Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What happens to the old board?

Question What happens to the old board?

So are they going to get rid of the old board eventually? I like the old board.

I mean, this one has cool new stuff but the old board was so uncomplicated.

Re: What happens to the old board?

Hiya FanOfATWT!

The old board will stick around but will be read-only and not open for new posts. We're just waiting for a bunch of shows to finish out their season before we make the big move. Also making sure all the kinks are worked out here in the new version.

Let me know if you need any help at all figuring out the new boards! I'm happy to help!
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

Ok, thanks for the quick reply.

I also think this one is complicated. HOw do you view all the threads?

To view all the thread topics to a specific forum, you just have to go to the forum you're interested in. The threads with the latest posts in them will rise to the top of the list. To view the replies, you just have to click on the thread you're interested in. I recommend "threaded view" to those who have a preference for the old boards.

I hope this was helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions!
    RYPEPPER.COM

I prefer the old boards too. I rarely post but I read the old boards every day. Where will we find the romors and the comings and goings etc? This board is too cluttered.. I have never looked for other days boards but I may attempt it now. The old ones were easy.

I suppose we'll get used to this format, but it does seem harder, confusing. I'll give it a try because I enjoy the regular posters to the coffeerooms ATWT board. I've been around for a long, long time and feel like we have a community.

Hiya Lelamae

I'm truly sorry you're finding the new boards a little difficult to get around. The rumors and what not will still be here, just in a new format. In fact, this new format makes it a little easier for us to separate stuff like that.

If you decide you'd rather stay, by all means give me a holler and I'll be happy to help you figure out the new boards!
    RYPEPPER.COM