Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 5

Smile Tuesday's Togetherness SHUIS picture of the day..........

Isn't this a cute picture of Jesse Metcalf, McKenzie, and Galen rehearsing at a skating rink for the upcoming ice skating scenes for Valentine's Day 2000? They sure do look comfortable with each other. It was cute how someone put them in the flim strip. Thanks to Jen's Passions Page for the clip.
    Ann

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 5

Thanks!

Smile Wednesday's Wonderfully Sexy SHUIS picture of the day......

Another beautiful banner made by srhrobin. This one is of sexy Shuis in the hot tub in Bermuda! Gorgeous! I can certainly "feel the magic" any time they are in a scene together.
    Ann

Thanks!

Smile Saturday's Soulmates SHUIS picture of the day......

This beautiful banner was made by my friend Sara (Soulmates) who is a big Shuis fan, too. LOL! Thanks Sara...

I am sorry that I missed posting our Shuis pic of the day the last couple of nights. Thursday we had bad thunderstorms and cable was out when I came home for work. Last night I didn't get home from work until after 11pm, then had to be back earlier than usual this morning so I fell asleep almost right away watching the news! LOL!
    Ann

Smile Tuesday's Totally Glamorous SHUIS picture of the day.......

I love the description of the beautiful McKenzie that this magazine used for her gown worn at the Hollywood Christmas gala in the show's early years...probably in 2000. They called McKenzie the epitome of the word goddess. Love it!

This picture is of the whole group attending the Hollywood Christmas party...
    Ann

Thanks, Ann. Great pictures!

Smile Thursday's Treat of a SHUIS picture of the day......

This is a beautiful picture of our favorite couple at one of Al's quickly called parties...I believe it was the one where Liz poisoned the cigar and his brandy. On second thought, Luis wasn't there for that one.

Sheridan looked so beautiful in this gown and I love that color on her!

Luis looks hot in his tux! Love this pic of him!
    Ann