Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Long long time!

Post Re: Long long time!

The dentist appointment went fine except at the end when he pulled the last root! That part hurt the worst but was much better after!! But today it's less sore and hardly any pain so that is good. So it's healing well!!

Hi guys. Thanks for the good wishes for my anniversary. Dave and I have been married 18yrs now which is quite a feat in SA. Lots of people divorce here, not sure why, anyway we have been together for 18yrs now and 4yrs before getting married. We have always been best friends and I think that has also helps keep a marriage alive and happy.
    Didn't go our or anything, decided to stay home, bit short on the finances at the mo. Anyway, had a great evening and sure will have many more.

Glad you had a nice anniversary even if you did stay home. Sometimes that can be nice as well. Wow 18 years huh? That is great! I'm glad you two are so happy!

Re: Long long time!

These days being married that long is such a rarity. My hubby and I will be married 32 years this coming Nov.

That is great Lynn! I do hope it continues to last and go well for both of you!