Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 5

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 5

Thanks!

Smile Monday's Mindboggling SHUIS Summary and Pic of the day.....

All of a sudden Luis sits straight up and says that he remembers what he saw. Sheridan looks very hopefully at Luis. He tells her about what he saw and how he knows where the file is located. He says that he always knew that there was proof that the Cranes had something to do with his father’s disappearance. He needs to get his hands on that file. Alistair tells Julian they can’t let the file fall into the wrong hands. Julian says that he knows what he has to do.

Luis is putting on his coat to go back to Crane Industries to get the file. He says that it is his best chance of getting information on his father. Sheridan wants him to wait and think this over. What if Julian catches him and throws him in jail? Luis thinks that is a chance he has to take. What if him seeing the file was only a dream or his mind giving him something that he wants but knows he can’t have? Luis knows that it wasn’t a dream because he saw that file as clear as day. Sheridan wants to know how he knows that what is inside that file has anything to do his father’s disappearance. The Cranes have files on all of their employees and it may mean nothing. Luis says, yes, they may have files of employees in a drawer or on the computer but not locked away where only 2 people, Al and Julian, have access to them. They want to keep that file from being seen by anyone else and that anyone is him. The reference in her mother’s diary could be about Martin and the only way to find out is to see the file himself.

Sheridan tells Luis that she understands him wanting to go back to the archives to find that file on his father. She wants to know the truth, too, for Luis’ sake, Pillar’s sake and for herself. Until they find out what happened to him, it will be like a big black cloud over them. Luis looks at Sheridan, picks up her coat and hands it to her, saying, “What are we waiting for? Let’s go!” Sheridan promptly drops the coat on the chair and asks Luis how he plans to get back in there since Ethan’s security card doesn’t work and “I don’t know about you but I am fresh out of dynamite.” Boy, Sheridan is making so much sense here and throughout these last few episodes. Luis looks thoughtful for a minute and says that there must be some way to get in the vault. Julian probably has it all sealed off by now. Sheridan says that Julian has been known to go overboard especially when Al is getting after him. Luis says that is true but Julian has also been known to screw up. Maybe he would have forgotten to do something. Maybe there is a way back in. Sheridan asks how. Luis says that he doesn’t know but he has to try. Luis heads toward the door but Sheridan stops him by grabbing his hand. She says that she is going with him because whether he likes it or not, he is stuck with her. Luis answers, “Like it? I love it!” Luis pulls Sheridan in for a kiss. The phone rings and Sheridan answers to find out that it is Ethan. He is happy to hear that she is all right. He and Theresa have been worried sick about her and Luis. Sheridan gives Ethan a short replay of their adventure in the vault and that they did find her mother’s diaries but she is sure that Al and Julian know that she and Luis were the ones who have them. Ethan warns her to be careful. Sheridan knows that there are risks involved but she is willing to take the chance. Luis smiles in the background as she says that. She tells Ethan that she has to go and hangs up the phone. Sheridan grabs her coat and they head out.

Julian climbs up to the shelf and brings down the Marin Fitzgerald file. He says that father is right. If Luis saw what is in this file he would bring down the Crane Empire and send Julian up the river for good.

Sheridan and Luis arrive at the Crane Archives for the second time that day. Luis demands that Julian give him the file on his father. Julian asks how he would know what was in the vault and threatens to have Luis jailed for breaking in the vault earlier. Julian says that Martin was of no consequence so why should they have a file on him. Sheridan says Julian won’t be any help and tells Luis just to get the file. Julian repeats that there is no file on Martin Fitzgerald. Luis climbs the ladder to where he saw the file earlier. It is gone, of course. Luis says that it’s gone and demands that Julian tell him where it is.

Luis says that he will mop the floor with Julian’s face if he doesn’t give him that file. Julian then threatens to sue him and have Luis. Sheridan advises Luis to let it go. Luis walks off to keep searching for the file.

Julian tells Sheridan how surprised he is at her helping someone like Luis. Sheridan was wonderful with the way she handled Julian and the answers she gave him. Luis keeps looking over at Sheridan as he is so proud of her and he loves the way she is defending him and his cause to her brother. Suddenly, Sheridan stops to ask what the noise is and where it is coming from.

Luis and Sheridan, followed by Julian, head down the hallway at CI to a room with a guard shredding papers. Luis picks up the file on top of the shredder and says, “Martin Fitzgerald!” Luis says that the file has already been shredded and he calls Julian an awful name. The guard tries to restrain Luis but he pushes the guard away. Luis tells Julian that he did have a file on his father. He lied to Luis and to his sister Sheridan. Luis gets right in Julian’s face and demands to know what really happened to his father. Julian says that he will tell him. He says that they had to fire Martin Fitzgerald because they caught him with his hand in the till. Sheridan says that same old story as Luis chimes in that it is all a lie. Luis says that shredding his father’s file won’t stop him from finding out what you did to him. Julian is tired of being accused but Luis says that he is sick of their denials. Julian shredded the files for one reason only and that is that there was something that would prove that either Alistair or Julian had something to do with his father’s disappearance or murder, otherwise, Julian would have used the file to prove that his hands were clean. Julian laughs but Sheridan says that Luis is right. By destroying that file, he and her father have destroyed any credibility with her. She will no longer defend the Crane family and will do everything she can to help Luis find out what happened to his father, no matter where the truth takes them. She walks out the door and Luis follows. Julian says in a low voice, “Luis, Sheridan, you’ve just signed your own death warrant.” (What a chilling thought!)

To be continued……….

No picture to go along with this episode so I am posting another picture from one of my favorite photo shoots of Shuis...one that had many poses in magazines and even one cover...

What a beautiful couple they make!
    Ann

Smile Tuesday's Turbulent SHUIS Summary and Pic of the day.........

Back at Sheridan’s cottage, Luis is deep in thought and pacing the floor in the living room. Sheridan comes into the room and tells Luis that she is heating up some leftovers in case he is hungry. He says that he can’t eat. He wants to know when they are going to catch a break. If they didn’t have bad luck, they wouldn’t have any luck at all. Sheridan tries to comfort him with the fact that they did find her mother’s diaries but Luis says that when they started reading them, they discovered that pages were missing and he is sure they have something to do with his father’s disappearance. Sheridan asks if he really thinks that someone knew that there was something incriminating in those diaries that was cut out so no one could read them. Luis says of course because the cover up has been going on since the night his father disappeared. Then there is the file at the Crane archives, the one labeled Martin Fitzgerald. Sheridan asks Luis if he means the file he thought he saw when he had that out of body experience. Luis tells her emphatically that he knows he saw it. Then Julian shredded them so he wouldn’t be able to get his hands on them. Why? Because they must have contained information that he and Alistair didn’t want me to see about my father’s disappearance. The Cranes are all the same. They sneak around and do underhanded things. They are all twisted and evil! Sheridan has a hurt look on her face as she reminds Luis that she is a Crane. She asks if that means that he thinks that she is twisted and evil. Luis just stares at her.

Sheridan can’t even look at Luis. She holds her head down like she is hurt and ashamed. Luis comes to Sheridan and takes her hand in his. He tells her that he does NOT think that she is evil. She says simply that she is a Crane. Luis says that she is different, she is the exact opposite of the others. They are lying back stabbers but you are good, honest, and loving. Sheridan shyly smiles as Luis talks. Luis says that she had risked her life earlier for nothing. She says that it was not for nothing. At least they now know that Julian and Alistair are hiding something. Luis says that he knows what that something is, too. They are hiding the fact that they killed his father!

Sheridan says that Luis is right. Julian and Alistair probably did kill his father. Luis looks at Sheridan and says that is the first time that she has really admitted that. It never occurred to her that her father could do that. She always knew that he was a cold and ruthless businessman but she didn’t believe that he was capable of murder. But just the fact that they are keeping secrets must mean something and what else but this. Luis says that she isn’t involved but she says that they are her family and wonders how she could have been in such denial. Luis reminds her that they are not 100% sure yet. Maybe not but everything points to the fact that her father and brother were responsible for your father’s disappearance and possible murder. Her own father and brother are murders and she says that she is the daughter of a cold-blooded killer. Luis looks away.

Sheridan says again that her father was probably responsible for killing Martin Fitzgerald. Luis says that he knows that he was. Sheridan is so overwhelmed when she thinks about how much Luis and his family, especially his mother, have had to suffer because her family took his father away. Poor Pilar lost the love of her life. Sheridan can’t imagine how she could go on if anyone took Luis away from her. She tells Luis that she can now understand why he has always hated Julian and Alistair so much. Luis tells her that is between them and him. It has doesn’t involve you, Sheridan. Sheridan says that she knows how painful it was when she thought that she was the one who had killed his father. Luis reminds her that those were just nightmares. Sheridan thinks that they seemed so real. She is thankful that Dr. Russell hypnotized her and helped her see that they were just nightmares that had nothing to do with his father. Sheridan says, “But this, this is reality, this is something we have to face. I didn’t kill your father but my family, Julian and Alistair, probably did.” Luis looks very thoughtful but says nothing.

Sheridan looks so sad when she tells Luis that she doesn’t know how he can stay with her, even look at her. Luis tries to say something but she doesn’t stop. She asks him to look at what her family did to his family. They took his father. No one should have to live with a constant reminder of the worst pain that they have ever suffered. She tells his that she wouldn’t blame him if he left her. She wouldn’t blame him if he walked out of her life right now. Luis looks at Sheridan as if he is deep in thought and trying to think of a way to convince her how much he loves her.

As Luis continues to look deep in thought, Sheridan says that she wouldn’t blame Luis if he never wanted to see her again or never wanted to have anything to do with her again. The buzzer goes off in the kitchen so Sheridan excuses herself to check on the food. When she comes back into the living room she is taking off an oven mitt and saying, “Wouldn’t you know it! I burned the leftovers. What else could go wrong?” She stops in her tracks when she sees that the front door is open. She looks around the now empty living room and in a very quiet but devastated voice she says simply, “He’s gone.”

To be continued……….

Since I didn't find a picture that was taken from this episode, I am posting my scan of one of the pictures that was printed in SOW from the Passions cast and crew farewell or wrap party after they finished filming their last scenes. This one is of Galen and McKenzie, of course.
    Ann

Thanks!

Smile Wednesday's Wonderfully Sweet SHUIS picture of the day....

In Sheridan’s living room, Luis continues to look deep in thought, while Sheridan says that she wouldn’t blame Luis if he never wanted to see her again or never wanted to have anything to do with her again. The buzzer goes off in the kitchen so Sheridan excuses herself to check on the food. When she comes back into the living room she is taking off an oven mitt and saying, “Wouldn’t you know it! I burned the leftovers. What else could go wrong?” Her words trail off and she stops in her tracks when she sees that the front door is open. She looks around the now empty living room and in a very quiet but devastated voice she says simply, “He’s gone.”

Julian is reading the newspaper in his library when Alistair calls. He wants to know what Julian has come up with to break up Luis and Sheridan. Luis is hell-bent on finding out what happened to his father Sheridan is determined to help him so they have to stop that. Julian says he is working on it but it has to be flawless and that takes time. Al says that every second is one step closer to the destruction of the Crane Empire and if their family goes down it will be all Julian’s fault. Al tells Julian that he better come up with a way to rip Luis and Sheridan apart or he would be living under a park bench.

Sheridan closes the front door. Walking slowly back to the couch she says that Luis must have realized that it would be too painful to see her everyday. She would constantly remind him that her family is responsible for his father’s death. Sheridan sits on the couch and cries that she loves him so much. “Luis, how am I ever going to live without you?” Luis’ voice from the door says, “You’re never going to have to answer that.” He smiles and holds his arms out as Sheridan turns her startled face towards him. He then says, “I am going to be your side forever.” Sheridan smiles and says, “Luis” as she jumps up and runs into his arms. They give each other the biggest hugs. (This was a great scene, so meaningful, as are all of the scenes in this episode. This is just one of many episodes that are all reasons that I don’t buy all the rewrites that have come in the last year and a half.)

Luis asks Sheridan why she would ever think that she would have to live without him. She says that it was just that when she came back from the kitchen he was gone. She thought that he had decided that it would be too difficult to see her every day. She would remind him of his father’s disappearance. Luis then says, “Nothing can ever make me leave you.” Sheridan says, “I love you so much,” as she caresses his chest. She looks up and asks him where he went. He tells her that he went to get her something. Something to show you how much I love you. Sheridan looks at the flower he gave her and says that it is beautiful. She can’t believe that he ran all the way to the solarium to get it. Luis says that he didn’t. He picked it right outside. It’s one of the first flowers of spring. Sheridan caresses Luis’ cheek and says that he is so incredibly sweet. Luis tells Sheridan that there is a reason that he got that flower for her. “This flower is like our love.” Sheridan asks, “What do you mean?” Luis replies, “This flower came from a plant that was growing outside. This plant survived the winter. The ground froze trying to keep it down. The flower still blossomed like our love. Nothing can keep it from blossoming and NOTHING can keep us apart.” Sheridan murmurs, “I love you so much.” Luis whispers, “I know,” just before he kisses her.

Alistair tells Julian what he said when Sheridan and Luis were leaving the Crane Archives was “dead on”. (Julian said that Luis and Sheridan had signed their own death warrants.)
    Sheridan asks Luis if he really means it ….that nothing will come between them. Taking Sheridan’s hand in his and holding them snuggly between their chests, Luis says, “From the bottom of my heart, I swear that there is nothing that could ever keep us from being together.” Sheridan answers, “When you say that I feel so safe, protected.” Luis tells her that is exactly how she should feel. We’re going to be together forever. With her hand brushing Luis’ cheek, Sheridan says once again that she loves him so much. Luis says that he loves her, too, just before they kiss. Luis bends slightly to take Sheridan into his arms. She looks lovingly into his eyes and says that she could spend the rest of her life in his arms. Luis says that is good because that is where she is going to be.

They kiss again as Luis walks off to the bedroom with Sheridan in his arms, alternately kissing and smiling all the way there.

Back in the library, Julian tells Al that it wouldn’t be a good idea to kill Luis because they would be the first people the police would suspect. Al tells Julian that Sheridan must die so the Crane family can survive. He wants Julian to kill Sheridan!

Luis gently places Sheridan on her bed. Sheridan says that he always makes her feel so loved. Luis runs his hand up and down her leg as he tells her that nothing is ever going to come between them. He tells her that he loves her as he places his hand on her face. Then he says that he is going to show her just how much he loves her. Luis takes the flower from Sheridan’s hand and places it on the nightstand for safe keeping. They continue to kiss as they fall back upon the pillows.

“Me kill Sheridan?” Julian says. He thinks Al is joking but Al says that he is serious and that nothing is more serious than protecting the Crane Empire. Julian doesn’t think he can kill his own sister. Alistair says that as head of the Crane family, he has to be willing to do anything it takes including sacrificing one of their own. Alistair then informs Julian that he not only wants him to kill Sheridan but Luis, too. Just make sure they both die!

To be continued……….

Thanks to All4Passions for the Shuis screen cap.
    Ann

Smile Thursday's Touching SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day........

Sheridan and Luis are lying on the bed kissing but they are still dressed. Luis tells Sheridan that he loves her so much. Sheridan tells Luis that she loves him, too, and she doesn’t want anything to change what they have right this very second. Luis says that nothing can, nothing will. It’s going to stay like this forever. Sheridan repeats “forever before they lean into another kiss.

Julian is deep in thought in his library. With hands hiding his face, he remembers what Alistair ordered him to do…..kill Luis and Sheridan. Julian gets up off his leather sofa and makes his way to the desk. He opens a drawer and pulls out a gun. He just looks at it.

Sheridan and Luis are now under the covers and are naked. They are both lying on their sides, Luis with his back to Sheridan. She is running kisses across his shoulders and back. (Just adorable and so sexy!) Luis is holding Sheridan’s hand to his chest. Luis sounds like he has had an incredible time…..purring and smiling. Luis tells Sheridan that what they have is so strong. It is unbreakable. Nothing can ever come between them. Luis brings Sheridan’s hand to his lips and kisses it. He asks her if she believes him. Sheridan replies that when he says it that she almost does. That’s something coming from Alistair Crane’s daughter, Julian Crane’s sister. She knows that they would like nothing more than to break Shuis apart. Luis says yes, but he turns on his other side to face Sheridan. He tells her that he is not afraid of her family but he is not going to let their threats stop him from searching for what happened to his father. Sheridan asks if he is positive that they know. Luis says yes, now more than ever he is sure. Why else would they cut the pages out of her mother’s diaries? Why else would Julian shred the file on Martin Fitzgerald? Sheridan thinks that if Julian and Alistair are responsible for his father’s disappearance, then they are capable of doing the same thing to Luis. Sheridan looks so worried and Luis does, too.
    Still in bed, Sheridan repeats that Julian and Alistair can do the same thing to Luis, especially if they feel he is getting too close to the truth. They are ruthless when they are threatened. Luis tells her that they know that he is persistent when they know he is on the right track. They are not scaring him off no matter how hard they try. Sheridan thinks that they will do more than try. “What if they do the same thing to you……?” (Her voice trails off not able to say it.) Luis puts his hand on the nape of Sheridan’s neck and quietly says, “Sheridan, the word is murder.” He caresses her cheek.

Julian arrives outside Sheridan’s bedroom and is looking in through the window at Sheridan and Luis. The window is ajar so he can hear them talking.

Luis tells Sheridan that he hopes that they didn’t murder his father. He hopes to God that his father is still out there. Whatever went down, he knows that Julian and Alistair are involved because they’ve gone to such great lengths to cover it up.

Listening at the window, Julian has his gun pointed at Sheridan and Luis but he turns away and sits on the ground under the window. He says that he just can’t kill his own sister. He mumbles about disobeying father’s orders but gets an idea that he can talk to Sheridan and convince her to drop Luis. That’s it; he will talk some sense into her, brother to sister. Julian turns back to the window in time to hear Sheridan tell Luis that as hard as it is for her to believe that Julian and Alistair could kill someone, if they did it once, they can do it again. Then she says, “I swear if anything happens to you, Luis, I will not stop until I can prove that they are behind it.” Julian gasps and says, “Why did you have to say that? You’ve just signed your own death warrant, Sheridan.” That is the second time that Julian has used that phrase…..ugh!!!

Luis tells Sheridan that he doesn’t want her to worry about Julian and Alistair but Sheridan asks, “How can I not worry when you’ve thrown down the gauntlet and told them that you are not going to give up until you find out what they did. They are not going to take that very well!” Luis responds with a Ssshhhh and a heart-stopping kiss. As the kiss ends Sheridan says, “If you think you are going to shut me up with kisses…..”, but Luis kisses her again and again, saying, “Umm”. Sheridan murmurs, “Ummm” now, gives in to his kisses and says, “You’re right!” She throws her arms around his neck and pulls him to her. They were just so adorable in these scenes, so playful yet so romantic.

Julian standing outside the Book Café tells Alistair that of course Sheridan and Luis are still alive. He couldn’t very well kill them in cold blood without some sort of plan. Julian goes into the Book Café, orders an espresso, and asks about murder mysteries. The clerk brings Julian a handful of books about committing the perfect crime.

Sheridan and Luis are again basking in the afterglow of making love. This time Luis is the one kissing Sheridan’s neck and shoulders. Luis asks if he got her to stop worrying about Julian and Alistair. She purrs, saying that he did a whole lot more than that. Luis grins and says that he did as he plays with her hair. Sheridan says that the trouble with that is that the happier she is, the more scared she is that it won’t last. “I am so afraid I’ll lose you.” Luis replies, “NEVER! There is nothing that your father or brother can do to break us apart.”

To be continued……….

Once again, I wasn't able to find screen caps to go along with this episode but I am posting one of the many magazines where Shuis were privileged to have graced the covers. This is one from that photo shoot that was used in so many of the mazagine articles.
    Ann

Thanks, Ann!

Smile Friday's Friendly Under Fire SHUIS Summary and Pic of the Day.....

Ethan and Theresa are stand outside the Book Café watching Julian through the window. Ethan is concerned by how angry Julian was about Sheridan and Luis having been in the Crane archives. Ethan decides that he needs to see Sheridan. Theresa wants to go with him so they head to Sheridan’s cottage.

Walking into the living room of Sheridan’s cottage, Luis tells Sheridan that Julian and Alistair may rule in the financial world but when it comes to them, they have no clout whatsoever. Sheridan say to tell them that. “You’ve admitted that they’ve done gone to extreme lengths to cover up what they have done to your father. Who’s to say what they’ll do to us to keep us from finding out what it was?” Sheridan looks so worried. Luis, who is now wearing the tightest jeans that he owns (LOL!), pulls Sheridan to him to comfort her.

Now sitting on the couch holding hands, Luis tells Sheridan, “You can take this one to the bank. I’m not going to let anything happen to us.” There is a knock on the door that visibly startles both Sheridan and Luis. Sheridan hopes that it is not Julian. Luis stands and asks who is at the door. Ethan calls out that it is he and Theresa. Sheridan says, “Thank goodness.” Luis breathes a sigh of relief. Luis stands in front of the couch as Sheridan goes to open the door. Theresa says that they are sorry that it is so late. Sheridan tells them to come in. They were still up. She asks if they would like coffee. Both Ethan and Theresa say no. Ethan says that they ran into Julian in town. He asks Shuis to tell him what is going on. Sheridan asks why and wants to know what Julian said to him. Ethan tells her that Julian didn’t say a lot but is still ranting and raving about him giving Sheridan his security card so they could get into the archives. Theresa asks how Julian knew that they were in the vault anyway. Sheridan says that it is a long story. Luis says they avoided being busted the first time but they had a run in with Julian on their return visit. Ethan wants to know why they risked going back. Luis tells him that he was looking for a file. After a pause he says, “On Martin Fitzgerald.” Theresa wants to know why the Crane’s would have a file on their papa in their top secret vault. Luis says that is what he was trying to find out. Sheridan continues the story by telling ET that it was too late because by the time they got there the file was being shredded by one of Julian’s lackeys. Ethan asks what Luis thinks they were trying to cover up. Luis says, “How about murder?” ET look shocked.

Julian is sitting at the Book Café by himself looking through some books to get some ideas on how to murder Sheridan and Luis. First he imagines putting poison in some chocolate cake and sending it to them from the mansion. Then he decides that won’t do because Sheridan is always on some kind of diet or the other so she might not eat enough to kill her. She might just be sick and that would be a painful death. He couldn’t do that to Sheridan. She is his sister. He has to come up with something “more humane.” LOL! Then he thinks that maybe he can fix the brakes on Sheridan’s car to kill her when she and Luis go out on one of their romantic evenings. No, there are too many things that can go wrong in a car crash. There must be some less ghoulish way to obey Alistair’s orders.

Back at Sheridan’s cottage, Ethan asks if Luis really thinks the Cranes murdered his father. Luis answers that they must have done something to him or they wouldn’t have gone to so much trouble to keep Luis from knowing what it was. Sheridan tells ET about the pages that are missing from her mother’s diaries. She and Luis are pretty sure that they must be about Martin Fitzgerald. Luis asks, “Why would Julian have the file shredded and not let me see it?” Ethan answers because that is what the Crane’s do. They value privacy above all else. Sheridan says that’s true in such a matter of fact tone. Luis looks at her and walks off to the other side of the room. Ethan follows and tells Luis that he is not trying to defend them because he doesn’t have to but from a lifetime of being one of them, he knows what they do. They are paranoid about anyone knowing anything about their business. Luis counters that if anyone should know what they are capable of it is Ethan. Theresa moves to stand beside Ethan and tells Luis that Ethan is on their side. Luis says he is not saying that Ethan isn’t on their side but just that old habits die hard and Ethan is used to being one of them. Ethan says that Luis is right about that. It will take him time to get used to not being a Crane but Theresa is right that he is on their side, just as Sheridan is. Sheridan walks to Luis’ side and puts her hand on his arm. Ethan asks what else Luis thinks the Cranes are up to besides covering up what happened to his father. Luis says that he and Sheridan were just discussing that. Sheridan tells ET that she keeps telling Luis that Julian and Alistair will go to any lengths to get what they want. Ethan says that’s how they get to the top and stay there, by methodically eliminating the competition. Luis chimes in, “You mean like they did with my father?” Ethan answers that he is talking about their business practices not real life. Luis asks him if he honestly thinks that Julian and Alistair can differentiate between the two.

Ethan responds that he knows where Luis is coming from but he doesn’t think that Julian and Alistair would go as far as to kill someone. Luis thinks that maybe Ethan is a little too close to the matter to see what is so obvious to everyone else. He thinks that Ethan’s ex-family is capable of just about anything when push comes to shove. Ethan thinks that Luis’ hatred for the Cranes has gone on so long that he can’t see things clearly. Luis opens his mouth to respond but Sheridan tells the men that is enough. This is not getting them anywhere and she wants to talk about something more pleasant. Theresa says that is a great idea and promptly changes the subject to her wedding. She tells them that she and Ethan have gotten their blood tests so they can get married as soon as they want to. Sheridan thinks that is wonderful and hugs Theresa. Luis holds out his hand to Ethan as he tells him what a lucky man he is. Sheridan hugs Ethan as Luis hugs Theresa saying that he can’t believe that his little sister is getting married. Theresa says that she has a fantasy that their papa is alive somewhere and will see the announcement about the wedding and come home just in the nick of time. Luis tells her that is a nice fantasy to believe in. Theresa says that maybe Antonio, too. Sheridan asks if that is their brother. Luis says he’s been MIA ….and trails off, and then says “for years.” Luis then tells Theresa that he supposes that anything is possible. Theresa says that is right. She knows this is going to be the most perfect wedding. She then asks if they told Shuis that Chad had agreed to be Ethan’s best man. Ethan says that’s right unless Chad is getting married himself. Sheridan wants to know what that is all about. Theresa says they are working on Chad and Whitney.

Clutching a book called PERFECT MURDERS to his chest, Julian passes Sheridan’s cottage on his way to the mansion. He is deep in thought.

Ethan and Theresa now sit on the couch as Sheridan moves to sit on the arm next to Ethan. Luis sits in the chair. Theresa says that she and Ethan have been through enough. Nothing is getting in the way of a perfect wedding. Sheridan says that she will second that. Luis says so will he. He doesn’t want his little sister to worry about anything. Theresa answers that it is a deal if he promises not to worry about the Cranes. Luis says that it is a deal. Sheridan walks to the window and looks out to see Julian standing there looking at her cottage. She turns slightly and says, “Please don’t come after Luis, Julian. Please leave us alone.” She looks very worried.

To be continued……….

No screen caps from these scenes to be found so here is an article from SoapOperaUpdate (9/25/01 issue) about the celebration of Passions' second birthday at a fan luncheon. McKenzie and Lindsay sang together. They all look like they were having a great time.
    Ann