Thread: The harley

Red face The harley

Good morning. Well I had a great weekend and hope you all did too. We brought the harley home on Saturday am and, after I finished up with our garage sale, I went for a ride. Now this was quite an accomplishment for me as it is only the second time I have ever ridden on a bike and the first day my hubby had the bike, his first ever. Lots of firsts! I was on the bike three times over the course of the weekend, weather permitting (rain as usual) and had a great time. Other than that, had a great dinner Friday night at my daughter's home and made a few bucks at the garage sale on Saturday and enjoyed my grandson's birthday party on Sunday. Hope everyone else enjoyed their weekend as well. Special plans for during the week anyone?
    Take care, Penny

Re: The harley

Well done you guys! What is it they say ...do something scary every day!? Have you got all the biker gear?
    Liz x

How are you girls doing? Hope you all had a great Mothers Day. Mine was spent with our kids and the grandbabies.

Hows the bike? Hope you're having nice riding weather.
    Have a great day!
    CJ

I had a really nice Mothers Day. Unfortunately Hubby had to fly to Toronto on Sat. so he isn't around for a week or so. But my son came over with a lovely flower arrangement and card and then I spent the rest of my day with my daughter, son-in-law and grandbabies. Had a great supper to boot. It was a great day.

The weather hasn't been cooperating too much for bike riding, lots of rain and cold here. We are supposed to get a nice stretch from Friday until Monday or Tuesday so I'm sure we will get lots of riding in after Rick gets home. He is getting more and more confident on it every day he rides and that, of course, makes me feel better! We sure do enjoy it.

Well, hope everyone has a great day. Take care, Penny

Post Re: The harley

Crikey! When was mothers day! I don't remember it! We have had a very hot week here but I believe there's rain coming - so better get the crass cut! Started the bee keeping course! What a buzz! Take care everyone - have fun!
    Liz x