Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody else get grossed out watching Max & Stephanie?

Thumbs down Does anybody else get grossed out watching Max & Stephanie?

I know that they aren't blood relatives. But legally through Max's adoption he IS still Stephanie's uncle. That thought crosses my mind everytime they show these two hooked up on screen. Please tell me this has crossed somebody elses mind besides my own! Max is a smokin' hot guy. Are you telling me that he and Stephanie are suppose to equal Day's new SuperCouple? I'm sorry but it makes my stomach turn. Bring the guy in somebody who isn't related by paperwork or otherwise.. PLEASE!! It was hard enough stomaching him and Chelsea. Does the guy only have a thing for his nieces he gained through his adoption or what?

Re: Does anybody else get grossed out watching Max & Stephanie?

Doesnt bother me at all!!!

Post Re: Does anybody else get grossed out watching Max & Stephanie?

yes i have to admit it does bother me as well - in reality I want to be the one that is his love interest - he is SMOKING hot and his real personality (Darin's) is just sexy as well - i love him - can't stand him with Steph

I'm another one that it bothers. I know they are not blood relatives, but ewwwww. I wonder if Caroline ever thinks "my son is upstairs having sex with my granddaughter". That is just sick!

It's just a little too close for comfort. But then, EVERYONE in Salem is only separated at birth by a thread! This show is so close to incest it should take place in some remote mountain area (no offense meant to the mountain people).
    Agent99

Nope doesn't bother me at all. There is no blood relation there and they did not grow up together

Oh, it bothers me as well! Blood related or not! Max is legally a Brady and legally Stephanie's uncle. Legally, it is incest! Ewe.

Chelsea and 'her latest conquest' grosses me out more.
    #1 Hope and Ciara Brady fan