Thread: Isn't it great how much J&M are shown in the promos??

Isn't it great how much J&M are shown in the promos??

YEEEAH!!! NOT. What the hell? We're told John and Marlena will be prominently featured in the big storyline this summer. Well, they've been on-screen a helluva lot more in the last 2 weeks than in the last several months. But with the way the promos are going, it sure looks like Bo and Hope, Sami, EJ, and Stefano will be getting most of the focus.

I'm very happy Bo and Hope will be involved, but it sux that it looks like Marlena and John will be left to pick up the scraps again.

I almost wish Allison Sweeney would get pregnant with quadruplets soon so she'd have to take a very long break from the show and force the writers to take the focus off her for once!!

As the post below says, this IS Days of Our Sami!! We finally got rid of Steve and Kayla for a little bit...and yet Sami and Lucas are STILL front-burner..and will be all summer. Ugh...

Post Re: Isn't it great how much J&M are shown in the promos??

Quote Originally Posted by Nesegral View Post
    YEEEAH!!! NOT. What the hell? We're told John and Marlena will be prominently featured in the big storyline this summer. Well, they've been on-screen a helluva lot more in the last 2 weeks than in the last several months. But with the way the promos are going, it sure looks like Bo and Hope, Sami, EJ, and Stefano will be getting most of the focus.

I'm very happy Bo and Hope will be involved, but it sux that it looks like Marlena and John will be left to pick up the scraps again.
    Did they even do any promos saying John was waking up?

I almost wish Allison Sweeney would get pregnant with quadruplets soon so she'd have to take a very long break from the show and force the writers to take the focus off her for once!!
    Why would her getting pregnant mean she'd be off screen. Remember what they did the first time she was pregnant? They recast her with a man. Even then we couldn't get a break from Sami!

As the post below says, this IS Days of Our Sami!! We finally got rid of Steve and Kayla for a little bit...and yet Sami and Lucas are STILL front-burner..and will be all summer. Ugh...
    I'm dreading it....But I'll do what I always do. Watch when I hear J&M will be on and the rest of the time I'll be tuning OUT.

Post Re: Isn't it great how much J&M are shown in the promos??

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Did they even do any promos saying John was waking up?
    Nope! NBC certainly isn't doing Days any favors but that's nothing new.

Re: Isn't it great how much J&M are shown in the promos??

I love that Sami is on a lot. She's much better to watch than the teen scene in Salem for me. I'm happy for the John & Marlena fans that they have their couple back on screen. It's been way too long and I'm hoping that they will have a HUGE part in this summer's storyline.

With the shape NBC is in these days this doesn't surprise me. Their prime time ratings are so low the promos probably don't do much good anyway. But I don't think promoting more of the Sami show is going to get many people watching again.

Yes Sami is on screen a lot but this time I think the story is more about the baby she is carrying than it is about her. I don't think the promos are ALL that will be happening. I don't think John and Marlena will be picking up scraps (at least Drake doesn't feel that way according to an interview I read in a soap mag - he's frusturated that the fans are frusturated and says there WILL be a huge storyline for him and Deidre - just be patient - he says it's coming and will be worth it and is anxious to get Days' back to where it was). I used to ff thru J&M scenes but was VERY happy to see them back on screen a lot the last week or two and look forward to seeing them again in their new home being a family