Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 5

Smile Saturday's Special SHUIS Pic of the Day............

is actually a SOD article from a few years back when Deanna was playing Kay and Jade was still Jessica.

Sorry, no Shuis summary tonight. I have had problems with my computer freezing up today every time I would go on line or to some of my regular sites. I got so tired of having to reboot after only a few minutes! My son finally came home a little while ago, did something to my computer and it seems to be doing fine now, but we shall see. Anyway, I didn't have time to write up a summary so hopefully, I will be back to writing tomorrow night.
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 5

Thanks, Ann!

Post Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 5

yes Thanks

Smile Sunday's Still Seeking SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day........

Sheridan is still looking out the window of her living room as Luis helps himself to another cup of coffee and Theresa says that she doesn’t think that anything will harm she and Ethan’s wedding or Sheridan and Luis either. Ethan says that they are safe and no one will interfere with their wedding plans but he wouldn’t put it past Julian and Alistair to derail Luis and Sheridan. Their being together is a threat to the Crane family secrets. Luis asks if it is because he is determined to find out the truth about his father. That is correct. Julian and Alistair have something to hide. Luis says that he knows that Sheridan’s father and brother have no problem playing dirty but he isn’t going to let anything come between them. Luis smiles lovingly towards Sheridan at the window. She repeats her plea for Julian to stay away from Luis and her. Outside Julian says that he warned her, his dear sister, to stay away from Luis but she refused. Now there is no choice but for both of them to die.

Julian still stands outside Sheridan’s window wishing that she had stayed away from Luis so that they wouldn’t be in the predicament that they are in now. Inside the cottage, Theresa joins Sheridan by the window. She tells Sheridan not to worry. She and Ethan are getting married very soon and Luis and Sheridan are so in love and she knows that they have nothing to worry about. Theresa says there is nothing that Julian and Alistair can do to any of us. Sheridan smiles and tells Theresa that she is so happy for ET. She agrees with Theresa that no one will interfere with the ET wedding now that Ethan is not a Crane. Theresa asks if Sheridan thinks that Julian and Alistair will do something to come between her and Luis. She says yes and sadly turns away. Luis comes up to Sheridan and tells Theresa not to upset Sheridan. Theresa says that she wasn’t but she was just telling Sheridan that the Cranes won’t try to come between Shuis. Luis says she is right. There was a time when they might have been able to come between them but not now. Their relationship is rock solid. There is nothing they can do. The only way Julian could keep him away from Sheridan now is to kill him. Sheridan looks panicked as she says, “Don’t say that!” Luis, seeing how worried she is says that he is sorry and pulls her to him. Sheridan then says that Luis may want to think that Julian isn’t going to break us up but he may think differently. Luis asks what makes her say that. Sheridan informs Luis that Julian has been outside watching them for a while now. Luis looks out the window then rushes out the door followed by Ethan.

Luis and Ethan return to the cottage and inform Sheridan that there was no sign of Julian. Sheridan is sure that she saw him. Luis thinks that maybe she imagined him due to the talk of Julian breaking them up. Sheridan says no, it was so real. Julian seemed so frightening, so cold, and so angry. Ethan says that she was probably just imagining him because he just can’t see Julian stalking anyone. Luis says not to talk about Julian anymore and asks Sheridan to go for a walk.

In his library, Julian is pouring himself a drink when Al calls. He wants to know what Julian is going to do about Shuis. Julian says again that Sheridan is his sister, his own flesh and blood. He can’t kill her. Al says that Sheridan has to be eliminated. She helped Luis break into the Crane archives and they almost found the file on Martin Fitzgerald. That wasn’t the first time either. She helped Luis try to break into the safe right there in the library. Al says that he can’t allow his daughter to continue to work against the family. Julian says that killing them is extreme. They should just wait and see what happens. Sheridan has an atrocious track record when it comes to men. Maybe she will break up with Luis and forget all about him. Al laughs and says that isn’t going to happen. Luis is not like the other men in Sheridan’s past. He doesn’t want her money, he just wants her and he will fight to keep her. The only way to eliminate the threat they pose is to kill them both.

Sheridan and Luis walk around the estate stopping at the gazebo where Luis tells Sheridan to relax because nothing can come between them. Sheridan says she wishes she could believe that but she is so afraid of the future because she has been so unlucky in love. Luis says that her luck has changed now because she is his girl now. He gives her that sexy and cocky grin before he kisses her. Sheridan smiles that she is his girl now and she couldn’t be happier. She wishes she were more like Theresa. Luis asks how so. Theresa has such faith in love and believes that nothing can come between two people in love. She wishes she had that confidence. She turns away but Luis grabs her chin and tells her that Theresa is a romantic who believes that two people fall in love, get married and stay together forever. Sheridan would like to believe that, too. She thinks that you can’t just jump into marriage. Luis says that marriage is a major commitment. You don’t want to make a mistake. Sheridan agrees that you want to make sure that your love will last. Luis says that you want it to last forever. Sheridan replies, “Forever”.

When Julian tells Al that buying and reading a book don’t make you a murderer, Al tells him to go on the internet because he will find every evil known to mankind at his fingertips. Al warns Julian that if Sheridan and Luis find out the truth about what happened to Martin, he won’t be in prison but Julian will. (Hmm…. Sounds harsh for Kat and Martin only running off together. LOL!)

Luis and Sheridan sit down at the table in the gazebo. Luis thinks that it must be hard to know when you find the one person in the world that is your soul mate. Sheridan agrees that it must be very hard. Luis believes that people sometimes fool themselves into believing that they have found their soul mate because they are lonely, on the rebound, or want to start a family. He says that there was no way he could have married Beth right out of high school. She wanted him to commit to marriage but he just couldn’t. Part of that was his having to take care of his family after his father disappeared but in the back of his mind he was worried that there would be someone else. Sheridan asks if he means his soul mate. Yes, that is what Luis meant…..his soul mate. Sheridan tells Luis that she can understand him not wanting to rush into marriage after her fiasco with Jean Luc. At the same time it would be a mistake to wait too long. Something could happen to wreck two people’s one chance at happiness.

Julian is sitting in the library in the dark with drink in hand when Rebecca enters. They talk for a while. Rebecca sees how sad and despondent Julian seems and offers to help him with whatever he has to do that he doesn’t want to do.

Holding hands, Luis tells Sheridan that there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to love. You just know when it’s the real thing. Sheridan asks Luis how you know that you are with that one special person you are supposed to be with forever. Before Luis can answer, he gets a call from the station. As he talks on his phone, Luis and Sheridan each wonder if the other is the one special one that they are supposed to be with forever. They look at each other and smile.
    To be continued……….

Once again, I don't have screen caps for this episode but I found a couple of pictures of McKenzie taken at a recent opening. She looks so cute with her new hair style.

Ann

Smile Monday's Moody SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day...

Luis puts his phone away. Sheridan walks over to him and asks if everything is all right at the station. Luis says that it is. They just wanted to give him his schedule for next week. Sheridan smiles and says that she supposes that they didn’t have any answers for them. Luis says no. He doesn’t think the desk sergeant would ever let him hear the end of that. Sheridan again asks Luis how one knows when their relationship will last forever. Luis answers that if they spend enough time together they will just know. Luis thinks that one day they will just look at each other and they will just know. He thinks that there is something that a couple can do and they should do it often. Sheridan asks what that would be. Luis shows her by pulling her into a heart-stopping kiss.

Ummm…….Sheridan ask if this mean that if the couple does this enough, they will know that their love will last forever. Luis answers that is right. Sheridan says that there must be other ways of finding out. Luis thinks that you can look at how other people react to seeing the couple together. We have all seen couples that we know shouldn’t be together. Luis maneuvers Sheridan so that he can hold her from behind. He says it works the other way, too. When a couple is right for each other, everyone can tell that they belong together. Sheridan knows what he means because she thinks that about ET. She thinks that they are perfect for one another. Luis says that he didn’t want to admit it at first but he thinks they are perfect for one another. Sheridan says that she has a confession to make. She turns in Luis arms to face him. “I am not talking about any other couple. I’m talking about us. I want to know if we are ready to make a real commitment to each other.” Luis just looks at her.

Julian once again tells Alistair that he cannot kill his sister. While he is talking to Al, he remembers his promise to his mother on her death bed that he would always take care of Sheridan.

Sheridan asks Luis to say something. When he doesn’t immediately respond, Sheridan talks a mile a minute thinking that she has scared Luis off with all this talk of commitment. She knows they haven’t been together for very long, etc. He finally gives her one of those wonderful kisses to stop her from continuing. When she is quiet, Luis tells her that he wasn’t talking about a hypothetical couple either. He was talking about them. Sheridan smiles at Luis.

Sheridan and Luis are kissing again. What a beautiful sight! Sheridan says that she is so happy that Luis was thinking the same thing that she was. She asks how they know they are ready to make a commitment to each other. Luis comes up with an idea of how they can find out. He tells Sheridan that there is a place in Harmony where they can go to find out. Sheridan asks what you have to do at this place. Luis says the couple has to do something together and if they are successful, they will stay together forever. Luis grabs Sheridan’s hand to leave immediately but Sheridan pulls him back. She isn’t sure that she wants to find out because she has been so unlucky in love. She doesn’t know if she can handle it if they don’t pass. Luis agrees not to go but Sheridan asks if he thinks they can pass. He says that he does. Sheridan says all right then, let’s do it. She really wants to know if they are ready to make a commitment to each other. They leave for their test.

To be continued……….

No screen caps to go with these episodes so I thought I would repost some of the famous Shuis tangos.

Ann

Smile Tuesday's Teanative SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day......

Sheridan and Luis arrive at the site where Luis says they can take a test to find out if they are ready to commit to one another. Luis wants to know if Sheridan wants to go through with this. She does since it is a Harmony tradition. Luis says they have arrived. Sheridan looks up, sees the place and asks Luis if this is some kind of joke. He assures her that it is not. This is where they can find out if they are going to be together forever. Sheridan says in a very skeptical tone, “Sally Chinn’s House of Noodles”? (LOL! We all know that Shuis are perfect for each other.) Luis tells Sheridan that every couple he knows that has a successful relationship has passed the test. Sheridan asks what happens if they don’t pass this test. Luis says they will……no sweat. Sheridan wishes she were that positive. Luis puts his arm around her and tells her to quit worrying. She tells Luis that what they have, their relationship means everything to her. Luis says it means everything to him, too. Sheridan turns to face Luis and says, “You know, Luis, you’ve always had love in your life. Your family has always been so supportive and caring. I’ve never had that kind of love. You know my family, cold and distant, except for my mother. She died when I was so young. This love that we have is terribly precious to me. If I were to find out that I wasn’t going to have it forever, I don’t think I could bear it.” Luis tells her that she will never have to worry about that. Sheridan says, “Just the same, I think I would rather pass on the restaurant. I will hang on to my illusions and just keep on pretending that this love we have will go on forever.” Luis reaches out and holds her close to him and offers all his comfort and love.

Luis releases Sheridan and says, “Forget about illusions. We are reality here. I love you and I am not about to stop loving you anytime soon.” Sheridan says that she knows all that but if they were to take this test and fail, she doesn’t know how she would react or how she would feel. “I am so afraid of losing you, Luis.” Luis tells her that she has to trust him about one thing. He would never do anything to hurt her. The only reason he suggested going to the restaurant was because they were talking about how a couple knows they are ready to commit to each other. He thought it would be fun. Sheridan smiles and says that Luis is right. She is just acting silly. Luis says that if she is worried they can turn around and go. Sheridan asks Luis again if he thinks they can pass this test. Luis grins and says that he is positive! But if it makes her uncomfortable……. Sheridan interrupts to tell Luis that he is such an incredibly caring man. It is amazing how understanding he is. Luis responds, “I love you. You come first. I just want you to be happy.” Sheridan tells him that it has been a long time since anyone cared about her happiness, not since her mother died. She doesn’t want to let fear rule her life because that would truly be silly. She finally says, “Let’s get in there and ace this test!” Luis asks if there are any doubts. Sheridan answers, “Nary a one! I can’t wait to see if we are ready to commit to each other.” Luis says that they should go see Sally. They put their arms around each other and head towards the restaurant.

Inside the restaurant Sheridan and Luis are greeted by Sally. Sally asks if it will be two for dinner. Luis leans over to her and tells her that and something more. Sally says, “Oh the noodle! You came here for the noodle.” As they follow Sally to a table, Sheridan asks what this is about a noodle. Luis says that she will see. As they take their coats off to be seated, Sheridan asks Luis how many times he has been there and how many women have taken the test with him. Sally tells Sheridan that Luis has been there countless times but never has he brought such a beautiful woman and never has he been here with someone for a test. “You must be a very special lady for Luis to want to take the test with.” Luis reaches his hands across the table to hold Sheridan’s hands and says that she is. Sally says that she sees something very deep between them. She thinks that the test will be a mere formality. She thinks that Sheridan is the woman for Luis. They are ready to make a commitment and they will be together forever. Sheridan is just glowing as Luis smiles upon her with such love in his eyes.

As they wait for their test, Sheridan asks Luis about the test. He tells her that his parents took the test before they were married which shows how good it is at predicting happiness. Sheridan reminds Luis that his father disappeared. Luis doesn’t think it was because his father wanted to leave his family. He could have proven that if Julian had not shredded that file or the pages hadn’t been torn out of her mother’s diaries. Under his breath, Luis says, “Damn Cranes!” Sheridan sadly turns her head away. Luis sees her and tells her how sorry he is. She knows that he blames her family for his father’s disappearance. Luis tells her that he doesn’t blame her. All of a sudden, Luis says that they are going to forget about all of this and have a happy evening. They are going to pass this test with flying colors. Sheridan hopes so. Luis doesn’t want her to get the wrong idea about the test. Just because you pass it doesn’t mean that you won’t have problems in life. It just means that you are ready to make a commitment. Sheridan jokes that they are definitely going to have problems if he doesn’t tell her what the test consists of. Luis says not a whole lot. He sees Sally approaching their table so he tells Sheridan to see for herself. Sally says they are all set. Sheridan asks, “Where is the test?” Sally says this is it. The love noodle! Sheridan smiles but looks quite surprised.
    In that disbelieving voice, Sheridan asks, “This is the test? This noodle? This is how you know you’re going to be together forever?” Sally says, “Yes, the love noodle. It is an ancient custom in her family. If a couple can eat a noodle all the way to the middle without it breaking and meet for a kiss…” Luis says the kiss is very important. Sally thinks that Sheridan can handle that to which Sheridan answers, “No problem.” She says that she is sure they will pass with flying colors. Sally gives one end of the noodle to Luis and the other end to Sheridan. Sally tells them that when they meet in the middle all the way without it breaking, you will be together forever. Luis chimes in, “You forgot about the kiss part.” Sheridan says that she won’t forget. Sally tells them that she has a feeling this will work so well and they will be married very soon. Luis says that she sounds like his sister. Sally says that his sister is a very wise woman. Now eat! Sheridan and Luis begin to eat the noodle from their respective ends while looking into each other’s eyes. Hecuba wants to do evil and is using Julian. She sees Shuis looking happy and she can’t have that so she zaps the noodle and it breaks in the middle just as Shuis are about to meet for the kiss. Sally can’t believe it. This has never happened before. Sheridan is devastated!

Sheridan cannot believe what has happened. She keeps picking at the broken piece of noodle on the plate in disbelief. Sally says that she was so sure they had it, true love and they would be together. Luis stops Sally and tells both her and Sheridan that it doesn’t mean anything. Sheridan, it is just a noodle. Just because it broke it doesn’t mean that they are not going to be together forever. He tells Sally that they needed it al dente. Hecuba says that Sheridan should be worried because Shuis can’t be together because her brother Julian is going to kill them. Sheridan has not spoken, looks to be in shock and is inconsolable. Poor Sheridan! Poor Shuis!

To be continued……….

Here are a few more Shuis tango pics. No one does it like Shuis. These, like the ones last night, are from the first tango at Pilar's birthday party.

Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 5

Thanks, Ann. Beautiful Shuis tangoes!

Smile Wednesday's Whispered Reassurance SHUIS Summary & Pic of the Day.....

Sheridan is beyond upset about the love noodle breaking before she and Luis meet in the middle for the kiss which would mean that they were ready to make a commitment to each other and would be together forever. Ethan and Theresa arrive at the Chinese restaurant ready to take the test themselves. Theresa spots Shuis and tells Ethan that they must be there to take the test, too. They see that Sheridan doesn’t look very happy so they head over to the table to see what is wrong. Sally is telling everyone that she doesn’t know what happened. She thought that they were going to be perfect for each other. Theresa asks if the noodle broke. Sheridan gravely answers that she and Luis will never be a couple. She is so sad over what just happened.

Hecuba is laughing over Sheridan being in pain. Luis tries his best to tell Sheridan that things are all right. Things have not changed between them. Luis still loves her and they are going to be together. Luis says, “I love you. I will always love you. Just because the noodle broke doesn’t mean hat our relationship is on the rocks or that we won’t be together.” Sally says that Luis is right. It was probably just a defective noodle.

Luis says what is important are his feelings for her. Ethan tells Sheridan that a noodle is just flour and egg. Luis says that he will always love her and nothing is going to change that. Theresa asks Sheridan to listen to him. Sheridan says that she is. She is sorry that she freaked out. It’s just that she saw her whole life being pulled away from her. Luis says again that nothing is going to pull him away from her. Sally wants to bring them another noodle to retake the test but Sheridan says it isn’t necessary. Luis is all she needs. Luis always makes her feel better. He always does. Sally is going to bring them all a supreme dinner on the house to make up for what happened. Ethan turns it down at first but Theresa and Luis tell him never to turn down free food. He is one of them now. LOL!

Shuis and ET are enjoying their free dinners and talking about planning ET’s wedding. ET want to figure out what Shuis can do in the wedding. Luis thinks that he is going to walk Theresa down the aisle. Theresa just blurts out that they have a triple wedding. Sally brings the group fortune cookies to end the meal. Theresa opens hers and reads it to the group. It says,”Two brides for 2 grooms”. Theresa is sure this is a sign that they are going to have a double wedding.
    The others want Sheridan to open hers next. She doesn’t want to but Luis insists. Sheridan holds her cookie and just looks at it for a minute like she is afraid to see what it says. Hecuba zaps the cookie just as Sheridan cracks it open. She reads the fortune to herself and it looks like she has seen a ghost or something. She says nothing. The others ask her what it says and she answers, “Nothing. It says nothing.” Luis takes the fortune from her hands and reads it, “You will never see children with the man you love.” Luis tries to comfort Sheridan but she is totally devastated now.
    Hecuba laughs about Sheridan’s distress over her devastating fortune. ET and Luis try to make Sheridan feel better Sheridan still looks devastated. They are all so concerned about her so she finally tells them that she is all right.

Luis again tells Sheridan that he loves her and will always love her. He asks her not to tell him that she doesn’t believe him because that would really tick him off. Sheridan says that she believes him but he should know how she has always felt about having children. Luis remembers that Sheridan told him that she had this fear that she would never get married or have children. Sheridan tells him that it is like this fortune cookie just confirmed her oldest and deepest fears. Poor Sheridan! Sally arrives at the table again and hopes that they are not still upset about the defective noodle. Luis tells her that it isn’t just the noodle and asks when she started giving out fortunes that frighten the customers. Sally tells Luis that all of their fortunes are fun and romantic. Sally apologizes again but she has never seen a fortune like this one.

Ethan believes that this is obviously a joke by someone who works in a cookie factory. Sheridan wants to talk about something else. Luis begins to talk but sees Julian enter the restaurant and the others turn toward the door and Julian. Sheridan wonders what Julian would be doing there. He doesn’t like Chinese food and he never eats in local restaurants. Ethan says that this is not the kind of place Julian would frequent. Julian then comments that he has never before been in a place that sells “take away”. LOL! Sheridan is concerned about her brother and goes to Julian’s table to talk to him. Sheridan asks if he is all right. They talk a few minutes which makes Sheridan more worried about Julian because he acts so strange. Julian runs Sheridan off. Hecuba is controlling him and keeps telling him to kill Sheridan and to kill Luis.

Back at the Shuis/ET table, Luis gets beeped by the station. He kisses Sheridan and heads off to return the call. ET attempt to cheer up Sheridan with talk of their wedding plans but Sheridan is still too upset. She grabs her coat and purse and tells them that she is going to get some fresh air.
    Luis returns to the table. When he doesn’t see Sheridan he asks ET what happened to her. Theresa tells him that Sheridan went out for some air. Ethan adds that she is still upset about that fortune cookie. Luis rushes out to find her. Sally brings another bowl to the table. She asks what happened to Luis and his beautiful girl friend. Ethan says that they had to step out for a bit. Sally says that is too bad because she brought them a special noodle to make up for the defective one. She made this one so strong that there is no chance that it would break. They would definitely pass the test. It is such a shame because they (Shuis) are obviously made for each other……just like you two. She asks if they want to take the test. Theresa says that is why they came there tonight. Sally says with this strong noodle, they have nothing to lose. ET are just about to meet in the middle of the noodle when Hecuba zaps the noodle and it breaks again! Theresa is now the one who is upset with this turn of events. Sally is in the background saying that this is impossible.

Luis finds Sheridan sitting on some steps on the wharf. She wipes her eyes when he calls out to her that he has been looking for her all over the place. As she wipes away what remain of her tears, she tells Luis that she just had to get out of there. Luis asks, “Over a noodle and a fortune cookie?” Sheridan knows that he must think that she is the biggest idiot that ever lived. Luis says, “NEVER”, as he wraps his arms around her from behind. Sheridan tells Luis, “It’s just that everything that I have ever loved has been taken away from me.” Luis attempts to comfort her by telling her, “Sheridan how many times do I have to tell you that is not going to happen.” Sheridan goes on, “Ever since my mother died, I never thought I would find love in my life again. I still kept looking even if it was in all the wrong places. Because of you, I actually started to hope again. I actually started feeling that I would have happiness in my life after all. That is why I’m so terrified of you being taken away from me.” Luis assures, “I’m not going anywhere. I’m going to be here with you always...(he then whispers in the most convincing tone of voice)…..”Always” as he takes her in his arms. These scenes were so beautiful…..beautifully acted and beautifully written.

To be continued……….

More pictures from the now famous first Shuis tango at Pilar's birthday party.

Ann