Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 5

Smile Thursday's All Too Adorable SHUIS pics of the day.....

After picking up some coffee, Shuis are now walking through the park. Luis has his arm around Sheridan as he asks her if she is feeling any better. Sheridan nods her head in the affirmative. He says good because he doesn’t want her to think anything as silly as a broken noodle and a fortune cookie could break them up. Sheridan is worried about Julian. After a brief discussion about Julian Shuis stop walking and turn to face each other. The conversation comes around to Al not wanting Luis with Sheridan. Luis tells her that her family is not going to separate them. He loves her. Sheridan says that she loves him, too, but she is still afraid. Love is so fragile and she has lost it so many times before. “You’re not going to lose my love,” Luis emphatically tells her. They kiss and confetti begins falling from the sky. They look up, laugh, and look all around before Luis asks, “What’s this?” Sheridan laughs in amazement and answers, “It must be magic.” They kiss again.

Sheridan and Luis are looking up at the falling confetti when they notice a bride and groom near them in the park. They surmise that a wedding is going on in the park. The photographer tells them that the wedding reception is at the Seascape but the bride and groom wanted to take pictures in the park. He asks Shuis to stay back. The bride says that she is sure they won’t get in the way. The groom says that they want everyone to share in their happiness as he hands Sheridan and Luis each a glass of champagne. Luis offers a toast to the happy couple. The four of them say, “To love” and Shuis keep their eyes on each other as they drink to that sentiment.

At the park, Sheridan watches the bride and groom. She asks if Luis has ever seen a couple so much in love. Luis looks at Sheridan and says that yes he has and he kisses her.

Sheridan wonders if she and Luis will ever have that, cutting the cake, taking pictures. ET and Chadney arrive at the park. Theresa thinks that running across a wedding is a sign that there will be another couple getting married with them. She looks over at Shuis, then Chadney and proclaims that she knows which couple it will be. A waiter walks around refilling their glasses. Theresa says it will be Shuis who will be getting married with them. As she watches Sheridan and Luis kissing, Theresa daydreams of a double wedding.

Sheridan and Luis watch as the groom removes the garter from the bride’s leg. Luis imagines that he and Sheridan are the bride and groom. Sheridan looks so beautiful as the bride! Sheridan says that she has always dreamed of having a big wedding with all the traditions. Luis asks if that includes the garter routine. She says absolutely! They kiss again.

Shuis pass the bride and groom again. Sheridan wonders aloud how they knew they were meant to be married. How does anyone know? Luis enfolds her in his arms from behind as he responds, “I think poets have been trying to figure that out for centuries.”

Holding hands, Shuis continue watching the bride and groom in fascination. Sheridan thinks to herself, “What is my future with Luis? Are we ever going to be bride and groom? Will we love each other for the rest of our lives in sickness and health, for better or worse? Am I going to lose the one man I really and truly love?” She leans over and snuggles close to Luis who asks if she is cold and suggests that they go home. Sheridan replies, “No, I am not cold. I just felt my love for you rush right through me. I love you.” Luis looks into her eyes and says, “I love you.” They kiss again.
    Theresa is so excited that Shuis are so in love. They can have a double wedding, maybe even a triple wedding, as she looks toward Chadney.

Shuis snuggle together as they watch the fireworks that Hecuba has created. They are soon joined by ET and Chadney who have come up behind Shuis to also watch the display of fireworks.

To be continued……….
    Ann

Smile Friday's Friendly Misunderstanding SHUIS Summary & Pic of the Day.....

Sheridan and Luis are holding hands while walking through the park. Sheridan says that it is nice to see Ethan so happy after all that he has been through. Luis says, “I have to admit they look happy. How about you, Sheridan, are you happy?” Sheridan thinks back to what happened at the Chinese restaurant and doesn’t look as happy as she should. When Sheridan hesitates, Luis tries again, “Come on. Talk to me, Honey. Are you happy?” Sheridan smiles up at Luis.
    Once again Luis tries to get an answer from Sheridan, “Come on, Baby. Tell me. Are you happy?” Sheridan finally responds, “Yes, yes I am.” Luis asks if she is still thinking about what happened at the Chinese restaurant. Sheridan says that she knows it sounds silly but he said that the love noodle was a Harmony tradition and every couple that is meant to be together passes the test but they didn’t pass the test. The noodle broke. Luis says that doesn’t matter. “What matters is that we have enough love to last a lifetime.” Sheridan then asks about her fortune cookie. It said that she would never see children with the man she loves. She can’t bear the thought of that. Luis tells her not to think of that. As he touches her chin, he tells her that what matters is their love. She tells him that she loves him. ET rush up to Shuis and tell them that they all need to hurry home so they can help with the wedding planning. The two couples begin walking off together when Sheridan stops to look one more time at the bride and groom kissing. She imagines that she and Luis are the bride and groom. She dreamily smiles and asks, “Will that ever be us, Luis? Will we ever be husband and wife?” She hurries off to catch up to the others.

Shuis and ET arrive at the Lopez-Fitzgerald house to make wedding plans and are greeted by Pilar. The always practical Luis (well, he used to be back then) thinks ET should do some after the wedding planning first like where they will live. Sheridan says she will build an addition onto the cottage for them. Ethan says since he is not a Crane, he shouldn’t be living on the Crane estate. Pilar says they are always welcome to live there but Ethan turns down her offer, too, saying that he wants Theresa to have her own place. Then Luis asks about Ethan’s job prospects. Ethan has interviews lined up but no resume so Theresa runs off to get her computer so they can compose the resume. Sheridan and Luis snuggle close together as Sheridan wonders what her future holds with Luis.

Pilar takes Luis to the kitchen to talk. She thinks that Sheridan looks a bit upset. Luis tells her about what happened at the restaurant tonight. Pilar wants to know if Luis is going to commit to Sheridan. Luis says that he loves Sheridan very much. He has never felt this way about a woman before. Pilar doesn’t want to see Sheridan hurt. Luis says that he would never hurt Sheridan. Pilar knows that Sheridan needs stability and commitment. She asks if Luis intends to provide her with that commitment. Since Sheridan and he just started dating seriously, Luis doesn’t know what he should do. Pilar tells him that he has to follow his heart. If he doesn’t see himself making a commitment to Sheridan then he should tell her so she won’t be hurt. Sheridan walks into the kitchen in time to overhear what Pilar has just said. Sheridan apologizes for interrupting but Luis tells her to stay. There is something that he wants to tell her and he should do it now.

Luis tells Sheridan that his mother is right. He needs to be honest with her about his feelings. Sheridan thinks that he wants to end their relationship. She stands with her back to Luis and her eyes close to ward off tears. She is bracing herself for the bad news. Pilar leaves the room so they can talk. Luis says that it is time for him to be totally honest with her about his feelings. Sheridan turns around to face Luis. She asks what he wants to talk about. Luis just says her name before she stops him by saying that she already knows what this is all about. The love noodle, the fortune cookie. It’s okay. She knew that this was too good to be true. She’s never been lucky in love. She says that she understands and hopes they can be friends. She knows that he doesn’t want to make a commitment. Luis says that she got that all wrong. That is not at all what he was trying to tell her.

Luis tells Sheridan that he doesn’t want to end their relationship. He wants to know why she would even think that. Sheridan says because of the restaurant, the noodle, the fortune. Luis tells Sheridan to look into his eyes. He asks what she sees. He tells her, “Love. I love you and I’ve never felt this way about a woman before.” Sheridan says, “I love you, too, Luis, so much.” They hug. Luis continues, “There are other things we have to consider.” Sheridan wants to know what things. Luis doesn’t think that either of them wants to rush this thing. They are not teenagers. They can take their time. There is no point in rushing things at all. Sheridan agrees with a half-hearted, “Right.” Luis hugs her and says, “That’s great. I love you, Sheridan, I really do.”
    Luis wants to be sure that Sheridan does understand what he is saying. Sheridan says that she thinks she does. Luis knows that she has been hurt but he would never hurt her. She says that she knows that. Luis tells Sheridan that he loves her. He doesn’t want them to rush into something if they are maybe not ready. Sheridan understands. Luis then says that he definitely wants to get married one day when the time is right. Sheridan says that she couldn’t agree more. Things will happen when they are supposed to. They will commit to each other, get married, or whatever when they both know that the time is right. Luis laughs and says, “Exactly! Oh, man, this is great. I’m so glad that we see eye to eye.” They smile at each other.

To be continued……….

Thanks to srhrobin who made the beautiful banner of Shuis and the wedding in the park. Simply gorgeous pics of Sheridan and Luis!
    Ann

Smile Saturday's Stunning SHUIS picture of the day.......

Sorry, I was out until after midnight tonight so I didn't have time to write up a summary but they will be back tomorrow night.

I am reposting on of the NBC banners that depict many of the Shuis past lives...

Ann
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 5

Thanks, Ann for all of the great pictures, and summaries!

Smile Sunday's Suddenly Proposal Questions SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day.....

After Pilar tells Theresa that she will have to cut the cost of her wedding reception in half, Theresa sees Shuis walk in from the kitchen and she knows how she can have the wedding of her dreams while cutting the cost in half. A double wedding is the solution. She just has to convince Sheridan and Luis to be the other couple.

Theresa says that Shuis should just get married with her and Ethan. Sheridan looks shocked that Theresa knows that Sheridan and Luis will be the ones getting married. Luis looks like Theresa is nuts but Sheridan is looking rather dreamy and hopeful.

As Theresa keeps trying to convince them, Luis tells her that they can’t rush into this. Sheridan says that Luis is right. Marriage is a huge decision. Luis says that it is a humongous responsibility, right? Sheridan responds, “Right, humongous.” Luis adds, “Not to mention that Sheridan and I haven’t been going out that long. Although we love each other very much, we don’t think that marriage is necessarily the best thing for us right now, right Sheridan?” Sheridan doesn’t answer so Luis turns around to look at her. All Sheridan can do is smile such a sweet smile.

Luis reminds Sheridan that they just discussed this in the kitchen. He laughs and says that he gets it now. He thinks that she is just teasing him about getting married now. “You were just joking about getting married now, weren’t you? You don’t really want to get married now, do you?” Luis looks scared and Sheridan still says nothing, just smiles.
    Luis asks Sheridan again, “You don’t want to get married now, do you?” Theresa says when you put it like that, what is Sheridan supposed to say but no. Luis says that it is better to go slow and let things progress. We’re not kids so no need to rush into anything. We’ll just wait till the time is right, right? Sheridan says that is what Luis said. Luis says, “Yeah but I thought felt the same way.” Theresa chimes in to tell Luis that apparently he thought wrong. Luis leans closer to Sheridan and asks her why she didn’t say anything before. Sheridan replies that she didn’t see the point because he seemed so adamant that you weren’t ready for marriage. Luis then tells her that he just figured that she wasn’t ready either. He guesses he didn’t ask her, did he? He says that he is asking her now. “Do you want to get married? Please tell me what is in your heart. I want to know.” Sheridan replies, “If you’re asking me how I feel, what I really want.” Luis says that he is. Sheridan continues, “Then, yes, I’ve always wanted to get married and have children.” Luis says, “Yeah, I want that, too, but do you want it now?” Sheridan answers, “What I want is for you not to feel pressured. You asked me a question and I answered honestly. I don’t expect anything to come of it. But if you want the truth, then, I would rather get married soon than later. (Luis swallows and looks awfully nervous.) Theresa stands behind Shuis with Ethan and Pilar and smiles the whole time Shuis are talking. She is listening to the conversation and she knows there will be a double wedding.
    Luis says, “I didn’t know that you wanted to get married sooner than later. I thought that you wanted to wait.” Sheridan tells him, “Now you know. I’d like to get married before too much longer and start a family.” Much overdue but at this point, Pilar interrupts and tells everyone that this is not the right place for Luis and Sheridan to discuss such a personal matter where people are hanging on their every word. Theresa protests but agrees.

Pilar leaves to go to the Bennett have to check on Miguel. Theresa and Sheridan go to the kitchen to make coffee while Ethan and Luis stay in the living room. Their interesting conversations will be picked up tomorrow night.

To be continued……….

No screen caps found that go along with this summary but I am going to post a pic of Galen and Kenzie from when they were presenters at the SOD awards in 2000.
    Ann

Smile Monday's Magical Moments SHUIS Pics of the Day.....

And the contents page with a pic of Galen and McKenzie during the Christmas miracle scenes...

Ann
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 5

Thanks, Ann!

Smile Tuesday's Talkative SHUIS Summary and Pics of the Day.......

In the Lo-Fitz kitchen as they prepare the coffee, Theresa tells Sheridan that she knows that Luis will propose to her. Then they will have a double wedding and they’ll be sisters. Wonderful! Sheridan was deep in thought and didn’t hear what Theresa said so she asks Sheridan if she really loves Luis. Sheridan says that she does…..so much. Theresa continues, “And you know that you want to marry him?” Sheridan answers with a dreamy smile, “Oh, absolutely. But I don’t want you to say anything to Luis that might make him feel pressured or that I am trying to force him into a bigger commitment because I am not. When Luis and I are ready to take the next step, I want it to be right for both of us.” Theresa tells Sheridan that she understands. Sheridan says, “Good because your brother doesn’t like to be rushed or coerced into anything. I would never want to do that to Luis. I know that he loves me. He has a lot on his mind right now. When the time is right, we’ll talk about marriage again. Theresa looks at Sheridan and tells her that she hears what Sheridan is saying but underneath it all, she thinks Sheridan is really nervous. Why? Sheridan looks down, then at Theresa before she replies, “Because I love Luis. I don’t want to risk losing him.” Theresa tells that she won’t. Sheridan says, “Every time I’ve had love in my life, I’ve lost it and now I’ve finally met the right man. I want to marry Luis, spend the rest of my life with him, and start a family with him. I’m certain of it. I am just so afraid we might lose our chance of getting married if we wait too long.”

In the Lo-Fitz living room, Ethan tells Luis that he guesses that he (Luis) has a lot to think about. Luis says yes, more than he ever imagined. Ethan says, “You love her, right?” to which Luis responds, “Totally, but you can’t just rush into marriage, a lifelong commitment. It’s a lot to think about.” Ethan then asks Luis if he is worried that Sheridan isn’t the right woman for him.

Back in the kitchen, Sheridan and Theresa are still talking but have moved to the table with their coffee. Theresa says that she still thinks they will have a double wedding. Sheridan puts down her spoon and says, “Well, you’d better think again. You saw the look on Luis’ face when I told him that I would be happy to get married now. He looked like a deer that didn’t see the truck until it was too late.” Theresa says that he was just shocked. Sheridan replies, “Theresa, Luis isn’t ready to get married yet.” As Sheridan got to the refrigerator for milk, Theresa thinks out loud that Luis might be more ready than she thinks. LOL!

In the living room, Ethan is telling Luis that he knows when he has found the right woman. He just has to look deep into his heart and ask if Sheridan is the one for him. Luis says that without a doubt Sheridan is the one. Ethan then tells Luis that is great because now he knows what he has to do.
    Ethan goes to the kitchen to get some coffee. He talks to Sheridan about Luis. He surprises Sheridan by saying that he thinks there may be a double wedding after all. In the living room, Theresa has gone to take Luis some coffee and talk with him about Sheridan. As soon as Luis thanks Theresa for the coffee, she begins her campaign to get Luis to propose to the woman he loves. She tells Luis that he knows that he is going to marry Sheridan so why not just ask her now. Luis says that he has a lot to think about. Theresa tells him that fate brought him and Sheridan together, just go with it. She insists that he go propose to Sheridan now!

In the kitchen, Sheridan tells Ethan that Luis is not ready to marry her yet. He saw Luis’ face when the subject came up. Ethan tells her that she doesn’t know what is going on in Luis’ head because Luis doesn’t know himself. Sheridan doesn’t think that is an ideal basis for a marriage proposal. Ethan says that he used to think there was a perfect time for a proposal, but not any more. You love Luis and Luis loves you, end of story. That’s why he thinks that Theresa’s fortune will come true and there will be a double wedding this spring in Harmony if you follow your heart.

Out in the living room, Luis tells Theresa that even if he were going to propose to Sheridan, he can’t do it right now. Theresa asks him to give her one good reason why not. Luis opens his mouth to give one but Theresa hushes him and said that she said a good reason. LOL! Then she tells him that he loves Sheridan and Sheridan loves him. What more do you need? Luis looks like she has lost her marbles as he says, “You really think that I should walk into Mama’s kitchen right now and ask Sheridan to marry me?” Theresa says that she does…..with all her heart.

Back in the kitchen, Sheridan asks Ethan if he doesn’t think that he and Theresa are getting a little ahead of themselves with the double wedding scenario. Ethan says not really. You love Luis, right? Sheridan answers, “More than I’ve ever allowed myself to love anyone. If I could have one wish granted to me for the rest of my life, it would be to marry Luis.” Ethan asks, “Then, what’s the problem?” Sheridan says, “There is no problem really. I’m just being realistic. Luis has a lot on his plate right now. He’s very involved in his police work. He’s the main provider for his family, not to mention how driven he is to find out what happened to his father all those years ago. He’s just not in a position to marry anyone right now.” Ethan let’s her know that she hasn’t heard a word he said. He tells her that no one is ever in a position to get married. There will always be more reasons to wait then to take the plunge. Life is too short to always do the practical thing. When two people are meant to be together you have to seize the moment before it slips away. Sheridan smiles at Ethan and tells him that he sounds like Theresa. Ethan tells her that logic doesn’t count when it comes to romance. Luis can have all the reasons in the world but when two people are made to be together, nothing should get in the way……NOTHING.

Theresa tells Luis that he can do it. She says, “Tell Ethan to come out here to me, get down on your knees and ask Sheridan to marry you. You know you want to.” Theresa sounds like a cheerleader. She is going a great job with Luis. Luis gets up from the couch and heads to the kitchen door but stops himself when he touches the door.

To be continued……….

I didn't find any screen caps to go along with this summary but so I am staying with the tangos and posting some caps of the Youth Center tango. Love them, hot and steamy and sparks flying everywhere!

Ann