Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of the newbies: Jeremy & Jett?

Post What do you think of the newbies: Jeremy & Jett?

What do you guys think of the new characters Jeremy & Jett?

Re: What do you think of the newbies: Jeremy & Jett?

i like jett a lot. especially the name since it was taken from one of my favorite movies, giant. it's a very different name and it goes with the fact that he is a pilot. jett seems to have some class unlike jeremy. jeremy is suppose to be half jewish, how can he have blonde hair. and what is with his attitude? never thought that i would say that chelsea seemed the mature one i that crowd. but maybe she has learned some life lessons. i think that there is going to be more to jeremy that we don't know right now though. so only time will tell.

I can't stand them. The only Carver I want to see on a regular bases is Abe.

This is going to sound negatvie, but I just gotta say it...

I couldn't tell you because I fast-forwarded through their scenes yesterday. I can't stand the new Stephanie, so as long as they're in scenes with her I won't be watching them. As soon as they have a scene without her in it then I'll make my judgment and get back to you.

The rest of the show was great, though!

Post Re: What do you think of the newbies: Jeremy & Jett?

I watched Friday's show and I fast forwarded through all those beach scenes and later I read on one of the message boards that those two male models in those scenes were actually the new characters and I was shocked. I thought they were just some extras. It's hilarious that those are actually suppose to be real characters with links to family in Salem. Are they kidding? The one guy looks like he's had a nose job, and the other one looks like a Ken doll. Ridiculous. Hogan Sheffer is also ridiculous.

Looks like those in charge of casting camped out at an Abercrombie photoshoot in order to snag these two pretty boys. Days is getting desperate for ratings...if bringing back the vets doesn't work, they expect lots of shirtless male models will.

Sex sells, eh?

I wonder how much longer the guy who plays Nick has till he is fired. It's obvious Chelsea is going to get involved with Jett, cheat on Nick...then have Jeremy coming after her too (since she and Jeremy butted heads already). So, it'll be Jett vs. Jeremy over Chelsea and Stephanie. Nick will get the heave-ho or just have a bit part from then on.

I was home waiting for the repairman who was supposed to show between 12-4 of course he showed closer to 4 so I tried watching the show.... sorry that can't be Jeremy... unless some medical testing was done to remove his brain... and when did he get that fair???

Both young men looked good without a shirt.... so I guess that's how they will be shown for the next few months.... or perhaps skiing shirtless will be a big Salem winter sport....
    I'm getting old......

Quote Originally Posted by Nesegral View Post
    Looks like those in charge of casting camped out at an Abercrombie photoshoot in order to snag these two pretty boys. Days is getting desperate for ratings...if bringing back the vets doesn't work, they expect lots of shirtless male models will.

Sex sells, eh?

I wonder how much longer the guy who plays Nick has till he is fired. It's obvious Chelsea is going to get involved with Jett, cheat on Nick...then have Jeremy coming after her too (since she and Jeremy butted heads already). So, it'll be Jett vs. Jeremy over Chelsea and Stephanie. Nick will get the heave-ho or just have a bit part from then on.
    I don't like Nick, but he's better than those two, LOL Frankly I wish they'd get rid of the whole bunch of them.