. Tabby says that she sees something else in the cup. Theresa wants to know what it is. Tabby says that it is about all three of the girls. She says that it is something about a double wedding. Theresa is all excited because it is exactly what the fortune cookie predicted. Theresa knows that she is one of the brides but it the other one Sheridan or Whitney? Whitney knows that it is not her. She and Chad haven’t been going out that long. Despite what Whitney says, Theresa asks Tabby to read Whitney’s tea leaves to see if she is the other bride at Theresa’s wedding.
    Tabitha dumps out the tea leaves but Whitney stops her before she can read them. She doesn’t want any fortunes read and goes off to check on the others at the Bennett house. Sheridan tries to follow Whitney but Theresa stops her. She wants Sheridan to stay to find out if she will be the other bride. Sheridan wants to find out but she says, “I can’t believe I’m putting any faith in this after every experience I’ve had with predictions have been negative.” Theresa tells her to forget about the fortune cookie from earlier. Sheridan says, “Actually, I wasn’t even thinking about that. The first time I had my fortune told I was just a little girl. I was playing in the park with my nanny. There was an old woman sitting on a bench. She was just staring at me and it scared me because I thought she was a witch.” Sheridan remembers her experience with the old woman who was Tabitha, of course. The old woman told Sheridan, “I regret to tell you that one day your heart is going to be broken in love.” With the flashback over, Sheridan says that she hadn’t thought of that in so long. She looks over at Tabby and says that the woman looked just like Tabitha. Sheridan then says, “Whoever the old woman was, she was right. I’ve had my heart broken so many times, I’ve lost count.” Theresa tells Sheridan that is because she was never truly in love before Luis. She thinks that Sheridan could be the other bride at the double wedding. Theresa picks up Sheridan’s cup and asks Tabby what do Sheridan’s tea leaves say?

Tabby takes the cup from Theresa and dumps the leaves in the saucer. Theresa asks her what she sees. She wants to know if Sheridan and Luis will be the other couple at the double wedding. Tabby tells her to give her some time to make sense of this. Theresa again asks Tabby if Sheridan is the other bride. Tabby replies, “I see Sheridan on a sunny beach. It’s a foreign country, I think.” Sheridan asks if it is Spain. Theresa says that it must be which means that Sheridan and Luis are going to be on their honeymoon in the same place that Sheridan is sending her and Ethan. Tabby says that she can’t say for sure that the place is Spain but you are with a man, Sheridan. Theresa asks if the man is tall, dark and handsome. That’s her brother Luis. Sheridan says that it better be Luis. Tabby replies that the man is Luis. Theresa is so excited and says, “I knew it! Sheridan and Luis are in Spain on their honeymoon. Is that what you’re seeing, Tabitha?”

Whitney walks into the Bennett back yard and gives Chad a hug. Luis is with him. Whitney tells them that she just came from Tabby’s house and that Theresa and Sheridan are still there. Tabby is reading everyone’s tea leaves. Luis says, “Oh great! That’s just what Theresa needs. She’s gonna believe it if its what she wants to hear.” Whitney sighs, “Yeah, how did you guess. Tabitha is predicting a double wedding in Theresa’s future.” Luis smiles, “That’s funny. It is the second time I’ve heard that tonight. Chad puts his arm around Whitney and says, “Don’t look at us. We still got a couple of dates to go on. Looks like it’s gonna be you and Sheridan, Dude.” Luis smiles, “I’ll let you know.” Chad says, “Check it out, Whitney. He’s not denying it.” Luis says, “Like I said, I’ll let you know if there’s anything to know.”

Back at Tabitha’s house, she says, “Yes, yes, now I see it. Sheridan and Luis are on their honeymoon. Theresa practically jumps up and down, “Now, do you believe me that you are going to be the other bride and groom?” Sheridan says that she doesn’t know. Theresa asks, “What more proof do you need, Sheridan?” Sheridan answers, “More than a tea leaf reading. No offense, Tabitha. If I’m not going to believe in my fortune cookie then I’m not going to put stock in this either. No one can predict the future.” Theresa tells her not to think of it as a fortune telling but destiny. These tea leaves are telling you that you and Luis are meant to end up together just like she and Ethan. Sheridan says, “Tabitha said that she saw me and Luis on our honeymoon but she didn’t say when.” Tabby tells Sheridan to listen carefully. “I’ll see if I can narrow it down for you. It looks as if it’s going to take place in a matter of weeks.” Sheridan looks shocked and can only say, “WOW!” Theresa says, “You see! That’s when Ethan and I are going to get married and it looks like you are, too. I can’t wait to tell them.” Sheridan answers, “I just hope they are all right.” Sheridan and Theresa are already walking out of the room when Theresa turns back and thanks Tabitha for everything. Tabby smiles and says to herself, “You wouldn’t thank me if you knew what else was in store for you, Theresa.” She laughs.

Outside, everyone exits the Bennett house. Luis wants to know about the kids. Sam says they are still trapped. They have to come up with a more realistic plan. Luis asks, “Realistic? Demons are holding my little brother and your girls I hell. If I hadn’t seen this with my own eyes, I wouldn’t believe it.” Ethan comes into the yard and asks about Theresa. Chad tells him that Whitney left Theresa and Sheridan over at the "nut job’s house looking at tea leaves". (I just died laughing when Chad said that. I had forgotten that he had ever said such a thing and had to rewind to hear it and laugh again!)

Tabby is laughing as she says, “Little does Theresa know that her wedding day will be the most miserable 24 hours of her life. True, Sheridan and Luis will be honeymooning on a sunny beach. Trouble is she’ll be dead.”

Sheridan and Theresa are happy to see Luis and Ethan. As they hold hands, Sheridan tells Luis that she is sorry he wasn’t able to get Miguel and the girls out. Luis says they are not giving up yet. They are going to do everything they can. Sheridan says, “Promise me that you’ll be careful. (She caresses his cheek.) I don’t know what I would do if anything were to happen to you. Luis smiles, “Don’t worry. Nothing can ever keep us apart.” They kiss.

To be continued……….

No clips from these episodes so here is one of the SOW covers that featured some of the cast during the mine shaft and ball of fire incident. Sheridan is in the dress for the "most romantic night". McKenzie looks gorgeous as does Galen.
    Ann