Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stefano and Sami (spoiler)

Post Stefano and Sami (spoiler)

Isn't it strange that on tomorrow's show, Stefano sees Sami and calls her "Colleen"? Gosh, He never called her that back in the 90's... Does Hogan Sheffer think that this is the first time Stefano has ever seen Samantha? Oh yea, "Samantha", that's what he used to call Sami back in the 90s.

Re: Stefano and Sami (spoiler)

I assume Stephano is heavily medicated ( or that's how it will play out) and him calling Sami " Colleen" is only an introduction into how everything is connected. I never thought I would say this but: Welcome home Stephano, welcome home!!

Why I want to spell it "Stephano" I don't know... But it was nice to see Stefano today.

Post Re: Stefano and Sami (spoiler)

Quote Originally Posted by D00L1Fan View Post
    Why I want to spell it "Stephano" I don't know... But it was nice to see Stefano today.
    I assume the same thing you do....about Stefano

I kept spelling it Stephano also - you're not alone

ICAM - WELCOME BACK STEFANO!!!!

crazydazy Guest

I thought that was stupid too

Obviously, Sami looks like Colleen and Stefano is drugged up. Of course, he knows Sami.

Quote Originally Posted by D00L1Fan View Post
    I assume Stephano is heavily medicated ( or that's how it will play out) and him calling Sami " Colleen" is only an introduction into how everything is connected. I never thought I would say this but: Welcome home Stephano, welcome home!!
    So, only if he's medicated he'll think she looks like Colleen? Sorry, I don't buy that.

Quote Originally Posted by queenofthenight View Post
    Obviously, Sami looks like Colleen and Stefano is drugged up. Of course, he knows Sami.
    Um wouldn't he have thought she looked like Colleen when he knew her before. Only drugs make her look like Colleen to him? That doesn't make sense. It's just more rewritten history crap.

And how Sheffer is going to Jope the Lumi fans.