Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If you are homeschooling in CA you'r breaking the law!

Post Re: If you are homeschooling in CA you'r breaking the law!

Quote Originally Posted by justkathy View Post
    Last night on Nightline there was a piece about anti-evolution groups doing their own interpretive tours in natural history museums. They used the fossils and dinosour bones to prove their theory about the Earth only being 6,000 years old and all kinds of othr biblical craziness. I didn't actually see it because I was at work but I did manage to listen to some of it on my TV radio. They came across as real nut jobs.

I agree with you Reines that creationism, or I guess I should use the term they prefer these days, Intelligent Design, is a ridiculous crock of crap. I just differ with you in that I don't feel that people believing such stuff are anything to worry about. They are passing amusing oddity in our culture.
    I would tend to think that also.......if it weren't for the way they are trying to infiltrate school boards to change curriculum! Remember what happened in Pennsylvania? It was insane......of course, they DID all get thrown out in the next election! LOL

Here is an interesting article about homeschoolong.

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/J...&comments=true

John Stossel is my favorite network news person. I think he's the only libertarian oriented one in the bunch,

Just a thought here and wondering if the world nations where their students seem to excel over the US in academics... also have home-schooling options mixed in with the statistics?

Seems like certain country's always are at the high end of science, mathmatics, etc., scores that well exceed US stats.