Thread: Great Jewelry!

Hybrid View

Smile Great Jewelry!

As an Independaent Sales Rep. for Silpada Designs sterling silver jewelry I just want to introduce myself and let you know that if you love unique & quality sterling silver jewelry you should check out my website:
    www.mysilpada.com/kim.giovanni
    There you can view the entire collection. Silpada is normally sold through home parties, open house format with no boring presentation, just alot of fun mingling with friends and trying on all the jewelry in my display. The average hostess earns $225 in free jewelry but alot do even better. A Silpada bracelet was even featured this month in Oprah magazine in her "Great buys for under $100" section. Feel free to contact me, I would love to help you earn some quality sterling silver jewelry for free!!
    Last edited by msmello; 4.5.08 at 9:33 AM. Reason: wanted to add more info

Re: Great Jewelry!

Msmello,
    Nice jewelry you got there! And your "party" concept sounds fun. Could you pm me more details?

thanks
    Cliqueoh! the new clique on the net

Post Re: Great Jewelry!

Hi 2k8mist,
    I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about Silpada-
    It's really nice quality jewelry, the company has been around for 10 years and the 2 women who founded Silpada are always coming up with new jewelry designs. I love it myself and that's why I sell it. It is also easy to have a "virtual" jewelry party. You just email all your friends & family my website where they can look at the cataloges, if they want to order they let you or I know, each order ships directly to them and it all gets added together as a catalog show for you where you earn free jewelry based on the sales of your show. Having a virtual show is a good way to include the people you know who live too far away to make it to your party. My website also gives information on how to comtact me directly. Please feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have.