Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 5

Re: SHUIS Picture of the Day: Part 5

Thanks, Ann!

Smile Friday's Filled with Love SHUIS pictures of the day.....

This is another of the memories that Charity and Miguel chose for the memory book that they made for Luis after Sheridan was blown up on the boat in Bermuda. This one is a beautiful letter that Sheridan wrote to Luis on their wedding day while waiting to meet him at the altar.

Once upon a time there was such a wonderfully magical couple known as Shuis!
    Ann

Thanks, Ann!

Smile Saturday's Sassy SHUIS picture of the day.......

s actually the latest picture that NBC posted of the cast of Passions. There are so many of the actors who are no longer with the show but amazingly 10 original cast members who are still with the show. I think it is wonderful that Galen, McKenzie, Ben, Tracey, Lindsay, Eva, Juliet, James and Kim stayed for all 9 years of the show, and to Liza who was an original cast member who left for 2 years but returned to the role that she originated. I would hope that SOW or SOD would interview these 10 original cast members and ask for some of their special memories over the past 9 years. Here's to the wonderful cast of Passions on entertaining and bring us such wonderful memories of our favorite characters! I will miss you all!
    Ann

Thanks, Ann. What a great cast!

Smile Sunday's Sunny SHUIS pictures of the day.......

I found two more versions of the last cast photo that I posted last night. These are rather blurry but you can tell they are each slightly different.

Thank you, Cast of Passions, for entertaining us so wonderfully over the past 9 years!

Thanks to Passions Talk for the pictures.
    Ann

Smile Monday's Magical Chemistry-filled SHUIS pic of the day........

I love this picture of Galen and McKenzie as Shuis on an early magazine cover or two. They are just beautiful together!

Thanks to Jen's Passions Page...
    Ann

Thanks!