Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Okay . . . I am probably the only Shuis fan who

Re: Okay . . . I am probably the only Shuis fan who

PUTS HERSELF FIRST....It cut my message off. Even trying to save him so he can be with her is putting herself first.

Now I'm done with my message.

Post Re: Okay . . . I am probably the only Shuis fan who

I wasn't an avid watcher duing Shuis' supercouple days, but I always liked them together. I have seen Lancy since October or so and am loving it. I agree that they are taking their relationship very slow and are totally in love with eachother. On today's show Luis told Fany that he loves her more than he has loved any other woman...it sounds like the Shuis ship has sailed.

My personal opinion for what it is worth is that Luis seems a lot smarter with fancy. He came across like an idiot with Sheridan.

Post Re: Okay . . . I am probably the only Shuis fan who

Believe me....you are not alone.....I'm also a shuis fan that loves luis and fancy together......do i want shuis back at this point?....no do i think that shuis can be saved at this point?...no but with passions you never know but like another poster said...luis seems to be a bit smarter with fancy not to mention fancy doesn't come of as a damsel in distress all the freakin time.....GO LANCY!! i say

I was fed up with shuis when we had months and months of "\LLLLLUUUUISSSS PUULLLEEZZZ" . I realize she was in a basement at Beth's but that was the whole dialog. You hit the nail on the head ...the damsel in distress all the time. That gets really old day after day.