Thread: Today's show incuding spoiler

Post Today's show incuding spoiler

IMO Annie is stepping on dangerous ground and need to watch her step.
    They say that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and that sure seems to fit Ava.
    I for one hate the war between Adam and Jr as they try to outdo each other with the most hurtful words. Is this the price we have to pay for not having Jr and Adam worship at the Carey altar?
    Spoiler: Jr and Amanda are kidnapped. Do anyone think JR set this up to hurt Adam?
    For the longest time I could not stand Josh, but now that he is no longer following Babe around I actually like him and would like to see him have a healthy relationship with Greenlee.

Post Re: Today's show incuding spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by sable_mom4 View Post
    For the longest time I could not stand Josh, but now that he is no longer following Babe around I actually like him and would like to see him have a healthy relationship with Greenlee.
    I used to be a big Greenlee/Ryan follower, but I have to admit there is some potential between Greenlee and Josh! This is the first time I find Josh vaguely interesting and not completely annoying as all heck. *shock* Didn't think that was possible! LOL.

Post Re: Today's show incuding spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by azurakat View Post
    I used to be a big Greenlee/Ryan follower, but I have to admit there is some potential between Greenlee and Josh! This is the first time I find Josh vaguely interesting and not completely annoying as all heck. *shock* Didn't think that was possible! LOL.

I could see Greenlee and Josh together. They have more in common than they realize,

..) .*)
    (. (. .
    ..*`- http://geminat.com...
    (.