Thread: Josh and Reva!!!!

Hybrid View

Post Josh and Reva!!!!

When are they ever going to get back together??? I mean really together. From watching this today I know that Reva still loves Josh. What is so wrong with Josh, he is mean....

Jmho, CJ
    Have a great day!
    CJ

Re: Josh and Reva!!!!

ITA...ever since the cancer scare (remember the day she flatlined and Josh was by her side...) I just KNEW they were going to get back together after that. How could they not? But lo and behold, he stayed w/ Cassie. GL is my favorite soap, but I am beyond frustrated w/ the Jeva SL. Even if they do get back tomorrow, for instance, it's too little, too late. JMO!

Re: Josh and Reva!!!!

This is getting a little more interesting with Josh as minister and now he and Cassie are caring for a troubled "Will".

Post Re: Josh and Reva!!!!

I came to this show a bit late...Reva was already in the cancer thing and I never got to really see them "together". But I really dislike Reva and Jeffrey together..they have no chemistry at all...it is kind of icky to watch them together....and I dont like the idea of someone marrying his ex's sister. Girlfriend rule number one is totally being violated there.

So...I guess what I am saying is that I would be very interested to see Reva and Josh together...they seem to have chemistry and I would love for Cassie to be out in the cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Continuity_please View Post
    I came to this show a bit late...Reva was already in the cancer thing and I never got to really see them "together". But I really dislike Reva and Jeffrey together..they have no chemistry at all...it is kind of icky to watch them together....and I dont like the idea of someone marrying his ex's sister. Girlfriend rule number one is totally being violated there.

So...I guess what I am saying is that I would be very interested to see Reva and Josh together...they seem to have chemistry and I would love for Cassie to be out in the cold.
    Josh and Reva go way way back. They do/did have lots of history together. I really miss that. So much so that I don't watch as often as I use to. If you didn't know, Cassie use to be with Jeffrey, not married but they lived together, I think, Its been awhile. I liked them together, and RJ and Jeffrey got along great.
    Have a great day!
    CJ

I love the Josh/Reva show! I love Jeffery/Cassie together! I never liked these four people being with each other's "ex" I know that Josh and Reva WILL "find each other" its just taking sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long! Its frustating! Seeing Reva going to Josh for help, even though she is living with Jeffery, has to be frustating for Jeffery! I firmly believe that Reva LOVES Josh and always will! They have so much history! They have children, and family that loves them and would love to see them together. I hope that they will get together and stay for a while! A long WHILE!!!