Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Scary first GH thread---time for Liason pep talk

Re: Scary first GH thread---time for Liason pep talk

Quote Originally Posted by liljeannee View Post
    Oh my, Peri used SMILEY faces. I'm all aflutter with surprise.
    Shocking isn't it? Liason inspires me to do frivolous things.

I firmly believe Liason will happen. At some point. LOL

I'm ready for Jason & Liz. I'm still surprised she's never brought up the fact that Lucky slept with her sister! That just disappeared. Oh well. I'm just trying this out anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Pink_Flamingo View Post
    I'm ready for Jason & Liz. I'm still surprised she's never brought up the fact that Lucky slept with her sister! That just disappeared. Oh well. I'm just trying this out anyway!
    LOL - I"m really just trying this new site out, too. Trying to get used to it - as you know I'm not thrilled with this thread format... but, I will adapt.

Oh - IA - I keep wondering when that tidbit will come into play... that would make 2 affairs that Lucky had against Liz.

(Guess I don't have to sign off 'Peas' anymore - it's quite obvious who I am - LOL)

No, that Sarah stuff just needs to stay forgotten.

Ew.

Hi All:
    You know I am following Liason with great hopes! I live for the moment that Jason does the ultimate sacrifice and gives it all up for Liz - something he would never do for anyone else - this day will come (I may have to wait a long, long, long time - but I must be optimistic)

I don't know if this is gonna work or not - not a fan of this new format - I'll be on original page as long as possible. Not even sure if I'm in the right spot! LOL So if none of this makes sense then you know what happened ! LOL

Post Re: Scary first GH thread---time for Liason pep talk

Love me some Liason.

Post Re: Scary first GH thread---time for Liason pep talk

Hey, Pink, I'm very happy to hear you say that; I don't ever recall you being into Liason before!!